FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Saturday to remember

Saturday to remember

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pforit5 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

For the first ten years of our relationship I always took the lead when it came to sex. That was in till last Saturday night.

I was sitting in the kitchen on my pc, when all off a sudden the door was pushed open.  I couldn't take it all in quick enough, as my girlfriend stood there. She was wearing a very short and tight PVC nurses outfit and knee high boots. But what really got my attention was the whip in her hand, and the eight inch strapon dildo hanging between her legs.

Stand up and get those clothes off, was the first command. She then put a ball gag on me, saying your need this. Bend over the the table was the second.

Whack the whip hit my ass, then she leaned in and whispered in my ear, your going to be my bitch tonight.

My first post please let me know if you want me to continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes please lets hear more

Come on finish it lol

Edinburgh

Will write a new and improved one Sunday, seems this is going to happen ever Saturday night.

oh please carry on,sounds like its going to be fun lol

Edinburgh

Forced over the table she put some lube on my ass and worked it into my asshole with two fingers. I could fell the tip of the strapon at my puckered little hole, then she just forced the whole dildo deep into me. It hurt like hell and I tried to stand up to escape the pain, but she pushed me back down on to table with her body"Dont Move Again Bitch"

She Began to pound my ass now, she could see it was hurting me and kept saying this is how you fuck my ass so now it's your turn Bitch.

She ordered me me to lie on my back on the table. My legs pushed in the air and the deep in my ass again, she began to pound it again. This time I could see the pleasure she was getting from hurting my ass. She order me to wank my hard cock, but warned me if I cum I will be punished..........

mmmmm nice end to the story,think id prefer a nice cock rather than a bit of plastic lol ,any offers ? Lol

Edinburgh

She withdrew the dildo leaving me feeling empty and wanting more. She told me to take off her strapon as she lay on the table, my cock was rock hard as she teased her clit with her fingers.

Get that cock in my pussy now she shouted, I thrust my big cock deep inside her pussy it's was soaking as I pounded her hard and fast. She was about to cum and she kept tell me to cum in her pussy. Fill me up with your hot sticky load BITCH.

I couldn't hold back and blew my big load deep inside her.

I told you would be punished for cumming BITCH she said to me. I was order on the floor where she quickly sat on my face, she pushed down hard on my tongue then started to smear it over my face.

She laughed as she got off me saying wait till next week.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"She withdrew the dildo leaving me feeling empty and wanting more. She told me to take off her strapon as she lay on the table, my cock was rock hard as she teased her clit with her fingers.

Get that cock in my pussy now she shouted, I thrust my big cock deep inside her pussy it's was soaking as I pounded her hard and fast. She was about to cum and she kept tell me to cum in her pussy. Fill me up with your hot sticky load BITCH.

I couldn't hold back and blew my big load deep inside her.

I told you would be punished for cumming BITCH she said to me. I was order on the floor where she quickly sat on my face, she pushed down hard on my tongue then started to smear it over my face.

She laughed as she got off me saying wait till next week."

Great post mate!! Got me very very hard!! lol Cheers J

» Add a new message to this topic