FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The check up

The check up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jo was getting a bit concerned.

She was due for her annual check up at the doctors but with the lockdown in place, her doctors surgery wasn't offering any appointments.

Jo was middle aged but in good shape and liked to take care of her health. She was scrolling through some ads for beauty products when she came across an ad for a private screening service, all safety precautions followed and a full check up.

She called the number and made an appointment. On the day, she arrived at the address, which seemed to be someones home but with a medical office attached to one side. She went in what seemed to be a normal waiting room and waited to be called.

She was shown into a consulting room, with a medical table behind a curtain, and a desk and a couple of chairs. The doctor seemed nice and friendly and as per instructions he wore a surgical mask.

"What can I do for you today Ms Turner".

"Well, I would normally go to my regular doctor but I needed to have a check up. I've been having some shooting pains up my left side - not constant but I'd like to get it checked out."

"No problem, says Dr Hart. So you want a full check up or just a check for that issue?"

"Oh a full check up please"

"Great, well let's start with this pain on your side. Hop up onto the table and let's get started"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Angus

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic