FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Strangers on a train

Strangers on a train

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Strangers on a train

6.10am and standing in the same place, waiting for the same train, to sit in the same seat, same tired grey faces, Monday through Friday, God I hated commuting.

One morning I'm waiting on the platform, huddled inside my overcoat, with a cold drizzle blowing across the tracks and as the train pulls in a blonde runs up and stands near me waiting for the train to stop. She is late 30s to early 40s, office skirt and jacket with a white blouse. Body is looking good, calves flexing in her 2" heels, toned thighs and a nicely shaped arse. Flat stomach and firm breasts all compliment the blonde bob......and women ask do men really notice all that in a long glance, well hell yes is the answer.

She sits two rows in front of me and is rummaging in her handbag. Out comes her make up and mirror. I can see her pretty blue eyes in it as she does her mascara. I think she catches me looking so I smile slightly and close my eyes.

This is repeated every day for nearly 2 weeks, her running up just in time to hop on, make up and eye contact in the mirror. It's driving me mad, I day dream about her all the way in to work every day but the train is not an easy place to walk over and start chatting about this and that.

Then on Friday she appears next to me in plenty of time for the train, not running or out of breath. I smile and say "Hi, you made it with time to spare!"

We made small talk about commuting and which bank she worked at and which one I worked at blah blah, the train arrived and we got on board and sat next to each other. She was called Claire and said she had seen me watching her doing her make up, so could I make myself useful and hold her coat while she applied it please.....I told her it was fascinating to watch her go from clean and uncluttered to a polished professional with just a few licks of lippy and blusher. Smiling she carried on but constantly catching my eye in the mirror and smiling a knowing smile. We chatted on and it turned out she was in the middle of splitting with her husband and wasn't in a good place emotionally. I was married and had never cheated but something about her was getting me very excited, I never expected anything to happen, she was way out of my league and preoccupied with her life. I handed her coat back to her and noticed she was close to crying, I apologised for asking so many questions and lightly touched her hand whilst doing so. Something happened that had never happened prior to that moment nor since; a jolt of electricity shot up my arm, and apparently up hers too because she was staring right at me muttering oh my god what the hell was that! I made a quip about sparks flying and she just looked deep into my eyes, blue on blue and nodded saying that I could be just what she needed.

We got off the train and crossed the footbridge to change for the tube. We used every opportunity to touch each other's arm or brush hands together all the while chatting and smiling at each other, every look heavily charged with a pure animal lust.

The tube station was old, lots of areas not really walked on and I steered Claire into a corner under the foot bridge and pulled her to me. We kissed, tentatively at first, both breathing heavily, then more confidently. Blood was coursing through my body, thundering through my head. I couldn't believe this was happening at all let alone in public! My cock was straining through my suit trousers and she was grinding into it as our kisses got more and more passionate. I cupped her arse and pulled her tight to me, kissing her deeply now. I slipped one hand beneath her jacket and squeezed her breast, she was moaning and kissing me hard, I could feel her nipple harden under the silky cup. I rubbed it through her bra with my thumb nail, both driven crazy with desire. I cupped her pussy through her skirt with my other hand, another moan and a declaration that she needed us both naked that night straight after work. She gripped my twitching cock, pre-cum had already seeped through the thin wool, rubbing the head she huskily declared that she couldn't wait to taste me then feel my hardness sink deep into her swollen pussy.

What a way to start a day! I don't remember much about what happened at work, I was just counting off the hours till we met at the station for the ride home. Every time I thought of her touch and kiss and the incredible electricity between us I got hard and at one point had to go to the toilet for a wank. I imagined her stroking my cock, licking the pre cum from the tip then sliding her mouth over the head and taking the full length whilst squeezing my balls. I came a couple of times that day in those toilets, I'm not proud of it but hey I wasn't the first and won't be the last....boys will be boys after all!

We meet on the platform right at the back of the all stations train, it's quieter at the back and most people are waiting for the fast one....we wanted to be as slow as possible. Sitting down with a coat over our laps we touch hands under the coat, again the electric current shoots through our bodies. All our senses are heightened and every touch of finger, hand or leg is sensational. Delayed gratification is all very well but I wanted to touch her and needed her to touch me. Claire stood briefly, hitched her skirt up and I put my hand under her arse so I could tease her pussy with my fingers. She had eased my zip down and was stroking my hard wet cock through my boxers. I could feel her hot pussy getting wetter and my fingers were slick with her juices as she ground her pelvis into my fingers. Her tights were wet and her pussy shaved and I could feel her wanting me to penetrate further but that wasn't possible so she writhed as surreptitiously as she could. I couldn't reach her clit much as I tried and j wanted to bury my fingers deep into her but again I also had to wait. She had eased her fingers into my boxers and was rubbing and circling around the head of my cock, dipping into my copious pre cum and teasing it around the tip and onto the shaft. Desperate for her to grip it tight and slide her hand up and down my length I encouraged her to be bold. Claire just smiled and told me that if she had to wait then so didI! Pure evil!

After what seemed like the best and also the longest train ride of our lives we eventually got to our stop. Hastily rearranging my cock and doing up my zip Claire sucked her fingers clean telling me how good I tasted and was desperate to suck my cock. We got to her car and slid into the front seats. It was still winter and dark even at 7pm so the car was private and out of the way. As soon as we had sat down I reached over and kissed her hard, our tongues intertwined, my hands wrapped into her hair and pulling her head tight to mine. She gasped at the sudden pain but kissed harder and more desperately. Her hands were undoing my belt and trousers while mine had unbuttoned her blouse and had cupped her tits tightly, squeezing them and nipping at the hard nipples. Undoing the bra I take a moment to look at her tits, beautifully shaped with the slightly upturned shape leading to her dark nipples. I slipped my mouth over one and sucked, filling my mouth with nipple and breast. She is stroking my cock harder now and bends to lick the pre cum from the tip. I was wet, sipping wet and she licked it clean then buried her tongue back into my mouth. I gently sucked it in and out, still pulling her hair with one hand and undoing her skirt with the other. She pulled her tights and panties off one leg then froze. A guy was walking past the car but hadn't seen us through the fogged up windows, intent only on getting home. I eased her legs apart and inhaled the hot sweet scent of her. My fingers found her pussy lips and I pressed them into the labia, all wet and hot and twitching. I circled her hard nub and slowly moved fingers between clit and pussy, lightly slipping one then two fingers into her. She stopped me and bent over to my cock again saying she didn't want to cum yet, was right on the edge, her voice breathy and strident.

She was holding my balls nice and tight, twisting her mouth around and down my cocks length, I tried distracting myself with one of her hard nipples bobbing up and down but it didn't help slow proceedings. I felt the weight of her breast in my hand and tweaked the nipple each time she slid down my cock. One second she is teasing the tip with her hardened tongue the next sliding her mouth over the head and plunging down and round. I wasn't going to last much longer and started bucking my hips up, forcing my cock deep into her throat. I gripped her hair again and twisted hard, a muffled yelp but no stopping. "I'm cumming" and pushed her head as far down my cock as it would go. Claire gagged and tried to pull back but I held her tight impaled on my cock as I pumped spunk into her throat. As the spasms slowed I released her and she slowly came back up then down again, making sure she had sucked every drop out of me. She smiled a sticky smile, her mascara had run but she looked deliciously satisfied with herself. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, my tongue exploring her mouth, tasting my cock and cum.

We dressed and she started the car, agreeing that we had only just started and had unfinished business which would involve more undressing, a big bed and some toys.

In no time we were back to her house. Her boys were out and hubby gone for good.

