FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Morning Dew

Morning Dew

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Hussy and The Voyeur OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

It was dark as I lay in bed.

Something made me stir from my slumber. The movement of someone and the sound of material as it rustled in its removal, then tiptoed steps approaching the warm bed.

The quilt was lifted and the bed sank as she tried to slide in as gently as she could.

Out of habit and affection, I moved up to her and placed an arm around her slender waist and nuzzled up to her back.

She had the faint scent of drink, perspiration and sex.

My hand slid over her hip and glided over her rounded derrier until my hand rested in the valley between her thighs and found the treasure that nestled within.

Her outer lips were puffy, a searching finger found her to be slick and as wet as the morning dew!

My eyes sprang open, my senses inflamed and my heart picked up pace.

I raised my fingers to my nose and inhaled the mixed flavours with my nostrils, which made my cock lurch into life.

"Tell me" I said.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Hopefully more to come soon

Somewhere Only We Know

I felt her tense beside me as I replaced my hand to feel her wetness, then she relaxed and turned towards me.

I couldn't see her in the darkness, but I could feel her warmth, I could smell the alcohol on her breath and as she kissed me, I could taste him on her lips.

A mixture of emotions rushed through me. A pang of jealousy, then lust and the need to hear what had happened.

She withdrew her kiss and then sighed as she gathered her thoughts through the haze of the drink she'd had and the hedonistic, passionate evening that had been taken place.

"When you dropped me off at his place,I was really nervous. I almost backed out and looked back to see you driving away, so knew it too late to walk away. I made my way to the door and knocked. He answered the door after a short wait and put his hand out and took mine in his and gently pulled me inside".

As she told me this,she placed her hand on my hip and then slid her fingers lower and curled them around my cock to guage my arousal.

I was definitely hard!.

Somewhere Only We Know

When I got back from dropping her off at his place, I was having a whirlwind of emotions. Fear. Anxiety. Arousal. Regret. Enjoyment. But my cock was the true indicator. Twitching, ebbing and then flowing into hardness.

I was a bag of nerves. I decided to treat myself to some good single malt. I usually let the whisky sit and top it off with a touch of water, but I drank it neat and let the strong flavour bathe my tongue and lips and slowly swallowed as it left a trail of heat as it worked its way to the butterflies in my stomach.

What were they doing?

Was he a fast worker?

Would he go for slow seduction?

Would she go through with it?

Would she do things with him that she doesn't do with me?

How would she react to another man being intimate with her?

My overactive mind wasn't helping me. I poured more whisky and headed for our bedroom to try and relax and watch the television to try and distract me from myself and racing thoughts.

It didn't really work. How could it when I knew my wife was going to be fucking a relative stranger.

Somewhere Only We Know

She gripped my cock a little tighter.

"He led me inside with a cheerful greeting and led me through to the kitchen and took my coat and hung it on a tall chair atthe breakfast bar" she informed me.

"I didn't know what you'd like to drink, so I got you a few choices. You look like you could do with a drink to steady your nerves" he said.

"There's an orange flavoured gin, original gin, red and white wine, or tea and coffee. The choice is yours" he offered.

"I think I'll try the orange flavoured gin and tonic please,if that's ok. Not too strong though" I said as I wanted to take the edge off my nervousness, not get d*unk and have no control.

We made some small talk and broke the ice, then moved into the living room and sat on the sofa together".

"So, let's get rid of the elephant in the room, he said with a smile. This is something new to us both and I'd like you to be at ease so you can be comfortable and enjoy yourself to the fullest. What would you like to do for starters?"

She replied to him "I'm not sure, I don't know where to begin. What would you like to do?" She asked him.

"How about telling me a little about you, that way we can get to know each other and take it from there. How about starting with your boundries, what are they?" He quizzed.

"That's something else I don't know either. I like to go with the flow and the man take control. If something doesn't feel right, I will say so" she answered with a nervous smile. "But I'm not into pain or the bondage thing".

"So you have a slightly sexual submissive side if the man has to take the lead?" He asked

"I suppose so" was her reply.

"Then I suggest another drink and a little more conversation to make the evening flow at a nice relaxed pace" he said.

All this might seem a mundane to some people, but my wife knew how much I crave every detail when talking about our sexlife together.

"Carry on" I said.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice.

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Somewhere Only We Know

"He returned with our drinks and sat beside me, but just a touch closer. He raised his glass in a toast and said 'To tonight and what it may bring'.

I thought it was a little cheesy, but a nice sentiment.

I could now feel the effect of the drink and could feel myself unwinding. The orange flavoured gin and tonic was very refreshing to my dry mouth".

"He asked if I had done anything similar to this before, so I told him about the visits to adult clubs we had done. He raised an eyebrow and made a quip about not being too shy, which made us both giggle.

He then asked if I would like to kiss and see if there was any chemistry between us. He gently took my glass and put it to one side, then leant in kissed me fully on the lips.

It took me by surprise as the pace shifted up a gear. He pressed his lips firmer into mine and I couldn't help but kiss him back. There seemed to be an electricity, an energy, then at the same time our tongues touched and I could feel the tension slowly disolving as we kissed more and started to caress each other".

"He broke the kiss and said 'is this where I take control?'.

I just nodded and he took my hand once again and took me to the stairs. 'Ladies first' and gestured for me to lead the way. I could feel his eyes taking in the black seamed stockings and the telltale sign of the vintage style suspender belt that was just visible beneath the dress I was wearing.

"Take the second door to your left" he said.

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Great writing, I love the pace of it.

Aylesbury

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Lovely.

More please

And taking it slowly is fine by me

And, I suspect, all of us

Somewhere Only We Know

Glad you're enjoying the story

In the darkness of our bedroom, my wife slowly and gently playing her hand up and down my cock, she fell silent for a moment.

"Are you OK?" She asked. "Is it turning you on?"

"A stiff cock doesn't lie" I replied "And neither does a wet cunt". My fingers were grazing up and down the outer lips of her sex and she was soaking!.

"Carry on" I encouraged.

"I stopped outside the door and turned to look behind me. He stood there with our drinks in his hands, a half smile on his face and an aura of confidence about him"

"I bought the drinks in case we get thirsty and to have some refreshment, that is unless you want to change your mind. Now is the time to say, I wouldn't want you to feel pressured, this is your call" he said.

"I stood and looked at the door, then back at him, then back to the door and turned the handle. The door opened and I glanced back and walked in. As I looked around the room, it wasn't that big, but very well furnished. The bed took up the most part, there was a kind of chaise lounge against the wall at the foot of the bed and a long mirrored wardrobe running along side of the bed.

Two small bedside lamps lit the room. Black sheets covered the quilt and matching pillow cases and sheet '(trust a woman to notice such things lol)'.

"I heard him put the drinks down and turned to see him and his reflection in the mirrored wardrobe".

"I bet those mirrors could tell a story or two" I said to him.

"Surprisingly not" he said. They've been there years, but seen very little action. I'm very particular with whom I share my room with" he said quite happily.

"So why me?" I asked.

"You turn me on, pure and simple. You have something that attracts me, I don't know what it is I don't want to analise it, I just want to enjoy it, enjoy you. It might might sound corny, but that's the truth" he replied.

"I felt a bit embarrassed for asking him, but at the same time it did make a little thrill run through me. He stepped closer and kissed me again and pulled me into him. Pulling his head away, he asked "When were you born? What month?". I was taken aback with this question. "September" I told him.

He replied

"Then that will be your safe word".

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Great story, love the build up and excellent writing

Look forward to how this develops

By *outh101Man  over a year ago

Fab

Great build up

Aylesbury

Somewhere Only We Know

"Then that will be your safe word"

"But I'm not into pain!" I said slightly shocked.

"There'll be no pain, it just lets me know how comfortable you are and when to stop. You'll be the one calling the shots, but I will be the one making the moves" he said reassuringly.

"OK" I replied.

"Cupping the back of my neck he pulled me into his kiss. He was more passionate and firmly placed his lips on mine. His right hand traced down the side of my body, searching and feeling it's way down and around to my bum. He squeezed me there, taking a handful and kneading it in his palm, his other hand followed suit and he pulled me against him at the same time.

I could feel his hardness against me, I wondered if it was pulsing like my clit was and if he could sense I was more than ready to surrender to him.

He then broke away with his kiss, stepped back and walked to chaise lounge at the foot of the bed and sat down.

Was he stopping? Didn't I turn him on? I thought.

"Show me" he said

I looked at him in a quizzical way.

"Show me what you're wearing, I want to see what you have got hidden under your dress" he said with low tone in his voice, a firm request that made me realise that things were about to get deeper.

"I haven't ever stripped and exposed myself like that before, as you know" my wife said to me. "I wasn't sure what to do"

"What did you do? How did you do it?" I pressed.

She cuddled closer in as I lay on my back and her hand gripped my cock again.

"All the nerves that had melted away returned for a fleeting moment. I felt vulnerable and exposed, but I hadn't even unfastened a button" she said.

"I saw the drinks on the side and took a quick swig of the G and T, not sure why, perhaps just as a quick distraction to myself.

Then I looked back at him sat there. Anticipating what was under my dress.

Placing my glass back down and feeling a flush to my cheeks, I unzipped the front part of the dress to reveal my cleavage and a hint of the black lace bra underneath. I looked down to see what he could see. Then I slowly took hold of the shoulders crossing my arms and raised the dress up. Not the smartest move to buy a dress that has to be removed over the head (she giggled) I could feel it slide over my stockings, then my bare thighs as I gathered the material in my hands and then placed the dress on the bed.

I glanced in the mirrored wardobe at the side of me for a split second and smoothed my hair down and lingerie.

I looked at him. His mouth slightly open. A smile slowly spread over his face and his eyes glinted.

"Beautiful" was all he said.

By *and2aCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

Mmm

burgess hill

By *.a.aWoman  over a year ago

irvine

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Nice story keep going

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Really like the way this is written

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Somewhere Only We Know

"Turn around, give me a twirl" he said.

"I turned slowly around catching my reflection in the mirror. The straps of my black lace bustier wrapped around my boobs making them seem larger, the top finished where my suspender belt started, the FF black seemed stocking tops and suspender straps were like a picture frame that made the view of my pussy in the black lacy knickers almost visible, moulding to the lips."

"I felt slightly vulnerable, exposed, but a small thrill rippled through me as I faced him and saw his expression."

"WOW!" He exclaimed.

"Turn around and bend over, keep your legs straight" he demanded in a hushed tone.

"I followed his order. I put my feet together, placed my hands on my knees, then slid them all the way to my ankles. I could feel the stockings tighten and the straps dimple into my skin and the knickers wrap around my arse cheeks."

"Don't move!" He said in a louder voice. "Widen your legs" came another command.

"I did as he asked, but I'm glad I kept those keep fit classes up!. I could feel my legs starting to ache".

"He came up behind me and placed his hand my lace covered arse and squeezed my left cheek, then slid his hand down and between my legs. He ran his index finger along the groove of my pussy as his hand felt the bare flesh above my stocking top. His hand came back up and cupped my arse cheek and kneaded it".

"God that's firm" he said as he carried on feeling both cheeks.

"Stand up" he ordered, then turned me to face the mirror as I did so.

"His arms wrapped around my body, he held my left boob in his hand, moved his other hand to my covered sex and started to rub my clit and lips through my knickers. He nuzzled into my neck and began to kiss and nibble and traced his way to my earlobe.

It was then I melted!

I could feel his breath on my skin, feel his heart pulsing and his hard cock through his trousers as it ground against the bottom of my back.

The sight reflected in the mirror made me gasp. A practical stranger was holding me, seducing me as I was dressed like a high class hooker. But I was willing to give him my body for free!"

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Fabulous story. I hope this continues

burgess hill

By *oggin manMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Great story. Would just love it to be my wife telling it.

What an amazing fantasy.

If only

Somewhere Only We Know

Thank you all for the feedback.

Glad you're enjoying it.

More coming soon

lanarkshire

More please great start

Somewhere Only We Know

"His hand was putting more pressure on my cunt as he slid his hand over my knickers. I was starting to ache there as he concentrated on my clit and then he'd trace all the way back over my lips. I could feel the heat, feel the wetness and how I swelling up as his fingers and hand worked their way along the lace. When he reached my clit I naturally tried to pull away slightly from the pressure, but his body stopped me his hard cock rigid against my back".

"He released me and and placed his hands on my shoulders. I opened my eyes and saw his staring at me".

"Get on the bed" he ordered.

"So I turned and raised my leg and eased onto the bed, expecting him to get on too, but he walked to the end of the bed and sat on the chaise lounge again. I went to speak but he put his finger to his lips".

"Lie back and show me how you play with yourself" he said as he leaned forward to look at me.

"But I thought you..." he cut me off and said said "Do it!" In a demanding tone.

"So I sat down on the bed, half reclined against the headboard and pillows and let my legs fall open. I put my hand inside my knickers and for the first time that night, I felt just how turned on I was, I was soaking!.

My fingers grazed my clit and made me jump with how sensitive it was. I slid my hand further down to put my fingers inside me".

"Wait!" He said loudly. "Don't!" "Don't put your fingers inside, just your clit"

"I looked at him confused by what he said. "But I thought you wanted me to show you how I did it".

He sat silent for a moment, just looking at my fingers stretching the lacy knickers as I lay there.

"Just the clit" was all he said when he broke the silence.

"I was so horny, I just complied. I was slick and hot, my clitty was pulsing and twitching as I rubbed it with my middle fingers. The lace rubbing on the backs of my knuckles also put a little more pressure on them as they restricted a bit of my rhythym. I heard the chaise lounge creek a bit as he moved forward, I realised my eyes had closed as I played with myself, as I opened them to see what he was doing."

"He stood up, took hold of my ankles and pulled me to the end of the bed in one swift move. His hands holding my legs wide, my hand had come out of my knickers to steady myself. I didn't know what he was doing or going to do, we didn't speak, just stared at each other. Him stood over me, his eyes fixed to mine, then sweeping down and looking at me all over. He was still fully dressed in his shirt and trousers, I was spread open and at his mercy, like a wanton slut!"

Somewhere Only We Know

"He stood there, fully clothed, his hard cock visable as it pushed against the material. I swear I saw it twitch.

He dropped slowly to his knees, his hands drawing down my calves, then thighs with his finger tips. Fingers ran along the seams of my stockings, then brushed the bare skin at the tops of my legs. He kissed the skin where his fingers had been, then he held my thighs as his tongue followed the kisses. His breath played over the moisture from his mouth and gave me a quick rush of goose pimples, then his lips blew over warm breath over my knickers, then replaced that with his lips. He blew gently again, as if he was try to ignite a flame, as the heat built up, he then drew in his breath and it cooled off the heat on my pussy for a second. A strange sensation I hadn't felt before. He did it twice more, then I felt his mouth start working on me through the lace.

Nuzzling me through the material, he built up the pace and pressure. Then he stopped and stood up, leaving me to buck my hips slightly for more.

He gripped the sides of my knickers and slid them over my stockinged legs. The sound of them swishing over the nylon was almost electric. He threw the knickers on the chaise behind him without looking as he gazed at me lying there. My bare cunt, waxed smooth, wet, wanting and ready.

He lowered himself again to his knees and kissed the smooth skin and grunted an appreciative sound. He lowered his head further and licked the full length of my lips with the flat of his tongue. He forcefully lapped over my clit and my hips followed his tongue wanting more.

His lips and his chin where coated in my clear juices. He returned his attention again, this time harder, but when he got to my sensitive clit he sucked it into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue. God I wanted to come! I nearly did, it was on it's way, I could feel it building. He did it again and again, I was trying to fuck his mouth and gasping, breathing hard. I could feel my legs tensing, the quiver start and the wave beginning to roll.

And the bastard stopped!!"

aberdeen

Mmm

Winchester

Oh yes!

Perfect

By * n ECouple  over a year ago

Workington

Loving this

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Fabulous story telling. Hope this is true

Aylesbury

Somewhere Only We Know

My stopped playing with my cock when she revealed that he had stopped. As if she wasn't getting it, neither was I.

