FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The stranger returns...with a twist

The stranger returns...with a twist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She messages me the location of where she's made arrangements to meet with the tall, handsome stranger from Tinder at 8pm tonight. She pulls on her stockings and fix them to the garter belt and them slips into her stilettos. She grabs her keys and heads for the door when remembers the most important thing! She hurries back into my bedroom and grabs the wireless vibrator I kindly bought for her just for nights like tonight.

She arrives a little late and has trouble locating her date. It's crowded (pre corona days) and very loud and she's feeling a bit overwhelmed by all this. As she fumbles in her purse for her phone, she feels a warm hand on her waist. Looking up, she sees his smiling face, even more good looking in person and dressed in a well-tailored three-piece suit. Yum. He ushers her over to a small table with a two seater bench he's saved for them and then takes her drink request and departs for the bar. As he's walking away she feels the first pulses…vibrations…low and gentle…and she knows I'm here. Somewhere.

He returns with her cocktail and thankfully the buzzing has ceased for now...she needs to be able to make some sort of logical conversion. He compliments her on her dress and her heels. We fall into fast conversation about nothing in particular and she's really enjoying his attention. And then it starts again…low…but I become playful increasing and decreasing the tempo. Her breath starts to fasten and her date can see hunger in her eyes, and of course he thinks it's all for him. She doesn't want him to see how unfocused her eyes are becoming because of my unrelenting teasing, so she stares at his lips but can't focus on what he's saying. She hopes he's not asking her questions, she can't speak. Thankfully he finally pulls her into him and he places his lips firmly on hers.

This was all she needed to focus all the raw energy that you've been building inside of her. She puts her hand on the back of his head, lacing her fingers in his hair while they try to devour each other. The incessant buzzing increases and she need more, more physical contact, so she puts her other hand on his chest. She becomes wild. She can't help herself and even though we are in a dim light bar full of people, she allows her hand drop from his chest onto his lap. She wants to feel him. He's very hard... and long... but then she gets the signal. Three quick buzzes from me. The signal that it's time to go.

Dammit! She doesn't want to go! She's aching and this guy is an amazing kisser and if they weren't in a public place, she'd probably unzip his pants and climb onto his lap. She feels frenzied. She doesn't break his kiss and starts stroking him over his trousers. She wants it. She can feel his hand in her hair too. Pushing her into him. Pulling a little. They want each other.

About 30 seconds later she gets the second warning… 5 buzzes. Ugh. No! It's unfair, she didn't know she'd feel like this. But she reluctantly removes her hand and returns it to his chest and gently pushes him away as she breaks their kiss. When she looks over his shoulder, she sees me and we lock eyes and she remember her directions. It is time to go. She makes her excuses and apologizes for the abrupt ending of the night. He walks her to a taxi confused and disappointed and she let him give me a light kiss goodbye.

She tells the taxi to proceed around the corner, where we stop to pick me up. I slip into the car and give the driver your hotel address. Her body is still heavy with want and she reaches out to touch me but I make it clear, in no uncertain terms, that she is to sit on her side of the car, hands in lap, eyes looking forward. She can feel me staring at her and after a minute or two, I lean over and thrust two fingers into her mouth and whisper in her ear, in a flat even tone, "Just wait until I get you back to the hotel room."

The taxi pulls up outside our hotel, I pay him and get out of the taxi and start walking towards the hotel entrance, no opening your side of the door for you, you're left sitting in the taxi when another three high level intense vibrations hit you, you swing into action and let yourself out of the taxi, a bit put out by my ungentlemanliness but also knowing that tonight, something is different, you're not scared but your nervous, the anticipation, the not knowing. You catch up with me in the lobby and walk straight past me to call the lift. 'What are doing?' I ask, in a more what do you think you are doing tone. You look at me confused, as I walk towards the exit stairwell and say, this is the way to our room. You pause, and another shudder goes through your body from a vibration, the brat inside of you knows this is not a moment to challenge me and you comply, again walking past me, grateful that this time I've at least held the door open for you. You start walking up the stairs, me three steps behind you, purposefully so, taking in your figure hugging dress over your shapely body. You keep walking to the third floor, your stilettos burning into your feet now, leaving you wish you'd worn something more comfortable for yourself as opposed to pleasing me. At the top of the third floor I tell you to stop and again I brush by, say isn't it lucky there was no room available higher up. You don't smile and can tell you're pissed. We reach room 303 and I unlock and allow you in past me. You go straight to the bed and sit on it, the relief as you take the pressure off of your feet. I pull a chair from the table and sit on it in front of the bed. Directly looking at you. Nowhere for you to hide, you dare not lay back on the bed.

What the hell was that I ask? You answer back that you're not sure what I'm talking about…that makes it even worse. You met your date and ten minutes later you're kissing him and then as I walk past I see you stroking his groin, did you want his cock that badly there and then I ask? You start to blush, I know and you know this is not your style, but having been so wound up by what was still in you, you had lost control…and you loved it. You know better than to apologize so you simply admit the truth, much as it pains you, you say, you are horny and you wanted it. I get up off the chair and walk over and place my finger under your chin and lift it up until you look me in the eye and I make you repeat what you just said to me. With that I forcefully pull you up of the bed towards me and take you in my arms, confusion runs through your brain, but you've submitted yourself to me and you have your safe word so you tell yourself to relax and go with it, it feels like I'm hugging you, maybe he's going to kiss me you think, until you feel a hand at the back of your dress unzipping it, helping it off your shoulders until it falls to the ground. I offer my hand and you take it, as you step to the side and it's left there on the ground as I suddenly push you back onto the bed. You fall, and before you know it, I've mounted and straddled you, raising your wrists above your head and binding them together. I slide down your body and as I do I start to spread your legs open, and you feel clasps around your ankles as the binds I've pre set-up hold your ankles apart with a nice spread-eagled look. I whisper goodnight baby and you look up just in time to see a black blindfold coming down over your eyes, you start to speak and as your mouth opens, again; it's two fingers in your mouth holding your tongue down and you think better of it and allow the blindfold over your eyes.

The room now in silence bar everything except my movements, your try to work out in your head what's going on, it sounds like I'm moving furniture, a chair and a table, and now it sounds like I'm opening a bottle of water and pouring two glasses, what is going on you wonder, and then it just suddenly goes silent, silent for what seems like an age when your hear me rummaging, again no idea, until you feel me pull one side of your panties away from your waist and you head a snip and then again on the other side, no he hasn't, you can't believe it, your lovely French lace panties just cut away from you like that, ruined!!! Too shocked to speak you accept when the same thing happens to your bra, the air and your mind hardening your nipples as you lie at my mercy on the bed, naked except for your stockings and stilettos. I lean on the bed in the gap that has been created between your spread legs and as I pull your panties away from your body I can see inside the little vibrator. Barely any words spoken between us, you feel me lift your ass up by placing a pillow under it, you acutely aware it has naturally spread your ass cheeks apart for me so as well as your beauty hole I can now see and have access to your nice tight little pink puckered up ass sphincter. I open my mouth to speak and you are surprised at the change in tone, you know I will be gentle towards your ass yet I know how keen you are to try playing. Baby, I say, I'd like you to push your vibrator out, you relax your hips and slowly but surely it purses through, the wetness and juices flowing down thighs, the vibrating ball pops out and even more juices flow and you feel me gather them and circle around your tight little butt hole, he isn't going to you think, just as you feel the vibrating ball right at the entrance to your ass. It excites you and enthralls you and with my encouragement you do your best to relax your hips and accept it inside of you. 30 mins later we've worked it in through my words of encouragement and we give it a little test, you can't believe it, now a vibrating ball in your ass, whatever next! I kiss my way up your body to show my appreciation and you know I am pleased as I circle your nipples before kissing you on the lips. I remove you from your restraints and blindfold and allow you sit up in the bed and I hand you a glass of water, thirsty work. You can see what I've been doing earlier, the table now in center of room, chair in front of it a few feet away from window and table, you look at me in wonderment, as you see restraints and tape and pillows and towels all set up. I say to you it's time for your payment, how many spanks has it been, and you answer a round 50 plus whatever for my behavior for tonight. Good girl I answer as again I offer you a hand, up off the bed, over to the table to help you into position. Bend down, your legs spread, your chest down over the table, but I place towels on it and in between your thighs and edge of table to make it comfortable for you. I then place a towel over the small of your back and run duct table over it and under the table time after time until you are well strapped down. Your hands are free to hold the edge, and you can lift your head up but torso strapped down and legs spread, again your heels just gently starting to feel the pressure on your feet with them spread wide.

