FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A show for her Master- Chapter 2

A show for her Master- Chapter 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You can read Chapter 1 here-

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1058903#last

A show for her Master- Chapter 2

Her Masters promise.

Her hopes of what was to come she kept to herself, not wanting to test her Master with her demands. Blatant presumption on nights like this often saw Sir have a change in direction and she really didn't want to miss out on the chance to fly.

Instead she moved quickly into her waiting position, kneeling, head bowed hands clasped behind her back & legs apart.

Her Master rose from the couch and instantly grabbed her hair in his fist and pulled her off her knees across the thick plush carpet. She scrambled to get her hands down and lift herself as her Master growled,

"Crawl! Move to the cuffs and wait!"

She became aware of a sudden need to feel her Masters weight behind the heavy flogger she saw on the ground as she passed.

Waiting on her knees she sensed her Master had moved up behind her.

"You've got me hard again and I need to work out some frustration. Thinking about your little performance and the slutty way you teased me. My girl is going to take some of what I can give."

"Please Sir", she just about managed to muster a sound, her mouth and throat suddenly dry. She loved using his title and couldn't explain just why it turned her on when she did.

His next touch was softer than his last a total contradiction and not in tune to the vibes that radiated from her Master.

Combing her hair out with his fingers and gathering it into a loose ponytail, he tied it perfectly at the nape of her neck, sending involuntary shudder through her body. He bent down and gently kissed her neck.

"This spot," he whispered and touched the point he had just kissed, "This spot is the most beautiful area on you sweet girl. This spot is what I can see when you are lying with your hair on the pillow curled up in front of me. It's the spot I see when you have a towel wrapped around your head when you come out of the bathroom. It's the spot that I see when you grip it up out the way while you work out.....its the spot that I imagine kissing, biting and wrapping my fingers around!"

His deep throated moan echoed into her ears as he pulled away from her.

"Stand, turn to face me, eyes on mine, arms up!"

The sudden change in tone took her by surprise and she squeaked from surprise.

Jumping to her feet and spinning in one motion she lifted her arms and tried to focus on her Master. He raised a corner of his mouth. "A little dizzy my girl...."

She knew it was more of a statement than a question so concentrated on adjusting her vision to focus on her Masters eyes he stepped in closer and reached up to release the cuff that dangled around her right hand. Wrapping it round and pulling the buckle tight he quickly switched to repeat with the left cuff. She noted Sir had positioned them higher forcing her to her tip toes but she still had to reach high to resist the cuffs digging in to her wrists. His hands trailed down both her arms and he grabbed at her pony tail and pulled down gripping her neck with his free hand as it became exposed. She closed her eyes and felt the welcome clench of her inners and groaned. Feeling the pull on her hair and her Masters fingers squeezing into her neck, the sound of buzzing through her head and just as she was about to go he released. Her head rolled back and she was pulled back into the room.

His next move took him down to her ankles fixing each one to a cuff that was attached to an extendable bar he adjusted just so that her stance was a real physical effort and she knew this was going to be a test of stength.

Moving back, his eyes locked on her, she never blinked but returned her masters stare.

"Your gazing through me sweet girl. Tell me your colour?"

"Green Sir," she whispered.

"Good! then I can continue!"

In the back ground she was aware of a soft piano playing out almost ghostly sounds and as his first whip of the flogger she had previously seen lying lifeless on the ground hit her breast she sucked in and through her head back. Swinging backwards with the force as the next stroke landed on the opposite breast her body moved to her Masters rhythm. Stroke after Stroke landing, stinging and her body swaying in time.

The room was dark and the outside stood still gazing in watching this man take his sub to a state of sublime bliss. Only a single spot light shining down on her and shining on the life like piece of artwork he was creating.

The last whip landed the hardest on her and the tears flowed down as she whimpered out.

"Colour my girl?"

She mewed her content,

"I won't ask again sub, I will presume your mewing to mean you want to be treated like a little kitten and release you from your bounds and feed you a dish of milk. Is that what you want sub?"

She responded a lot quicker this time. "No Sir! I'm green Sir!"

The sting on her pussy took her breathe away as her Master changed from flogger to crop.

The areas each Stroke hit changing from just above to directly on her clit. Each time giving a different sensation one bringing pain and heat and one bringing her close to climax. She shuddered and her body started to shake, her sign that she was fighting hard to stay in control. Sir changed his tack and started to flick the crop over her clit, sharp and quick. She scrambled to pull herself

up her restraints as the cuffs dug in, her legs buckling as she struggled to stay on her toes. The crop reigned down over and over on her now burning

Clit, her body was now shaking and she screamed out.

"PLEEEEASE SIR! I need to come!" Her body now shaking uncontrollably she felt completely out of control.

"Holy fuck Sir," she screamed. He had now dropped to his knees and lifted her legs up and over his shoulders burying himself in to her pussy he sucked and flicked her clit with his tongue replacing one sensation with another took her over the edge and she shock as her climax took over her body. Her stomach ached as she felt the waves over and over. Hanging in her cuffs she was weightless on his shoulders and a silent bliss took over her.

She felt him lift her back to her standing position and swayed in a comforting motion.

"Beautiful sweet girl, just beautiful. I love watching you when you come. Your face shows off just how you feel!"

She gently smiled although her eyes were now shut and she felt as though she was riding a cloud. He still held her attention.

"Are you ready?" He hadn't told her what for but she knew from the sound. She gently hummed a sound in response and as she felt the claws lift her off the ground she sucked in through her teeth.

Her Masters gloves was what she desired. It was all she need to take her away. As they ripped into her flesh while he held her up the shaking returned. She was slowly being returned down onto her tip toes again the claws dragging down her sides and into her hips. The burning sensation of her skin was intense and she felt her pussy clenching with excitement and her juices dripping down her inner thigh. Moving round he grabbed her backside in his fists twisting her flesh he ripped his clawed glove away and then instantly spanked right on the spot he’d just released. She moaned and swayed to and fro. He dragged each gloved hand round to the front and then pinched each nipple between his thumb and forefinger her Master worked his magic on her and she opened her eyes to see him. Each lid was heavy and she felt so dazed, she looked right through him.

Taking each breast in his hands he squeezed them in to his fists then released moving his hands down to work her body. A body that now burned with each attack. Each drag, each clawing movement she drifted further away. Each rip into her flesh she floated on a wave. Her body now shaking, her breath slow and shallow she hung in her restraints.

He stepped away and removed his gloves. Quickly getting to work to remove her from the cuffs that kept her up she slumped into his arms and he scooped her up and carried her gently up to the large bed. Laying her down in the plump hotel duvet and wrapping her up. She drifted away.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Chapter 3 will follow....

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13