FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First guy my wife fucked in our home

First guy my wife fucked in our home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had already met Tom for a social, and he and my wife got on really well, he was a nice guy, half our age and very fit. My wife (Lisa) had discovered she preferred the younger man, well why have more of what she already had if she had the choice lol and they certainly seemed fond of her! Any way, we invited Tom to come over one Saturday night with the option to stay over if he wanted. Lisa had decided it might be nice to play a couple of games and have a drink to make the night more fun and there was no rush anyway. Tom turned up around 8 o'clock, and according to my wife he smelt devine lol. I went and got drinks while Lisa greeted Tom with a very warm kiss. We chatted for a while then Lisa suggested a game, if you have heard of frustration you will know how to play it, but my wife wanted to play it with a twist. Instead of your player being sent home if it was caught, you had to remove an item of clothing, if you were naked before the game finished then you had to perform a forfeit chosen by the other two and the winner got to choose how the evening went from there!! Tom, being the youngest went first.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *est_Mids_Nice_GuyMan  over a year ago

willenhall

More

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Nice start

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

Liking this

By *iny007Man  over a year ago

Knaresborough

Great account

Part Two please.

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Good start

We had been playing about half hour, I was down to my pants as was Tom. My wife was down to her bra up top but still had her leggings on. Tom and my wife both had two pieces home I had one. It was my wifes turn and the number she rolled gave her the choice of sending either me or tom home meaning one of us was about to be Naked, she chose me. I stood and took my pants off infront of them, It was obvious that Tom was considerably bigger than me just by the bulge in his pants, and my wife had already had a good feel of his package at the social when they said goodnight to each other, and my wife was savouring the thought of saving his big cock for a bit longer. I was next one to get caught again which meant I got a forfeit. Tom didn't really know what to suggest so my wife said I had to stand up and wave my cock from side to side without using my hands until it was my turn again. They were both laughing as I waved my old boy around until it was my turn, then lisa got caught and decided to take her bra off and let her tits out and kept her leggings on, by this time she had three pieces home and Tom and I both had two. Then Tom got caught and so had to lose his pants and let his cock free, my wifes eyes lit up when she saw it, it was semi hard and it was clear that he was probably around 8 inches. Now my wife has always said size wasn't that important but it's funny how we never met anyone with a cock my size or smaller lol always a good deal bigger! Over the next 10 mins or so Tom got another piece home my wife had her last piece out and I was losing badly, my forfeits ranged from putting ice on my cock for two minutes to doing naked squats lol. Then Tom got caught again, so I looked at my wife and she looked back and asked me what I thought, I told her it was up to her so, she said to Tom he had to wank until he was fully hard while we carried on the game, it took three full rounds before he was totally erect, and at that point finally Lisa got caught again and had to lose her leggings. So she was down to her thong with her tits out, Tom had no trouble staying hard. Five minutes later and my wife rolled the final dice that got her last piece home and she won! Now she got to choose what happened next.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmm interesting

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’m glad that games over tell us more?

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Can’t wait to read more

Who cheated lol more please

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Like it,

Xx

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

mmmmm more please

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Great start

By *iffy1968Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

good start

By *ondon258963Man  over a year ago

Bishops Cleeve

Great start, don't stop

Brilliant so far

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

superb game, my stiff cock can't wait to hear more!

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Nice game!!!!

