FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > tales of my x

tales of my x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We were sat at home on a quiet night watching TV when Lucy said come on lets go for a drive out somewhere, give me 5 minutes and we will be off as I sat getting my jacket on Lucy went upstairs and 5 minutes later we were driving down country lanes as we pulled over to admire the view Lucy said she had a surprise for me and opening her long coat she showed me she was naked my cock started to get hard as I realized what she was after .

As went lent against the car kissing her coat wrapped round us so that no one could see what we were doing she pulled my cock out of my pants and started slowly wanking me and rubbing the head of my cock against her shaven pussy getting my cock wet on her juices, I pulled on her hard nipples as she gripped me hard I moved forward slightly so the head of my thick hard cock entered her very wet pussy.

At this moment another car pulled into the lay-by but it was facing away from us I asked Lucy if she wanted to move on somewhere more private she asked if I thought the driver could see us and I told her no all this time my cock was still resting at the opening of her pussy and I was slowly rubbing her clit we decided to wait for a bit to see if the car moved on, shortly the car reversed to move out of the lay-by at this moment a breeze blew open her coat showing her naked body with my cock pressed against her ,the driver stopped his car smile and just stared at us ,Lucy surprised my by saying she didn’t care and just wanted to be fucked and it was a turn on to be watched my cock grew hard at this and I moved my cock all the way into her tight wet pussy I felt really rock hard as the bloke opened his car door so we could both see him wanking this turned Lucy on even more as his cock was very very thick and about 8-9 inch’s long as I fucked Lucy she watched him wank I started talking dirty asking her if she liked being watched as he wanked ,I could feel her getting wetter on me and she said this was really horny I then told her she could fuck him if she wanted to ,she looked at me and told me to pullout of her pussy ,she then moved to the front of our car and dropped her coat lent over it I told the man this is your chance if you want it he stood up and came over to join us I told him not to speak just to put on a condom and fucked her pussy he moved behind her and started rubbing his cock up and down her already wet fucked pussy.

Lucy then looked over her shoulder and told him to fuck her she was that wet his large cock slid straight up her pussy her eyes went wide and she looked at me and said how big he felt inside her he then slowly start fucking her pussy I could hear her juices as he slide that long hard cock into her ,I stood and watched as my naked wife fucked a stranger who was dressed with just his cock sticking out of his jeans he fucked her hard for about five minutes until I saw him tense and heard him groan as he came ,I was about to replace him when Lucy told me I would have to wait the stranger smile said thank you got in his car and left as me and Lucy drove home she told me how good it felt and once back home told me to get on my knees and lick her as she talked dirty then I moved up her body and slid my cock into her pussy telling her how sexy and horny she was she told me she had arrange this for me this tipped my over the edge and I shot stream after stream of hot cum into her pussy and laid there discussing our night .she promised me we will do it again soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great tale. Had something similar happen christmas last year when we were leaving a hotel we were at a party for. Although I found out later that hubby had arranged it for me as a Christmas present.

Wow... love it

If you like this story check out

Memorable night in a club

» Add a new message to this topic