FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fuck buddies

Fuck buddies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My fuck buddy & I don't get to hook up as often as we'd like but the waiting only makes it hornier when we do get it together. A few days ago we got a lucky opportunity & as he drove me to his place I could feel myself getting positively wet with anticpation.

He wasted no time in undressing me, a task that was made all the easier by my lack of underwear! He instructed me to lie on the bed and wank myself while he undressed but as soon as his hard cock was in front of me I couldn't wait to have it in my mouth & make him even harder. I fucking love oral, both giving & receiving, so 69 is my favourite number!

By now I was really wet & horny but sometimes it's nice to hold off a little and to just lick clit, suck cock & tongue fuck each others arses until we're both gagging to screw hard. I lost count of the amount of times I came just from him licking my juicy pussy, each time making me pull him closer into me, running my tongue all over his ass & balls & taking his cock in my mouth & sucking it feverishly.

Coming up for air, he gets me on all fours & starts finger fucking me, working my pussy & making it even juicer. I reach behind & wank him whilst pushing myself back into his hand. As he slides his cock inside me I moan ecstatically & watch us on the cam which he set up. Oh yeah, forgot to mention we were on webcam also!

People may have been watching & asking us to do certain things but all I wanted was to fuck him as hard & heavy as I could. Lying on his back, I climbed over him & leant forwards to kiss him, tasty my sweet pussy juice on his lips. As I slid his cock inside me I could feel I was on the verge of coming again. When I get like this I just have to give in & let that amazing sensation just wash over me....& remember to breathe! I wanted every inch of his delicious cock in me & wanted to feel the warmth of his balls against my arse as I fucked him slowly and deeply at first, building into a frenzied fuck fest. Arching my back, moaning, gasping & bucking around like a delirious woman I was in heaven but there is one more thing that would really send me over the edge. I absolutely fucking love it when he fucks me in the ass!

In between my legs had become running with pussy juice & the sweat that we'd been working up, helping his cock to slide in. As the sensation of pleasureable pain gave way to pure delicious horniness I started working his cock inside me & fucking him slowly. He slipped his fingers in my pussy and I was grinding myself against him feeling like I was going to explode. It wasn't fair that I'd spent the last hour or so coming while he couldn't so when he did it was fucking awesome. Poor guy looked shellshocked afterwards like he'd lost all his senses momentarily! We lay there cuddling and catching our breath afterwards in a sweaty little embrace, truly satisfied at last. These occasions don't happen often enough but on the journey back to drop me off we were both discussing the next time. I totally fucking love my stolen afternoon session with my fb!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow, amazing. Wish I was your fb

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic