FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching my Girlfriend for the first time (Part 2)

Watching my Girlfriend for the first time (Part 2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abbing OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Thanks for the nice comments on this thread, the original post was almost full, so will finish off the story here.

If anyone wants to read part 1 its can be found here: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1000212

-----------------

Part 2:

I watched intently as Emma ran her tongue up and down our guests’ thick shaft. I could hear his moans increase as she began licking and teasing his heavy balls.

“aawh Fuck, that’s it, suck on my balls – hard” he moaned

Emma duly obliged taking his smooth shaven balls in her mouth, sucking on each on in turn

“oh yea, harder” he moaned placing his hand on the back of Emma’s head, guiding her mouth to exactly where he wanted it.

I watched on, already struggling to hold back from coming – my cock was throbbing, precum now dribbling from the tip.

By now Emma had pulled her dress up around her waist as she knelt before the bed, revealing her pert ass – one hand stroking our guests thick cock as she sucked on his balls, her free hand now between her legs vigorously playing with her clit – her muffled moans of pleasure now audible as she serviced him.

She dived back onto his cock, sucking on every inch she could like a woman possessed

As she built up a rhythm, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft, his moans got louder still. He now had his hand on the back of Emmas head, holding a handful of her long blond hair as her guided her willing mouth down to meet his thrusts as his thick cock filled her mouth

– the slow licking and teasing she’d started with earlier, now replaced by him face fucking her, while she continued rubbing her clit, and occasionally slipping two fingers inside her pussy as she gagged on his cock.

“Oh fuck yea, I’m close” he moaned

Emma instantly paused - she clearly didn’t want to finish playing with his cock just yet.

“Wait one second big boy, I’ll be right back” she said seductively

Emma stood up, glanced at me and winked as she strode over to her suitcase. She reached inside and produced one of her toys that she'd brought on the trip - It was a realistic 6.5 inch dildo with balls and suction cup that I had bought her online - much like the blindfold our guest was wearing, both Emma and I assumed we’d be playing with the blindfold and her toy on our weekend away - just not like this!.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *ilks123Man  over a year ago

wf1

Great

By *arty monsterMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Very, very good

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, but need more please

By *ilarx2Couple  over a year ago

paisley

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Loving this thread! X

By *ermission_To_LaunchMan  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Loving this so much.

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

Belfast

Emma paused next to me as she walked back across the room towards the bed – she picked up the glass of bubbly I was drinking from and downed it before resuming her position kneeling in front of our guest.

She placed her dildo on the floor between her legs, spat on her hand and rubbed it around the top of her toy and slowly eased it into her glistening wet pussy as she took his cock in her mouth again.

Emma let out a deep moan of satisfaction as her toy filled her pussy – From where I was sat I could her tight pussy slide down the length of her toy, as she began rocking back and forth, spit-roasting herself between her dildo and a strangers big cock.

I was absolutely gagging to throw the dildo to the side and start fucking her as she sucked him……but I didn’t want to risk spoiling the moment by ignoring what we’d agreed, this was her fantasy and I knew she wanted to suck a guy before considering a threesome so I had to respect that, no matter how much I was gagging to fuck her there and then …..but as I watched her deep throat his cock while fucking her toy, I couldn’t help think she’d be a natural in a mfm!

Emma placed her hands under his thighs, he instinctively raised his legs slightly, and she dived down and began running her tongue from his perineum over his balls and up his shaft. His moans were even louder now – I couldn’t see but wondered at one point if she was rimming him, such was her enthusiasm to lick every inch of his cock, balls and perineum, all the while with her dildo buried deep in her pussy……

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *edDevilJohnMan  over a year ago

somewhere close

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Love it, can't wait to read more of this

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Wrexham

Fabulous

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Brilliant

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Belfast

I watched on trying my best not to cum - Emma wrapped her lips back onto his now throbbing cock as she caressed his balls.

I could see his body tense up and knew he much be close, his torso and toned arms now looking even more ripped as he was on the verge of coming.

Emma must have sensed he was close too, he began thrusting harder and faster than before as she sucked him, Emma reached up and ran both her hands from his chest down over his abs - as she did, he erupted.

“ohh fuck yea, I’m coming, I’m coming” he moaned.

He was now holding the back of Emma’s head with both hands fucking her face as he shot his creamy load, draining his huge cock into my girlfriends mouth.

Emma, who clearly now had a mouth completely full of cum, lifted her head from his throbbing cock, as she did he shot two more jets of what was a huge load over his abs.

I knew from experience Emma gave a really good blowjob, and she frequently would take my load in her mouth but usually always preferred to spit rather than swallow

– So I gazed on in surprise as Emma knelt there, with a strangers cum spilling from her mouth and down her chin - Rather than spiting, she began letting his cum dribble from her mouth all over his cock and ball sack, then eagerly began licking him clean again. She then leaned forward to lick up the rest of his load from his abs.

The sight of her playing with his creamy load, and lapping up his cum was too much, it was one of the hottest things I’ve witnessed - I came hard, almost hands free I was so horny……..

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

So fucking horny

Amazing story!

Wrexham

Fantastic, hope there's more to come

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Awesome

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Lincoln

Belfast

Emma slid her dildo out of her pussy and stood up next to the bed gazing down at the naked and extremely satisfied stranger she’d just serviced.

“Thanks honey” she said softly, “your cock tastes amazing”

“Hope you had fun, thanks so much for stopping by” she said, as he lay there still catching his breath

“have you got a towel I could use?" Her asked as he sat up, still blindfolded

Emma placed a towel on his lap, then turned around and gave me a cheeky smile as she saw me sitting there wide eyed and still hard having just shot my load everywhere as I watched her at work!

She took my hand and led me back into the dressing area to allow our visitor to get cleaned up. Moments later I heard the hotel room door close as our guest left.

I couldn’t quite believe what had just happened, I walked back into the bedroom to find the blindfold he’d been wearing sitting on the bed next to a sticky cum covered towel.

Emma emerged from the dressing room behind me and unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor, she unclasped her bra and threw it to the side, and stood there in just her heels, with another guys cum glistening on her lips, dribbling down her chin onto her boobs.

Emma lay down on the bed spreading her legs wide to reveal her soaking pussy, she gazed into my eyes as slowly rubbed her clit - “Fuck me now, please” she said firmly

“I need a fucking cock inside me right now - I sooo need to cum” she gasped.....

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By * nicepairCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Fabulous.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Lincoln

Near MK

Love this to happen

Belfast

I don't think I'd ever seen Emma so assertive, or so horny. In hindsight seeing how turned on she was, part of me wondered how little convincing she'd have taken at that point to go from sucking our guests cock, to fucking him and us all having a full threesome.

Emma looked stunning lying on the bed, legs spread wide, pussy glistening and our guests cum on her face.

I was still rock hard after what I’d witnessed, despite having cum moments earlier – I quickly stripped off my remaining clothes and climbed on the bed

My cock slipped easily inside her soaking wet pussy, within moments we were having the most passionate, hard, animalistic, lust fueled fuck we’d ever had.

I rolled onto my back so Emma was on top, she pulled my face to her chest to suck and nibble on her rock hard nipples.

I then laid back on the bed pulling her towards me, firmly grasping her ass cheeks as I fucked her hard.

I could tell she was close to coming and I was already about to shoot my load again – I reached around, and began running finger between her ass cheeks, teasing her hole, before slipping a finger into her ass while I fucked her. She arched her, moaning as I slipped a second finger into her tight hole.

“Don’t fucking stop, fuck me hard” she moaned, as she started to orgasm, her body twitching and trembling as she came.

As she orgasmed she began passionately snogging me - I could taste his cum on her lips as I fucked her, within seconds I was coming too, shooting my load deep inside her.

We both collapsed onto the bed, exhausted and cum d*unk.

I looked over to see Emma, breathless, slightly disheveled, but looking satisfied. She looked so hot in that moment as she lay there with my cum dribbling from her pussy and the remains of a strangers load over her face.

We both showered and slept like logs that night before heading home next day – Its still a little surreal at times thinking back on that evening, but it was genuinely such a hugely horny experience watching Emma suck off a blindfolded stranger anonymously - I only wish I’d taken some photos to look back on!

The whole experience definitely added a new side to our sex life after that weekend and led to us becoming a lot more adventurous, and while Emma and I eventually parted company a few years back, I still have very happy memories of that night!

Lincoln

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Great story.

Wrexham

Fantastic can't wait for more

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

would love to take someones hot gf for the first time if any u men wanna chat about your girl meassage for kik

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Fuck me what a horny story!!!

I’d love to do excatly that with my wife

Near MK

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Hi all, I love building our fantasy role plays together on kik or WhatsApp. Creative, intelligent, sensual writing really is something quite special. Message me if you’d like to chat.

I love to chat about your fantasy scene, equally love to chat about you with my wife x

Message me for creative sensual fun!

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Hot me so hard thinking of being hubby watching the couple...gonna shoot my load any second now xx

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *igboy1968999Man  over a year ago

abingdon

Thank you great story