I sit on the chair opposite you and admire my work, looking you in the eye, your ass facing towards the door, your face looking at me and out the window, but obviously the curtains are drawn, I lean forward from the chair and kiss you full on the lips and as I walk behind you, you feel me unbuckle my belt and over the next 30 mins I administer 50 spanks mixed with vibrations in your ass, fingers in your juicy wet hole, hand rubs over your butt cheeks and even the odd few kisses to as I mix it up between timing and strengths of spanks until you have a nicely warmed reddened ass which mixed with the vibrations in your ass and juices flowing down your inner thighs has you in dreamland and strongly wanting a cock to fuck you. I know from your groans and moans the balance of spanks was neither too hard nor too soft though some of course edged on the verge of either, mixing it up enabled you to take them all, along with pauses and rubs in between, see, you had nothing to worry about, just as I said, punishment over, you surely thought now you'd be getting the cock been craving all night.

I sit down back in my chair, in front of you, and suddenly there was a knock on the door, it startles the life out of you and your instant reaction is to stand up but then you can't so you look at me as I stand, and I tell you that it's ok, I'm here for you. I answer the door and you hear a male voice, wrong room you assume and that I will take care of it. However you start to panic as you hear the door close and the male voice still there, is he in the room, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, do you need to use your safeword, just then I arrive back to sit on my chair, and you feel a familiar hand on your waist, not mine, but the guy from earlier, noooooooooooooooooo, he wouldn't you think, wait, but he has, your senses are all over the place when I plant a kiss on your lips and utter the words, baby, you want cock, you got cock, and just when you think you're gonna use your safeword, you hear a zip open and few seconds later a cock enter you, so wet so accepting, so good, so confusing, is this not slutty? Is this not what I want though, but the thoughts soon dissipate as you enjoy the moment of what is going on, me sitting looking at my minxy slut being fucked with her reddened ass by the guy she had been chatting to earlier in the bar. You over the initial shock you start to relax and enjoy how good he feels inside you, you lift your head and make eye contact with me and then down to my trousers and you notice my bulge, I notice you noticing, you make eye contact again, no further words needed, in your brain you tell yourself you're going to have serious words with me when all this is done but for now you're damn well going to enjoy it, as I step forward you unzip my jeans and my already hard cock pops out which you take in your mouth. Minutes later, and our now mutual friend is close, as are you, it's all been too much, your body can't take it, you need a release, you look up at me and I nod, and you know you can cum, your body noticeably shudders, you climax, you let out moans and groans as I withdraw my cock from your mouth, your body reacting has sent tinder guy over the edge and he withdraws, takes off condom and shoots a hot wad of goo all over your back and ass cheeks with you lie there panting, not sure what you are feeling or what has just happened, your body spent, you just need to lie down. You hear our voices in the back ground, you hear a door opening and closing. Then silence again, all you sense and feel is what seems like an outer body experience, as I unwrap you from the duct tape, help you up off the table, back onto the bed, ass on edge, as you collapse back with legs handing free, I remove your stilettos and stockings then take you in my arms and carry you to the bathroom and place you in a nice warm bath, you start to relax, still a little fuzzy as you see me sitting on a stool at the end, your senses starting to come back, we make eye contact and a little smile escapes your lips, I hand you a glass of wine, you take a sip and soon we are chatting about what just happened and you tell me all about it from your experience. A half hour later, I lift you up out of the bath, still clothed myself, water dripping on my hands I wrap you in a towel to dry and carry you back to bed. You sprawl on the bed, tired but not sleepy, you look up just in time to see me now naked come onto the bed and started kissing you all the way up your body to your tummy, then up to your breasts and mouth and back down to between your legs, your Dom kissing your cleaned already fucked beauty hole before he mounts you and lowers himself down onto you and enters you, first time ever you've had two cocks in the one day from two guys and never did you imagine it would go like this. We make love until at last, I empty myself inside of you and fill you up as you drift off wondering if was all just a dream for when you wake up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irecraxerWoman  over a year ago

All over

What an enjoyable read

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

» Add a new message to this topic