FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cab Fare

Cab Fare

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This tale is going back a few years when I had a profile here with a (then) partner, for the sake of this tale I'll name her Abbi.

My partner Abbi had a fantasy for some time, where she takes a taxi home but finds she doesn't have enough cash to pay, so offers payment in kind.

Now for this to happen, she would have to believe the driver had very recently showered, have taken at least a slight fancy to him and to feel safe doing so, she never was going to feel safe alone and so she would often fantasise about us both being together and she offering herself to the driver in the back seats whilst I watched from the front.

Well, one Monday whilst I was browsing Fab I/we received a message from a single guy, well put together message, not verified, a couple of pics and reasonable profile text. (no longer a member)

To cut it short, I had time to kill and spent the afternoon messaging, after receiving more pictures of the single guy, John, I soon came to the conclusion Abbi would be interested in chatting with him herself with the possibility of a meet, if even just a social one to start.

One thing that did stand out to me in our messages was he mention he had two jobs, and the second 'part time' job he drove a black cab.

This had me thinking, so whilst chatting with him on the phone I asked if there was a possibility he could pick us up as a cab fare from the City Centre that coming Friday after a gig we was to attend.

Yes he said, not a problem and stated he wouldn't charge a fare, I was getting a little giddy here, if there was one fantasy that got Abbi the most excited it was this, so I explained fully what I was thinking.

He loved the idea, and so we put our plan together.

Friday night arrives, as we're getting ready I make a point of gently brushing past Abbi when she's naked, a little touch here and there and a little naughty talk about how we had the house to ourselves for the weekend and what we could do when we got home that night had her interested.

All night I touched or caressed her slightly, kissed her deeply, told her how sexy she looked and spoke of finding somewhere quiet on our way home for a little passion, this had her a little turned on to the point that when I dared her to go take off her underwear in the ladies, she did, which left her wearing a short summer like dress that ties around the back of her neck, when untied the dress can drop straight to the floor and no underwear at all, this leads me to slipping my hand up her dress stroking her bum and sliding my finger over her pussy, being at a gig and realising anyone can see she is getting quite flustered.

The gig finishes, I mention I have a taxi number I can call, Phoning John, he answers much like a taxi rank would just in case Abbi hears the conversation or even makes the call herself, I ask for a taxi as I normally would and give details of where we are waiting.

Abbi jokingly asks if I have enough cash on me for the taxi (yeah I know what she's suggesting), so 'to be sure' I pop to the bank machine and get out more than enough.

When John arrives I notice Abbi take a lingering glance at him, she smiles that little smile at me that suggests she's seen someone she likes, so I quickly enter conversation with our 'taxi driver'....

Alright mate I say, you been busy tonight?

No he says, You're my first call, I was working earlier in the day and wasn't on tonight, anyway they phone me asking to cover as it's suddenly gone mad busy, I say ok but as I'm in the shower I'll be about half an hour, so I get myself showered, changed and straight to base, I've been there waiting for a call for half an hour, I told them I was heading back home as the rush had seemingly passed and then your call came in, I'm taking you where you want to go mate then heading home.

I look at Abbi and wink, she smiles knowing exactly what I was thinking, so as to not make it obvious to our 'driver' I text Abbi saying, 'so our taxi driver has caught your eye, has not been in the same clothes all day and recently showered, Hmmm I say, I think that dress could rise some to show a little more leg, or more besides'.

She reads the text, looks at me with excitement in her eyes, changes her seating position allowing the dress to rise showing off much more leg, turning to Abbi I kiss her and stroke my hands along her legs slipping one hand between her thighs and parting them slightly whilst also stroking her breast concentrating on her nipples to make them stand out.

Then I turn away and ask the driver to please stop off at a bank as I need cash for the fare, this has made it very clear to Abbi where I'm going with this.

All this time there has been conversation between myself, Abbi and the driver with a little flirting between Abbi and John all encouraged by me.

John stops close to a bank, which is across the road and around a corner, this gives them time to flirt more, before getting out I check Abbi's dress has risen enough to show plenty of leg and notice her nipples are standing proud.

I walk slowly to the cash machine having no idea what may be going on or being said, though I was told later, it went a little like this....

Abbi says I hope Wayne has enough cash in the bank for the fare, driver says I'm sure you'll be ok, Abbi adds if not I don't know how we'll pay, again John says I'm sure you'll be fine but we could always work something out, staring through his mirror he had manoeuvred several times to get a better view of Abbi, which she was fully aware of prompting her to move seats as though to look out for me then plonk herself back down in position but with her dress much higher, if she hadn't kept her legs closed her pussy would have been on full show, I make my way back and notice just how much she is showing, giving me an instant erection, can see enough to know she shaves.