"We had been playing about half hour, I was down to my pants as was Tom. My wife was down to her bra up top but still had her leggings on. Tom and my wife both had two pieces home I had one. It was my wifes turn and the number she rolled gave her the choice of sending either me or tom home meaning one of us was about to be Naked, she chose me. I stood and took my pants off infront of them, It was obvious that Tom was considerably bigger than me just by the bulge in his pants, and my wife had already had a good feel of his package at the social when they said goodnight to each other, and my wife was savouring the thought of saving his big cock for a bit longer. I was next one to get caught again which meant I got a forfeit. Tom didn't really know what to suggest so my wife said I had to stand up and wave my cock from side to side without using my hands until it was my turn again. They were both laughing as I waved my old boy around until it was my turn, then lisa got caught and decided to take her bra off and let her tits out and kept her leggings on, by this time she had three pieces home and Tom and I both had two. Then Tom got caught and so had to lose his pants and let his cock free, my wifes eyes lit up when she saw it, it was semi hard and it was clear that he was probably around 8 inches. Now my wife has always said size wasn't that important but it's funny how we never met anyone with a cock my size or smaller lol always a good deal bigger! Over the next 10 mins or so Tom got another piece home my wife had her last piece out and I was losing badly, my forfeits ranged from putting ice on my cock for two minutes to doing naked squats lol. Then Tom got caught again, so I looked at my wife and she looked back and asked me what I thought, I told her it was up to her so, she said to Tom he had to wank until he was fully hard while we carried on the game, it took three full rounds before he was totally erect, and at that point finally Lisa got caught again and had to lose her leggings. So she was down to her thong with her tits out, Tom had no trouble staying hard. Five minutes later and my wife rolled the final dice that got her last piece home and she won! Now she got to choose what happened next..... "

Go on Mrs....we’re all intrigued to find out what you got on your mind now girl...?

By *j and cCouple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

More please

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Please carry on

By *esidetheseaMan  over a year ago

Castlebar

Looking forward to reading more!

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

Whiteley

By *ynapticnerveMan  over a year ago

S east Tx

More ?

cheshire/Preston

By *iffy1968Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

looks like another start of a story that doesnt go any further

"looks like another start of a story that doesnt go any further "

I agree

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Good start

Castlebar

Such a pity, I was really enjoying this!

Sorry for the delay, life occasionally gets in the way!!

My wife looked at me, then at Tom, then she lent over and kissed him, and kept on kissing him, put her hand on his cock, and began slowly stroking him, and said. 'so I get to choose what comes next then!' 'well I choose this!' and she pointedly wave his cock at me. Then she bent her head down and took him in her mouth right there at the table. I sat there naked watching her head goung up and down on him and he had his eyes closed. After around 5 minutes or so, she stood up, taking Tom by the cock and led him towards the stairs. 'I'm taking Tom up to our bed, you tidy up down here!' she told me. 'Aren't I coming up with you?' I asked 'Not until I say, I won and I get to choose and I want ti fuck his brains out while you are down here!' she said to me with a grin. 'I want you to hear.' she added. And as they disappeared up the stairs my wife leading Tom by his cock. I began clearing up!!

I was naked with a semi hard cock when I started clearing the table, and I heard the bed creak as they got onto it. I stopped and listened, the sounds were very faint, they were probably kissing and undoubtedly using their habds to get each other really turned on, then the bed creaked again as they moved into whatever position they were getting into. I carried on clearing up but my cock was a little harder than it was. The noises coming through the ceiling got more frequent and louder and I could only imagine what was going on. There was the occasional voice but I had no way of knowing what they were saying. I finished clearing up and sat on the sofa listening, they were definitely fucking now, as the rhythm of the bed gave it away and the noises had changed too!! My cock was solid and I was stroking myself wondering what was going on. She told me later that when they got upstairs, she kissed him hard and was wanking him off, then he pushed her down onto the bed and went down on her, licking her pussy and fingering her arse until she was soaking wet then he moved up and rubbed his cock all over her clit while sucking her tits and kissing her, she asked him where his condoms were, he said downstairs in my jeans, she said oh dear!! So when I heard her fucking him in the marital bed, he was bareback! Curiosity eventually got the better of me and I decided to creep up the stairs to see if I could join in.

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *oseph soapMan  over a year ago

Donegal Town.

Great so far....

By *eserves-moreCouple  over a year ago

North West

"I was naked with a semi hard cock when I started clearing the table, and I heard the bed creak as they got onto it. I stopped and listened, the sounds were very faint, they were probably kissing and undoubtedly using their habds to get each other really turned on, then the bed creaked again as they moved into whatever position they were getting into. I carried on clearing up but my cock was a little harder than it was. The noises coming through the ceiling got more frequent and louder and I could only imagine what was going on. There was the occasional voice but I had no way of knowing what they were saying. I finished clearing up and sat on the sofa listening, they were definitely fucking now, as the rhythm of the bed gave it away and the noises had changed too!! My cock was solid and I was stroking myself wondering what was going on. She told me later that when they got upstairs, she kissed him hard and was wanking him off, then he pushed her down onto the bed and went down on her, licking her pussy and fingering her arse until she was soaking wet then he moved up and rubbed his cock all over her clit while sucking her tits and kissing her, she asked him where his condoms were, he said downstairs in my jeans, she said oh dear!! So when I heard her fucking him in the marital bed, he was bareback! Curiosity eventually got the better of me and I decided to creep up the stairs to see if I could join in. "

Nice

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

southam

hope he doesnt get caught peeping at this great pair

By * n ECouple  over a year ago

Workington

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Good story

"hope he doesnt get caught peeping at this great pair"
oh Sje saw me looking, didn't really care at that point, he had his cock buried deep inside her and they were right into it.

By *ittleSissySlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Frome Warminster

Love this , brings back memories xx

Whiteley

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Filth!!! Absolutely, LOVE it!!! What a naughty girl getting all that extra length Surprising how a couple of extra inches or so gets a girl soooo excited isn’t it

weston super mare

Great start

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

More please!

". she asked him where his condoms were, he said downstairs in my jeans, she said oh dear!! So when I heard her fucking him in the marital bed, he was bareback! Curiosity eventually got the better of me and I decided to creep up the stairs to see if I could join in. "

Naughty hotwife

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

More please

cheshire/Preston

Purbeck

Love this story

"Love this story "

By *MR94Man  over a year ago

London

Enjoying this

Enjoying this and looking forward to more

I got to the top of the stairs and could see the bedroom door was pushed to but not closed and the lights were off so it was difficult to see what was happening I crept closer to the room and peered in through the small gap between the door and the frame, my wife was moaning and you could hear the breath being forced out of her every time he pushed his cock deep into her pussy, they were on the bed but her feet were up the pillow end, I could see a faint shadow of the two of them entwined, him on top, her legs wrapped round him, his face buried in her neck as he fucked her, my wife was loving it. I'm fairly sure she saw me at that point but didn't care and paid me no attention, she was totally zoned out and just intent of getting the best sex out of this fit young man who was currently balls deep in her. I pushed the door open a little more to let some more light in and get a better look, she had one hand on his arse pulling him in, the other on the back of his head, then they kissed as he rhythmically fucked her soaking wet pussy, I could hear the wet sounds and the then the slap as his balls hit her arse, the kiss was deep, urgent and passionate. My jealousy and my cock were telling two different tales at this point, my cock overruled in the end though and I played with it right there in the doorway as I watched this guy take my wife to another level!

By *edwayvoyeursCouple  over a year ago

Medway

excellent read!

weston super mare

Fantastic account of the first time you release your wife into a new world of erotic delight.

I had very similar feelings the first time my wife took another lover.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

cheshire/Preston

By *ordy73Man  over a year ago

lancashire

Love to see my wife play

London

Warwick

Love that when I get to the frenzied fuck and passion stage, just heightens it even more when I know the hubby or b/f is standing there watching and she is so in the zone she doesn’t care if they see her enjoying how well she’s being fucked

Purbeck

By *mazingTimesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Wow!!

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

huddersfield/manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Can’t wait for conclusion. Very horny! Hubby on clean up duties?

