FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Truck stop dogging fantasy

Truck stop dogging fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *romleyBiCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newport

One of my fantasies, not sure if I am ready for it to be a reality, is being in a car and sucking T's cock whilst I am on all fours on the passenger seat.  Arse pressed against the window.  Knowing that outside is a busy truckstop, and hearing the muffled whispers of men outside, calling to others to come and watch.  Feeling my nerves and excitement as I know that T controls the window button, and then feeling the window begin the slow descent down and the cool air rush in as the window lowers completely. 

Then feeling hands, so many hands, touching my arse and legs, feeling between my legs and hearing their whispers of how wet I am and that the other guys should touch me.  Slowly and leisurely sucking T's cock, feeling him get harder and harder as he hears and sees the reactions of the guys at the truck stop.  Then hearing him offering to let them fuck me.  The door opens.  I am trying to concentrate on sucking his cock and my breathing has changed, increased, hitches, settles and then increases again.  

Two hands settle on my hips, a knee pushes my legs apart a little and I feel the intrusion of a strangers cock pressing against me - someone I have never met and am never going to see. 

His cock enters me and I hear him groan, he is excited and pumps into me several times, his fingers digging into my skin.  He groans loudly as he cums.  The other guys laugh and take the mick as he didn't last too long. 

He pulls out and I am empty. 

For a moment. 

The briefest second. 

He is replaced by another and the fucking begins again.

This guy spanks my arse, his fingers gripping me tightly, he is bigger than the first guy and rougher.  I can feel my orgasm building and my juices dripping down my legs and soaking my stocking tops.  He reaches into the car and grabs a handful of my hair and fucks me as hard as he can as I am moaning my excitement out.  He spanks me harder and harder, fucking me all the while, until he pulls out and rips off the condom and sprays over my arse cheeks with his cum. 

I hear cheers at his display, and my head is pushed back to continue sucking. 

Another guy fills me, then another until I lose count.  My back and arse are covered in cum.

I look up and see that some guys are wanking out of the window and are being wanked and sucked off by T.  That makes me cum again.  Hard.

My head is pushed back down, by the guy that T is sucking so that I have T's cock deep in my throat, can hardly breathe, I pull up and feel someone enter my arse.  The feeling makes me moan against T's cock.  I hear men cumming both sides of the car, and feel the changes in T's cock.

My arse is being pounded - in and out in and out - then my head is pushed all the way down on his cock and his hips buck, fucking my mouth and into my throat.  Hot cum fills my mouth and trickles out of my lips, his cock withdraws and I breathe in a lungful of air and swallow all of his cum, moaning with pleasure.  The guy in my arse has watched all this and swears quietly as he reaches in and grabs me to get leverage to fuck me as hard as he can as he cums.

We laugh together and thank the guys outside, and we start preparing to head for home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

sound gd

By *ibloke4funMan  over a year ago

lisburn

Brilliant story, looking forward to your next one.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Liking this a lot-hot hot hot

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Trying to persuade wife to do that myself mmm not tried that yet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another idea for the 'to do list'!

nice fantasy. Not difficult to arrange i wouldnt think.

Nice one had us both hard and wet just what we need before heading out tonight thanks.x

very hot story

Love it!

By *eeks1Man  over a year ago

Surrey / berks

Loved it guys, very hot and horny!!!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Wow, great fantasy! Got me thinking now

"Wow, great fantasy! Got me thinking now "

Very hot!! I'll volunteer up me n my car spoonie-moo...

By *oung Bham GuyMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

WOW! Loved the story... Rock hard here

By *ilsonMan  over a year ago

Near

great story and i love your horny pics x

amazing, you are a very sexy couple indeed!

Naughty but very nice mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Your story is sooooo hooorrrnnnyyyyyy :o)

Billy.

I fancy doing just that and am going dogging for the first time next Wednesday. I hope Im lucky!!

"I fancy doing just that and am going dogging for the first time next Wednesday. I hope Im lucky!! "

Provided the attendees are there and you have someone with you to deter the undesirables I think you will have no problem.

You will possess the charms to keep the men's peckers nice and stiff and you come across as an adventurous little Madam who will delight in taking advantage...

Enjoy!

» Add a new message to this topic