I lean towards Abbi, kiss her passionately whilst flicking my fingers around her nipples, my hand straight between her legs and then place her hand on my crotch, she's getting very excited now, my fingers easily slid inside her, she was sooo wet.

Whispering into her ear, I ask if she's ok with where this is heading, oh yes she says.

I pull away again laving her dress even higher and showing more, then say to the driver, mate I have a problem, I only have £5 on me and the fare is already £7 with a long way yet to go, I explain money that should have been paid in hadn't been. Is there anything we can do, like can I drop off the cash to your rank next week? Abbi jumps in, or can I somehow pay you another way, this took John and I by surprise, there was a long pause before John asked what exactly Abbi meant.

Suddenly Abbi looked nervous, she stayed quite for what seemed a lifetime but just a matter of seconds, then said well you know. John suggested he know a hotel close by, was willing to pay for a room if that's what she meant.

Abbi started her nervous chatting, yes she says, I'm horny as hell, find you attractive, have no way of paying for the fare and so it makes sense to me that so long as Wayne is here and you can give us a lift home afterwards then I fuck you, you'll enjoy it I'll make sure you do..

She goes to carry on chatting like she does when nerves set in, John butts in, this sounds good to me, I've had my eyes on your legs for the past 10 minutes, but is Wayne ok with this?.

Yes Wayne is fine with this I say, sounds good to me, but only whilst we're in the same room.

Abbi then goes on to say how she's always wanted to fuck in the back of a taxi and how this black cab seemed plenty big enough for the three of us, John says he knows the ideal place, turns the car around and 5 minutes later pulls up in a dark secluded spot.

Climbing into the back of he cab with us ,Abbi (through a little nerves) nearly jumps on John, they've soon locked tongues and doesn't take long for Abbi to be unfastening John's belt and jeans, I untie her dress around her neck leaving it to fall revealing her bare breast, John's eyes nearly pop out and he quickly cups one breast, I then lift the dress over her head leaving Abbi with nothing but her high heel shoes.

As John's hand reaches between Abbi's thighs, Abbi willingly parting her legs rather wide, She manages to release John's cock from his pants, the look in her eye when she first saw his was a picture, he was quite long and rather thick which I was already aware of, but of course Abbi wasn't until that moment.

Abbi quickly wrapped her mouth around his cock the best she could and slowly started to run her lips and tongue up and around it.

Whilst she was busy sucking John I turned her waist more towards me and dropped to my knees placing my tongue straight inside her pussy, gawd she was so very wet, more than usual I was sure.

It wasn't long before she was showing signs she was close to climax, she gently pushed me away whilst asking John if he had condoms, of course he said, Well, Abbi said, then fuck me.

He didn't need asking twice, he had on a condom and was inside her within seconds.

At this point I felt like a spare part, a very happy, excited and patiently waiting spare part, there wasn't as much room as we had thought, Abbi was sprawled across the back seats with John pounding into her very wet, very willing pussy hard and fast, eventually I managed to get involved some, kissing Abby, stroking, sucking, nibbling her nipples all helped her along, she started to climax, Being in a public area and self aware of the noise she was making she grabs my cock pulling me towards her encouraging me to place my cock into her mouth, oh she was climaxing alright, she was sucking my cock hard and still squealing, lol.

With an extra few hard and fast thrusts Abbi reached the point of no return, screamed out 'oh fuck' then collapsed onto the seats, John pulled out, whipped off the condom and shot all over Abbi, leaving a long line from her belly button to her chin.

John got out some wet wipes from the drivers seat area and proceeded to wipe down Abbi, she took over cleaning herself up the best she could.

We sat talking a little while, John full of compliments for Abbi, thanking her, thanking us and saying she was a gorgeous looking woman with a great body that knew what to do with it, Abbi thanking John for the lift and a great fuck.

When John got back into the drivers seat, and whilst I was playing with Abbi's pussy (at this point Abby still naked) whispering into her ear that it felt like she'd been fucked good, John asked....

So, where to next? where do you call home?

Abbi's reply was 'do you not fancy that hotel now?

Knowing the answer as I'd already paid for a room John said, I do if you two do.

Abbi didn't wait for me to reply, we certainly do she said.

That's another story in itself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic