FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Real life experience of a BDSM Dom -my First Time. (and it was as a sub)

Real life experience of a BDSM Dom -my First Time. (and it was as a sub)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This story is factual, the lady involved has consented to me publishing it but I have changed names, ages and locations.

I was a fresh faced 18 year old, working for a car insurance company.

We would often go for drinks at lunch and after work, it was a wild lifestyle but one that was about to get even wilder.

During a visit to a local pub at lunchtime I met Susan, she was a 44 year old, Married doctor,beinf 18 and fearless, I tried to work my charm on her, it worked (I cringe now) but this wasn't going to be your normal 18 year old fling.

Susan told me she was a married doctor and her husband was an incredibly hard worker who had provided her with a beautiful home and lifestyle you could only imagine but she said, she was missing the spark and excitement of life, her husband was often too busy and tired.

Susan explained to me that because she's a doctor and has to play "little Miss Nice" as she put it, her intrest in sex, was a little extreme and she was worried it'd be too much for me, she explained to me she like to meet people for kinky BDSM encounters and she was a Dom herself (yes, I am now a Dom but it all started out for me being a sub)

We met a few more time and she took me to a meet in a swinging club, my eyes popping out of my young head, there she explained the sort of things she liked and said what she'd like to to me..... I was trembling with nerves and excitement.

Susan took me into a private room and sank to her knees "next time this will be you" she giggled taking out my rock hard cock and sucking it in record time.

We spent a few hours just observing, Susan knew a lot of people and dipped in and out of playing as I watched on.

We kissed passionately as we left and she went home to her husband.

A few days later I got a text message on my Nokia brick "Your appointment has been booked, please arrived at the clinic at 6pm,showered, bring a change a clothes, we expect to finish the procedure in 4 hours."

My mind was blown.....

Susan had her own practise and often worked late into the night alone, it was perfect cover, there were 4 doctors rooms and 2 nurses rooms, a shower room and toilets.

I had to buzz the backdoor as it was put of hours, but Dr Susan answered in her whites and was very professional at this point, even making me sit in the waiting room, it was silent, I could hear the clock and my own heart thumping.

She called me in and began by saying there would be several procedures, some might be a little uncomfortable but she can provide pain relief if needed etc, it felt like a genuine doctors appointment.

She then passed me a gown and told me to undress behind the curtain and place my clothes into the bag provided, she then locked my clothes away.

"Right drink these" she said sternly handing me 2 pint glasses of water.

I did exactly as I was told of course.

"OK hop onto this table first" Susan said, as I laid flstshe lifted my gown cupping my balls and now effect cock into her gloved hands.

I was told to ril over and raise my bum and lean on my knees, my arse now exposed, Susan now begins an internal, without any warning at all, thankfully she did use lube however.

She zeroed into my prostate and started to milk me and milk me she did, I couldn't believe what was happening but I was so turned on.

After a good 20 mins, she asked me to move to the next room, innthw middle of that room was another table, this time with stirrups and bright spot lights.

I was laid on the table and my ankles tied into the stirrups, my cock and ass again exposed and sticky after the milking.

As I laid back Susan lifted a sheet up so I couldn't see her nor my lower half.

Susan started to rub vibrators against my cock, making cum time and again, at 18 that wasn't an issue, but she wasn't giving me a break at all, it was getting painful and tiring and I needed a pee from the drink "we can stop now Susan yeah" I said ina brash 18 year old way

Susan stopped what she was doing and said "who the hell do you think you are talking to"?

"you need punishing" and with that the stirrups were moved backwards exposed my bum cheeks on the edge of the bed

She pulled out a cane and began whipping me, I screamed and begged her to stop, but never used the safe word, the pain was like nothing I've felt before.

I took 25 each cheek.

"OK I'm sorry mistress Susan, please may I pee"

Susan lowered the head rest from being flat to having my head hang off the table.

She walked to the top of the bed and said "sure baby, I'll insert a catheter, only, I need to pee and cum myself, I know, make me cum and I'll use lube just for you" hitching her skirt up and exposing her wet pussy Susan then straddled my face, thankfully she was loving this and I managed to make her cum very quickly (as I was about to wet myself) as she cum she unloaded her bladder all over my face too, she put the head rest back and said "right let's give you a break"

She took the catheter from a sealed bag lubed it up and put it straight inside me, the relief was immense.

I did however still have a face full of pee, thankfully Susan cleaned me up while my bladder was evacuating.

The night would only get more extreme from here

Tbc....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *c jMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Good start

Glad it's been received well so far.

I have wrote about 30 stories of my first hand experience I'll happy add them all (I've got consent from all involved) here if people want.

X

By *litherzMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to hear more

No problems there is a lot more to come

Susan placed a ball gag into my mouth and a hood over my head.

She removed the catheter tube and wiped down my genitals.

She relaxed the stirrups so I was almost laid flat.

She then hooked me up to an ECG machine, the audible beeps of my heart telling tales of how excited or nervous I really was.

Susan explaned a procedure called a Smer test and explanes his the speculum opens and keeps the vagina open while the doctor can work inside, I though this was weird as I wasn't a women but I listened anyway.

Shortly afterwards Susan said there are also anal speclums too.... And as I was 18 and had never had anything up there, she'd START with the smallest first.

She got some leather wrist clamps and tied my arms down to the table, placing pulsing electrodes onto my nipples too, knowing how incredibly sensitive my nipples were, she knew the results this would have.

As she opened me up I was struggling and moaning but as I had the electrodes on my nipples I was constantly dripping pre cum "looks like your enjoying this this" she said.

"OK so I'm going to give you a water and peppermint enema, it will cause very uncomfortable cramps but my strap on only goes into the cleanest places" she said in a very surgical manner.

And wirh that the tube was inserted and the anal speculum removed, the warm water pumped in and immediately the pain and cramps came I begged though the gag to stop, I was fighting the restraints, nothing I could do was going to stop this though.

To make it worse I was tied to a table, I wasn't even going to be afforded the privacy of a toilet once it came back out "don't worry us doctors have seen it all before, I'll hold a bucket to you once you can't hold it but I'll tell you when you can stop holding OK"

I was swearing, sweating, fighting the cuffs, but it was all pointless, I was full, I was cramping and I was in it fog the duration now.

Tbc....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Susan cleaned me up after the enema, sucked me off, played with some sounds inside my cock and rode my cock a few times before I was totally and utterly broken.

She had showed mea young 18 year old the world of bdsm and I was in love, with the BDSM side of sexual encounters, Susan was wonderful a fantastic mistresses or Domme.

We met several more times but I expressed my desire to be a Dom and while Susan wasn't a sub, she was a wonderful teacher, I expressed my desire to do medical bondage /kink, Susan taught me how to use a speculum, insert a catheter and lots more medical stuff BDSM related.

I loved my one time as a sub and while I'm not rushing out to be a sub again myself, I'm so glad I did it, one because it gives me a wonderful insight of the subs perspective and 2 I got first hand medical exam lessons (and equipment) from a fully trained doctor.

All the best and I hope this was an enjoyable read.

Next up, my first time as a Dom.

By *isterfoxxxMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Cannot wait for next part of your story master

Glad you enjoyed my role reversals, from now on its my turn

» Add a new message to this topic