FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > she just watched

she just watched

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andlebar OP   Man  over a year ago

South Northumberland

Another of my experiences with a customer i garden for.

Mary was in her late 60s. Id been working for her for a while. Very friendly lady. Often had a cuppa with her in her living room. One day, id started a bit earlier than usual. She answered the door in her dressing gown, and invited me in for a cuppa.

While we were chatting her dressing gown was a bit open at the chest, I couldn't see much but my mind started to wander and I could feel myself getting turned on.. during the conversation she mentioned a few times that she thought I was lovely lad.. this just set my mind off and I got a hardon. When I stood up to get to work, she noticed straight away..Initially I just covered up, but she said "ooo, don't be shy" and pulled my hand away. Then she said "ill show you mine if I can see yours" I thought she was joking, but she just undid her dressing gown and showed me her tits.."Your turn" she said.. "don't worry i don't want sex, I just like seeing hard penises" tbh I was a but disappointed at the no sex bit, but I undid my belt and got it out. Her face lit up when she saw my rock hard cock.. "Wow, thats nice. Would you like to make this old lady very happy? This might sound a bit perverted, but will you play with yourself for me.. ill not touch you, just watch.? "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *andlebar OP   Man  over a year ago

South Northumberland

I was rather horny at this idea so I agreed. "Let's sitting on the sofa together so I can see better" she said.. so we sat next to each other on the sofa my trousers and boxers down to my ankles, her dressing gown open, her big slightly saggy boobs on full display, but wearing a pair of big black satin and lace knickers. I started to pull on my cock, her eyes fixated on it.. "wow, you really have got a lovely cock"Pushing my luck i said "I thought you said you'd show me yours". "You with me to take my knickers off?" "I think, Its only fair dont you" She was a bit reluctant saying she wasn't as 'neat and tidy' as she once was. That didn't bother me and I was delighted when she stood up, pulled her knickers down then sat back down with her legs open to reveal a lovely pink hairy pusssy. "What do you think" she said.. I told her she had a wonderful fanny and gorgeous boobs to which she replied "thankyou, I hope you're not going to stop playing with yourself" quite the opposite i spead up.. still her eyes didn't leave my dick.. She cupped her boobs and squeezed them..licking her lips, she spread her legs wider clearly more relaxed. "I hope you are going to cum for me graham".. That was all I could take, with a grunt, I came, hard spunking over my legs and belly, then over the floor, some on the couch and some on her legs..

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I have just wanked in front of women a number of times. It's very horny being watched

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock