FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuck and bulls perspective

Cuck and bulls perspective

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iclassy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

The following is a true story both from the cuckold husband perspective and the hotwifes bulls.

Hubby found a suitable match for his mature hotwife.

Having chatted to the guy on fab it was now time to introduce him to his wife.

They both chatted and agreed that they should meet first for a social drink.

The perspective bull was a stocking and foot lover so he was definitely going to enjoy meeting cucks wife..

The date was agreed and Elizabeth prepared herself and dressed in her sheerest stockings

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

did Elizabeth go on the social meet as well, it is about all 3, I would al ways go with my wife to meet a new bull , after all he is there to fuck the wife and give her intense pleasure,, look forward to reading much more

By *_nwMan  over a year ago

northwest

I arranged to meet Elizabeth at a nice quiet country pub , I got there first midway through a working day ordered a drink and waited at the bar

Adrenaline was running, and when she walked through the door I couldn’t believe how hot she looked. A classy hot woman you would look twice at in the street

I bought a drink for her and we sat not too secluded away but enough so we had no ear wigs.We got in straight away taking about all aspects of what turn us on and my blatant eyes on her toes , I could see her feet and toes teasing me as we talked she kept dangling her foot showing me her anklet. No touching happened at this meeting but we discussed what we’d like to do

Manchester

I was busy at work but my mind was obviously elsewhere. I off course knew of the meet .They had met briefly the week before to check each other out over a coffee.It was obvious to everyone what was going to happen at this latest meeting. My mrs had had a french pedicure especially on his request.As I worked in the office I was tortured about what was going on.But also very excited.A brief text from my wife to say all was ok and she was finishing her drink and going to head to the room.I knew this would probably be the last contact exchanged with her till after they'd fucked.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Great start..

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

northwest

We’d been texting back and forth. I had requested the french toes and she sent me pics of these as soon as she has them done, something which I think annoyed the cuck as he preferred the red.

She had these a good week or so prior to our second meet and we had a bit of talk back and forth how the toes and feet were now off limits as well as her pussy obviously. We’d arranged for a midweek late afternoon at a good hotel with an outside bar.

I again arrived first checked in got a drink and sat outside in the sun when Elizabeth arrived in a skirt heels stockings and a loose jacket. We sat in the sun for a very quick drink as both of us wanted the time in room . I know I was hard as a rock thinking about it what was to unfold in the next hours

Manchester

Yes it's a strange feeling when your wife returns from having a pedicure and her normal nail colour has suddenly changed.Whenever I took a look at her feet and toes I was reminded of her pending meet and the fact she had obeyed his request in choice of pedicure.

She made a point of teasing me more with her feet knowing the effect it had on me.

It did feel right that her bull should feel like he was in charge of this now.

The morning of the meet I left for the office early before my hotwife woke.

On her dressing table I could see the new nylon stockings she had bought the day before in preparation for her afternoon meet.

northwest

Once we got to the room , Elizabeth went to the bathroom to get ready , I str_pped completely naked waiting for her to come out .

Not long after she came out in her stockings suspenders and heels, her face was a delight when she saw me in the flesh, my cock now standing fully erect. We had a very intimate moment against the wall lots of kissing caressing , my hands feeling her amazing body. ... when I unclasped her bra wow the breasts on this woman were spectacular!! perfect I was amazed at these. But then we continued against the wall and I was to experience what can only be described as a drenching and I brought her off with my fingers while still kissing lots her breasts in my face I was dying to taste this pussy that had soaked me...

By *ourplusCouple  over a year ago

Near Irvine

Great story, can’t wait for the next part, my cocks hard reading it

northwest

The kinky part .... I was dying to taste the pussy bit after a hot against the wall session Elizabeth laid on the bed head back showing off her amazing tits and of course sexy legs and feet... this is where I started slowing rubbing the feet placing them over my face and tasting the toes through the nylon, she then started rubbing my cock with these perfectly pedicured toes that I had requested.

My cock didn’t take long before exploding all over her feet, cum covered nylon toes, she and I both were eager to take pictures of this to send to the cuck who was working....

Manchester

It was a good hour since I had heard anything from my wife so you can imagine my mind was full of all sorts of images of her fucking her bull.Suppose it was too much to ask for her to phone or contact me all the time.She had gotten hardened to being a hotwife now and with this had to come a certain amount of selfishness and thinking first of her needs more than her cucks.After all he had changed her from a conservative housewife to a hotwife who loved younger cock .How could she not make the most of this opportunity to behave like a single woman to meet and fuck whom she wanted.

After a hour she must have remembered to feed her cucks needs and decided to send two picture of her bulls cock between her beautiful feet.She knew this would make cuck tormented as he sat working in his busy office.

He looked at his wife in the pictures and wondered what they were doing next

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story, very hot

northwest

After my excitement of exploding over her feet , I was desperate to taste this soaking wet pussy , my face started heading towards, kissing her thighs feeling her legs and body with my hands and then slowly teasing her pussy with licks and brushes with my fingers, she arched back and forced my head into her ... my face was fully in. I tried to start off slow but she demanded more I could feel the pressure building she had her feet arched into my back and her hand still fully pushed down on my head , I had one had feeling her beasts and one hand helping my face and tongue , it started ... I could feel it and taste it, Gushing. Elizabeth demanded more harder and faster my face was drowning, the juice was going everywhere I had to come up for air where she then started rubbing herself slowly after the force and gush. Still squirting but slowly. I placed my face back down watching her hand and tasting .....

