FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The fishermen's cross dressing friend.

The fishermen's cross dressing friend.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asmin999jm OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

The fishermen's cross dressing friend.

A different style for me, inspired by a suggestion from a new fab friend

Hope you all enjoy ..

I had my favourite summer dress on, hanging softly over my freshly shaven / creamed body - a pair of pink satin panties, and shear barley tan hold ups ,,,, my bra, squeezing my small boobs together to give a tiny hint of cleavage. I have my long mousy brown wig, new nude sandals, toe and fingernails perfectly manicured, with a dusty pink varnish, and made sure my makeup was perfect, with my dark red lipstick, and a hint of my favourite perfume.....

I had planned the trip in advance, hopeful that there would be no one about, so I could enjoy my moment of femininity, to be dressed, outside, with the summer breeze against my nylon clad legs, and take a nice walk along the banks of the river, enjoying the afternoon sun, and find somewhere to sit, and feel relaxed..

Everything went to plan, and I was soon walking along the sides of the fields, the fresh summer breeze, smell of the meadow hay, birdsong and the gentle sounds of the river ahead.

I found a nice spot and sat for a while, letting my dress expose my legs, my hair flowing over my bare shoulders, as the strap of my dress drops over to expose the thins strap of my pale pink bra, a token gesture of support for my man boobs, my dinky little titties, I am so proud of them, the shape is just evident under my dress as I squeeze my shoulders together, smiling at the man in my dreams who is sitting beside me, steeling a peak as I catch his eye … my nipples erect, desperate to be squeezed and suckled….

I lay back, my smooth white skin under my barley tan hold ups sparkle in the sun, , and soon I have drifted into one of my many day dreams, my hand between my legs gently stroking myself against my satin panties.

My small girly penis, now tight and hard, it's end glistening and damp under the satin panties, firm and pointed,... ... I close my eyes and lie down, in my head I am an innocent virgin, discovering her erotic self, dreaming of that strong dominant man who would take control, filling her senses with that musky, strength, rough bristle against her soft white flesh, hard kisses, wet lips, large rough hands pulling at her panties, eager fingers probing inside her tightness, making her squeal and squirm under his spell…. The heat of his manhood pushing against her, its size and girth dwarfing her petite frame,...

Footsteps along the river bank wake me from my day dream,... I panic, I was sure this place was safe,... I compose myself, but its to late, and stood before me is a giant of a man, compared to my tin frame, he is huge, mature, tall, a salty beard, as he places his bags down on the floor,

"what have we got here"... …

…….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

wakefield

Two

He holds out his hand, and I just take it,... "come, walk with me" he says,....

For whatever reason I oblige, and my hand is held tight as I walk with him,... He takes me to the edge of the river, there is a ledge,... "sit with me"...

I sit down, legs folded under me on the grass, and he takes out a folded chair and sets himself down, unpacking his bags…..

"I always like to fish here, never catch much, but today I have been lucky…. , I have caught you"...

He says, as he continues to set up his fishing gear, and I just sit and watch him.

Soon he has casted of and then he sits down in his chair, takes out his flask and pours himself a drink.

I sit on the ledge looking up at him as he drinks his coffee and watches his line….

The air is still, and the sun reflects on the river, just the small ripple from his line disturbs the glassy calm of the water, he looks at me, I feel vulnerable as his eyes take in my form, my legs, the dress exposing the tops of my hold ups, my bare shoulders and my small cleavage,..... What is he thinking, can he see through my disguise, or is it obvious to him what I really am…

Part of me hopes that he can see through my disguise, my desire to be discovered, exposed, humiliated confuses me….

He reaches down and touches my bare shoulder… rough fingers brush my hair aside, as he gently pushes my bra strap over my shoulder…..

"You look very nice, I want to see more"

" take of your dress", " let me see you"....

wakefield

Three

I stand up, butterflies racing through my stomach, my hands shaking in anticipation as I let the dress slip down my body to the floor,

I stand before the stranger, my bra, panties and hold ups are all that hide my maleness. So hard now to disguise now but I hold an arm over my tiny breasts and a hand in front of my panties…

"take of your bra and panties and put your hands on your head so I can see all of you".

I look around, it's just us, but the birdsong and the rustle from the trees in the breeze unsettles me …

I reach behind and unclip my bra and my tiny breasts are now exposed, the illusion has gone, my flat chest makes it more obvious that I am not a woman, and now as my panties slip down my legs, just my hold ups, sandals, wig and makeup remain, as my tiny bare penis pops up giving away my excitement,....

I stand now shivering, adrenaline flowing, shaking with embarrassment, ...

"come closer" he says…

He reaches out and his huge hands brush against my leg as he slowly rolls down my holdups, exposing my soft white smooth legs….

"take them all of, and remove your wig" he says…

I am now even more nervous, with the disguise is gone, he can see the real me, the man who so wishes he was a woman, the boy who wants to be a girl, I can hide no more as I am now naked, bare foot on the cold grassy bank, my pink toes and fingernails, and the light brush of makeup is all that remains……

As I stand before him, his hands touch my naked flesh, his rough skin sending shivers of electric excitement over my body, first he strokes my legs, and then he moves his hands and touches my penis, making it jump as he squeezes it gently, pulling back the foreskin as far as he can and then rubbing the wet tip, damp from my pre cum, glistening and wet… my penis looks even smaller in his hands, his large fingers gently caressing it…

He then moves forward sitting up in his chair and grips the sides of my pelvis turning me round so my back is to him…. "bend down and spread your legs"..

wakefield

FOUR

He is still sitting down and I do as he instructed, now with a different view I look out to the field and trees with my naked exposed bottom in front of him as he grips my cheeks, pulls them apart and spits into the gap between. He then inserts his forefinger, gently into his spit, rubbing it in and around my exposed bud,..... and then inside it goes, just a little, but enough to make me squirm and squeal…. "owww".. A rough slap against my bottom follows. " be quite" he says. And he continues to probe my anus with his finger…..

My penis is bobbing up and down, my excitement building as he explore my hole, then replaces his finger with his tongue, his rough beard bristling against my smooth bare bottom, his warm breath, his harsh tongue delves and explores, he sucks in hard, then starts to lick me, the feeling is intense and the pleasure is amazing….. His hands squeeze my cheeks tight as he continues to eat me, breathing in my scent, licking and sucking.. my legs are like jelly, as the intense pleasure builds inside me…. Then he stops.

"sit on my knee", he says, and I position myself on his lap, and he pulls me into him and kisses me, his tongue that was probing deep between my legs is now inside my mouth, I wrap my arms around this bear of a man, and melt into his embrace as his wet warm kisses eat my mouth, salvia dripping onto my bare legs, he kisses my face, and then moves down and takes my hard erect nipple into his mouth and sucks it, he sucks hard and I feel a warmth and a tingle as his suck becomes a bite, but he doesn't break my skin,.. He moves to the other one, tracing his tongue across my chest and sucks again as his hand squeezes my tiny breast giving it shape once more as he sucks it hard … His hand is roving between my legs now, a finger inside me pushing upwards with force, his finger is long and he turns and twists it inside me, sending even more pleasure through my body, my anus feels stretched as he holds me close and then he is kissing my mouth again, frantic hard and wet, I have never been kissed like this before in my life,.....

I can also feel a warmth and hardness growing beneath his trousers as he turns me round so my back is to him and I am resting on his groin, as he kisses my neck and back, squeezing my breasts tight and puling me down on to him.

He stops and pushes me away, and I slip to the floor and look up at him….

He points to the growing bulge between his legs. Without any emotion he says.

"I think you know what you need to do now"

I crawl between his giant legs, he opens them - a sign of permission, to allow me in, and I look up at him, and he looks back at me. The first sign of a smile as I start to un threads his belt, my tiny fingers, pink tips pulling at his button.

He lies back, allowing me to unzip him, and pull down his trousers. I pull open his shorts, my hands brush over the hairs of his bottom, and inside I can see his snake like cock, a real man's cock, hairy, musky and warm, my fingers reach inside to gather it up and gently release it and help it out as is springs into full view. This hairy veiny beast seems to swell as it takes in the summer air, as if breathing it in, it stretches out in front of me growing harder and stronger its shiny bulbus head seems to pulse and twitch as if we're alive, ... I am in awe of its size and strength, and I look up at him, to seek some form of approval to continue….. He is not looking at me anymore, his eyes are closed and he is lying back, so I begin the task I now know is expected of me, and I kiss it gently at first, it's salty taste on my lips and the strong musky aroma of urine, cum and sweat,..... I begin licking from the base to the tip, lots of gentle kisses and then I take it inside my mouth and suck it gently, maybe getting half of it inside my mouth. My hands are gripping his legs as I bob gently up and down using my tongue to caress it as I take more of its length, its girth now stretching my mouth as I worship this giant glorious cock……

I trace my tongue up its length and suck hard on its tip, and I taste his fresh pre cum now seeping from him and point my tongue inside its tip, as I hear him sigh, and then his hands grasp my own hair, and pull me down onto him, impaling me head onto his cock, and I gag, I gag hard as it goes further, deeper into my throat, he holds my head firmly and I panic, I cannot breath, I try hard to pull away but it's no use, he is far stronger than me, and I feel the wrenching inside as I gag my excess salvia dripping out the side of my mouth, and then he releases, and I can breathe again… But only for a few seconds, as he pulls me back down hard, my nose slamming against his groin, I try to keep my airway open, and concentrate hard as he repeats, up and down, as though my head was not part of my body, and he was just using it as a receptacle to generate friction against his cock……

He then stops, and I fall to the floor, drained, covered in my own salvia, my throat and jaw aching.

I look up and he has sat back, his huge cock staining upright like a pole, hard, its end sparking with my salvia…. “Get Up” he says…… I stand up , he turns me round, spits on his fingers, and rubs his spit inside my anus. Then he pulls me down onto his rod, his hard pole, pushes at my anus, as he holds both his hands against my waist and lowers me down , gently at first, as he breaks into my tight bud, and then slowly lowers me down as he drives his cock inside my tight hole…..the pain is intense and I cant help but squeal, I try to pull up, but I am so weak and feeble, he is so strong, and he reaches his hand round over my face to gag me, and I slip further onto his pole, impaling me , holding me as his cock seems to expand insde me.. Then I am fully impaled , sat on his knee, my back to him, he removes his hand from my face “quiet” he says, as he kisses my neck and moves his hands round to my breasts and squeezes the tiny mounds in his hands, and gently bucks upwards, short sharp jolts

“Use your ass to squeeze me” he says, my insides seem to be on fire, he is so big, and I am so small, and as the pain subsides, I focus and pull with my pelvic muscles and feel my sphincter grip and release , he bucks again, this time lifting me up and lowering me down, I take the hint and help as I tense my legs ad lift myself up and lower myself back down , he is now bucking in synch with my movements, as he fucks me,

This continues slowly, and the pain has subsided slightly, and the intense feeling of fullness inside me seems to rupture through my body, as he grunts and groans, and pulls me down hard once more – he squeezes my nipple wit one hand, so tight, I squeal, and his other hand finds my swollen penis, and he holds it tight, gently pulling my foreskin back, but this one touch is enough for me to let go, and that makes me explode , my own jets of goo shoot up, as he rubs the end of my sticky tail over his cum soaked hand, milking and squeezing me as I shrink in his fingers , my orgasm is so intense, I almost faint with pleasure as he then pushes hard once more and cums inside me “OWWWWWWWGHHHHH … good girl” he says, and I can feel the blast of hots jets push inside me, warm and wet as he pumps his cum up me, flooding my rectum with his salty seed……..

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Ohhh love it x

» Add a new message to this topic