FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Motorcycle Adventure (fiction)

Motorcycle Adventure (fiction)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is part of a story i wrote a few years back, if it's liked i will add other parts to it...

Frankie is sitting at her pc on her weekend off when her mobile rings, "Hi sweetheart, look out your window".

Frankie peers out of her window and see me on a new shining Harley with matching leathers,

"How bout coming down here and we go off for the day"

Frankie agrees and throws on some clothes, grabs her keys, mobile and heads down stairs,

I'm standing outside with a spare helmet for her and put it on making sure its fastened properly and her hair is tucked away.

Frankie ask me where we're going, I merely say "a nice little tour" with a wink

I get on and start it up, and Frankie leap on behind me, wow is she in a hurry, Frankie holds on to me and leans close, I pull away and head off to the motorway, engine revs a bit and Frankie feel the vibrations through the seat, making her pussy tingle and making her smile. I reach the motorway and indicate for her to hold a lil tighter....ooo didn't mean down there but very.nice thank you, as Frankie holds me she can feel my cock swelling and Frankie delights in teasing me as we ride along, running her hands up and down the leathers. I cruise along at 85, until I find the junction I want and slip into the traffic heading the same way, Now we are on a country road, a few S bends to lean around and then I see it....a small track leading of the road in between some trees, i slow right down and take the track, kicking up dust behind us, as we come out from the trees there is a large meadow and a lake, completely secluded from everyone, I pull up a few yards from the lake and wait for Frankie to climb off the bike before I stop it and put the bike onto its stand. As Frankie take her helmet off her long black hair tumbles out and Frankie's shake it in the sun...god Frankie's look gorgeous, I take my hat off and put it under the bike. I go to the pannier frame and unclip the box on the back, bringing it over to where Frankie is standing and looking at the lake. I open the box and take out a large blanket which I spread on the grass, a bottle of chilled, sparkling wine for Frankie's and some lemonade for me (don't drink and ride), and a box of food to be looked at later,,,

I pour Frankie's a glass of wine and myself a large lemonade and put my arm round her shoulder and say "Hey sweetheart, what do you think of this place then", Frankie looks at me and smiling, leans towards me place a small kiss on my lips. I look into her eyes and then the heat in my leathers gets too much and I say "sorry sweetheart, I need to cool off a min"

I then proceed to strip my leathers off completely revealing a black leather thong, hers eyes widening with the sight. before Frankie can say or do anything I run to the lake and leap in,

swim around for a couple of minutes, then walk out of the lake towards her, my body dripping with the water.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic