FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > PCSO's ride more than their bikes.

PCSO's ride more than their bikes.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leaserforPleasure OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Weeks into Lockdown and aside from work and necessity shopping i had hardly been out, even my regular walks for exercise had been severly cut.

It was a nice day, warm and sunny (weekend) so i thought i would go to a local wood / park for a long walk.

If you stay to the main paths you do not need to dress like Ray Mears. I had a white peplum tunic top that i had not worn since buying so i thought that would be perfect however once on it was a tad short barely covering my ass so i also added a pair of hi cut lemon coloured shorts. A pair of decent walking flat sandals and i was good to go.

Drove to the destination and car park was only a quarter or so full (still a bit early) so parked up easily.

A couple of minutes later two PCSO's cycle in along one of the bike trail paths.

They look around, check a few cars and talk to anyone who is in or around the carpark (social distancing), i assume checking to see how far anyone had travelled. (its a popular place).

I grab my bag and set of down a path rather than possibly be interviewed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onmacMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Sounds promising

Whitstable

Half an hour into walk and am on a trail that is barely used but easily walked, its usually boggy in places but with the recent dry spell its navigable easily.

Feeling thirsty i stop by a large felled tree (Forestry Commission land) which has been left so that people can sit on it, its like a giant rustic seat.

Reach into my bag to get out my bottle of water and out comes a bottle of slik lube, "fuck, forgot i had that still in there" i said to myself ...

"Excuse me miss" i heard from behind ...

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Nice start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like where this is going..

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Whitstable

Startled by the voice i go to grab my bag, drop the lube bottle and the bag which spills out the contents which also still includes some condoms.

"you need to pick your things up Miss" says the voice followed by "may we ask what your doing here" ....

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Whitstable

This is all happening in seconds yet seems like ages.

I turn round there are the two PCSO's several metres away, off thier bikes just looking at me.

"Fuck, i know them" goes through my head, two localish guys who i had seen around the area out of uniform and one i knew slightly via his family who i had never got on with, not enemies or anything just did not see eye to eye.

"I know you" said the taller of the two (way over six feet) "your xxxxxx".

I dont wear a wig (own hair) and am easily indentifiable as the same person dressed feminine or not (as has happened a few times locally).

"Well, what are we going to do about this" he said to his colleague"

The other officer said "should we call the guys" (meaning the real police i assume).

"No, we can deal with this"

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Whitstable

Several things go through your head at a time like this ...

"Am i going to be arrested"

"is it going to be in the local papers / media"

"am i going to get a kicking in?"

"Whats your name honey" says Alan (the tall one).

"Dee", i reply.

"John" (other officer), go tape of the path either way while i interview Dee"

Off he goes.

Whitstable

"I need you to take the search position against the seat there" says Officer Alan

"Why" i ask.

"Its well known trannies carry a concealed weapon" he says.

"is that supposed to be a funny pun" goes through my head.

"You may be carrying a knife". Not a pun then.

I bend over leaning on the tree seat with my hands, legs slightly spread.

Alan frisks me (he has gloves on) top to bottom quickly and then again but more slowly.

He's lingering around my ass, more carressing it than frisking.

"What the fuck" i say.

"Look Dee, do as you told and this will be settled here and no need to call the buys down at the station".

I am i admit getting a bit turned on if still feeling intimidated.

Alan hands wander up to my upper half and feels around my top having a good squeeze of my small tits.

"few minutes more and am on my way" am thinking.

Then i feel Alan undoing my shorts button. I resist.

He pushes me down onto the log seat, easily down as he is twice the mass of me and much taller, pulls my arms behind my back and handcuffs me.

"What the fuck"

My shorts around my ankles am feeling rather vunerable yet strangely excited.

"White panties, mmmmm"he says as he strokes my ass through them.

"Right then Dee, lets see how good this lube is" he says ....

Whitstable

My knickers are pulled down and off along with the shorts.

I feel hands up and down my legs, very sensitively not aggreesive at all. Fingers run up and down my ass crack and around my perineum which really makes me wimper

"likeing that are you" he says

Have to say it really feels good and always makes me horny.

The hands stop and then i feel some lube around my ass and then the unmistakeable feel of cock head pushing.

Hands back on my hips the cock eases in. Its long but not to thick, never been a fan of girth.

He starts to pump at a steady rhythm not like a bull in a china shop.

Fuck it feels good, very good.

My eyes have been closed all this time. I open them and John is there in front of me wanking. He moves in inches from my face, stops wanking a tries to pull my top up which is not possible due to the handcuffs and laying over the tree. He pulls at the top and it rips (thanks for that), tears it off and pushes my bra down and starts tweaking my nipples.

Little does he know i love that, it feels great.

He grabs hold of my hair slightly raise my head so my mouth opens and in with his cock ...

Fuck me, im being spit roasted by two coppers in a park, not what i had in mind at the start of the day.

They both seem to be going at the same rhythm and then suddenly i feel my legs shudder and buckle, fucks sake Alan has hit my g-spot and i am having one intense orgasm.

He senses this and thrusts deep he's ready to cum i can feel it as is John as he is starting to tense in my mouth.

I feel Alan pulse and pump his seed into me which sends John over the edge who erupts in my mouth. I cant swallow as i am gasping from Alans performance and Johns spunk is just running out of my mouth and down my chin.

Im spent as are the two guys.

The handcuffs come off and i stagger up looking no doubt like a well fucked slut and feeling like it.

The guys are trousered up and ready to go."I cant walk back to the car like this" i say.

"Dont let anyone see you then" the say laughing "otherwise we may have to come back to investigate and dont forget we know where you live".

With that they rode off and i though how do i get back to the car without being seen.

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

mmmmm nice very nice reminds me of when a cop stopped me in the early hours of the morning a few years back.

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

Tell us more _usie p

» Add a new message to this topic