FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What could happen in a hospital ... feed abck and Critique would be appcreciated TY

What could happen in a hospital ... feed abck and Critique would be appcreciated TY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After what seems like an age, finally it arrives, that one person that sparks so many thoughts and desires, fantasy or reality the lines merge, and wanting takes a hold. After years it arrives, from a lost friend, the thoughts of her never remembered but not quite forgotten, talking for a short time through this modern world we call social networking, the thoughts of a time long lost rekindle inside and the wanting burns brighter from a checkered past. It doesn’t take long to realize a new that these conversations may lead from friendly advice and banter, to a whole world of something more.

An off hand comment leads to exploration of a history through a world few people ever get to truly know, some call it being a deviant, other call it far worse or more offensive terms, but the interest is aroused and the possibilities are presented. At the suggestions thrown around, and what could happen or would like to be tried, I am left with a burning thought or more than one to be exact ranging from outfits and scenarios to the simplicity of strangers meeting, and not much more, be it indoors, outdoors, in public or secluded in some way. Be it with people meters away or in the middle of nowhere, to enjoy the pleasures each other may hold.

After throwing around ideas in my head I keep coming back to the simplest of things from a comment born of nothing or something. But here’s how I picture it or one of them at least.

We sit chatting away again one night for what seems hours but is actually less and the conversation goes from the usual “hi” etc to the more explicit. As I sit here reading you recount your earlier indiscretions, my mind flits to the venue and what I would actually be willing to try in that same circumstance. Envisioning you sat next to my bed, aching from the scars the surgeons have left, the conversation boring and meaningless, faking an excuse to pull the curtains round my bed, I admire your reaching up to draw them making sure the tops are pulled tight together, yet try as you might they just wont quite fit leaving a small gap for the staff outside to see what might be. You pull your chair closer to the bed and after a moment and not much conversation, the reason is revealed as your hand deftly slips under my sheets and I find your cool soft fingers circling my cock, making it grow with anticipation and arousal. Soon it is solid and you smile at me, a cheeky little smile, and with a little lick of your lips you pull back the sheets to see the rewards your gentle touch has bestowed. Moments later I stifle a moan as I feel your hot sexy mouth envelope me, bringing forth an involuntary groan. Within seconds I am laying back on the bed, my fingers tangled in your soft thick hair, lost in the sensations you are producing.

I can’t resist, and soon you are up on the bed next to me, hand gripping me tightly. Working my cock like nothing I have felt before, all the while lay next to me just looking into my eyes, yours burning with a need I cannot deny. My hand slides under your skirt, finding the soft and supple skin beneath. I lean toward you, taking the first taste of your lips, my sensitive nose catching the scent of you lust. Across your hip and round to your stomach the satin touch of your underwear, as flimsy as it may be, barely covering the treasure beneath, dancing my fingers across the material and slipping them aside, my fingers delighted by the sparse tuft of hair. Tracing your lips with two fingers, applying gentle pressure, parting them slightly, hearing your obvious delight and soon I discover the truth to your excitement. Coating my fingers, as I twist slowly, entering into you, my mouth on yours, and stifling a groan as our tongues are entwined. Working a finger inside, exploring your inner folds. I withdraw it slowly, almost all the way, before pushing it deeper again into you. Soon I am working to the rhythm in my head. adding a finger to the mix and stirring well. Your short breaths give you away. I turn up the pleasure and stroke your hard yet slippery clit with my thumb working it slowly, teasing it.

Your grip on me tightens and your free arm tightens round my neck. Nuzzled to me, gasping for breath, your body is torn through, with something beyond all your hopes. Forgetting for that moment where exactly we are and gasping for air. Your body subsides and the pleasure sweeps through you in gentle waves, diminishing slowly until your body is limp in my arms. The grin across your face saying more than words ever will.

A quick glance to the curtains tells us we were either unheard or we are being ignored by the rest of the ward. Tacking control I try to move but the searing pain runs down my side from the incision site and seeing this you regain enough of yourself to straddle me. Balanced on your knees, that wicked grin striking again, as you grad hold of me, forcefully yet tender, running my member back and forth across your sodden quim, before sliding down my pole inch by inch, my finger dig into your thighs at the sheer pleasure of that moment, cock twitching frantically inside you, my toes curled trying all I can to hold back, gripping you’re his tight holding you still, whispering “Don’t move, stay right there”. The initial pleasure residing, you sense it and lean forward. A long deep kiss, before I get told to “hold on tight”

Working your hips slowly you rise off of me before sliding slowly back down till we are tight together and repeating this cautiously, testing my threshold for pain. Soon in your swing you ride me, increasing your speed and pressure. Groaning in your ear only encouraging you I can take more. My hands on your arse cheeks, fingers spread wide apart and gripping tight, your own excitement evident as I relish in the feeling of your honey running from your around my twitching manhood. My hands are soon up and under your shirt massaging your breasts, exposing them soon after, arms wrapped around you to hold my self up sucking licking nibbling and teasing first one nipple then the other. Spurring you on wildly you start riding me harder still the pain in my side gives way to the lust and sheer naughtiness’ of our situation. Gripping my head to your chest, my groans muffled in your ample cleavage, your own needs giving you away as you move faster still your rise and fall as adept as many horse riders. Un wrapping my arms you lay me back, leaning over me, you slow right down before launching into your final assault. Before I know what’s happened I’m slipping in and out you faster than I have ever known. Riding me faster and harder the more we go on, milking me with the tight walls of your pussy. “fuck me harder” slips from my lips and you respond quickly. grinding on top of me your hips rocking hard and fast. I grip the sheets as I feel it building, my balls clenching tight, trying to stave it off, only drives you on further still your hands spread across my chest. Moaning to me “ Give it to me , I want it deep inside” and with that it’s all I can do to stop myself as I explode, long hard jets into you. Biting my lips to stop myself speaking, but you don’t relent and I am soon pleading for you to stop with loud whispers, and only then do you relinquish slowing down. Sitting there a moment you compose your self and redress your disheveled clothing.

Movement catches my eye from the gap in the curtains, a nurse clears her throat quite blatantly able to see what have been doing and slips inside drawing them tight again behind her. We look at each other dumbfounded, Nurse taking it in her stride and smiling at us both before saying “well that was interesting. We’d better check that dressing but I think you’ll be well enough to go home tomorrow” you climb off me while the nurse walks round the bed leaving the sticky concoction we have created all over me and looking extremely flaccid but slick with our cum. The nurse pays no attention and goes on checking all is ok before leaving again with a knowing smile. We make more small talk, before you realize the time and within minutes your gone again, lying there thinking about we had just done, and the nurse with the knowing look walking by every 2 minutes. Man what a visit that would be ….. For this part at least

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wooo hoooo bods... bloody excelent!!!!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Well, at least there is no copyright mark on this one lol

» Add a new message to this topic