FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ships that pass in the night

Ships that pass in the night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me & hubby on our first holiday alone ..we had a cpl of sexy days/ nights to start ..hubby will chat to anyone and I watched him get chatting to this guy ..I did join them a cpl times and found out he was recently divorced and just wanted a break and to get away for a week or so , so we planned this nice meal and a night out of the hotel ..on this evening he was just going to watch the footy and then come and shower & change .. and then we will go out ..I bathed put on my simple summer dress sheer white cotton .no undies after all I wanted to feel sexy and wanted ..So I waited until I finally decided to go find what was keeping him he should be getting washed & changed by now as I entered the bar he was sitting with his new friend ..he was quite d*unk and said I'm going to get changed ..he left me sitting with his friend . Who offered me a drink as I waited on his return ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Good start

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

The kind gent offered me a glass of wine we made small talk ..he remarked my hubby had got carried away with the footy match ..I excused myself and went bk to our room ..no shower nothing fast asleep ..fuming I went bk to the bar and ordered myself a large glass of wine ..I felt a hand on my arm ..come join me our friend said I can see your upset ..I explained ..and we sat there chatting ..the warm night the wine I leaned over to get a napkin ,I could feel his eyes on my tits the heat and sweat had made my nipples visible through the thin white cotton ..he stood up to get us another drink ..I looked at him I could see his bulge ..my pussy gave a tingle ..God what was I thinking it must be wine the evening air ..he came back handed me my drink ..our fingers touched slightly..the electric tingle I felt ..my pussy feeling moist and wanting ..

We chatted more ..and I said I think I shall turn in ..he got up and insisted he walked me back to our room ..as we got to our floor..we walked along he stopped and said here's my room , I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said thank you for a pleasant evening..he turned and kissed me full on the lips unlocking his bedroom door..pulling me inside ..up against the door we were like animals ..lusting he hitched up my dress ..finding my magic spot and banged me hard up against the door his hands everywhere ..

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 30/09/20 18:24:11]

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

His hands were all over me his mouth sucked on my tits as he fucked me hard into a frenzy ..we both stood there panting ..what a turn up lol ..I picked up my dress and got ready to leave ..he took hold of my arm and pulled a to the bed ..I want to taste your pussy ...he all but through me back on the bed pulled open my waiting legs and sucked and licked me to

a screaming orgasm.. now his turn taking that lovely hard cock in my mouth I sucked him to heaven and back ..I lay there happy and satisfied ... I asked if I could have a cigarette on his balcony before I left ..of course if you let me join you ..learning over the balcony I felt his hard cock enter me once more ..banging hard holding on to my tits as he took me doggy style over his balcony ..fuck this is a good deep hard fuck ..we both cum together ..standing there sweat dripping bodies ..sweet smell of sex ..we both lay on the bed ..I woke early hours ..creeping back to my room ..but leaving him a note ..ships that pass in the night

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

» Add a new message to this topic