By *exyangeleyesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

Very good, cannot wait for more

I was stood there wanking myself slowly as Tom fucked my wife on our bed, he whispered something in her ear I couldn't hear but she said yes. Tom slid his cock out of her pussy and moved up the bed so he was straddled her and his hard wet cock went straight into her mouth and she sucked her own juices from him and then proceeded to give him a very wet and slutty blow job, using her tongue, her lips, her hands and even her tits,to suck fuck and wank him whilst looking into his eyes. Her legs were wide open and I could tell by all that was happening and her body language, just how horny and naughty she was feeling. Even though I wasn't supposed to, I enetered the bedroom and went straight down on her exposed pussy, licking her as she enjoyed Toms cock. This went on for some minutes, she tasted gorgeous and I could definitely taste cock on her pussy lips, then I heard Tom telling her he was close to cumming and she gave him his choice of where to deposit his spunk. He chose her tits. My wife told me to move so Tom could get into position, then she decided she wanted to kiss me and have me taste Toms cock on her mouth. Tom wanked himself off for about a minute, then that familiar sound a guy makes just as he is about to cum came from him. My wife heard it and pushed me out of the way so she could watch him cum all over her... There was a lot!! It went all over her nipples, into her cleavage and a couple of short spurts onto her neck. Just before he got off of her she sat up slightly and he moved forward and she licked all what was left on his cock off and sucked him clean. Tom got off and she turned to me wrapped her arms around me and deliberately crushed her spunk covered tits against me so a good deal of it stuck to my chest and she kissed me again, now I could taste his cum on her. 'Wow,' she said 'not bad for a starter!' 'go get us some drinks please honey!' 'and,' she continued, 'you were a naughty boy and didn't stick to the rules did you?!!'

Near MK

By *lljambarMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Naughty boy

Oh wow incredible!

By *and2aCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

Mmm

huddersfield/manchester

cheshire/Preston

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Aylesbury

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

This has real potential

Purbeck

By *tanlee1512Man  over a year ago

Epsom

London

More

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

By *enuine and hornyMan  over a year ago

gwynedd

love it great story

I duly went and got the drinks as instructed, when I bought them up they were on the bed together laid up against the pillows, I handed my wife her drink and took Toms round to him. I took a sip of my own then she said to me, 'Time for you to do your bit, go down there and lick me, you have to keep me wet until Tom is ready for round two.' so there we were, my wife and Tom cuddling on the bed having a drink amd generally chatting, I was down the bed with a hard cock and my face buried in her freshly fucked pussy doing my best to keep her wet for his big cock again. This went on for a long time, my tongue was starting to go numb, I glanced up from time to time to see her casually stroking his cock as they chatted, then they would kiss and he would caress her nipples and squeeze her tits together, her legs started to flex and she would grind her pussy into my face as she started getting hornier again, I could barely breath. A quick glance had shown that toms cock was fully hard again and getting steadily wanked by my wifes experienced fingers. Toms hand worked its way down between her legs but I was in his way, my wife had me move, my fun was over. I waited for an instruction but she had more or less forgot I was there, tom was working her clit with his fingers, they were kissing and his cock throbbed as she played with him. Wanking him and playing with his balls. My wife turned herself around and went down on Toms cock, paying it some serious attention, he moved her to get into a 69 position and they went to town on each other with a marathon oral session, she was really enjoying what he was doing to her pussy with his his tongue and fingers and loving playing with his big hard cock, sucking licking and wanking it like it was the first one she had ever had. I stood there watching, my own cock ram rod straight. 'what do you want me to do?' I asked her, she glanced up at me with her mouth full of cock, and made the wankung gesture with her hand and pointed at me hard on! I guess I knew what I was doing then and I started to wank! 'where do you want me to cum?' I said. 'you're not... Yet!' she said to me between sucks!

huddersfield/manchester

Fantastic

Warwick

close

London

cheshire/Preston

Incredible bit of story writing, definitely the kind of scenario I’d love to end up in

