FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My perfect day!

My perfect day!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would be fast asleep as the sun rises. Beating through the window encouraging me to open those tired little eyes. I reluctantly open them to see one my friends stood naked in my room. Startled but secretly pleased I ask the reason. She is 5'7, long blonde hair, she beautiful n fuckable to say the least. Despite her tendency to swing both ways i had never had the pleasure. Until today of course. She doesn't speak but walks to my queen size luxury bed and climbs on. My pussy is already throbbing in anticipation. My lips are swollen n it's glistening with sticky sweet pussy juice! She straddles me without a word. Her fantastic size 36dd breasts are stood to attention as she starts to gring her shaven pussy against mine. I start to move in rythum with her pushing upwards feeling her cunt lips slipping up n down me. I am moaning with shear delight n almost begging her to kiss me. Then her husband walks in the biggest huge hard on i think I have seen. With no messing he comes n forces his cock straight down my throat. I am gagging but in heaven. He turns n kisses her as I take his covk deeper n deeper. I will finish this some other time I need to come!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please finish this your not the only one who needs to cum xx

I am almost gaggin on the lengh of hs throbbingcock. He is pushing it deeper and deeper, using me obviously for his own purpose. His wife moves slowly down and buries her head between my legs. Her lips kissing mine! i feel her probing inside my quim. At that he withdraws from my mouth and goes behind his wife and starts fucking her vigourously whilst she continues to lick my hot swollen cunt. He then pushes her to one side and enters me fucking me as hard as he can. His wife lays nake on the bed next to us watching her husband pleasured from fucking another women. She is then directed to sit on my face. Her sweet pussy postioned so my tongue can explore every part of it. It is so wet the juices drip into my mouth. He is now fucking me like he is crazy, harder and harder until i feel like i am goin to explode. She is moving up and down almost stopping my breath with her big juicy lips. The air is filled with the smell of sex, with the sounds of moans of sheer pleasure. Again he pushes his wife to on side and then gets me to an all fours postion. i know what is about to come and can hardly contain myself. I then feel it, his hard cock enters my arse............

and continue please ...

So where was I........... Oh yes my neighbours was as hard as fuck and forcing open my tight little ring with his huge bulging cock. I grimaced as he forced it in deeper n deeper. Every thrust bringing tears to my eyes. Ohhh how I loved it. I arched my back, flicked back my head and begged for it harder and harder. Of course he was only to pleased to oblige. His wife was laid with her legs spread as wide as she could fucking herself faster and faster with her fingers, in tune with each thrust he made. He was enjoying so much, as was I. I begged for more, harder and deeper. He held my hips as he fucked me like I had never been fucked before. Suddenenly he withdrew. He almost fell onto his wife as he grabbed her head and started forcing his arse juiced up dick down her throat. She was gagging on the force that he used, but quite clearly couldn't get enough. I was not missing out so I laid my head next to hers. My turn was sooner than I hoped as he fucked my mouth as he had my arse. Gagging on the shaft I could not contain my pleasure much longer. I thought my entire body was about to explode. He took his throbbing, bulging dick from my mouth. There in front of him lay two very excited horny fucking bitches. The poor guy did not know what to do. As I am so very generous I allowed her go go first. He straddled his wife and fucked her so intensively she yelled with the climax I was about to have. When he had accomplished his mission with her my turn came. I lay there naked my whole body in spasms of delight. Fuck me I shouted, fuck me harder than her!!!!! He did as was asked until my body could no longer contain my enjoyment. Thrusting me deeper harder and more passionately than I could ever dream. Then I was there, the point of no return. I screeched at the top of my voice with delight. My body shook from head to toe. Then it was our masters turn. He positioned us both in front of him and straddled directly in front our face. He knew exactly what he wanted and what he was going to get was just that. We both opened our mouths wide he the exploded shooting thick creamy come in every direction. It was like a volcano. We both hungrily licked his shaft clean until there was not a drop left and kissed passionately to ensure we both enjoyed the taste together. Wow it doesn't get much better. One thing could improve day......... You could come along too n pleasure us all that little bit more!!!! ??

Amazing is an understatement !

Mmmmmmmmmm

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

I am stroking hard now....

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Great story ...... luv some cam fun with you X

That would definitely be a perfect day for me!!!

thank you - that is amazing and beautifully written

pm me

» Add a new message to this topic