FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > After the Pool Party 2

After the Pool Party 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Brief recap.

Phil & his wife, Chris went to an Office Pool Party where they were seduced into having sex with Company management. Since that day they had met with Dawn & Derek for more play.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

In the week following staying over with Dawn and Derek, our sex life was even wilder. Chris kept the butt-plug in, apart from when it needed to be out for obvious reasons, and it didn't even bother her at work after the first day.

The next weekend we were invited to stay over at Frankie and Jeffs house, and we did exchange messages with them during the week.

Derek had done as he said, and told other management that Chris was a 10 out of 10 and a couple of managers did make brief comments to me about that, hoping that they could meet her at some stage.

I wasn't sure that my colleague David was as keen on these new activities as I was, because he seemed more withdrawn than usual, maybe he was jealous of his gorgeous partner, Jill. I did mean to speak to him but wasn't sure how to approach the subject.

On Saturday we went to Frankie and Jeffs mid-afternoon as requested. They had another stunning house as did Dawn and Derek and indeed did Jenny and Tom.

"Hi Chrissy," Frankie said, on opening the door. Chris always hated been called Chrissy, but she didn't blink and smiled broadly as she and Frankie hugged. Perhaps she would be happy for her alter ego, the slut, to be Chrissy, while maintaining Chris, for family and more normal activities.

"Hi Phil," Frankie added as we hugged and kissed, on the lips, "its great to see you both and kiss you again."

"Same here," I said.

Jeff was out the back preparing a BBQ. Chris hadn't been with Jeff yet, but her smile broadened when she saw him wearing swim shorts and exposing his abbs. Jeff gave Chris a big hug and kiss, and he shook hands with me.

Frankie had been wearing a wrap when she opened the door, but she had shed that as we walked through the house, revealing a scandalously mini bikini. It was white, just about covered her nipples and most of the bottom was hidden in her arse crack.

She almost looked more stunning than when she was nude two weeks previously.

I hadn't realised, but Chris had a bikini on underneath her dress, and as I turned back to her she was stepping out of her dress, leaving her in just bikini briefs, the ones that Jenny had lent her at the pool party.

"Wow," Jeff said.

"Darling, why don't you show Chrissy the house and get to know her better?" I guess that Frankie was suggesting sex.

"Good idea Frankie. Come on Chrissy," Jeff reached out his hand and Chris took it and off they went.

"Have fun my darling," I said.

"I will."

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *antasy Explorers 1313Couple  over a year ago

A place where others reside (nr Oxford)

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Good this is back

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great start,

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Great to catch up with this story

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great to see this story continue xx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Sweet devine

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Frankie turned to me, " I think you are overdressed Phil."

"I guess so," I replied and started to undo my shirt. Frankie stepped closer and undid and pulled down my shorts. She immediately grabbed my cock.

"That's better," and she started to wank me.

"Now, you are overdressed. Mind you; I think you look stunning in that bikini, but I would like to take it off."

"Please do."

I undid the ties around her neck first and slowly peeled it off her body, exposing her nipples. I kissed each nipple briefly. I then undid the ties on her hips and pulled the thin piece of material out of her arse crack and dropped it on the floor.

Frankie lead me to a double lounger, and we laid side by side and gently kissed and caressed each other.

"Mount me, please," Frankie demanded.

"My pleasure."

I climbed over Frankie and, already being hard, slipped right inside her beautiful wet pussy.

We started slow, enjoying the moment like it was the first time all over again. Frankie placed her hands around my neck, pulling me closer to her. She raised and lowered her body to help my cock get deeper into her body.

We gradually speeded up, and Frankie rose to kiss me, and our tongues met in my mouth. I knew I wouldn't last long and I didn't want to. I wanted to fill her with my cum.

I drove harder into her, forcing my cock to her cervix and Frankie grunted each time I bottomed out. I knew she wanted it too. Then I exploded into her. Frankie broke the kiss, "Yes, yes. I can feel it filling me. Oh, yes, my lover."

I couldn't speak as I was gasping for breath, but I felt a glowing satisfaction that I was cumming inside this stunning, beautiful woman.

A minute or so later, I rolled off of Frankie and laid down beside her. She then moved on top of me and continued to kiss me as I got my breath back. Although we had spoken before about the difference between love and sex, and that it was just sex with Frankie, she was so loving in her actions post-sex.

Once she thought I had recovered enough, she turned around, still, on top of me, and she lowered herself so that her cum oozing cunt was hovering over my face. I lifted my head off the lounger and slid my tongue along her slit, tasting my cum as it flowed from her. She then lowered her arse further until I was buried in it, forcing my tongue deep inside her. I didn't realise how much I had cum, but it ran into my mouth for a long time, and my tongue was covered in it. I swallowed as much as I could. I had to lift her bum from my face briefly to gulp in air but then let it fall back onto my face for more licking.

While I was doing this, Frankie was licking my cock clean, gently. She also managed to slip her tongue down to my balls and took them one at a time into her mouth and gently stroked them with her tongue. I had never felt anything like that before, and it had me gasping into her cunt as I licked her.

Eventually, we had to break off, but it had been a delightful 15 minutes or so, licking and sucking each other. We then laid side by side, kissing and cuddling again. There was no sign yet of Chris and Jeff.

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Lovely second episode so far.

lincoln

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Wow this is fantastic. I've just read Pool Party and this follow-up.

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Amazing, more please x

Wrexham

Fantastic, more please

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

"I know this was sex, not love, but you are showing me lots of loving attention," I said.

"Yes, I am. To me, yes, it is sex and not love, but you can still show your partner some affection. I love the soft kissing, hugging and gentle caressing and it seems that you do too."

"Yes, I do."

"You make a lovely change. Most of the others I have sex with just want to fuck and go, so it's a nice change to be with someone who likes the loving attention as well but don't worry, I won't fall in love with you."

I laughed, " I'm not worried, "but if we were both single, I think I could fall for you."

"Aww, bless you, Phil. I think that you and Chrissy are a special couple and we both hope we can spend more time with you."

"I would like that. We would love to entertain you at our house, although it is much smaller than yours and I think we would love to go out with you as a foursome, maybe to eat, or go to a club."

"That would be lovely. I am sure Jeff will be up for that. Talking of Jeff, I wonder where the two of them are? They must be having fun. Let's go and relax in the hot tub."

I had heard the tub bubbling away, but hadn't seen it. She lead me to a screened-off area in the garden, and we slipped into the tub. It was heaven. The bubbles were amazing, especially when they hit my balls!

Frankie sat in my lap, facing me so we could carry on playing with each other's bodies.

"Ready to fuck again, Phil, I haven't cum yet? "

"Certainly."

Frankie made me stand, and she wrapped her legs around my waist and my cock nestled against her cunt. With a small movement, I entered her, and we fucked. Frankie laid back in the water as I took her weight. She held on to the side of the tub with one hand and used the other to play with her clit. I drove into her as hard as I could, over and over again, and with Frankie playing with her clit, it wasn't long until she came. Her body bucked on my cock, and I held her tight, as her head dipped into the bubbling water. I lifted her until I could kiss her and she put her arms around my neck, hugging me close.

"Thank you, Phil. I needed that."

Once Frankie's breathing was back to normal, she dismounted, but stayed in close contact, with her arms still, around my neck.

It was then that we heard voices, Chris and Jeff finally appeared, naked and holding hands.

Wrexham

Fantastic story, please carry on

By *ambi n thumperCouple  over a year ago

Rugeley

chadderton

Great story. Love to know what Chrissy got up to whilst you entertained Frankie

lincoln

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

great to see this back

Didcot

Brilliant great to have you back lol

London

Lincoln

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Great story

By *arty monsterMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Hi, strangers," Frankie said, "have you had fun?"

"Amazing fun, thank you," Chris replied. "You didn't tell me what an amazing cock your husband has."

"I knew you would find out soon enough."

"I can't believe his cock. It so thick stays hard forever, and the amount of cum it shoots out is incredible."

"I knew you would love it; everyone does!"

Chris and Jeff climbed into the tub. Chris came over to me and kissed me, "I love you, Phil."

"I love you too, my darling."

A few minutes later, Jeff decided it was time to get the food on the BBQ, and I went to help him. We chatted as we prepared the food, but were disturbed by Chris crying out, 'Oh my god."

"I think Frankie has just given Chrissy an orgasm," Jeff said.

"It certainly sounds like a good one," I replied.

Once the food was ready, I went to get the two women, who were by now relaxing in the tub, French kissing.

"Excuse me, ladies," I interrupted, "dinner is now ready."

They broke apart, smiling and followed me to the food. We sat and ate, generally chatting, a little of the chat was sexual but not a lot.

Once we had finished and cleared the debris away, we adjourned indoors as it was getting cloudy. We were all still naked and comfortable with it. We sat in their garden room, Chris and I on one settee and Frankie and Jeff on the other.

"Can I ask you a personal question, Phil?" It was Jeff asking.

"Sure."

"Have you ever had your cock sucked by another man?"

I was shocked despite the openness of the atmosphere and our previous discussions, "Er, no."

Frankie was next to speak, "You should try it, Phil. After all its only a mouth, it doesn't matter who it belongs to."

"I guess not."

"Chris, I have to tell you that watching a man suck another man is very erotic to watch," Frankie went on. "Would you like to see it?"

"I bet it is very erotic and yes I would love to see that."

"So, Phil," Jeff went on, "can I suck your cock?"

"Think about it, Phil," Frankie added, "Chrissy is now bisexual, so why not you?"

"Go on, my love; I would love to watch Jeff suck your cock."

"Looks like I am outvoted, so okay, Jeff."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am."

Jeff came over to me, followed by Frankie, and knelt between my legs. Chris held my cock and pointed it towards Jeff. Jeff bent forwards with his mouth open, and a moment later, my cock was in his mouth.

I never expected to be in this position, not in my wildest fantasies, my cock in another man's mouth and two women, one my wife watching. I noticed Chris and Frankie exchange glances as Jeff's mouth closed over my cock. I moaned, even though he hadn't yet done anything, and that made me close my eyes.

With my eyes closed, I realised Frankie was right; it was just a mouth. It didn't matter who it belonged to. Jeff took me deeper and caressed my cock with his lips and tongue. My eyes stayed closed, not because I didn't want to see but because he was good, very good.

I felt a kiss. I could tell it was Chris, even with my eyes closed, then I felt a hand slide up my thighs, Frankie. She reached my balls, and started to caress them, gently, and tease them with her fingernails. If it was possible, my cock got harder in Jeff's mouth.

Another hand then started to stroke my chest and my nipples. This was amazing, all this attention at once and although I didn't want it to end, I also knew I wouldn't last long.

I briefly opened my eyes and looked straight into Chris' who was still kissing me. Her eyes were full of lust and love as we stared at each other.

Jeff was moving faster on my cock, and I could feel my spunk rising, until the dam burst and I exploded in his mouth. Frankie squeezed my balls a little tighter, coaxing my cum into her husband's mouth, and I gasped into Chris' mouth, taking in her breath. She held me close as I came, and then broke the kiss and just smiled at me.

"My darling, that was wonderful."

I nodded, I couldn't speak for the moment.

Jeff let my cock go and moved up my body and tapped Chris on the shoulder. She turned to face him, and she knew what he wanted. She could tell that he hadn't swallowed my cum. Chris moved closer to Jeff, and they kissed with Jeff forcing my spunk into her mouth.

"God, that is so sexy," Frankie said.

Frankie then moved to lick my cock clean. I was still recovering and couldn't talk but did manage to moan.

Chris looked at me, kissed me and then said, "Phil, that was so wonderful to watch. Did you enjoy it?"

I took one more deep breath, "Yes, I did. It was, he was amazing."

There was more kissing, but nothing spoken for a few minutes before I spoke again.

" I can't believe I just did that, or rather let Jeff do that."

Frankie answered, "You did. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, very much. As you said it was just another mouth sucking me, it didn't matter who it belonged to, and I must add Jeff is better at sucking cock than some women!"

" I hope you don't mean me?" Chris said in a jokey tone.

" No, no, of course not."

Chris and Frankie laughed.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

st helens

Evesham

This is my fav story

lincoln

Chris and Frankie laughed.

"I don't do that with every man we play with, but must admit I like to do it occasionally," Jeff said.

"And I love to see him suck cock," Frankie added.

We retired back to our seats and more drink.

Sometime later, Frankie suggested we all go upstairs and share a bed. We were all still naked, of course, so as soon as we got there, we started to play. There were all sorts of combinations, but I remember one in particular.

Jeff was lying down, and Chris was sucking his big cock. I was sitting on the bed next to them, watching closely and Frankie had her hand on top of Chris' head, forcing her husbands cock deeper into my wife's mouth.

It was one of those times when something takes over your body, and you do something that shocks yourself. As Chris released Jeff's cock to give her a few seconds to breath normally, she turned briefly to kiss me. As she was taking one final breath before retaking Jeff's cock, I bent down, opened my mouth and took Jeff's cock into my mouth. I heard Frankie gasp, in delight, and then I heard Chris speak.

"Oh my god."

I clamped my lips around his cock and sucked him in as deep as I could. It wasn't easy as his cock was so thick, but it felt good. His cock was wet with Chris' saliva. I had never felt anything like it before. His cock was hard, yet sort of soft, if that makes sense. I moved it in and out of my mouth, and when it was nearly out, I used my tongue to lick the head before taking it back in. I couldn't take it in as far as Chris had been doing, I guess practice makes perfect.

I was aware of Frankie leaving the bed, but she reappeared a minute later and with her phone and was taking pictures of me. I was a little worried about where they might end up but also wanted to see them myself to see what I looked like sucking cock.

"Help Phil, Chrissy," Frankie said, "he is struggling, and I want to see Jeff cum in Phil's mouth."

It was apparent that I wasn't going to get away with just sucking Jeff, Frankie was going to make sure that he came in my mouth whether I wanted it or not.

Chris moved and put her hand around Jeff's cock to wank him and also managed to get close enough that she could kiss me and lick his cock at the same time.

Frankie also moved so that she could get her hand underneath Jeff's balls and was squeezing them to coax his cum out.

Then it was as if a switch was turned on in my head; I wanted Jeff to cum, I wanted him to cum in my mouth and fill me with his sticky load.

I sucked harder, and the girls picked up on this and started to wank and fondle Jeff faster and harder.

"Are you ready for this, Phil?" Jeff said.

I mumbled. It was yes, but whether it was understandable as that, I doubt it.

Then Jeff's cock twitched in my mouth, twice and then it exploded. Cum shot from his cock deep in my mouth, and I gagged, as I tried to swallow.

Frankie was taking pictures again, although I wasn't aware at the time and Chris sat there with her mouth wide open while still wanking Jeff, ensuring that I got all of his cum.

Chris moved closer until she was able to lick Jeff's cock and lick up the cum that didn't enter my mouth.

Jeff's cum was sticking to the side of my mouth, although most of it had slipped down my throat, coating it in his sticky honey.

I felt fulfilled, complete as if I had just completed the ultimate task in a game of dares. I guess I had.

Jeff backed up, and his cock left my mouth to be replaced by Chris kissing me and using her tongue to clean up Jeff's cum from inside and outside my mouth.

"Well done, Phil," Frankie said.

"Yes. Well done my darling, that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen," Chris added.

"I've got some great pics of that for you to see later," Frankie said.

Chris then cleaned Jeff up, before we settled down in bed, all four of us together, Frankie curled up with me, while Chris and Jeff spooned on the other side of the bed, and we all drifted off to sleep.

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Thank you for carrying on with this story

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Can't wait for more xx

lincoln

London

Didcot

Lincoln

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Evesham

Love this latest instsllment

cambridge

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

As I started to wake up, I was aware of movement in the bed, although I didn't open my eyes as I still wanted to sleep. After a few moments, there was a moan and sucking sounds, and of course, my curiosity was aroused.

I was facing away from the others, on the edge of the bed, but I turned over and opened my eyes.

Frankie was between Chris' legs and sucking on her labia. Jeff was awake and watching, and occasionally sucking on one of Chris' tits.

I lay there and watched the two women enjoy each other. It ended with Chris cumming.

Chris then padded off to the bathroom to have a wee. When she came back, Jeff got up to go to the bathroom.

"Hey, baby, why don't you give Chrissy and Phil one of your special showers?" Frankie suggested.

"Great idea. You get them ready."

Jeff disappeared into the bathroom, and Frankie made us get up, but then made us kneel side by side on the bedroom floor. I had no idea what was going to happen, and I don't think Chris did either.

Jeff reappeared and stood in front of us.

Frankie spoke, "Both of you have tasted Jeff's spunk and loved it, but this time he is going to shower you in it."

Chris gasped as she realised what was about to happen.

Jeff started to wank as he faced us, as we kneeled up, facing him.

Jeff wanked and wanked. It felt exciting but also degrading, waiting for the inevitable to happen, we were both going to be covered in his spunk.

Frankie was encouraging him to wank faster and give us both a faceful of cum. As he got nearer, Frankie told us to keep our mouths closed.

We didn't have to wait much longer. Jeff exploded. Firstly over Chris's face then mine. In all, we both got three loads deposited on us. The first for me, went diagonally across my face from my forehead, over one eye, then my nose, one corner of my mouth and down to my chin.

The second load was deposited on my nose, and chin and the last went into my mouth, which I opened.

I had a job to see out of one eye, due to the cum, but with the other eye, I could see Frankie taking pics.

Frankie then put her phone down, and looking down at me with a massive smile on her face, said, "You two look amazing!"

With that, she reached out placed her hands gently on my face and began to rub her husband's cum into my face. She moved her hands from my chin, up over my nose and eyes until she plastered the cum into my hair.

Frankie then did the same with Chris, and she had more cum on her face, her hair was well and truly slicked back.

She looked wonderful.

Frankie took a few more pics and even made Chris and I kiss.

Jeff & Frankie then left as alone to shower each other. Chris and I made love in the shower. There was no actual penetration, but what we did was undoubtedly making love.

We joined Frankie and Jeff downstairs later and enjoyed a relaxing breakfast.

We somehow tore ourselves away late morning and drove home. I was aware that Chris was looking at me, and I glanced over at her.

"What?" I said.

" I can't believe what we did last night."

"Me neither, but I don't regret any of it."

"Neither do I. Seeing you and Jeff suck each off was amazing."

"Yes, it was. Then this morning, being covered in his spunk, was so....." I stopped to think of the right word to say, "degrading, but wonderfully so."

"It was special. I can't wait for Frankie to send us those pictures."

"Me neither. Now let's get home and get the next butt plug in your arse."

lincoln

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Cracking story, love the guy on guy and the creampie cleanup,

Love it,

Xx

st helens

Lincoln

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

Part three needs to come soon

chadderton

Didcot

London

cambridge

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loved reading that thank you

Evesham

Fantastic next episode. I’d worship Frankie from the sounds of her.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Amazing second Installment, can't wait to read more

» Add a new message to this topic