By *irralnick78Man  over a year ago

wirral

Great story

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Near MK

They continued eating and sucking each other, I was left to my own devices watching and wanking but now not supposed to cum! My wife came up for air long enough to tell Tom that she wanted him to fuck her from behind. They unwound from each other and Tom was up on his knees ready to plant himself firmly up my wifes pussy from behind when she looked at me, 'come and lay on the bed' she told me. Of course I did as I was asked, she told me exactly where to lay, once in position she then proceeded to straddle my face so I was gazing straight up into her glistening pussy. 'I want you to lick my clit as Tom fucks me, I want to know what it feels like to be licked and fucked at the same time!' 'Oh you naughty little slut!' I heard Tom say as he started to rub his cock head against the entrance to my wifes drenched pussy no more than inches from my face. I lift my head slightly and do as I am asked and begin to lick, Tom drives his cock smoothly into her and fucks her slowly at first with control. I manage to keep my tongue on my wifes clit like this, I can feel that she is toying with my cock as well, giving it an occasional suck. He starts to fuck harder and faster making it more difficult to lick her but I keep my tongue and mouth where she told me to, my neck muscles are starting to ache now and I can't help but lick her pussy as well as her clit, and when I do my tongue can feel Tom's shaft as it glides in and out of her, this is what I get for breaking the rules, I thought to myself! She is moaning now, my cock is beyond hard and she is still playing with it and my tongue is now licking both Toms cock and my wifes pussy together! It's too much for me, I couldn't stop myself if I tried now, I cum, hard, my cock is bucking and I hear my wife laugh, she lets it go and just watches it buck and jerk about as I shoot my load. 'you just hit me in the shoulder with your cum!' she exclaims,Tom laughed at that. I can't see anything other than cock and pussy. I continue to lick until my wife tells Tom she wants to change position. He gets off and lays down next to me, she moves over and straddles him. I sit up and can now see my cum on her shoulder, I can also see it on my stomach and running down my now softening cock. She slides straight down onto Tom, riding him, I got up and headed for the bathroom. 'where are you going?' my wife asked me, 'To clean up' I replied. 'Oh no, not yet you don't, I want you to watch just as you are!' I am told so I sit on the edge of the bed, covered in my own cum and watch as my wife rides this young mans throbbing hard cock! Tom clearly has plenty of stamina and it is apparent that my wife is determined to make him cum while she is sat on him, she is riding him hard, they are kissing and he is playing with her tits and sucking them when he can, he loves them, then he starts thrusting his hips up as she pushes down, that is as deep as it goes into her pussy, my wife is moaning loud now and Tom starts talking dirty saying how much he loves her tits and how she can't get enough of his big cock, she responds in kind telling him how he loves fucking an older married woman, 'I am going to cum!' Tom gasps. He pushes as hard as he can and holds his cock deep into my wife and shoots his load right up her pussy, they hold position for about two or three minutes after his orgasm getting their breath back, then my wife slips of his still semi hard cock and lays her head in my lap. By now we are into the small hours of the morning 'I'm guessing you have decided to stay over?' my wife says to Tom 'If that is ok with you guys' he replies. ' Hell yes!' my wife laughs. 'one more drink before bed I think' she says. 'off you go honey' she looked at me as she said it. Again when I get back with the drinks they are cuddling, Tom is in my spot on the bed, I sit on the end as we drink our drinks and chat. 'right, are we going to get some sleep?' I ask. Indicating that it is time for bed. Tom goes to get up but my wife stops him. 'yes we are' she said, ' but you broke the rules earlier and that can't go without any consequence, so you can go sleep in the spare room instead of Tom!' I was gobsmacked, 'you what!' I stammered. Tom looked a little uncomfortable, ' you heard,' she said ' You knew the rules, you broke them, no point in having them if there are no penalties, off you go!' And so I left Tom and my wife together in our bedroom and went into the spare room right next door, I left my door open but I heard our bedroom door click shut, I tried to sleep but couldn't help wondering what might be happening next door, I am sure I could hear noises, eventually, with my cock stiffening and jealousy raging through me I nodded off.