Claire slams the door shut and pulls me to her body, kissing me hard and desperately. We need each other, need to feel each other's body properly, we need to kiss and play and above all we need to fuck......she pulls me upstairs to her bedroom, me cupping her arse as she goes up the stairs, I feel the muscles tense and relax under my grip. Door closed she stands in front of me, I tell her to be still for a second and gently lean in to kiss her. I stroke her hair and across the back of her neck, pulling her in for another deeper kiss. Slowly I unbutton her blouse, sliding it gently of her shoulders with my fingers, a light groan escapes her lips. Skirt next, pooled on the floor, tights follow. Only allowing myself the lightest of touches to her skin she shivers in anticipation. I undo her bra and allow it to fall to the floor, panties follow and I take in her sensuous body for the first time. Curves on her breasts with pert perky nipples, legs toned and her pussy shaved.

She does the same for me and we stand naked in front of one another. Kissing and nuzzling each other we are both holding back and building the tension. My cock is hard again and weeping cum and precum, she gently wipes the tip and offers me her finger which I suck deep into my mouth. My fingers graze her nipples then rake down her body to her pussy then cupping her arse we pull together and kiss deeply with a wanton groan. Both getting more intense the kissing gets harder and wilder, our bodies gyrating against each other, hands running over tits, arses, cock and pussy, frantically touching and feeling hot yearning skin. Falling onto the bed I manoeuvred Claire's quivering pussy over my mouth and bending she started licking my cock. My tongue slips between her lips and find her clit, hard and bursting out of its clamshell. Teasing it, licking around it, sucking it into my mouth Claire is writhing and grinding into my face. My tongue flicks up to her arse, she pivots down towards my tongue giving me easier access. I lick around her arsehole lightly probing her tight hole. Moving back to her pussy I suck her lips in between mine flicking my tongue as deep into her as I can, I'm pushing a finger into her arse and she is rocking to and from taking as much finger and tongue with each thrust as I can give her. She is meanwhile kissing her way up and down my cock, nibbling and sucking with each kiss. Her fingers grip hard, nails just catching the skin making my cock tingle. She takes one ball into her mouth and sucks while stroking her hand up and down the shaft of my cock. Fingers tease my arse and I feel 2 fingers being pushed into me. My cock hardens even more and she takes it all deep into her throat, fingers thrusting deep into my ass and alternating thrusts with her mouth. God I was in heaven, the world was suspended and the only focus was carnal pleasure. Sex and sensuality was the only thing that was real right then, I never wanted it to stop.

We flip over and I'm on top looking down into Claire's blue eyes, bending to kiss her and nuzzle her neck and breastbone. Tongue grazes her erect nipples, my cock just touching her and I can feel the heat and her wetness. I slowly press my cock into her and feel the head sliding into her tight pussy, withdrawing I rub it up over her clot, staying still for a moment maintaining pressure on it as she grinds her clit into me. I'm ready to fuck her hard, I need to, we have been building up to this moment all day and we both needed this release. I pull her legs up and I front of me, pressed against my shoulders and pressed deep inside her. I feel her pussy contract and expand, once I'm deep inside her I rock my body up and down, not in and out, this continual massage of her g spot is sending her wild and she drops her legs and wraps then round my arse and starts pulling me deeper into her, speed increasing her moans becoming urgent cries. I'm pounding into her swollen wet pussy and my cock is screaming for release. Deep and desperate we cling to each other, literally fucking our brains out....all hard and sweaty, testosterone fuelled fucking. The feeling is so intense, like nothing is every felt before and I was going to cum again and again, no stopping, no relenting. My breathing is ragged, my heart racing and my cock is pumping stream after stream of spunk into her own multiple orgasm. I feel her pussy contracting and her desperate cries have become urgent screams, needing me to keep going to never let the wave end.

Eventually though all good things come to an end and I collapsed exhausted and drained next to her. Little caresses and kisses, cuddles and lightly stroking each other's skin, goose bumps raised in the path fingers took. We know something monumental has just happened and it sure as fuck isn't going to be a one off. This was raw, sensual, animalistic fucking and we both knew it could only get better.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriatiMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a very similar experience years ago, still gets me hard today thinking about the times we had.... Great story

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Brilliant so far, I've just. Cum too!

Amazing

Great start. More please

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great story, looking forward to more

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Looking forward to the next commute

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wonderful.. love this

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *ohnlewis1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Excellent and very well written. Looking forward to the next episode.

Flitwick and Fakenham

Chapter 2: a walk in the woods

It was a beautiful sunny day in early Spring feeling warmer as there was no wind. Mostly blue sky with only a few white clouds high up, a proper English Sunday.

Claire and I had arranged to meet and go for a walk in some woods bordering the fields and a country pub. We met in the car park and I leaned into her car window and kissed her, holding her head close to mine, entwining my fingers in her hair. Lip on lip, tongue to tongue we enjoyed a slow sensual kiss with the warm sun on my back and my body alive with electrical current from our kiss. Every touch, every kiss brought that shock with it, so erotic and sexually charged we both knew that the sensation was magnified the more we touched and aroused each other. A quick pint in the pub garden, she went and sat down and I fetched the drinks. When I got outside she was talking on the phone so easing up behind her I ran my hands over her shoulders and up into her hair. I raked them gently down her scalp, neck and shoulders then down her back and back up around her sides to cup her breasts. I felt her lean back into me, a slight moan slipped into her conversation, teasing and pinching I felt her nipples harden. She was wearing a very slight lacy bra which fitted her pert breasts perfectly, no padding and I could tweak her nipples easily eliciting another moan. Her hand slid up my leg behind her, massaging my now hard cock. I kissed her neck and ear, lightly nibbling her ear lobe while she struggled with her call. As soon as she finished she turned to rebuke me, saying it had been work blah blah, I just kissed her full on the mouth her protests drowned by my mouth and tongue. She swivelled round and pulled me between her legs and kissed me deeply, pulling my arse into her so she could feel my cock grind across her sensitive tits.

Walking hand in hand, light touches and caresses any chance we got we made our way through the woods until we found a quite glade. Lots of trees, plenty of dry leaves and no one around. I knelt in front of her and unbuttoned her blouse, kissing her stomach up to her breasts, nuzzling her perky nipples through the lace was a huge turn on and she gripped my head hard to them. My hands grabbed her buttocks and pulled her tight against me, she undid her bra giving me unfettered access to her beautiful nipples, so sensitive to my touch, she had me stop so she didn't cum.

Trousers undone and panties pulled off Claire knelt naked in front of me, t shirt off and belt undone my shorts were off in a moment. Both kneeling we held each other close, breathing in our scents and feeling the heat coming from our bodies, my cock pressed into her pelvic bone, pre-cum seeping onto her skin. I lay back and had her lower her pussy onto my face so I could taste how wonderfully wet she had become while stroking and squeezing her breasts. She leant back so she could hold my cock and stroke her hand hard up and down my shaft. The sunlight was making my cock sparkle as Claire's vigorous wanking had pre cum leak out in copious quantities. She turned round into a classic 69 position and delicately licked the tip of my cock making me twitch and buck in anticipation. Slowly she pushed her pursed lips over the head, making me cry out with desire. Claire was grinding her pussy into my mouth and my tongue was slipping in and out of her and up and over her clit. She was so wet and tasted so good, sweet....she tasted of perfection. Tongue up around her arse, playing with her puckered hole, teasing her....would I wouldn't I......well of course I would and stiffening my tongue slipped into her arsehole. She was moaning, grinding and driving my cock to the back of her throat. One hand found my balls and started squeezing and massaging them, the other my arse. A finger circled my asshole and slowly but surely pushed into me, I arched my back and relaxed as another finger found its way in. God I was desperate to cum and I wouldn't hold out for much longer, but neither would she and I felt her pussy and ass start to contract and her moans became oh gods as she rolled her hips over my face so my tongue and fingers were touching her in a twisting motion. I start to cum and she clamps her hand around the very base of my cock really tight preventing any cum from escaping. It felt like I would explode, my orgasm taken to new heights of intensity. She was still sucking all the way down my hard shaft and it took ages for the spasms to slow and stop, only then did she released me. Not a drop of spunk, heightened orgasm and still ready for more she moved around and arse towards me told me she needed my cock inside her: right up, right in, right now! Happy to oblige I eased myself between her swollen wet labia and pushed all the way into her in one smooth movement, holding there I feel her playing with her clit and my balls.

Pulling almost all the way out I let her push to and fro against my cock, slipping in and out of her while she rubbed her clit. As she rubbed harder and faster I started to push into her building up my rhythm and depth until I was deep into her clenched pussy. Claire was rubbing her clit in frantic circles and I could feel her pelvic floor tighten and spasm as she came again, still pounding into her she was practically crying as wave after wave of intense sexual release washed through her body.

I didn't want to cum yet so eased my cock out of her pulsing swollen pussy and slid it, glistening with her juices up over her asshole. I bent down and licked around her arse her moaning and still gently stroking her clit and pussy, her fingers slipping into my mouth on occasion. Without warning I end down and bite her hard on the bum, she yelled with shock then giggled as I kissed her better, another hard bite, teeth marks now red and livid on her pale cheek. Kissed better again I straighten and as I do slap her hard three times in rapid succession over the bites. She cries out as the shock hits her but still grinds into my cock as the pleasure of it overcomes the pain. My cock is straining and hard, blood vessels standing out along its length as blood courses into it. Easing her down into a flat kneeling position I slowly and very gently start to ease my girth into her arse. Twigs and leaves are digging into our hands and knees but we don't notice, so overtaken by the passion and raw sexuality of the moment. I let her push against me at her pace, her rhythm, still playing with her clit and her moans getting louder and more strident. She is so tight and my cock feels too big for her but she slowly allows me to enter her and works my cock deep into her arse. Grinding up and down I feel the pressure building in my balls and my cock starts to twitch then spasm into huge contractions, hard and ridged her building orgasm draws my own with spunk shot deep into her. Slowly we rock together enjoying the feeling of my cock softening inside her while she still tightens her sphincter around it making sure every last drop is inside her.

Uncomfortable now we dress and start walking back to the car, legs shaking and breathless but sated and completely satisfies, she takes my hand and puts it against her arse and I can feel my cum starting to soak into her panties.

Kissing goodbye at the cars we arrange to meet in the next few days..........

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait

By *AFBODMan  over a year ago

Woodhall Spa

Cant wait for more

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Really enjoy the quantity of story and the quality is also brilliant

Amazing story. Very exciting

Very sexy story loved it

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Brilliant

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

"Brilliant "

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Thank you

Look forward to part 3

Fabulous

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Flitwick and Fakenham

Chapter 3

Summer and a hot sunny day. Claire had left the back door open for me and would be waiting in my favourite outfit upstairs. I was a little late so crept up the stairs to see her lying on the bed, eyes closed and obviously asleep. Her hair was ruffled and a light sheen across her brow from the heat.

She was wearing a tight white t shirt and white panties, not exotic as far as outfits go, but it's what turns me on most. Her breasts were compressed under the white cotton, nipples and aureole visible through the material. Eyes sweeping lower her legs slightly splayed showed her pussy encased in white silk, just tight enough to mould over her lips. I started my kiss around the inside of her knee, very gently so as not to fully wake her. Nibbling her up over her inner thigh, kissing and sucking as I went closer to her golden triangle. I kissed her pussy lightly and very slowly, my tongue just tracing the outline of her labia. Claire starts to move, rhythmically her hips rotate and slightly rise, a luscious moan escaping her mouth, still not conscious but stirring I move up to her beautiful full breasts. I put my mouth over a nipple and blow hot air through the cotton then suck the nipple delicately into my mouth teasing it hard with my tongue as I hold it suspended between my lips. I feel her hands circle my head and she pulls me up to her face. Kissing deeply, lips apart then mouths open she twists her fingers into my hair and pulls me closer while her tongue dances hungrily over mine. She tells me to undress and come to bed, I ask her to leave her white T and panties on, I would undress her when ready. I had asked for some things to be left on the bedside table, satisfied I had everything I needed I had her lay down in the middle of the bed. I tied a silk scarf round her head and over her eyes then tied another to each of her wrists. These two were tied to the iron bedhead so her arms were held out almost in a cross.