Manchester

As I looked over the pics she sent me I could see the cum stains all over my wifes stockings. It was obvious that her bull had enjoyed himself.I know my wife likes to put all thoughts of her hubby out of her head when shes fucking other men.She totally gets lost in the passion of the moment.If your a 100%cuck you must accept this after all this is what you wanted my wife always says.You realise that part of her has moved on from you and that she needs other guys to make that missing passion be forfilled.

northwest

The order of the next events here are quite blurry ... as they begin to get very hot and dirty ... Elizabeth hasn’t as yet had my cock inside her her hands were stoking slowly holding my balls and then looking up at my rock hard cock Her legs and feet now placed on my chest as she she played with her feet up and down my face and chest. she was still on her back ... she lent over into her bag and pulled out some lube ... and then gave me the horniest dirty look to say your in for a treat... she started to rub into her already wet ass and slide some fingers in I had wrapped up already and she guided me in slowly ... wow u had to see this, her face as I was sliding my cock deep and her hand playing with her clit both getting soaked with gushes and gushes it wasn’t long before we were both flat out after very intense orgasms wetness everywhere

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

keep going boys

Manchester

As your reading this I suppose you might ask how it feels for me to know these intimate details .What happened between my precious wife and her bull I too am finding out more details for the first time.There can be no return to a normal marriage once this act has been done.You accept what you are as a cuckold and accept that your wife also has needs that you cannot give her now.

northwest

As we led in the bed I’m sure Elizabeth gave another update to cuck but I may be wrong here , we had to mob up some of the wet and get some more towels but I did want another taste of her pussy....

after some more kissing I got her on all fours went down her back and then seeing a perfect peach of an ass I started with my tongue in her from behind ... her Moans were a little loader my face buried a little deeper her body forcing me to go harder and faster .... she liked this but my cock was now aching for her pussy

Manchester

There was no more updates to me apart from first one.It was obvious to me that at this moment I was not on her mind.She was totally taken up in the sex and excitement she was getting of a stranger something that had been missing in her life for a while now.She was making the most of her afternoon. She felt no guilt or betrayal to me her husband of many years.She told me she now regarded herself as single now where sex was concerned. Be careful what you wish for....

Never truer words spoken.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Great to read a story from two perspectives.

Very very erotic. Well done

I’m not into the cuck thing myself but this is creative and an excellent way of telling your story.

It’s like being told a tale by two guys in the pub.

Love it.

Manchester

I have to admit to being biased here as my wife and I have been fortunate to have met this incredibly sexy woman when we all met as a foursome.

She oozes sex appeal with a figure to die for but eyes that can mesmerise you in an instant.

She’s gorgeous and her husband is playing with fire as guys who meet her will want more and more.

He’s the genuine cuck and she is a scorching hot wife.

By *ylonbiWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I am said wife, lover, hotwife, adultress, slut; whichever title is appropriate - maybe all of them. My husband would have you think he is wounded and affronted by my behaviour. He has led me down this path; encouraging, cultivating and seeking out men. He is by biggest cheerleader and always eagerly awaits my return after I've been on a date or been off somewhere fucking. The afternoon in question..

Dublin and London

Absolutely fantastically written. Thanks for sharing.

northwest

"I am said wife, lover, hotwife, adultress, slut; whichever title is appropriate - maybe all of them. My husband would have you think he is wounded and affronted by my behaviour. He has led me down this path; encouraging, cultivating and seeking out men. He is by biggest cheerleader and always eagerly awaits my return after I've been on a date or been off somewhere fucking. The afternoon in question..

"

Manchester

So, prior to the afternoon in question, we did meet in a country pub. When I arrived in my short black dress, fur coat and stilettos he was already there. Oh yes, I should mention I was wearing stockings and suspenders too - I always like to be prepared.

So, my husband had initially made contact with this bull and he chose well! What a gorgeous guy! As he says, we sat and started chatting. I caught him looking at my feet from time to time. I think I was dangling my shoe on the end of my toes. My dress had ridden up my thigh, already being short, he got a full view of my legs. A little more and my stocking tops would have been showing. There was a definite attraction between us. We discussed what we'd like to do with each other and agreed to meet again. Time had passed quickly before we left. It being a public place, we were very discreet about our parting gestures. However if I had had my way I would have taken him in my car there and then! And so, the afternoon in question...

northwest

"So, prior to the afternoon in question, we did meet in a country pub. When I arrived in my short black dress, fur coat and stilettos he was already there. Oh yes, I should mention I was wearing stockings and suspenders too - I always like to be prepared.

So, my husband had initially made contact with this bull and he chose well! What a gorgeous guy! As he says, we sat and started chatting. I caught him looking at my feet from time to time. I think I was dangling my shoe on the end of my toes. My dress had ridden up my thigh, already being short, he got a full view of my legs. A little more and my stocking tops would have been showing. There was a definite attraction between us. We discussed what we'd like to do with each other and agreed to meet again. Time had passed quickly before we left. It being a public place, we were very discreet about our parting gestures. However if I had had my way I would have taken him in my car there and then! And so, the afternoon in question... "

That’s was a very hot afternoon drink btw

Very sexy

Manchester

In our early days of cuckold mrs insisted she wasnt interested in other guys as much as I tried to persuade her otherwise. She said she was only after exploring her bisexual side which she admitted she was.I dont know how it changed maybe lack of quality females .However she soon took on this new role as a hotwife.Meets with her cuck became less frequent. Her tinder profile excluded as mention of cuck.Instead she was a single woman who was after meeting alone to satisfy her new found lust.She preferred it this way.She could return home to cuck from a afternoon fucking as if nothing had happened.

Manchester

My husband is right in describing how my current interest in men evolved. There were just not enough, classy, sexy females however there were plenty of young, attractive men who wanted to sample mature women. I'd be a fool not to take advantage of such a situation. I am for all intents and purposes, a single woman. This cross a cuck must bear.

Manchester

The afternoon as I remember it. Before the leaving the house I took a picture of myself and sent it to cuck. I had to make sure he understood what he was giving away. I arrived at the hotel just after midday and we went to the outside balcony for a drink. My recall is that I wasn't wearing a bra as bull had specifically asked me not too. He can be forgiven over this little detail as I can't remember whether or not I was wearing panties. I did of course have my stockings, suspenders and stilettos on and my toe nails had been painted to his request. French polish. My dress was short as usual; had to show my legs. We didn't wait around long before heading to the bedroom...

Dublin and London

Manchester

There is no cross to bear in regards cuck .He loves fact his hotwife regards herself as single.This cuckold marriage couldn't survive now if she thought otherwise. The ultimate goal for cuck is his hotwife to be be involved in a loving relationsh_p where she thinks of another man everyday.Where she wakes up in the middle of the night and her head is filled with thoughts of another as her cuck sleeps.Cuck knew the meet that afternoon was going to be something special for his wife .He had seen her preparing her pussy for it the night before.He liked the thought of another man owning her pussy and bull deciding how much access cuck was entitled too.

Cuck wishes he had been home to help dress his attractive wife for her meet.Help her pull her stockings on ..

But someone had to work.

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Interesting and erotic thread.

Manchester

I love the control a bull has over the wife even when he is not present.

He decides what the wife wears to please him and the cuck has no say. I love the wife making the husband squirm with the humiliation of knowing his wife belongs to another guy.

Years ago as a bull I loved sending a hot wife home to her husband after she had spent the afternoon with me.

Her husband discovered she was having an affair and wasn’t happy. She told him she will continue and he will let her or she will divorce him.

He accepted his fate and eventually accepted his place to keep his wife.. Secretly I think he knew he could never satisfy her and realised this was his path to make her happy.

Dublin and London

Thanks again for the insight.. it's the dynamic between all 3 partners that I really love.

By *luv2flirtCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We would all love for you to keep us up to date with how this develops. It’s very very erotic.

northwest

"The afternoon as I remember it. Before the leaving the house I took a picture of myself and sent it to cuck. I had to make sure he understood what he was giving away. I arrived at the hotel just after midday and we went to the outside balcony for a drink. My recall is that I wasn't wearing a bra as bull had specifically asked me not too. He can be forgiven over this little detail as I can't remember whether or not I was wearing panties. I did of course have my stockings, suspenders and stilettos on and my toe nails had been painted to his request. French polish. My dress was short as usual; had to show my legs. We didn't wait around long before heading to the bedroom..."

My cock was already hard at this point ... the antic_pation and excitement walking though the hotel lobby trying to hide my hard on as I walked though to the room

Manchester

My husband only asks that I keep him updated by message or a quick phone call when meeting. I do think of him when I go to a meet but am guilty of getting carried away in the moment when attracted to someone. I was remiss on this occasion once again. As we walked to the room, I have to admit to being a little nervous, but excited too. I was to let my husband know when I was in the room but in the heat of the moment between me and the bull this never happened. I went to the bathroom for a short time and when I came out he'd already str_pped off. I was surprised but in a pleasant way...

"My husband only asks that I keep him updated by message or a quick phone call when meeting. I do think of him when I go to a meet but am guilty of getting carried away in the moment when attracted to someone. I was remiss on this occasion once again. As we walked to the room, I have to admit to being a little nervous, but excited too. I was to let my husband know when I was in the room but in the heat of the moment between me and the bull this never happened. I went to the bathroom for a short time and when I came out he'd already str_pped off. I was surprised but in a pleasant way...

"

Wow a very hot sexy wife love the pics so so sexy x

Manchester

"My husband only asks that I keep him updated by message or a quick phone call when meeting. I do think of him when I go to a meet but am guilty of getting carried away in the moment when attracted to someone. I was remiss on this occasion once again. As we walked to the room, I have to admit to being a little nervous, but excited too. I was to let my husband know when I was in the room but in the heat of the moment between me and the bull this never happened. I went to the bathroom for a short time and when I came out he'd already str_pped off. I was surprised but in a pleasant way...

"

Strange thing when you take your marriage vows you believe you will stay faithful to one another.I know some people stray when married and have affairs behind their partners backs.However being in a cuckold marriage this doesnt apply.Your wife has to act as she is single now that you dont own her pussy any longer.You shouldn't be allowed access to it any longer if she is seeing a regular bull.Then he owns it now.The only service you are allowed is that of providing oral duties for your hotwife.Whilst doing this you can be certain that as she cums she will be thinking of fucking someone else and not her husband.

I have accepted this role now so in the afternoon in question I wasn't surprised she didnt contact. She had as she had said forgotten her husband and could only think of herself.

By *luv2flirtCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

She re-affirming you’re second in her thoughts and desires!

Now this is the best thing I’ve read on this forum! Something that’s real and everyone can relate too!! Was getting sick of everyone saying how good a certain ‘hen do’ story was and make guys actually thinking it could be true!!

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 02/06/20 13:23:44]

Manchester

My husband often reminds me of my marriage vows. I reply to him that I've never been unfaithful; on the contrary I have been faithful to him in letting him realise his wish of being a true cuck. I can only do this by being totally selfish when I do what I do. It's a strange situation isn't it when your husband absolutely and resolutely adores you (forsaking all others) and is quite happy to let you go off fucking other men. Who knows where this could lead...

Manchester

Is there a reason you love to meet other guys, is it that your husband can’t satisfy you in the way other men do or you just like variety?

"My husband often reminds me of my marriage vows. I reply to him that I've never been unfaithful; on the contrary I have been faithful to him in letting him realise his wish of being a true cuck. I can only do this by being totally selfish when I do what I do. It's a strange situation isn't it when your husband absolutely and resolutely adores you (forsaking all others) and is quite happy to let you go off fucking other men. Who knows where this could lead..."

I have a new admiration for you cuck guys after reading this, i could never be a cuck! Im too animalistic xx

Manchester

As I say I came out of the bathroom and he had str_pped off down to his boxers.

He had a fantastic body and with his looks, he definitely had the whole package! I moved toward the bed as he stepped toward me. He started kissing me and I backed a couple of inches to the wall. What can I say? The next few minutes of intense, passionate kissing quite literally took my breath away. I've had chemistry with guys before but this was something distinctly different and hot. Still kissing he reached under my dress and started fondling my breasts - no bra remember! I know he felt the same as I did as our kissing became more urgent and kind of desperate. He then reached down to my pussy and his fingers entered me. At this point I started squirting. It was going to be a wet afternoon...

By *irtydancer9418Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Loveing this

Manchester

My husband has always been interested in releasing this side of his personality. At one time I was vehemently against it; other priorities. My husband won't fuck but satisfies me in other ways ??. I do it because I can! And with his enthusiastic blessing. How many women would love to atest to having younger, fit guys desiring and wanting them and coming back for more? Also, it's a little secret side of my personality that few people know of. A hidden secret.

Manchester

Are you happy that your husband refuses to fuck you?
"My husband has always been interested in releasing this side of his personality. At one time I was vehemently against it; other priorities. My husband won't fuck but satisfies me in other ways ??. I do it because I can! And with his enthusiastic blessing. How many women would love to atest to having younger, fit guys desiring and wanting them and coming back for more? Also, it's a little secret side of my personality that few people know of. A hidden secret. "

Dublin and London

"Are you happy that your husband refuses to fuck you?My husband has always been interested in releasing this side of his personality. At one time I was vehemently against it; other priorities. My husband won't fuck but satisfies me in other ways ??. I do it because I can! And with his enthusiastic blessing. How many women would love to atest to having younger, fit guys desiring and wanting them and coming back for more? Also, it's a little secret side of my personality that few people know of. A hidden secret. "
Does he refuse or does she reserve that for her younger lover?

Manchester

Sometimes I try to coax him but he's having none of it and yes, I have refused him when I know I'm meeting.

I love true stories

Manchester

So most of the time your husband refuses to fuck you. You never have to deny him, lots of cucks suffer denial don’t they? No wonder you need to look elsewhere
"Sometimes I try to coax him but he's having none of it and yes, I have refused him when I know I'm meeting. "

Manchester

No, most of the time we just know we're not going to fuck each other. If I try and coax him, he won't. So consequently we don't fuck. He gives me oral which he would do all day, everyday. When I'm meeting I will refuse him his one and only pleasure. I might let him help me dress when I'm going to meet and sometimes he can massage my feet.

Manchester

"No, most of the time we just know we're not going to fuck each other. If I try and coax him, he won't. So consequently we don't fuck. He gives me oral which he would do all day, everyday. When I'm meeting I will refuse him his one and only pleasure. I might let him help me dress when I'm going to meet and sometimes he can massage my feet. "

Manchester

"No, most of the time we just know we're not going to fuck each other. If I try and coax him, he won't. So consequently we don't fuck. He gives me oral which he would do all day, everyday. When I'm meeting I will refuse him his one and only pleasure. I might let him help me dress when I'm going to meet and sometimes he can

massage my feet. "

If truth be told since shes been fucking other men she needs more than her cuck now.She admits it herself she has moved on from that side of our marriage. Also we dont kiss anymore like we used to passionately the hunger of like she admits in her meet has left our marriage. Yes she loves me but as a cuck not a lover.She wants something more than what I can offer now.

Theres no point in us falling apart over this.We both get what we want out of her adultress ways.

northwest

"As I say I came out of the bathroom and he had str_pped off down to his boxers.

He had a fantastic body and with his looks, he definitely had the whole package! I moved toward the bed as he stepped toward me. He started kissing me and I backed a couple of inches to the wall. What can I say? The next few minutes of intense, passionate kissing quite literally took my breath away. I've had chemistry with guys before but this was something distinctly different and hot. Still kissing he reached under my dress and started fondling my breasts - no bra remember! I know he felt the same as I did as our kissing became more urgent and kind of desperate. He then reached down to my pussy and his fingers entered me. At this point I started squirting. It was going to be a wet afternoon...

"

apologies I did forget the no bra request

Manchester

Hi Stud, what do you think of the cuck not wanting to fuck his sexy wife?
"As I say I came out of the bathroom and he had str_pped off down to his boxers.

apologies I did forget the no bra request "

northwest

"Hi Stud, what do you think of the cuck not wanting to fuck his sexy wife? As I say I came out of the bathroom and he had str_pped off down to his boxers.

apologies I did forget the no bra request "

I think he does want to ... but knows he can’t please her anymore she needs more

Manchester

I dont believe I should fuck my mrs anymore nor if I'm honest do I want to.

It's better for my wife in the long term that's shes totally denied my cock .So making her more longing for some other guys .leaving her free to accept any offers that come her way.She does perform some sexual pleasure to me and allows me to serve her in other ways.Lets not complicate this marriage. IM a cuck and shes a hotwife.

Dublin and London

"I dont believe I should fuck my mrs anymore nor if I'm honest do I want to.

It's better for my wife in the long term that's shes totally denied my cock .So making her more longing for some other guys .leaving her free to accept any offers that come her way.She does perform some sexual pleasure to me and allows me to serve her in other ways.Lets not complicate this marriage. IM a cuck and shes a hotwife. "

Very well put. Are you straight or is bi fun something you have considered?

Wow love this one! Cum 3 times reading this! I would love to be a cuck knowing and helping my wife fuck others

Good luck to you three and please keep us updated of what's happening x

Manchester

Seems cuck is getting forgetful in his old age..I was reminded last night by mrs hotwife that a text message during said meet was not the only communication I received during her afternoon of fuckery. NO she did call me on my mobile while I sat frustrated in the office.When I answered phone there was no response only the sound of her getting another fucking of bull.

It was at the precise moment he was filling my wife with his bull seed.

There was giggling from her ...

Then the phone hung up...

Just been chatting to a guy for over an hour about cuckolding Joe.Started off really well and he pushed all the right buttons.Was really thinking about the possibility of meeting him then he asked me if he could lick cum from my cunt.Talk about the moment going.

"Just been chatting to a guy for over an hour about cuckolding Joe.Started off really well and he pushed all the right buttons.Was really thinking about the possibility of meeting him then he asked me if he could lick cum from my cunt.Talk about the moment going.

"

That's nice. Would love to chat you up aboit this!

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

scotland

Loving this

Manchester

The introductory kissing and fondling was so intense; we couldn't hold back any more and got on the bed where we carried on kissing. Bull then removed his boxers and delighted me once more. He was truly hard! He deserved to have my stockinged feet on his cock. So there I was massaging his cock with my feet when my phone starts to vibrate. Hubby was checking on me;the hubby I'd forgotten all about! I answered, spoke to him, hung up and continued with my job. It was long before hubby was sent a picture of my stockinged feet covered in cum...

Manchester

That should say 'it wasn't long' - whoops. So eager to get this down

Manchester

I’ve loved reading all this it’s very erotic.

My question for the hotwife.

Given your husband is becoming less important physically and more pathetic for you to humour.

Do you think you may develop much stronger feelings for your lover and in the end love him not your husband?

Will you know your love and desire for your husband has left for good.

You will be fond of him but that’s it.

Has this started ??

Manchester

As a married couple we have already defied the norms and boundaries of a traditional married couple. There is a danger that I might fall in love with my bull; this is the risk my husband is willing to take. My husband has already been on the cusp of me loving another man, however impractical and unrealistic this relationsh_p is and improbable to have a future. I think he would like to share me long term with another man. I might fall in love with a bull but the bond and bind with my husband is something that will not be easily tested

Manchester

Thank you for the interesting and eloquent answer.

Indeed I’m sure he knows the risk has been there and the odds shorten with each exciting meet you have.

Reading your answer it is something whilst remote for now is indeed very possible and you haven’t closed the door to the right man.

Cuck beware your have a scorching and very smart hot wife!

Dublin and London

This is what really interests me. Seeing how cuckold couples can partake in some down right kinky sex play and have such a strong bond at the same time. It's so hot to see.

By *raceysfunCouple  over a year ago

NEWHAVEN

Manchester

As a cuckold you run the risk of the possibility that your wife may develop feelings for guy she fucks.After all it's a intimate act.No point turning the lock on your chastity cage if your worried that this might happen. You hope what you have together can stand this ultimate test .But the thrill of it can only described as a parachute jump where your chute fails and hopefully your wife comes to the rescue.i want her to be free to be the slut she most definitely is and not too worry about being in love with other men.

I'm her cuck now not her lover...

Dublin and London

"As a cuckold you run the risk of the possibility that your wife may develop feelings for guy she fucks.After all it's a intimate act.No point turning the lock on your chastity cage if your worried that this might happen. You hope what you have together can stand this ultimate test .But the thrill of it can only described as a parachute jump where your chute fails and hopefully your wife comes to the rescue.i want her to be free to be the slut she most definitely is and not too worry about being in love with other men.

I'm her cuck now not her lover..."

Very well described. How bad your cuckold play developed since this great meet? Have you a regular bull now?

Manchester

I have a couple of questions for you Elizabeth.

Your husband has encouraged your naughty side and you are obviously embracing it beautifully.

I can see you get to live out your darkest desires and be wanton in the extreme.

Being so bloody sexy and now realising hundreds of guys are lusting after and desiring you must be liberating. I’m on that list btw.

I can see why you are loving it but do you enjoy seeing your husband being pleasured by your behaviour or are you just tolerating him and if he gets a thrill fine but that’s not something that really troubles you.

So it’s now your choice and pleasure not his?

If his desires and needs fit with yours great but if they don’t then that’s just tough you’re doing it anyway!

Are you taking control of his emotions as well as your body?

Manchester

Thank you for the compliment. My husband is definitely pleasured by my behaviour which in turn makes him want me more;he gets to explore his cuck side and I get to explore my fuck side. Win, win! I realise I hold a certain amount of leverage over his emotions and so far this situation has served us both well with me making the ultimate choice as to whether I pursue a certain line of interest (so to speak). We have found our balance between cuck and slut

Manchester

Thank you for the reply.

You “making the ultimate choice“ is the answer I suspected.

You are in control and more than I think your cuck realises. That makes you unbelievably horny in my view.

It’s going to take a strong man with a sharp mind to ever bring you under his control. I think your sexual presence along with your sharp mind is going to challenge the very best hot wife tamer!,

You will bite but you will love the mental fight with that very lucky guy because if he does bring you to heel you will adore him for taking you on and winning.

Dublin and London

"As a cuckold you run the risk of the possibility that your wife may develop feelings for guy she fucks.After all it's a intimate act.No point turning the lock on your chastity cage if your worried that this might happen. You hope what you have together can stand this ultimate test .But the thrill of it can only described as a parachute jump where your chute fails and hopefully your wife comes to the rescue.i want her to be free to be the slut she most definitely is and not too worry about being in love with other men.

I'm her cuck now not her lover...Very well described. How bad your cuckold play developed since this great meet? Have you a regular bull now?"

Manchester

To hear my classy conservative wife call herself a slut fills cucks heart with love and pride.The more of a slut she becomes the more desirable she is to me.The more her lovely pussy is used for what a hotwife needs the more I want her.Nothing beats licking her swollen pussy when she returns home to me after shes had a good fucking.

northwest

I had forgotten about the phone call to cuck and thinking back I can’t say if I was too distracted by it, how long it went on for or if he was even listening as fucked his wife.. could he hear me ? Could he hear his wife’s moans and could he hear how wet we both were ?

Manchester

O yes cuck could hear everything. In the 3 minutes the line was open.My mind racing as her groans grew louder as you fucked my lovely wife.The end of the call knowing you had cum but not the details. They would follow....

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

this is fantastic

Manchester

Are you and cucks wife in touch, any plans for phone or cam fun with her while lockdown keeps you both apart?

"I had forgotten about the phone call to cuck and thinking back I can’t say if I was too distracted by it, how long it went on for or if he was even listening as fucked his wife.. could he hear me ? Could he hear his wife’s moans and could he hear how wet we both were ?

"

Manchester

Cam fun is something hotwife never does t.b.h.

She prefers meeting in the flesh .Until this dreadful lockdown over she will have to manage with the use of cucks tounge.

Even then she cant be faithful. When she cums she tells me it's someone else shes thinking off to make it happen.

northwest

"Are you and cucks wife in touch, any plans for phone or cam fun with her while lockdown keeps you both apart?

I had forgotten about the phone call to cuck and thinking back I can’t say if I was too distracted by it, how long it went on for or if he was even listening as fucked his wife.. could he hear me ? Could he hear his wife’s moans and could he hear how wet we both were ?

"

We are in touch and we message each other, with the occasional picture thrown in

Manchester

I do have photogenic feet

northwest

"I do have photogenic feet "

Manchester

Reading your perspective Hotwife I have some thoughts.

Looking at the picturea of your gorgeous body and listening to you control your cuck intrigues me but I have a different view.

Yes you love being a slut and yes you enjoy tormenting your cuck husband this so obviously true .

However coming back to the studs that have the pleasure of you.

I think secretly you need more . You need one of your studs to have more than just a hard cock. You want him to have a mind that can see what you need.

I think if I was one of your younger studs I would be making sure I was not only fucking you for my pleasure and Indeed yours but I would be making sure you are mine in both body and mind.

I would quickly have you in your stocking across my knee, making you squeal as I spanked you. I don’t want to hurt you and you do t want pain you will love the submissive situation of giving yourself to me and my desires. Yes of course I’ll finger you and make you hush to numb the pain.

It’s not that you want a spank It’s that you want him to take control of you and then through you control your husband!

You love the young guy fucking but if a guy could control your mind as well as bring your body intense pleasure you will give in to his every desire.

Yes he’d take you out for dinner but he’d make your husband chauffeur you.

You also know you secretly want your lover to take you in your marital bed. That thought crosses your mind a lot. It’s does, doesn’t it??

And admit it you would love to be laid naked against your lovers chest as your husband brings you a morning tea in his bed knowing this is his ultimate humiliation but also knowing it’s the right thing to do.

Manchester

How very insightful! I couldn't have put it better myself. What you're describing is the ideal scenario for any hotwife and her cuck and is one I would like to realise. I know cuck would be more than happy with my desires and both of us more than happy should such a menage a trois be achieved!