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

close

weston super mare

Warwick

Bet they’ll be at it in the small hours. I certainly would knowing you’d be listening while I fuck and fill her already fully pussy yet again while you’re listening.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *lljambarMan  over a year ago

Manchester

cheshire/Preston

Purbeck

I woke up and remembered immediately where I was, I lay there listening and wondering what the time was, I climbed out of bed and crept onto the landing and put my ear to the door, there were no sounds at all, I quietly pushed the handle to the door down and pushed it open a little to see if my wife was awake.... She was, and so was Tom, he was laid on my side of the bed, head on the pillow stretched out and uncovered, my wife was facing away from me bent over Tom giving his stiff length her undivided attention with her mouth, my cock instantly sprang to attention, Tom noticed me and smiled.I stood watching her head bobbing up and down as she sucked and licked him, one hand was between his legs as she sucked. 'good morning' I said she looked up at me 'sleep well?' she asked. 'ermm ok I suppose, did you?' she looked a Tom and grinned slowly pumping his cock with her hand. 'Did we?' she said to him, 'eventually!' Tom grinned back at her 'my pussy is sore now so I'm just having breakfast this morning!' she said to me. My imagination ran wild 'I may tell you what happened later, but that depends if you can follow rules now!' my wife looked pointedly at me 'yes, I can' I replied. 'Good, then come in and watch me suck Toms cock until he cums in my mouth, wank yourself off but don't cum unless I say you can!' I went into the room and moved into position to watch properly and began to masterbate in front of them. Tom had stamina and a hard cock but he had cum at least three times that I knew of in the last 8 hours so was in no rush to cum now, he just laid back casually and watched as my wife ran her tongue up and down his length, then put it in her mouth and sucked up and down on him, occasionally moving to his balls and sucking them as well stroking his cock as she did, I was stood the wanking, watching amd wondering what they did after I had left the room last night. My wife sometimes looked up at me and gave a slutty look then when to work on him even more, this went on for ages, I was beginning to struggle not to cum and my cock was getting a bit sore with the rubbing I was giving it. 'Are you ready to cum in this married womans mouth?' my wife said to Tom. 'Getting there' he replied and at this point was now moving his hips and gently fucking her mouth. She cupped his balls and squeezed them, then went bank to simultaneously wanking and sucking him, his legs started to tense! 'come on' she said 'Cum in my mouth, watch me swallow your cum in front of my husband!' and she went back down on to him and sucked hard. This was enough for Tom he pushed his hips up and got his cock as far into my wifes mouth as it would go 'Fuck me!!' he exclaimed as he shot his hot sticky load straight into my wifes willing mouth, she swallowed the lot!! I was still wankimg as instructed and very close to cumming. My wife looked at me' I need a drink now can you go and make the coffees please! 'she asked me, except it wasn't a request.' but! 'I began, she laughed 'maybe later, these are todays rules!' I left the room to get the drinks with a very frustrated cock!! By the time I got back up with the coffees they were both dressed and I was still naked. We sat on the bed and had our drinks then Tom said his goodbyes and left. I looked at my wife expectantly, She looked at me and said 'I am shattered, I'm going to bed I need to sleep!' she kissed me, I could still taste Tom on her. 'Thank you' she said. And went to bed.

There are quite a few more tales of meets we had if anyone is interested to hear them. We did meet Tom a few more times but there are quite a few others too. Hope you enjoyed it. Cheers

London

Enjoyed it Would love to hear more

close

" "
have you done anything like this? Xx

southam

Brilliant story hope to hear about her other adventures

"Brilliant story hope to hear about her other adventures"
happy to share, the hardest part is getting it accurate, it's not always as exciting as people would like either, but very horny when it is happening

huddersfield/manchester

Castlebar

Amazing! Would love to hear more of what you two got up to as well!

Fantastic very horny

Aylesbury

By *mazingTimesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Super story!! Lucky Tom!!

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

southam

"Brilliant story hope to hear about her other adventures happy to share, the hardest part is getting it accurate, it's not always as exciting as people would like either, but very horny when it is happening "

it is pretty horny and exciting hearing about it

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

cheshire/Preston

Love to hear more of your stories

Warwick

Enjoyed it a lot thanks. Horny all the way through.

By *ali MaloneMan  over a year ago

London

Great story, very horny

Near MK

Excellent story

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar