FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time going bi...

First time going bi...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/06/20 17:08:07]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So come on then tell me about your first time with the same sex...

Mine started one day I was parked in a lay-by on a break (Hgv driver) got talking to some man who I genuinely thought was a truck spotter... little did I know what it would lead too....

After about 10 mins he finished his cig and then came straight out with it..... so would u like sucking off red as a beetroot I was I could feel my face burning up...

Without hesitation I told him iv never done it before he told me to finish my break and head up to next lay-by so I did... shaking legs is an understatement I pulled in followed by his car up he came into my cab... older than me probs in his late 50s good looking old chap I’d say... he told me to close the curtains and soon as I did it was pretty dark he unzipped me pushed me onto my bed (sleeper cab) and went to work on me he was proper going for it making me hard in seconds I could feel his hands wandering round my balls and before I knew it he was slipping me a finger in my arse... oh my not felt anything in there in ages since my teen experimenting days.... I could hear him unzipping his trousers he jump up and said right boy your turn now and before I knew it I was holding my first cock pulling it towards my mouth as he wanked me.... he didn’t last long he fired it all over my chin and neck... now back to me I said and then he took me back in his mouth telling me to fill daddy up and I did massive groan and I filled his mouth.....

Since then iv been hooked

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

The pleasures of MM.

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS  over a year ago

my town

Love it

"Love it "

Do tell us yours

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

A deaf guy came in and stood at the urinal. I stood on the toilet seat and looked over the top of the cubicle door. I could see from his hand movements that he was waking his cock , not peeing. I slowly unlocked the door. I was dressed in a tight black stretchy dress with stockings and suspenders . Slowly the door opened and he came in. I turned my back towards him and bent over the toilet seat. It felt so nice as his hard cock pushed against my ass. He spat on my ass and slowly pushed it in.

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

It hurt, I won't deny, as I hadn't really prepared my ass to take a cock so quickly. I just wanted to know what it felt like . I'm now a cock and spunk addict. I've lost count of how many cocks I've sucked and wanked but still only been fucked 3 times.

» Add a new message to this topic