FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wrong just wrong

Wrong just wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Nmale OP   Man  over a year ago

b

So when I was 22 I was manager of a pub in Birmingham City centre. Met a uni student who was a regular on Friday and Saturday nights and would be in till finish with a group of other students. At locking up time the usual process of asking everyone to leave. Weeks of this and I knew her name. She was 5ft10 slim nice bum and small but pert tits. Anyway fun started one night after locking up and would end up in the hotel next door. She loved it all and would always try things - never Anal though and always condoms luckily could get them easily from the pub or when the guy came to stock the machines up. She then said she was staying with her mom during the summer - still in Birmingham but work during the summer could get in the way for her so meeting up was very limited. I was on another swinging site so thought during this time I would see who was localish. Got chatting to a woman in her 40s. Profile said tall blonde and slim but with curves. After chatting for a week we decided to meet up again I explained my late nights with work so she cane to the pub and we had fun in the office and on a sofa in the pub. She was as tall as me and I’m 6ft 2, long blonde hair turns out she had a boob job which were very ample and an amazing ass. The next night she said she was at home on her own for the night so Finished work and got to her around 3am she had a few drinks by this stage and opened the door in just a thong. We didn’t sleep all night. A few weeks of this during the summer either at the pub,hers or the hotel. Then I get a all from the uni student asking to hook up. Boy the evening was hot everything possible was done. Then she asks if I wanted to meet her family and see how things would go. I agreed and the plan was for Saturday afternoon in selly oak. The next evening the older woman and we are going at it like rabbits then we are lay their spent talking about stupid stuff her saying in as young as her kids nearly. Anyway anyway it’s now Friday night and after work the older blonde invites me over saying to stay over but she has to go out early Saturday morning and she has to get ready for a party later Saturday. So off I head around 9am Saturday morning we are mid way through sex and her phone keeps going off as we are in doggy and not exactly a way you want to be answering the phone with a toy deep

In her and a cock in her ass. She answers and I slow down almost stopping cuz she says it’s her kids calling and seems urgent. Talking and then a bit of panic as We are still easing into each other. She puts the phone down and saying let’s hurry up we have about 30mins and her kids will be there. So we finish off and I throw minimum clothes in and get in the car and leave. I go have a shower and get ready for the uni student and we’re sending nawty texts about ripping clothes off and as always I’m tempting and suggesting dogging and anal sex. Then it comes time to go pick her up. So I pick her up saying she was at her mates. But she needed to pick something up from home before we go out. After picking her up we head to her house and I’m starts is going to think I need to be careful as I recognise the area and the road we are on. Then she gets me to pull into a parking space and I’m trying to hide in the car as the 40yr old woman lives on this rd. anyway she walks up the road a bit and goes into the exact same house I was at earlier that morning. It was her mom. I’m red with embarrassment. I say nothing. So she says where we are going to meet her family on the way I’m thinking of ways to get out of this. So I text a mate and he texts back then calls and the excuse comes that I have to go to work It’s urgent someone had an issue. So I drop her off and I leave. I’m getting message after message from her now. But then I’m getting a message from her mom thanking me for the morning session and asking to go back for more as she would be on her own.

I turn my phone off and spent the next day hiding in the office and telling a mate about what had happened. I wasn’t ready to settle down so who would be the most fun etc etc. Anyway I agree to meet the daughter again and we go at it like rabbits doing outdoors and I even get some anal fun which was amazing. So I think I’ll just stay with her and forget the mom and avoid the mom so I made every excuse possible not to meet up with her mom. Then one Friday night the mom came in with her work mates. I go and hide in the office office but she comes and finds me and we fuck in the office then she goes back to her mates. Then at closing she has messaged many times asking me to do her behind the bar and plenty more. So I do. Thinking I’m getting my cake and eating it literally. So the club is empty. She tells me that she goes to a club and goes with one of her mates. And why she asks if I can handle her and her mate for a 3some. My mind blows and so does my cock as her friend is all natural and blonde aswell. So within 10mins a knock I think the window and within United we are our back and 3sum going on. Never had sex like this before. Ducking both women. The 40yr old is taking every way possible and lives anal sex. Her friend is gagging for cock and pussy. The drinks flow in between sessions till we can’t move anymore. Sex with her carried on a couple more weeks. But by now I can’t cope. Yes it’s nice to have both an older and younger woman. But mother and daughter??(not at same time). Then the final straw came. I was telling them both it was all over as I needed to forget the past few months and think about work and also the need to calm down and think about what I need to do with myself so use the excuse I was going to go to America to coach football again as I couldn’t face all this coming out and I just wanted to hide. I was going to be moving pubs anyway. So I tell the daughter and we end up with a good session full on with anal and plenty of lube. A few hours later mother texts asking if I can go see her so I do I’ve told her the USA story at this point anyway. So I finish work. Not even had time for a wash or shower just aftershave and working. So I knock off work early. She had order a pizza in. So we chat and have. Laff she gutted and I’m thinking fuck this is awkward. Anyway the”one last time” starts. And we are at it like always. The bj is amazing. Then anal is the best I’ve ever had. No condo s left as we are just lay there. Were chatting again and she’s asking me to get in touch when I’m back and did I mind her going back on the swinging site. She gets me hard again and next thing she’s on top of me and she gushed all

Over me she knows I’m about to cum I’m thinking no way am

I letting go. She grips me hard I remind her I’ve got nothing on and she says she doesn’t care she wants to feel me explode in her. Although the feeling is good I’m thinking I’m not getting into this. I push her to the side and I eventually pull Out and spray her Not long later I leave. I change my mobile phone the next day and delete my profile.

Young and excited I fuck a mother and daughter anal sex and everything but don’t want to get caught up cuz it would get nasty

Anyone else had or done something this stupid?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Lucky to escape there sir

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Wonder what would have happened if you had filled the mum? Sounds like you got out just in time.

I done a mother and then a year later done the daughter who was trying to get revenge on the mum. Was fun but glad I did it get any further involved.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

This is true??

By *Nmale OP   Man  over a year ago

b

It is 100%honestly true

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"It is 100%honestly true"