FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sheer nylons

Sheer nylons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hmmm wet day called off work so have slipped my smooth legs into my sheer nylons and a sexy dress...no underwear. Feels so very sexy. Im hard and proud, stroking myself slowly and considering a little toy fun..though not a little toy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone else?

Legs open now...my thighs..so smooth and feeling good..and that second when you feel the head of something nice touching at your ass before it slides in slowly

Oh hell now thats nice...Im biting at my boytom lip as slowly I slide this toy between my ass cheeks, raising my ass slightly..maybe more...legs bent at the knees..opening myself wider as deeper I probe and feel the sensuousness of sex

My nipples have hardened..screamibg for my fingers to stroke at them...Im sat upon my hard toy as it buzzes inside me, hands free to stroke my smoothness, my hardness...mind in rapture of the lust that im needing and giving...cum join me

By *uetv2TV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

Crouched down with the vibe just touching at my ass...my nipples hard and wanting more touch...my ass is totally mmmmmm...wishing it was 8 inch cock in my ass as I suck anothers hardness...thinking need to remove my dress..be naked on tip make my nipple play so much easier...tease them with a vibe maybe

» Add a new message to this topic