FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Through the window

Through the window

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ere2help82 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

I had been chatting with Karen and Mark (not real names) for a while and we had played on cam a few times. It had come to light that we could help each other out with a fantasy for all. I am quite the voyeur and Karen and Mark we looking to be watched. We were discussing scenarios. They were not sure about being too pubic i.e. in a carpark, but loved the idea of being watched through the window.

So it was all arranged the side gate would be left open and i would let myself in to their garden get comfortable on the patio and they would put on a show the other side of the patio doors.

Anybody interested in hearing about my evening in the gardnen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hynewguy2019Man  over a year ago

crewkerne

Of course, please continue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to hear more

Bromsgrove

So everything was set i had messaged Karen and Mark, they would be expecting me about 7.30, Mark had even said he would leave me a couple of beers on ice and a patio chair ready for me. they are an early 40's couple both in pretty good shape, Mark was about 5'10" carrying a couple of extra pound like most of us. Karen about 5'6" blonde, nice curvy body with great boobs and a lovely cheeky smile.

So evening comes and I get ready excited and a little nervous as with all first meets. I park round the corner at a pub carpark as planned and walk towards their house thinking i hope its the right address could be difficult to explain if not! I text Mark just to let him know i am almost there it pings back 'Karen is just getting ready'

I walk up to a nice detached house and sure enough the gate is unlocked, head round the back there is a chair and cool box set up just back from the patio doors. I head over and sit down.

Here i am sitting looking in to Mark and Karen's lounge, i check around i am secluded from any of the neighbors view. It has only been probably 5 minutes but seems ages when a door opens and in walks Karen wearing a red and black lacey bra and panties, suspenders and some come fuck me high heels. She looked stunning her ample boobs almost falling out of her bra. She didn't acknowledge me just walked around the room a bit and then sat on the sofa facing me.

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Great

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Sweet ,

Xx

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Nice idea for a meet !! more please

Bromsgrove

So there is Karen looking stunning sitting crossed legs on the sofa and in walked Mark shorts and a t shirt. He gave me a wink as he walked in and then went and sat on a chair facing Karen. I couldn't hear through the glass, which added to the suspense as i did not know what they were saying but then Karen uncrossed her legs and slid her hand down her lace panties you could still make out her fingers as i watched her start to play with her clit. Wow she looked hot she was playing with a naughty grin on her face as she looked at Mark. I was now very hard watching this my cock bulging inside my jeans. Mark walked over to Karen and joined her he took over from her slipping his hand in her panties. With her now spare hand she reached in to Marks shorts and started to play with his cock, before long she had got it out of his shorts and was stroking it. He had a good sized cock and he was clearly enjoying being played with. With that Mark knelt down and slipped Karen's panties off, she was very well trimmed with just a small strip above her pussy. Mark then moved his head between Karen's legs and started to lick her pussy. Karen's expression was clear that she was enjoying it, she was looking over Marks back and could see me sitting admiring the view. I couldn't resist any longer and i unzipped my jeans and started playing with my now very hard cock. Karen was wriggling around with pleasure and even through the window i heard the muffled scream of her cumming.

Karen then slipped off the sofa on to her knees as mark stood up facing her and karen removed Marks shorts and started to run her tongue around the tip of his cock. I had the perfect view as Mark stood side on to me. I decided if it was good enough for Mark, i stood up took my jeans and boxers off and sat back down with the freedom to play properly as i watched Karen slowly bob her head on Marks cock starting to take more and more of it in to her mouth.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is so sexy I hope there will be more to come from this story

Bromsgrove

This was so much better than watching them on cam. Mark reached round to the back of Karen's head as as she took plenty of his cock in her mouth you could see him keep her head on it for a few seconds and then release her off it she through her head back a naughty smile on her face before taking his cock back down her throat again. This was so hot as I reached and opened one of the beers Mark had kindly left me and stroking my cock watching this very hot couple play.

With that Mark must of said something as karen got on her hands and knees right by the window facing directly at me as she smiled. Mark then knelt behind her playing with her pussy and reaching forward he un buckled karens Bra allowing her fantastic boobs to hang loose. With that Mark stuck his cock inside her and i saw from the gasp on Karens face she enjoyed it. Mark was building up pace fucking her doggy style as karen was watching me play with my coach through the window.

Karen mouthed to me 'stand up' i duly stood up and continued stroking my cock as i waatched her get pounded by Mark from behind.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Bromsgrove

Mark was giving Karen a real pounding he looked at me a few times with a grin on his face i heard Karen cum again and then shortly after Mark stopped. He stood up karen moved towards him and took his cock in her mouth again cleaning it of her juices and getting the last of the cum out if it.

She then lay down legs apart by the window now with just her stocking suspender bets and heels on her pussy was swollen and glistening and the she started play with herself looking directly at me god it was so hot i stroked faster and then couldn't stop myself as i shot my load over the patio. She finished herself off again. by this stage mark had already disappeared. She then got up blew me and kiss and left the room as well.

I then got my boxers and jeans back on took a last swig of my beer and headed back towards the gate. I got a text ' be sure to look up as you leave. As i walk down the driveway i turn back and look up at the house, now getting close to dusk one of the upstairs lights is on and clearly illuminates the room and there is Karen stood topless clear as day a grin on her face giving me a wave. Clearly feeling brave!

For a non contact meet it was fantastic. I did text and apologise about cumming on their patio!!

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

» Add a new message to this topic