"Did he leave you like that? Didn't he do anything else? I thought ..."

"Shhhhh!" She stopped me.

"No, he carried on".

"Tell me more, I need to hear it" almost begged.

Her thumb started rubbing the precum around the head of my cock, she squeezed more out and slowly painted it around the straining bulb.

I said nothing more, I didn't want to interupt her confession and I definitely didn't want her to stop playing with my hard cock.

The darkness seemed to help her shyness in revealing the scenes that had played out in his room. The fact we couldn't see each other as we lay there, just feel each other curled together, was like a cloak of anonymity. She cupped my balls and gently gripped them as she lay her head on my chest. Maybe even in the darkness she didn't want me to see her face or her reactions, or maybe she didn't want to see my expressions. I didn't know, I didn't want to know. I had waited years for her to do something like this, this was her time, her experience, hers to reveal as much or as little as she wanted.

I wasn't about to ruin anything by questioning too much. I felt like I could frighten her away like a timid, trembling bird. I wanted to hear more, no! I needed to hear more.

Somewhere Only We Know

She carried on.

"I was lay there, legs still high and wide. My pussy wet and displayed in a lewd pose as he stopped and stood up. I didn't know why he stopped, he seemed to be enjoying it as much I was. I glared at him in a frustrated mess, but he didn't care, he even smiled, the bastard! I could see my juices on his chin and lips, I didn't realise I had gotten that wet. He must have caught sight of himself in the mirror because he wiped them off with the back of his hand.

"Lie on your front facing me". He said.

It didn't register what he told me to do at first as my mind was still whirling from nearly coming.

"In your own sweet time" he slightly chided.

"I was in two minds whether to tell him to piss off!, but he gave me a stern look and put out his hand to help me up.

I ignored his hand and just slid back on the bed. He stepped closer until his thighs were resting against the bed, his groin inches from my face.

"Your turn" was all he said.

"I looked up to his face and then back to his groin. The bulge of his cock pushing against the material of his trousers. It was an impressive sight, but I wasn't going to let him know that. He had teased me and bought me to the brink of a big orgasm and backed off. Two can play at that game, I thought to myself.

I looked back at his face. I could tell he was trying to play it cool with his expression.

I eased myself forward on my elbows. I was about an inch from the cloth covered cock, it twitched as I looked at it.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth and let it rest against my lips. I could feel it pulse. I opened my mouth wider and let it push my jaw wider, then I held it between my teeth. I very gently closed my teeth on it and felt the meaty, muscular shaft twitch again.

I started at the base of his cock and slowly bit my way to just before the end of his dick. I could hear his breath deepen. He pushed against my mouth, so I started again from the base of his cock, biting just a little harder, but I stopped and tried the hot breath thing he tried on me over my knickers.

I blew as I held him in my mouth. I could feel the material grow warmer, then I moved an inch further and did it again. Then I sucked the warmth away and bit down gently.

He let a moan rumble from the back of hos throat.

I pushed my tongue against the cloth and his hard cock and made it play along a few inches of his length and worked towards the end.

I felt my hair being held and then he forced himself against my lips.

So I stopped!

He tried to push his cock against my mouth, but I kept my lips closed tight.

He relaxed his grip and moved his hips back an inch or two.

I carried on for a few more moments, then I held the zip between my teeth and managed to unzip it about halfway down, but his hard on stopped it moving any further.

I caught a glimpse of flesh and realised he wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I poked my tongue inside the gap and let the tip touch his bare skin. I traced as far as I could, up and down the bit I could reach. I moved my hand to unzip him all the way down. His cock was dressed to the left and his shaft was straining to get free, but I left it there.

Again, I ran my tongue on the exposed flesh. Underneath, then the side, then placed it back between my teeth.

He tensed up at the sharp sensation. I relaxed my grip and he relaxed too.

I very gently began to bite along the length I could get to, his cock jerking when I bit. Then I retraced with my tongue and licked where I had chazzled my way along.

I reached up and slid his belt through the buckle and pulled it loose. I unclasped the fastening of his trousers, all with one hand, then tugged them down.

His cock was free for the first time that evening.

And it was mine!"

Aylesbury

Somewhere Only We Know

"His cock was around 7 to 7 and a half inches long, but God was it thick! It must have been a similar size in girth. His bell end was big, probably the size of a large egg or plum. It had a tear of precum gathering at the tip and the whole cock was twitching and waving right near my face. I could almost feel the heat from it. I leant in and let his tip brush against my lips and coat them with his juices as they began to flow. I moved my lips from side to side and let his cock circle around them as I took hold of the base, like I was putting in lipstick. The sensation of this made my lips start to tingle and the rubbery head became slicker and harder.

I pulled back an inch or two and ran my tongue around the sweet and salty taste he had left on my lips. The taste made my clit twitch and mouth salivate. I couldn't resist, I just sank my mouth over his cock and held the head there. I didn't have much room left in there, but I managed to swirl my tongue all around it, underneath, over the top with and around again. He tasted good, very good. The flavour of him and his precum made my mouth water even more. I sucked harder, my tongue brushing under his cock and letting it slide further into my mouth, my jaw being pushed further apart as his thick length eased deeper in. I drew my mouth back and sucked harder still and he let out a loud sigh. I had him just how I wanted him!" I thought.

"He grabbed my hair, pulled away and stepped back".

"Kneel!" He commended

"I was a little bewildered at his order for a second. I looked at him not knowing where he wanted me.

He unbuttoned his shirt and threw ot on the chaise with my knickers, slid off his shoes and trousers and moved them aside".

"Do you like sucking cock?" He asked

"I just nodded"

"How much?" He asked

"I love to suck cock" I told him truthfully

"Show me!" He ordered

"I got off the bed and knelt before him, his cock bobbing in front of my face still covered in my saliver and his precum, with just a hint of my lipstick. It was a lewd but erotic vision. I wished I could have taken a photo as a momento, but I don't think I'll forget that image".

I reached up to hold it before taking it in my mouth, "No hands" he ordered.

"I shuffled forward and dipped my head down and ran my tongue around his balls, the contrast between the smooth skin on his cock and the different texture of his sac on my tongue made me want more. I put my lips over my teeth and sucked one of his balls, I could feel the weight of his cock laying on my cheek, hot, hard and heavy. I changed sides and did the same as Before. He pushed forward for more. I played with his balls with my tongue sucking them and the flesh of his sack, the skin tightening and relaxing. I drew back and blew cool air onto them and watch the skin crinkle up, then took them back into my mouth.

I then let his cock rest against my lips and ran then up his hard, pulsing length to just under the head and then licked all the way back down while using suction to hold it in place.

My cunt ached! It felt like it was throbbing, almost building to a climax. Sucking cock makes me feel like that.

I opened my mouth and let the head in, sucking gently, letting more and more in until my jaw was wide open, his cock just a couple of inches from going all the way in. I relaxed my mouth jist a touch more and my nose was against his trimmed skin. His fat plum pushed against the back of my throat, my tongue flat along the length of his shaft. I held it there for a while, then drew back slowly and sucked harder until just the very end was in my mouth.

He made a gutteral sound and let a loud rush of air out.

I sucked hard again and pushed my head slowly down his length again, stopping to adjust to his girth, then letting his engorged bell end lodge in my throat. Several times I did it and then he grabbed my head and forced every bit in and held me there as I gagged slightly. That made my juices drip from my cunt!

I felt his legs tremble.

He withdrew his cock, my saliva clinging to it. He lay down on the end of the bed with his legs hanging over.

"Kneel between my legs" he said.

"I followed his order and knelt there"

"Lick my balls again" he demanded

"I started again with tongue, then sucking them. He widened his legs".

"Lower" he instructed

"So I trailed my tongue from just underneath his balls and all the way to the end of his cock. I could see his chest rising as he breathed. His head back, eyes closed".

"Lower" he ordered again

"There was only one other place to lick and I've never done that before. It had never appealed to me".

"Lower" he repeated, almost in a pleading voice.

"I hesitated. A stranger was asking me to do something I'd never dream of doing, something I've never done with you or anyone else".

"I don't know what compelled me, but I gripped his leg, lifted his left thigh, closed my eyes and let the tip of my tongue brush against this forbidden place".

"He grunted, almost whimpered. I did it again to feel his reaction. He bucked and gave a gasp. I don't know why, but it gave me a thrill to know I had made him like this. I furtively circled and then plunged my tongue in and swirled like I did on his cock. It was like electricity shot through him!"

"He sat up sharply. Stood up towering over me, then lifted me under my arms and lay me on the bed with a forcefull shove".

Somewhere Only We Know

We're juggling work and family priorities at the moment, hence the slow posts.

There's more to come if you want it.

Thank you all for your replies

lanarkshire

Great story can't wait for more

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Fab story, beautifully written

Winchester

Do we want more?

Of course we do,

Classy, sexy writing

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Excellent so far thank you

Somewhere Only We Know

"He stood there, drinking in the sight of me lying with my legs open like a hussy, one leg bent at the knee and the heel of my patent black shoe digging into the bed, the other leg straight and ny foot just hanging over the bed.

His eyes scanned all over my body, briefly catching my eyes staring back at him. He was naked, I looked at his slightly tanned torso, his chest and stomach expanding and contracting as he breathed, his skin starting to glisten with a sheen of fresh sweat. His cock was rock hard, jutting out from his loins, the column of flesh rising up and his large, bulbous plum shone with the light reflecting on it. It was like a crown perched there, a purple-ish and coral coloured hue.

We just stared at each other for a silent moment. He took hold of his cock and ran his hand along his length as he gazed at my cunt. It was wet ... swollen ... aching ... and wanting.

He let go of his cock, bent over and placed his hands under the backs of my thighs and opened them further. He dipped his head and ran his tongue the full length of my pussy lips, gathering my juices. Just one long lick that swept all the way to my clit. He straightened up and placed his body over mine and sank his tongue between my lips and made contact with mine. He tasted of me and I must have tasted of him. My tongue reacting to his as they rolled around each other, then he sucked my tongue into his mouth and held it gently between my teeth as it danced and entwined. This made my cunt clench and my hips buck up.

His weight slowly descended on me, his hard cock trapped between us and resting atop of my pubic area.

He thrust lightly and I could feel the hardness move just above my clit as he continued to kiss and suck my tongue. He kept the grinding motion going for a couple of minutes or maybe more.

I jibbed my hips up to try and get him to make contact with any part of my pussy.

He hooked his arms under my stockinged thighs. His hardness nestled into the groove between the lips of my cunt and grazed over my clit. The sensation of his hot length rubbing against my swollen nub of flesh had me grinding back for more.

His hand grabbed my top down and he broke his kiss and dropped his head to suck in my right nipple. He thrust again and the underside of his cock slid against my clit and he held it firm there for a moment.

He got up onto his knees and pulled my thighs over his, his engorged bell end bobbing crudely above my mons. He pushed my legs open further, no finesse, no gentleness, just spread me open. I looked down at the lewd display of his cock and my pussy, framed by my stockings, suspenders and bare thighs, again I wished I had a camera to capture that image.

He shuffled as close as he could, took his cock in his hand and ran the inflamed head of his hard cock in the wetness of my lips.

It brushed over my aching entrance, my lips folding around the big fat nut atop his cock. It glided further up and rasped over my clit and made me buck up again, but he pulled back and away. He then retraced from top to bottom and just let the very tip rest against the way in to my pulsing cunt.

"At last!" I thought.

But he pulled back and ran his cock from the very bottom of my lips to my clit again ... and again ... and again.

I heard a whimper and a moan, then realised it was me!

He placed the fat, rounded head, right at the opening and held it there. I pushed against it and he withdrew and went back to rubbing it along the slit and against my clit and back again.

Every time I felt a wave building towards a climax or some sort of relief, he would back off and leave me writhing with frustration.

He then furiously wanked his cock against my clit and I could feel the wave rolling and building and he backed off again.

"Will you just fuck me you bastard!" I shouted without thinking.

"No" came his reply.

lanarkshire

teasing you good for him

Somewhere Only We Know

My wife gripped my cock harder as she told me that part, as if she was punishing me for his tormenting. As I flinched, she released her grip and carried on without even an apology.

"I wasn't going to play his games" she said defiantly.

"I pushed my head back into the pillows and closed my eyes and just lay there, not even giving the satisfaction of looking at him. If he wanted to play games, that was his lookout, it would be one sided.

He began to slide the length of his cock along my lips again and then pressed the head against the entrance to my cunt.

When I felt it there and it began to nudge in, I pushed my hips down so it lost any contact and missed the target.

He lowered himself and I raised up and avoided his insistant cock.

As I was raised up, I could feel him hold his dick in his hand and pushed against my bum hole. This made me jerk up and away from him by a few inches. He just moved forward and tried again to get inside me.

As I sank my hips down to the bed to avoid his advance, he lodged the head of his prick at the entrance to my cunt yet again, so I raised up to dislodge it.

As swiftly as I moved, he pushed between my cheeks and held his cock against my bum and held it there. It began to nudge in, but I clenched and lifted further up and then dropped down again, but as I did that, half of the bulbous head wedged itself into my pussy.

Then I realised I had been playing his game. The more I tried to avaoid him, the more I was playing into his hands, or glands in this case.

He held it there, not moving. I could feel my lips wrapped around the large, round head, stretching me. My wetness giving away how much I was turned on.

He pulled back half an inch and then pushed forward, the full head forced in and stopped and I felt it make a popping sensation as it did so and my cunt automatically gripped him tight.

I heard myself whimper, then sigh as I felt him lean over me and bear his weight down as I felt the thick shaft widen me even more, like in slow motion it slid in. I could feel it throb and all the veins brush against my slick flesh.

My legs just went into a wider stance in mid air and then wrapped around him and pulled him all the way in.

The ache inside me growing, my cunt gripping and milking his cock.

He pulled back drove home, hard! Every inch in. He hardly pulled back, he just ground and pushed until I felt like he was going to try and get his balls inside. He pushed, he grinded, he pulled one of my legs over his shoulder and I swear another inch went in.

We held still for a moment. Both breathing heavily, we gathered just a bit of composure, then he kissed me hard and forced his tongue in my mouth. I opened my eyes, for them only to roll back in my head as he withdrew and dropped his weight and fucked his cock into me.

He withdrew further and dropped with more force. He began fucking me, hard, passionate, every fat inch widening me, making my juices bathe his cock, each thrust dragging my climax closer, the waves were building again, rolling, pitching, reaching higher and then whoooosh!! I came!

I screamed. Relief, release and lust.

I kissed him back, forcing my tongue into his mouth and jibbed my cunt up for more. I ached, I hurt, I wanted more! I needed more!

He fucked me harder. No finesse, no frills, just pure animal fucking. My juices splashing all over his cock, washing over his balls and all over his sheets.

I could feel myself sliding up the bed every time he rammed into me. He dropped down fully over me, wrapped his arms around my shoulders and then cradled my head from behind with hands.

He grasped my hair in his hands, pulled my head back and sank his mouth onto my neck and sucked, bit and chewed as he fucked me like an animal.

He was breathing heavier, he grinding, then thrusting his hips against me as I burned against him. My body was hot and sweating, my cunt felt like a volcano building to explode and then he grunted and let a roar out has he erupted. His cock rigid, his glans swelling inside me as red hot spunk lashed agains the walls of my cunt, the first with such pressure, the second the same and the third, I lost count after that, I was lost in a swirl of pure sex, pure lust and craving.

I screamed as well, coming twice again straight after each other as I felt his thick spunk in me and pushing my hips up for more.

The waves started to subside. The pace slowing.

He lay on me, hot, sweaty and spent. His cock still twitching, but waning.

He got up onto his arms, kissed me once more and raised himself onto his knees. As he did so, he still had my hair in his hands and pulled me up as his cock slid out of me, the spunk running out everywhere.

"Suck me clean" he ordered. His heavy cock still in a state of semi hardness. Shining with his cum and mine, coated in a milky sheen.

He stood up on the bed as he pulled my head towards him.

I opened my mouth and went straight down to the base and wedged it into my throat. I felt wanton, slutty and a thrill shot through me as I tasted what beautiful flavours we had created. Tangy, sweet, salty and almost like the breeze from the ocean air in the early morning.

I sucked his cock clean. Licked it. Savoured it.

"I haven't finished with you yet" he said as he stood over me.

By *loverleaf_1974Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

An incredible piece of writing; superb!

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story xx

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving read this can’t wait for the next part

Aylesbury

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

lanarkshire

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Somewhere Only We Know

Wow! Thank you for the response and comments.

There will be more coming soon

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Somewhere Only We Know

"Looking at the mirrored wardrobes, the sight would have made for another good photo.

Him stood over me with his dick pulsing as the blood blood slowly drained from it, his hand grabbing my hair, I was knelt before him, my lips coated in the mixture of our cum, spunk oozing from my cunt and making small streams down either thigh to my stocking tops and the rest dripping out and pooling on the bed. It was a lewd image. Erotic. Slutty. I felt my clit twitch as I drank in the sight.

The aching had subsided, but my sex was still inflamed. I could feel his spunk, still hot inside as it ran out and cooled on my thighs. A hot, sticky, glorious mess.

He released my hair and stepped off the bed with a thud, I saw his legs tremble and sat heavily on the chaise lounge with a loud exhale of breath.

"Pheeew! You're a good fuck, woman!" He breathed.

"Not, darling, not honey, or anything loving, just woman.

He stood up, held out his hand to me, which I reached up and took.

He pulled me forward to stand with him, he put his arm around my shoulders and said "Let's get another drink, I think we've earned it" and chuckled.

He took his glass and drained what was left and I followed suit and polished off my G&T.

We headed downstairs and was in the kitchen pourning fresh drinks over ice. They were refreshing after the heat of what happened upstairs. I could still faintly taste our juices as the gin cleansed my palate and the tonic danced and fizzed on my tongue. The ice was a welcoming addition to help bring my temperature down.

"So, are you OK with what we've done so far?" He enquired.

"Too late now if I'm not" I said with a straight face.

A quick flash of concern made his warm expression drop. "You only have to say, use your safe word and I would have stopped straight away" he said a little alarmed.

"I cracked out laughing and said, I didn't feel the need to. As soon as I said it, I knew I'd regret what I said".

"Is that so" he said with a relieved look on his face. "You just might pay for that" he carried on, a wicked grin spreading on his face as he took a sip of whisky.

"Would you like to freshen up, take a shower?" He offered.

"I could do with it" I replied, I felt clammy on my skin after the fucking upstairs. The spunk still leaking out of me, silver streams on my thighs didn't stand out that much, but it did on my black stockings.

It was quite surreal really, me stood there in a strangers kitchen, dressed like a hussy, his cum running down my legs, drinking a G&T like I was stood in a pub like it was an every day occurance. Even stranger, he was stood there like naked, his cock just nestled over his balls and we were chatting away like old friends.

"How do you like it?" He asked.

"As often as I can get it!" I giggled back.

"You're shower" he said "You'll be getting some more" he retorted with a lower tone and lowered eyebrows.

"Not too hot" I said "Just warm".

"First room in front of you as you go up the stairs. Finish your drink and the shower will be ready for you".

With that, he disappeared upstairs.

"I looked around the kitchen. It was tastefully done. A classic diner style, touches of vintageware, but had all modern appliances. It was quite spacious too".

It was at this point I cut my wife off.

"I'd sooner hear about the fucking than his kitchen" I said with a touch of humour in my voice.

She gripped my cock in her hand again, slid down the bed and sank her mouth all the way down my cock and slowly, meaningfully and wantonly, sucked hard, all the way back up until it popped out of her mouth.

"The fucking I'd had upstairs was nothing compared to what was going to happen after the shower ..... and in the shower!" She revealed.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Ok I’ve just leaked pre cum in my pants reading that from start to finish. What a great story, superbly written.

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

Somewhere Only We Know

"I finished my drink and headed upstairs. I could hear the water running from behind the closed door as I got closer. There was no sign of him as I walked into the bathroom, just the heat and steam to greet me.

There wasn't a bath, just a toilet, sink and screened shower. It was more of a wetroom, tiled from floor to ceiling. Not what I expected from a man who lived on his own.

I sat on the closed toilet seat and began to undress, rolling my stockings down my legs, unclipping the fastenings was a bit of a fiddle on my bodice, but soon I was naked. I stepped towards the showered part of the bathroom and reached out my hand to feel the heat of the water. It was slightly warmer than I like it, but I stepped in and adjusted it to my usual temp.

I realised I hadn't got any shower gel or bought any with me, but as I looked around I saw a brand new bottle placed on a holder. 'Not too shabby' I thought to myself sthis foresight.

I stepped under the jets of water. The feeling of the blunt darts of water instantly wakened me a little and made my shoulders drop as I relaxed. Sweeping my hair back I turned around and let the rivulets run down my back and disappear between my bum cheeks and start to wash away the sex that had happened not half an hour before.

I reached for the shower gel and began to lather my hair, my body and between my legs. I could feel my outer and inner lips still swollen slightly, and still slick. I rinsed myself off and turned around to face the wall and wash the rest of my soap off, my eyes closed as the warm water rinsed me off.

It was then I felt his arms wrap around me and hold me there as water cascaded over both of us.

His grip was tight and I could feel his cock in the small of my back, semi hard and crushed between us. He held my arms folded against my breasts and then slid one hand down towards my pussy. He ran his index finger along my mound, then kicked one of my legs further open and his hand cupped it all. He withdrew his hand and removed his other arm. He moved back but placed a hand in the middle of my shoulderblades and pulled my hips back towards him, my ass sticking out, my face towards the wall as my hands settled in the same place to steady myself.

His middle finger pushed into me from behind, he eased it in up to the second knuckle, then out, then back in. A second finger joined the first, his two middle fingers inside me, his index and little finger laying on the outline of my outer lips. He pushed deeper and began to move them in a forward and backwards motion, his knuckles brushing against the front walls of my cunt, his rhythm building speed and getting firmer and faster.

My legs were already unsteady from earlier, now they began to quiver as his fingers used my cunt and I couldn't stop the liquid seeping from me, the water from the shower disguising the fact I was gushing all over his hand.

I came and my legs buckled, my eyes still shut as the water worked as a kind of blindfold, then I was on my knees, facing the wall, quivering and gasping.

He grabbed my head and turned me to face him, still on my knees, trying to breathe through the water, my mouth agape as the water insistantly rained on me, the bland, tasteless liquid dribbling over my lips and mouth.

My tastebuds detected a different flavour. Salty, bitter, sweet, strong.

My eyes tried to flicker open against the water from the shower, I caught a blurred image of him standing there, my head gripped in one hand, his cock in the other and a stream of piss hitting my lips and mingling with the clean water.

The shock made me try to pull away,but he grabbed my hair tighter and moved his cock closer to my lips. My mouth closed tight shut as did my eyes.

"Open" he demanded "Open your fucking mouth!" He barked again.

"No!" I said between clenched teeth.

"He gave a twist of his hand in my hair and my mouth opened and betrayed me.

His faint taste of piss was diluted by the water raining on us, but I could still taste it. It was then I realised, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was."

I have to admit, I was very surprised when my wife confessed this to me. In all the years together, all the times I had asked if we could try it, she had always refused and I never pushed her to do it. And there she was, on her knees before a stranger, mouth open as his amber fluid washed over and in to her willing mouth.

"As he nearly finished, he pushed his bell end into my mouth and I caught his last drops on my tongue. This made me gag and I spat it out" she carried on.

"Suck me" he ordered.

"He began to fuck my mouth slowly, stiffening and growing.

My mind was reeling, did he just ... Have I just let him piss in my mouth?!

It lasted just over a minute I think, it happened so fast and caught me off guard. I didn't know whether I was disgusted, turned on or what.

I did feel my cheeks burn with embarrassment, a hot flush. Yet I still found myself sucking his cock, no finesse, or frills, just sucking his cock like a slut. I was relentless. I sucked, I slid it right down my throat as he fucked it deeper still. The shower washing away the dirtiness from moments ago.

He pulled his cock from my mouth, stood me up, kissed me on the lips and thrust his tongue into my mouth.

He turned off the shower and handed me a large bath towel.

"Let's get dried and go in the bedroom, I need to fuck you" he said.

millstreet

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

cheshire/Preston

Oh yes that’s good

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Brilliant

Somewhere Only We Know

Busy at the moment, but more updates coming soon.

lanarkshire

Loving this

all over Ireland

Somewhere Only We Know

I didn't want to break my wifes' revelations of what she let a complete stranger do to her, use her, defile her? Who knew. I wasn't going to interject and ruin something I had craved for, for so many years.

She was cradling my balls, licking my shaft and sucking my cock between the unveiling of each moment she was there in his company. Was she imagining it was his cock she was sucking and playing with instead of mine? Why didn't I care? Why was I so turned on?

I just pushed my hips up and placed my hand on her head and enjoyed the sensation. I wasn't going to read into it too much, I would be content in the fact she had done it and she was confessing her intimate details, one glorious detail after another.

"I hardly had time to dab my hair dry of some of the water as we stepped from the bathroom and back to his bedroom.

He had straightened the bedclothes up and everything seemed neat and tidy, as if nobody had been in there, yet just under an hour ago we had been rutting like animals and made a mess everywhere. It then I made a mental note to get my lingerie from the bathroom before I left, however long that may be.

As that thought flashed through my mind, he came up behind me again, but this time we were both naked, both still wet from the shower, both still aroused and turned on.

As he placed his hands on my breasts and took a firm hold, his skin felt hot and cold at the same time, the film of water making a flimsy cold barrier that dispersedand let the heat from his body soak into me.

We were stood at the foot of the bed. One of his hands went to my abdomen and pulled my arse towards him as he leant his upper weight on me. He bent me forward and I placed my hands on the bed, he bent me over further with his hand on my back and without any finesse, he wanked his cock on my pussy lips a few times to open me up and rammed his cock right up me.

I felt it wedge my cunt open and stretch it as he drove it in me again. I could feel his balls clash against my lips and clit as he fucked me. No teasing, no tormenting, just animalistic fucking!

The sound of our wet skin slapping and his grunting was rushing around my ears as I held my eyes shut. I could feel what he was doing to me, but I wanted to hear it as well before I turned my head to see what it looked like in the mirrored wardrobe.

The tops of his thighs were barging my arse cheeks, the sound of them slapping as they made contact at a rapid rate.

I felt myself getting wetter as he pounded, which added to the noise as it filled the room. The wet slapping increased.

I turned my head and was transfixed as I took in the sight of him behind me, his muscled thighs and arse tensing as he used me. His hand still holding me down, my arse cheeks tightly rippled with each thrust and the view of his thick cock appearing for a fleeting glimpse before it rammed back home.

The sight did for me, I came with a trickle of juices as they made a trail down my thighs and coated his balls.

He slowed his pace and then slowly withdrew his cock.

"Get on the bed face down and put a pillow under your belly" he said as he gathered his breath and pulled me up with a hand on my shoulder.

My legs were aching and shaking and I was glad to be able to relax them as I followed his order. I moved up the bed so I was laid face down with my arse raised higher than the rest of my body. I felt the bed sink as he got on behind me. I was still gathering my breath when I felt a blunt, wriggling sensation as his tongue plunge into my arse!

It made me tense and squeeze my cheeks together. "No!" The words jerked from my mouth.

Everything went silent apart from the blood rushing in my ears.

Everything went still.

He massaged my bum cheeks and I began to relax again. He kissed them, nibbled them and I relaxed as I felt his lips and teeth gently work their way around them.

Then a swift brush with his tongue against my private hole made me tense again, but both his hands pulled me open and he plunged his tongue in again and he held his face there and worked on me.

Although I felt uncomfortable, my body reacted to his invasion. I naturally clenched up, but that only gripped his probing tongue and made the sensations stronger.

He then began an in and out motion like he was fucking me, then he swirled, then he pushed as much of his tongue in again.

I felt myself getting wetter, betrayed again by my body. My mind telling me it was wrong and dirty, yet my physical self was now pushing back on the assaulting tongue wanting more.

He ran his tongue along my pussy, then dipped into my arse, all the way from my clit to my raised buttocks.

I couldn't help but push back against his mouth and jib my hips.

He raised up and then placed his full weight on my back, pinning me down and holding me there.

His cock nestled between my pussy lips and dragged along them, up and down, grazing against the entrance to my wet and willing cunt. My juices coating his cock for him to fuck me again, I pushed back and he pushed forward, the tip sliding in my pussy once again, he slid in like a hot knife into butter.

I clamped down on his cock to feel the girth and heavy thickness. He rammed in again and held it there as he filled me up with flesh.

His hand rested on the back of my head and pushed it into the pillow there and he pushed his cock all the way in again, then withdrew all the way, shifted his weight and placed the fat, red nut of his cock at my private entrance, my bum and held it there firmly as he pinned me down.

"NO!" I tried to shout, but my voice was muffled by the pillow.

It was then I felt the pressure build as he rubbed and lined his bulbous bell end up and began to slowly sink it forward.

south west

Aylesbury

all over Ireland

cheshire/Preston

Well worth waiting for more please loving this

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

What a brilliant read. Fabulous writing

Gloucester

Oh god you’ll make me cum at this rate. Hurry with the next instalment.

Somewhere Only We Know

"Don't you fucking dare!" I warned him, but it must have just sounded like muffled noise to him.

I tried to clench my cheeks together, but with the pillow there it made it harder to do. He had placed both my wrists in one of his large hands above my head as he held his cock in place.

"Hold still and relax" he whispered in my ear, his hot breath and words were strained as he lay more weight on me.

His cock was slick with his precum and my juices. I felt more pressure bear down as the head of his cock started to ease me open. "No!" I shouted again. "Sshhhh!" Was his reply. "I'm going to hold still and you're going to put me inside you. Take your time, you're not going anywhere for a while and neither am I".

"The cheeky bastard!" I thought.

"Then he started to nuzzle the back of my neck and nibble my ears. The hairs stood up on my body and for a fleeting moment the sensation took over and I forgot about him trying to intrude my most private area.

He just lay over my back and continued to kiss all around my tender and sensitive skin. As he did that it made my secret entrance contract around the small bit of his large plum sized cockhead. I gripped it like a little mouth, milking it as I twitched around it unvoluntarily as my body took over.

I felt his cock swell a little, which made it feel tighter. As I relaxed more it didn't feel like an intrusion, in fact, I felt a wave of control, of power. He wanted to fuck my arse, but I was the one who steered which way it would go. I could feel his heart on my back as he lay there, hot and sweating.

He was still not moving. I pushed my hips up a little to guage his reaction. His cock twitched, then I sunk my hips away an inch, then back. I felt a tingle of pain as I pushed up too far which made me clench again. It was me who held still this time. As the slight pain subsided, I rested a moment, then pushed up again and milked what litle bit of cock head was there for a few moments.

There was no denying it was making me wetter, my body betraying me again. I began to wonder if I could take his thick cock back there. He stretched my cunt when he fucked me, so how would it feel when, or if I took it all.

I challenged myself. I wasn't going to back away from his challenge like some weakling, I'd show him who was fucking who and who was in charge!".

By *ortherndanMan  over a year ago

hampshire

keep going

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now

aberdeen

Mmm

Gloucester

Ooh god love it

Somewhere Only We Know

"I knew this would hurt, but I wasn't going to back down. He had me begging to put his cock in me earlier, now I was going to make him beg to fuck my ass!" My wife revealed to me in a defiant voice. I was rock hard as her evening with this stranger unfolded, but as she told me this bit, she gripped my cock hard as if she was reliving her anguish as she fought with herself over what he had done to her and was punishing me as well.

"Ow! Easy" I had to warn her.

"Sorry, I was getting carried away" she apologised. She then kissed my cock and gave it another luxurious suck.

"Where was I?" She enquired.

"You were about to break my cock off because a stranger had fucked you, pissed on you and now you were going to tell me how you were going to make him beg to fuck your arse!" I reminded her.

"Oh yes, the bastard!" She said like she had forgotten already.

"I could feel his bell end widening me as I worked slowly trying to ease myself on to it. It was the fattest cock to have ever had me and it was only about half the head, if that, that was in my bum hole.

I pulled one of my hands free and slid it underneath me so I could feel my clit. It was a hard nib of flesh between my finger and absolutely sopping in my juices. I pushed my fingers inside myself, then pulled them out and ran my fingertips on the underside of his cock, or what I could reach. I felt the rim of his crown lodged into place, the column of his cock felt like hot, pulsing muscle. My fingers worked around it as I spread my juices to whatever flesh I could reach.

Then I slipped my fingers back to my clitty. I place my two middle fingers over it and pressed. It slid from side to side as I began to wank myself and my sphincter once again worked like a little mouth to suck and draw him in.

I held my breath ready for another flash of pain as I eased up, trying to relax and get accustomed to his size.

True to his word, he didn't move. The pillow held my hips off the bed, I knew if he wanted to, he could just overpower me and have his way with me.

I felt myself opening slightly with a prickly pain, almost like an ache as well. I rubbed my clit harder to make it subside. As the pain ebbed, I held my position, my breath shortening, his chest expanding and contracting on my back as he kept from defiling me.

Again I ran my fingers around what cock I could reach and felt where his bell end was, which was still only half way.

Fuck! I thought I'd got more in than that. It felt huge! I anointed as much of his fleshy cock once more and pushed up. Another stab of pain and a whimper escaped my lips. I clenched, which made it feel worse, but it made him moan and his cock head flared up and hardened, swelling even more momentarily. His reaction told me he was enjoying this a lot more than I was, but at the same time it spurred me on to tease him more.

It was my turn to stay still and work myself around the fleshy nut. I lay motionless, my muscles at the entrance tightening and releasing. The sensation felt strange, the scenario, stranger so.

He tried to apply more pressure, so I stopped and clenched as hard as I could and pulled away slightly.

He got the message and backed the pressure off.

With just the tip at the entrance, I raised up again and found I could take him to where I had opened up to before.

I took the plunge and pushed back harder and felt his glans open me further, slowly inching in.

It was then I realised that I couldn't raise up any more, he had to come down to me.

I released my other hand from his grasp and placed it on the side of his hip. I tapped him twice and then with my fingers I motioned and pulled him lower.

As he followed my unspoken guidance, I felt his cock grow harder still and in slow motion, more of his engorged head slid inside me. I tapped for him to stop and pushed on his hip as an indicator, which he did.

I clenched my teeth as the pain returned, like a hundred needles all sticking in around my bum hole at once. But, it wasn't a bad pain, a bit like having a tattoo, stinging at first and then getting used to it, add to that the aching and yet numbing sensation.

My fingers sunk into my cunt, juices just dribbly over my fingers and wetting everywhere through. God, how could I be this turned on? I didn't want to think about that right now, it was time to step things up. I was aching to be fucked.

He was starting to tremble on my back, I could feel his legs quiver, his breathing quicken.

I bought my free hand up to my shoulder and pushed up in like a half press up. He shifted on to his hands and lifted his upper body, which in turn pushed his hips down, I flopped back to push my face in the pillows and my arse up and POP! His whole bell end was in!

I made a squealing sound as it broke through, he grunted and held still, both us experiencing different sensations in the same moment.

I felt again with the hand beneath me, his hard cock embedded in my arse as a thousand volts seemed to shoot through me, which seemed to trigger a mini orgasm as I rode through the pain, my fingers coating his length as I tried to gain some composure.

Fuck me! I shouted, wanting more of the electric like ripples coursing through me. Fuck me! I demanded again as I turned my head to the side, gasping for cool air.

He pulled back half an inch and then pushed forward and sank another two inches into me, Jesus! That stretched me open! The pain mixed with the pleasure forced the air from me, my breathing seemed to stop.

He withdrew an inch and then forced in another three or four.

Fucking hell! I blurted, I'd felt nothing like this.

Again, he drew back and then dropped all his weight on me and sunk to the hilt, his balls resting on my busy fingers as I mashed my clit and burst into a whimpering orgasm. I came, then again as he withdrew and forced himself inside me again!

My insides were on fire. He lay fully on me, pinning me down and pushed all of his cock right in me.

He lay still. Panting, almost throbbing. His cock pulsing in my arse. I naturally gripped his fat length as I grew accustomed to it.

I found myself bucking back against him, working to take it all.

He raised up on his hands again and began to move his hips, withdrawing and then fucking forward, then lifting higher and sinking in. His cock slowly sawing back and forth. Then he took most of his weight off me and dropped it on me as he wedged his cock all the way in me.

I screamed! In pain, in passion, in pure animal lust.

He dropped again, then again, then he built up speed, shorter thrusts, then almost all the way out and forced his pelvis onto my quivering arse cheeks.

I was gasping for air when he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. I was crying out, whimpering and fucking him back, shoving up to meet his assaulting cock, I came again, my fingers sinking into my wet mess of a cunt, his length brushing against my knuckles through the thin membrane. I could feel the shape of his cock, the underside of the bulbous head that had stretched me open.

He grunted and fucked my arse harder.

"You fucking love it, don't you!" He growled.

"Tell me, tell me the truth" he demanded through gritted teeth.

"Aah! Aaaaahh! I .. I .... I ... do ... I love iiit!" I heard my voice echo.

"Fuck me, just fuck me! Fill me with spunk!" I heard myself say.

His pace sped up, his fucking harder, his groin clashed against my flesh making a wet slapping sound.

He rammed every inch up me. Once. Twice. On the third full length of his thrust he held his cock there. I swear it swelled up another inch as he roared out a cry, his rigid cock erupted deep inside my arse and his white hot molten spunk jetted into me, spurting again and again, bathing the inside of my aching arse as I gushed my own hot lava over my fingers as I climaxed at least twice.

Everything went into blackness. Echoing sounds of gasping breath, grunts and moaning ebbed away into the darkness and I grew limp and everything faded.

lanarkshire

Great story

Loving this

cheshire/Preston

Good girl

Somewhere Only We Know

"I came to, to the sound of the shower in the background. My eyes flickering open and the feeling of wetness seeping between my thighs and sex.

I shuffled and rolled off my front and sat up to face myself in the mirrored wardrobe. Tousled hair, naked, and a look of slight bewilderment stared back.

Who was this woman before me?

This plain Jane, mum and wife. The woman who shied away from the big wide world and was content with her husband and home life, had just let herself be used like a common slut.

And loved every second of it!

This thought made a wave of anxiety and embarrassment wash over me, but I shook it off as fast as it appeared.

The bedroom door broke any other thoughts I was about to have. He walked over to me with a smile and stood in front of me, his dick swinging in front of my face, still wet from his shower. He bent down and kissed me on the lips.

"You, are something else!" He exclaimed. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life, my balls still ache from that one!" He chuckled. "The shower is ready for you" he informed me. "You did have me worried for a moment though, you seemed to pass out and I thought I'd killed you. But don't worry, I checked your pulse and slapped your arse and saw you were OK" he laughed.

"The cheeky bastard!" I thought, but found myself smile a little at his audacity.

"Don't worry, it would take more than you to see me off" I retorted with a straight face, which seemed to knock the corners from his smile.

I stood up and brushed by him and let my hand glide over his balls and cock, as I headed for the bathroom and shower.

I locked the door, sat on the toiltet and carried out my ablutions. My sex was on fire. What were the lyrics to that Kings of Leon song? I smiled to myself. I was tender. I was still slightly dazed by what had happened over the last few hours, but mainly, I was surprised I had even gone through with it.

One moment it was a fantasy stored away to talk about to my husband when we fucked, the next, a complete stranger was using me like a common whore.

Another wave of emotion swept over me, but this time, shame and astonishment. How could I have let someone use me like that? Especially someone other than my husband. I had been royally fucked and filled with spunk, I had been pissed on, I had been buggered! But, all at my request. I had asked him to do it, I was the one who had begged for his cock, consented to be used like a hussy, or some oversexed floozy.

I snapped myself out my own overthinking and walked into the shower. The warm needles of water revitalising my skin and bringing me back to some normality. It felt good as the water washed away the sweat and evidence of my infidelity. Well, it wasn't, was it? You encouraged it, you wanted me to fuck someone and be used, that's what you said, didn't you?"

My wife firing that question at me, made me feel like it was my fault that she had fucked a complete stranger. But there was no blame in either side.

"I've wanted you to fuck someone for years, then come home and tell me all about it. We aren't the first to do it and we won't be the last. Its just something for us to talk about now when we fuck, its just sex, nothing more" I told her. "So don't worry about any of it, don't beat yourself up over a one off fuck. Yes I wanted you to do it, yes I encouraged it and yes I'm loving every little detail" I confessed.

"That's good" she said in a more relaxed voice and she sucked my cock again. "Because there's some more details to come".

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Cant wait

Aylesbury

By *iss busty 36hhWoman  over a year ago

Devon

Great story

Somewhere Only We Know

Thanks for all your kind feedback.

Hope the story has tickled your tastebuds ... and more

"Thanks for all your kind feedback.

Hope the story has tickled your tastebuds ... and more "

Really enjoying it. Got the Mr reading it too

south west

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

cheshire/Preston

Loving this story tell us more

By *oobyLewCouple  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Well written good story

Somewhere Only We Know

"As I tilted my head back in the shower, I felt a relief in my aching muscles. My legs were still shaky and had a kind of hollow feeling to them.

I steadied myself by putting my hands on the wall with the shower head and bent forward to let the water cascade down between my shoulderblades and back. The water making a stream that ran between the cheeks of my arse and over my sensitive hole, a reminder of what we had done, what I asked him to do, was the tingle that reacted with the water.

I stood up and placed my back against the tiled side of his shower. The cold slate made me open my eyes as it made contact with my skin and I caught an opaque reflection in the glass shower screen opposite. My dark hair flat to my head and shoulders, my pinkish looking skin like a smudged pastel drawing in the steamy glass. No hint of who it really was, it could have been anyone but me, but, me, it was.

I wondered how many other women had stood here with a similar view.

I flicked that thought out of my mind as fast as I flicked my hair back and reached for the shower gel.

I soaped my body. When I reached my private areas, I felt my poor bum, swollen and feeling bruised, yet not too painfully so. My clitty was beyond sensitive, almost too sensitive to touch. My lips were inflamed, but easing back to their natural state. 'I hope my bum goes back the same way' I thought to myself.

After the shower, I gathered my things together, slipped my dress on with nothing underneath, then headed downstairs to where I could hear him in the kitchen.

"I've fixed you another drink, you look like you need one" he said as he poured another for himself.

"Thank you, I think I've earnt it" I replied.

"Earnt it?. I didn't realise you were such a cheap night out, a few G&T's and you're anyones" he laughed.

"You cheeky bastard!" I fired at him.

"You're the first person I've ever done anything like this with. I ought to kick you square in the bollocks!"

"Woah, woah! I was only joking, I didn't mean to upset you, I'm really, really, sorry" he said in return. "To be honest with you, its the first time I've ever done something like this too" he confessed.

"Yeah, yeah" I chastised.

"No, honest. I wouldn't lie to you" he said.

He stepped up to me and put an arm around my shoulders as a kind of sincerity.

"Come on, let's have a drink and relax in the living room" he offered.

He handed me my drink and led the way.

I grabbed my lingerie and drink, then followed him and we sat opposite each other, him in an armchair, me on the settee. He had got dressed back into his trousers and loosely buttoned shirt. I took a good swallow of my drink and cherished the bitter bubbles of the tonic on my tongue, refreshing my mouth.

"Is this really the first time you've done anything like this?" I enquired.

"Yes." Was all he said as he nodded his head.

"Well, I don't know if I should thank you, or be miffed at you for taking advantage of me" I said in a coquettish manner.

He smiled, raised his glass and took a sip, the ice chinking as he did so.

"You only did what you wanted to do, what you asked me to do" he replied with a cheeky glint in his eye.

"No I ... but you ... well you ..." I stumbled for words "You ... Well, maybe so, but you, ... Oh fuck it!" I said "I'm not going down that road".

He smirked with a cocky grin and I drained my glass.

"I better get going" I said matter of factly. "Its getting late and I need to get back".

"Shall I call you a taxi? I'd give you a lift but I'm over the limit" he said holding his glass up.

"No need, I don't live too far away, I'll walk" I revealed to him.

"Are you sure, I can see if I can get you a lift" he offered.

"I'm fine, honest" I said as I put my lingerie in my bag.

I stood up at the same time as he did and we moved to the hallway.

He helped me on with my coat and said "Thank you. Thank you for tonight, I won't forget it. And I won't forget you" he said in a soft tone.

I felt a little took aback at his words.

"Thank you" I replied, not knowing what to say.

He leant in and kissed me on the lips. A slow, long, lingering kiss. I kissed him back, our tongues touched, he held me closer and I could feel his bulge against me again. I grabbed it and felt he was hard, which surprised me as he had alread cum twice.

A wickedness swept over me. I dropped to my knees and unzipped him, pulled his cock from inside and sank his beautiful cock in mouth.

Running my tongue around that fat, plum shaped cock head, trying to push my tongue into the small slit, I covered it with my saliva and eased it further into my mouth. Pulling back slightly, I then took it as far in as I could, my jaw stretching and widening, just like my cunt and arse had opened up to him.

I reached up and held his shaft as I drew back and just concentrated on working his bell end and half of his cock. He moaned and rested his hand on the back of my head, not pulling me on to him, just holding me as I sucked and wanked his cock. I swirled my tongue around and licked the underside, I sucked harder, I wanted his spunk in my mouth, then he would have cum in every place inside me.

His legs must have been as shaky as mine, maybe even moreso as I milked his cock with my mouth. He was making joyful noises, that's all I could hear as my eyes were closed, flashbacks of the evening flickering in my mind like a miniature pornographic slideshow.

He tasted fresh from his shower, but I could taste him leaking precum. His cock sliding and grazing against the flesh in my mouth.

I went from working half his cock to taking it all the way down to the back of my throat, then sucking hard all the way back up, then back to playing my tongue around the head.

He started to breathe in shorter gasps, his cock hardened, then lurched in my mouth and his spunk bathed my tongue, oozing out and clinging to the inside of my cheeks. Nowhere near as much when he filled me twice upstairs, but about a spoonful.

I milked it all out of him and savoured his own special taste, his own flavour.

I stood up, faced him, my lips closed. I stared him in the eyes and swallowed, kissed him quickly on the lips and stepped out of the door, pulling it closed behind me.

I walked down his path and glanced up at the for sale sign.

He would be moving soon, I didn't know where, I didn't want to know. I didn't even know his name.

It was only a fifteen minute walk back to our house. My heels weren't helping my weak legs. Another five minutes and I would be able to take them off as I walked over the field leading home.

The night air was cool, the faint breeze licking around my legs. I reached the lush green grass of the field, which didn't reveal it's colour, as the darkness lay over it like a blanket, the only light was from the distant street lights, the moon and the millions of stars gazing down. I removed my shoes and let out a sigh as my feet relaxed as I walked through the soft grass.

I neared our home, the house was in darkness. I looked back over my shoulder in the direction of his place, then back at ours.

I felt the freshness of the night, breathed it in. I had a wave of ... of freedom ... liberation ... a calmness.

I took the last few steps on our garden to our front door.

As I looked down at my bare feet, they were wet and glistening, just like I had been not too long ago in the arms of another man.

I don't know why I did it, but I threw my things on the doorstep, bag, coat, dress and shoes. I stood naked, then lay naked on the grass. With the new feeling of liberation I laughed to myself and bathed in the morning dew.

cheshire/Preston

What a night hope it’s only the first

Gloucester

Mmmm loved the ending.

Brilliant story with so much detail

millstreet

Aylesbury

Somewhere Only We Know

All the lovely feedback made it enjoyable to write.

Who knows what the future holds...

lanarkshire

Great story

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Well I have to say what a great story - Very rare to read such eloquently described detailed descriptions with nice long episodes and only fairly short gaps in between them - Great read well done

» Add a new message to this topic