I kissed her again while sitting next to her the picking up an ice cube out of the glass I rubbed it over each of her nipples watching them go instantly hard. Ice cube in my mouth I alternated rubbing them with the cube and flicking and nipping them between tongue and teeth.

Her wand is turned on and she hears it, arching her back to sooner feel it. I rest the head on her pussy, the head held in place under her silk panties, the feelings it was inducing were obviously intense. I continue to play with her breasts. Claire is actively moaning and asks me to kiss her, my mouth is cold from the ice cube and hers hot with desire. Our tongues spark as they touch and she sucks on it warming it with hers.

I peel her panties off and slide my head between her legs, the wand still on but below her pussy next to her arse. I touch her hard clit with the tip of my tongue, ice cold from another cube, she shudders and opens her legs more. Sliding the flat of my tongue between her lips to her pussy, hot and wet, tasting sweet and sexy. My tongue explores her, fingers too, pushing deep into her and just circling her too, rubbing and pressing down onto her clit and into her sex. She grinds down pushing the head of the wand onto her asshole, her groans getting loud and insistent. I pick up her vibrator; big red! Slowly I insert it into her quivering pussy, her arching up to take it all as deeply as she could. Sliding it in and out, getting faster and faster, the full length in and out, the girth stretching her and stimulating her. Claire starts to cum, her moans and groans reaching a crescendo while her hips arch and buck to greedily take all of big red.

I love playing and squeezing with her breasts through the thin cotton, hands and mouth, soft yielding flesh and hard pert nipples, such a turn on.

Kissing her I tease her nipples, her breathing still ragged, both of us hot, both of us horny. Big red out of the way and Claire still tied up and blindfolded I move my body up to her head and rest the base of my hard cock on her mouth. Her tongue licks the shaft, tasting pre cum that has run down my hard throbbing cock, sucking a ball into her mouth she gently bites down, I yelp nervously so she sucks harder.....trust me she mumbles, her mouth full. Her tongue slides around to my ass, lightly licking and sucking down to my hole. Tongue explores me, pressing into my arse then back up to my cock which she licks and ducks up to the tip.

I make her stop, too intense and I know I will cum if she carries on. I move back down her body, kissing and sucking as I go. My cock is hovering just against her pussy, I'm waiting to see who will last longest without moving. Claire wins, I need to feel myself deep inside her, intermingled juices and desire. I push and enter, my length sliding straight into her, pelvic floor holding my cock deep inside her, I rock up and down my cock hitting her g spot and cervix, she grinds harder and faster as we both rush towards satisfaction and orgasm. I burst inside her, it feels like a river of spunk is draining from my cock into her receptive pussy. I can't stop moving inside her and start to cum again, she hooks her legs over my bum and pulls me tight against her.

Kissing deeply and slowly I can taste me on her lips and smell her on mine, I don't want to stop feeling like this.....so in tune with her, so deeply connected. Untied and eyes uncovered we kiss and hold each other tight, shivering slightly as the sweat on our bodies cools in the breeze.

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Flitwick and Fakenham

"More please "

That’s it for this story, Have posted a few more oldies but goldies.....follow the green arrow

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Thanks for the story and looking forward to the next instalment.

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Thanks for the story and looking forward to the next instalment."

» Add a new message to this topic