Manchester

As her cuck the sight of my wife bent over a bulls knee in total abandonment would be absolute perfect.The way it has too be.A alpha male using his slut the way he wants whilst cuck can only look on whilst in his chastity cage.Every hot hotwife should take her bull to her marital bed so there can be no doubt where this marriage has evolved.

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"How very insightful! I couldn't have put it better myself. What you're describing is the ideal scenario for any hotwife and her cuck and is one I would like to realise. I know cuck would be more than happy with my desires and both of us more than happy should such a menage a trois be achieved! "

You know this is the best story I’ve ever read. Well written and the three perspectives are incredible. We are a similar hotwife couple and are in awe at your incredible profile and your adventures. Supremely horny and the sort of meet we would love.

northwest

"How very insightful! I couldn't have put it better myself. What you're describing is the ideal scenario for any hotwife and her cuck and is one I would like to realise. I know cuck would be more than happy with my desires and both of us more than happy should such a menage a trois be achieved!

You know this is the best story I’ve ever read. Well written and the three perspectives are incredible. We are a similar hotwife couple and are in awe at your incredible profile and your adventures. Supremely horny and the sort of meet we would love. "

Manchester

Stud are you happy to enjoy cucks wife with cuck watching, would you like to have her to yourself in their bed while he sits on his hands in the corner?

northwest

"Stud are you happy to enjoy cucks wife with cuck watching, would you like to have her to yourself in their bed while he sits on his hands in the corner?"

I would love that I think that is the kinkiest part having cuck watch as I have fun with his wife

Manchester

Maybe that could be the subject of your next 3way story, once circumstances allow

"Stud are you happy to enjoy cucks wife with cuck watching, would you like to have her to yourself in their bed while he sits on his hands in the corner?

I would love that I think that is the kinkiest part having cuck watch as I have fun with his wife "

Manchester

The thing with the marital bed is a vital part of a cuckold marriage. This is regarded as sacred ground .A place where a cuck can feel safe with his wife sleeping alone together. Once a bull has entered the final sacred place of the martial bed this is a game changer.Both cuck and hotwife cannot help but be reminded what took place in this bed...

Its a necessary and right act for this cuckold marriage.There is already no way back from this...

Manchester

Haha, you make it sound like a religion

"The thing with the marital bed is a vital part of a cuckold marriage. This is regarded as sacred ground .A place where a cuck can feel safe with his wife sleeping alone together. Once a bull has entered the final sacred place of the martial bed this is a game changer.Both cuck and hotwife cannot help but be reminded what took place in this bed...

Its a necessary and right act for this cuckold marriage.There is already no way back from this..."

Manchester

Well a religion no .However like the priesthood it is a vocation.Not to be entered into lightly.The difference is that instead of serving God ....

You serve your goddess hot wife.She abstains cuck from sexual intercourse..

Manchester

So from your earlier posted comment the early days of your journey were to explore the hotwife’s bi curiosity. I can only assume Nylonbi that at the time you thought this would be fun to do with your husbands involvement.

However, he then steered you gently towards other guys.

Again all planned with your husband’s involvement and you travelling on this journey together.

This is all part of a loving extremely horny experience with your husband who you have always known as your man.

Then the paths you take start to diverge.

Slowly he encourages you to explore your suppressed slut desires. He wants you to be more adventurous without him and take lovers. You willingly join in with his suggestions as you are having a lot of fun.

However now you begin to realise your dynamic and relationsh_p is definitely changing as he’s stepping back as you step forward.

My question is how you feel.

The husband you have always thought you knew absolutely everything about has shown you his secret submissive side and laid bare his fantasy for you both.

As you started your journey you loved adored and would do anything for your husband.

I don’t doubt you still love him but has he lost some of his attraction as a provider and protector. Is he now someone you have feelings for but have less attraction to?

Do you feel whilst you do care about his feelings for old times sake, the reality is he’s dropped in your estimation and is now much less desirable to you physically if at all?

Is he now firstly, your locked up cuck to amuse yourself with and secondly your now tolerated husband.

His fantasy is to be submissive physically and subservient to you.

Is it the truth, that in your mind he has literally achieved exactly that? He really does come second to your Dom and you in both your mind and heart!

It’s not a roll play anymore is it!,

Manchester

Exploring my bi side came with complications and disappointments for one reason or another. The move towards guys, younger ones, happened at my instigation. At the outset of our journey my husband talked of his wish for me to go with another man; this wasn't something I would consider at the time. I had my man; my husband - a true alpha, protector, provider and someone who understood me, accepted and cherished me. No one could match him. Fast forward and very few successful meets with women my thinking evolved and I began to find myself attracted to younger guys. My sexuality was slowly being unbridled and I was able to cast off doubts about meeting men and separate, in my mind, the act of sex being connected to a long lasting, loving relationsh_p within marriage to something akin to a selfish lust, desire, want and pleasure. It's strange but I never had those reservations when thinking about being with a woman, but with a man, yes. And so, we are where we are today. I call the shots on who I /we meet and my husband knows this. We both enjoy the social side but for him it's sometimes the only part he gets to play at being involved in my fuckery. He's still my alpha but totally subservient when it comes to our sex life and honestly, I think every woman would love a husband like him. He loves women, understands their value and has made me the sexy woman I am, allowing me the freedom to explore life in ways that you could only read about. Perfect balance of cuck and slut!

Manchester

Beautifully written and and incredible descr_ption of your journey and how it has affected your personal interaction with your husband.

That has restored my faith in this scenario working. Open honest and true to yourselves.

I think that must be one of, if not the best posst ever on these forums.

Credit where it’s due. Your cuck will be held in his cage by a powerful hotwife that’s for sure!

You are a serious challenge !!

Manchester

more than happy for her to cage me full time..

Hotwife having all the power suits me just fine

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Love hearing your comments. You explain your scenario so well and one of the horniest things I’ve read. Especially with such a stunning wife being shared And a compliant husband. The bull sounds very impressive too

Manchester

The husband is very well behaved indeed. The bull so very impressive; he has it all going on - looks, charm, stamina and chutzpah!

northwest

"The husband is very well behaved indeed. The bull so very impressive; he has it all going on - looks, charm, stamina and chutzpah! "

Manchester

The turning of a conservative wife to a hotwife is a gradual process that cannot be rushed by any potential cuck.Note i say potential because thats what you are until she lets another guy into her married pussy.Baby steps slowly she builds her confidence and realises she is a sexy woman who is totally free to fuck and have any potential relationsh_p with another man or woman.It only works if cuck has no jealousy about situation.So if your wife was to make a declaration of love for another guy you would be able to handle it.This is ultimate cuckoldry and not for faint hearted.Cuck must be fully confident in himself to handle this and support his wife if this was to happen.Its a can of worms ..

But you opened the lid...

She has to be totally free in mind and body to travel this path.Dangerous but highly addictive to both cuck and his hotwife.

Manchester

"How very insightful! I couldn't have put it better myself. What you're describing is the ideal scenario for any hotwife and her cuck and is one I would like to realise. I know cuck would be more than happy with my desires and both of us more than happy should such a menage a trois be achieved! "
Yes more than happy .cuck now knows his place in this evolved marriage.The thought of fucking his wife seems alien to cuck now.Of course he fancies his wife more than ever but the marriage has completely changed.He can look now but not fuck.His enjoyement is service to her.Giving her oral is his total pleasure and being under her feet.

northwest

Question for you both ...

Do you prefer alone time with the bull or prefer cuck watching ?

Book mark

Manchester

My ideal would be alone time with the bull so a truly uninhibited slut can be released; as much as I don't mind cuck watching I'm always aware of another being looking on; perhaps this is just something I need to get used to. I would of course relay all the details upon my return home where cuck would be waiting. On the other hand I need to feed the beast that has become cuck. As much as I get my pleasure from being with my bull, cuck should be afforded a little insight into what I've become and so perpetuate his desire and adoration for me. I would let him view the spectacle on occasion

Manchester

What would the bull prefer? I already know what cuck would like?

northwest

I think In general the preference is to have you alone to myself do what we wish ... but think it would also be pretty kinky to have an occasion where cuck is allowed to watch ....

Dublin and London

As someone who has played with cuckold couples, I prefer having the cuck present or at least present for some part of the meet at least.

Manchester

"My ideal would be alone time with the bull so a truly uninhibited slut can be released; as much as I don't mind cuck watching I'm always aware of another being looking on; perhaps this is just something I need to get used to. I would of course relay all the details upon my return home where cuck would be waiting. On the other hand I need to feed the beast that has become cuck. As much as I get my pleasure from being with my bull, cuck should be afforded a little insight into what I've become and so perpetuate his desire and adoration for me. I would let him view the spectacle on occasion

"

Why am i not surprised by her comments.

It started out as something to do together as a couple but as a hotwifes confidence grows she now act and prefers to be without me there.She isnt the same woman i married all those years ago.Now she is a confident slut who acts the part of a single woman.She has even admitted to me that she feels no guilt to me but instead feels guilty for another guy she still loves.

Ideal scenario if honest.

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Really loving this thread!

By *exy Two-Shoes40Man  over a year ago

bolton

uckold relationsh_p First of all, there is the thrill of the variety. Second are that the bull establishes the ground rules of the relationsh_p.

But for me, the real thrill comes from seeing and being with a couple who are not afraid to break with the so-called norms of a marital relationsh_p. Truth be told, I am basically a prop to enhance their relationsh_p. As much as the stories/fantasies on here are about the bull using the "slut" for his pleasure, the truth is that everyone is being used.

I have only had two cuckold couples. In one, the chemistry and expectations were not what I was looking for. The second was three consensual people, patient enough to establish some rules and also patient enough to let a relationsh_p build.

Anyway, that's why I like it.

is a man who simply wants a pure, no strings attached sexual relationsh_p without any dramatics or entanglements

i do NOT doesn't want a girlfriend or another wife Of course it takes a special and unique type of man to engage with such couples. He is usually a man who is easily inspired and stimulated by his sexually empowering position in such arrangements and i also finds that working and playing with such couples is a way to creatively explore sexual fantasies and engage in role play that would not ordinarily be possible in a normal relationsh_p touched on something in his post when he wrote that he sees himself as basically a prop to enhance the couple's relatonsh_p all the partic_pants have a healthy respect for each other, even if part of the game includes offense. When the partic_pants are caricatures, the relationsh_p will undoubtedly fizzle. After all, aren't we all real people with more complexities to ourselves than merely being a "cuckold", "bull", "hotwife", etc?

northwest

This story needs to be continued....

Manchester

Agree

As a cuck the thought of her bull fucking her in our marital bed is the ultimate turn on.Of course the bedsheets need not be changed so cuck can savour the smell of their sexual exploits.

southam

"As her cuck the sight of my wife bent over a bulls knee in total abandonment would be absolute perfect.The way it has too be.A alpha male using his slut the way he wants whilst cuck can only look on whilst in his chastity cage.Every hot hotwife should take her bull to her

it must be gl marital bed so there can be no doubt where this marriage has evolved."

It must be great seeing your classy wife messed up and her peachy skin lreddened and marked by his spanking

Manchester

"As her cuck the sight of my wife bent over a bulls knee in total abandonment would be absolute perfect.The way it has too be.A alpha male using his slut the way he wants whilst cuck can only look on whilst in his chastity cage.Every hot hotwife should take her bull to her

it must be gl marital bed so there can be no doubt where this marriage has evolved.

It must be great seeing your classy wife messed up and her peachy skin lreddened and marked by his spanking"

Not sure if any spanking takes place tbh

northwest

it must be gl marital bed so there can be no doubt where this marriage has evolved.

It must be great seeing your classy wife messed up and her peachy skin lreddened and marked by his spanking

Not sure if any spanking takes place tbh"

Absolutely no spanking took place , it would be pretty hot to have in the marital bed

Manchester

looking forward to hearing how and if this makes it to the marital bed

Manchester

"looking forward to hearing how and if this makes it to the marital bed "
When all this cov.madness has become a distant nightmare then we both agree the marital bed must be used by her bull

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Thanks for sharing all of your individual experiences - more to come! Picking up a few more ideas as you go - fabulous!

To be genuine and authentic to yourself and your partners is one hell of a special feeling, embrace it and enjoy!!

northwest

"looking forward to hearing how and if this makes it to the marital bed When all this cov.madness has become a distant nightmare then we both agree the marital bed must be used by her bull"

By *DFriendly FolkCouple  over a year ago

Redditch

As the cuck half in the bedroom in our marriage, life has certainly taken on new meaning. As you can see we're oldies looking for spice. Prior to Covid we decided to experiment and got to the stage where I would suck our guest prior to Danni being given a good fuck, taste her on him if instructed to do so and clean him after. Have taken a full face full and made to let it dr_p throughout the session and finally given a lesson in how big he was as he slid his cock jyst inside my ass to see if I was ready. Can't wait to get reacquainted after Covid to see where he takes us next.

By *ig man 40Man  over a year ago

havant

"The following is a true story both from the cuckold husband perspective and the hotwifes bulls.

The perspective bull was a stocking and foot lover so he was definitely going to enjoy meeting cucks wife..

The date was agreed and Elizabeth prepared herself and dressed in her sheerest stockings "

Loved this from start to finish

Manchester

"The following is a true story both from the cuckold husband perspective and the hotwifes bulls.

The date was agreed and Elizabeth prepared herself and dressed in her sheerest stockings

Loved this from start to finish"

......Thank you.Shame there's been no chance to update this.Maybe next year when all this madness ends

southam

"Thank you.Shame there's been no chance to update this.Maybe next year when all this madness ends"

hope you find time for more this is so good

northwest

I hope we do once this mess is finally over

Manchester

When a wife makes the long journey from conservative wife to a hotwife its a beautiful thing for her cuck to witness.The whole process of the changes in both people is a gradual acceptance of what their marriage has now become.I personally don't think their relationsh_p can ever return to how it previously was.For too much has been witnessed and experienced by both parties ...in short she is not the same wife before she turned into a hotwife..

She cannot be.Dont get me wrong I led her into this ,I only have myself to blame.

This period during covid is difficult as it stops all potential meets for her and as a hotwife this can be dangerous for this very different marriage

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Excellent account and thanks for sharing, great to have all sides input.

A lot in here we can relate to and agree or have our own interpretation on. We’ve been lucky enough to have found that guy we connect with and whilst it’s not easy it can be worth the struggle.

Here’s to hoping this covid is over soon

Great idea, the true account from cuck, hotwife and bulls perspective. Makes me wish I had written accounts from my wife's previous fb's. I would dearly enjoy hearing things from their side.

Manchester

We hope this can continue when things get back to normal. When your marriage changes to a cuck /hotwife marriage there isn't anyway back to how things were before.This is Sad but true that both parties must accept the consequences before taking this huge step.

By *iceguy1979Man  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Hello all just wanted to share a recent development between me and my wife, she asks me, tells me, to put my cock into a cock cage, and I’m only allowed to fuck her with a strap on

Manchester

"Hello all just wanted to share a recent development between me and my wife, she asks me, tells me, to put my cock into a cock cage, and I’m only allowed to fuck her with a strap on"

Welcome to the cuckold life.

Sit back fasten safety belt...

southam

"Hello all just wanted to share a recent development between me and my wife, she asks me, tells me, to put my cock into a cock cage, and I’m only allowed to fuck her with a strap on"
you look so good in your chastity cage do her studs know you are caged and denied

By *bc27Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

West Yorkshire

"Hello all just wanted to share a recent development between me and my wife, she asks me, tells me, to put my cock into a cock cage, and I’m only allowed to fuck her with a strap on you look so good in your chastity cage do her studs know you are caged and denied"

She hasn’t invited any studs as yet, so it’s just me being caged and denied for now

Manchester

Its a start

By *l_ppy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"We hope this can continue when things get back to normal. When your marriage changes to a cuck /hotwife marriage there isn't anyway back to how things were before.This is Sad but true that both parties must accept the consequences before taking this huge step."

This and other quotes interesting and familiar.

northwest

Another long wait for anything like this happening

"Another long wait for anything like this happening "

We are having to cancel our meet tomorrow with our regular I hope the lockdown isn’t extended. Will have to be virtual cuckold fun in the meantime

northwest

That won’t be the same now will it

Manchester

Lockdown very hard everyone sadly.

Hopefully a cucks lifestyle can continue in next few months

By *mp245Man  over a year ago

bedford

Well, what a great thread

Nicely written. Love the content

Thanks all

northwest

southam

"

She hasn’t invited any studs as yet, so it’s just me being caged and denied for now"

are yo required t use your tongue too and completely denied as she orgasms

West Yorkshire

"

"

She hasn’t invited any studs as yet, so it’s just me being caged and denied for now"

are yo required t use your tongue too and completely denied as she orgasms "

I have to wear a mouth gag dildo she loves it, she’s been ordering new bigger plugs for me too

northwest

Would love to hear more stories like this one I’ve been involved in

Manchester

Would love to hear from other couples involved in the same scenario..

Also to find out if it is possible for a hotwife to half a long term relationsh_p with another guy other than her cuvk husband

northwest

Manchester

Finally this lockdown opens up indoor pubs and restaurants. Got a feeling this story is about to get more interesting

By *amyorksMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Would love to hear from other couples involved in the same scenario..

Also to find out if it is possible for a hotwife to half a long term relationsh_p with another guy other than her cuvk husband "

Its possible to have that sort of relationsh_p but it brings risk when emotions get involved which adds to the intensity and cucky turn on

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Manchester

Also to find out if it is possible for a hotwife to half a long term relationsh_p with another guy other than her cuvk husband

Its possible to have that sort of relationsh_p but it brings risk when emotions get involved which adds to the intensity and cucky turn on"

It's good for a cuck to watch his wife slowly develop feelings for another guy.

By *awtywifeCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

what great and insightful story from cuck /bull and hotwife sounds like they are enjoying the lifestyle

Its possible to have that sort of relationsh_p but it brings risk when emotions get involved which adds to the intensity and cucky turn on"

It’s absolutely possible. My ex had a long term relationsh_p with the same guy for nearly 9 months. She was hooked. The connection they both had made my head spin. We had a dominant yet respectful bull to play with us, the only issue we ever encountered was a different bull tried getting in to her head and became attached to her. There was a bit of deceit on both sides, mainly on his, and we overcome it and he was sent packing.

I saw a woman I worked with for a good while her hubby loved it said it kept her happy and stopped her getting frustrated and I did take her out and spoil her

Manchester

Speaking as the cuck in question once you have lived this lifestyle for a few years it's now impossible for us to return to a normal "marriage ".Far too much has been experienced along this path and feelings and roles have changed and developed along the way.

northwest

Manchester

This story will develop more in the forthcoming weeks.

By *amyorksMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Cant wait to hear

Hi

Any cuckold couples around Reading area?

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Manchester

Bump

By *pMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Keep them coming

Do some cucks get neutered