FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Fake Club Pt 2

The Fake Club Pt 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inman73 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

The lady and the same bloke come back over to us, "you were supposed to do as the audience wanted, normally that would have given you forfeit seeing as your marked we let this on go, choose a female from this phone they are all in here" she said and with this I choose one that I like the look of the most, as I was expecting that we have to have sex, make out or something alone them lines. Now the screen flashed a load of different numbers, "Thank you my dear" and again they walked off. Handsome guy appeared again like just there, you know you condemned that lady, he then look at my hubby and smiled, "see your still not following the rules" I don't get it I asked, "Simply that person you picked is being made to do your forfeit, just she in the room you choose on a Black light, Well done" he said as he bend in kissed me and walked off. I want another cig I said and a breather.

Out in the caged off section we chatted and hubby then told me that while I was hunted and he was watching, he was set rules, he told me that he was given an itinerary of thing the 6 guys had to do to me all within the time scale, but he didn't know how long he had before the challenge was over, but all six guys had to had cocks sucked and fuck me, he said he had pictures of them and some were not pretty, hence not all doing me, don't know what the mark is.

Back in side, we went to bar, and chatted to a bloke he was saying his wife has been gone for a good while now and he's allowed to just sit there, it's fine if wife's are out in play area, with that I went for a wee, on my return the guy and my hubby had both gone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

So well written thank you

Manchester

I went over to the bartender and asked if had see my hubby, "they went down the corridor" he said, I set off looking around for him, was very difficult with so main almost naked men around, every guy that looked like he was going to feel my boobs I said no before they had a chance, loads of cock sucking and fucking happening now, with people stood around watching, just then the Handsome man walked up to me, I asked he if he'd seen hubby and he said "Finally left your side good, I think he when to watch the poor lady you picked, I show you were it is if you like" we walk to an area of the place with an unmarked door, he opened it and went in, It looked like a storeroom with couches and tables in it. I asked where hubby? I realised then he was not taking me to my hubby! "I must have been mistaken then, but seeing as we are here alone and we wouldn't be observed in here, no spying eyes". Why not I thought, hubby was told he was going to fuck me, and serves him right for disappeared on me like that.

"We haven't got long, the group from up stairs are due down and I have to be there for that, now suck me, I sat on the edge of the couch and blow him until he was hard, he then push me back and just rammed it in my still soaked pussy and grabbed me hard and fucked me forcefully, all the while telling me he was glad he got to fuck my pussy before the rest have it, so getting bashed this pussy in a bit can't wait, then he got up put it back in my mouth and cum, he handed me a towel and told me if I wanted to spit it out on that, which I did, relived he wasn't going to make me swallow it, don't mention this to your hubby you understand me, I don't want him know yet, I've got plans for that, and you play along. he said in a firm manner which I'd not seen from him his whole demeanour was different to me now. walking back down the corridor I sported my hubby coming towards me, Where have you been I've been looking all over for you, Oh I said.

Manchester

"When I couldn't find you I figured you and the guy went looking for his wife, and I come find you, seeing you left me, what happened to that guy anyway!" before any more was said a guy placed his hands on my boobs "these are a great pair I've been admiring them just now and bent down and sucked on one, I just look at hubby with a little shrug as if to say well! but really was glad in a way, I didn't have an excuse to come up with, and was now bit dubious of the handsome man, hubby just backed off then, the guy stopped messing with my boobs, pulled out his huge black cock and asked me to suck it, this guy was hung! I went down and sucked on it, even if I did try to deep throating him I got just over half, fuck that's not going in my pussy I thought to myself, then after a few minutes he takes me over to a leather cushion table against the wall and leans me back so I'm sat on the edge of it, gentle start slapping this wand on my pussy, teasing me with it then he places a condom on it and slaps it again before easing it in, my back arched fully as I fell it go in further and start to fuck me, My eyes are firmly fixed on him at this point mouth wide open as he builds a rhythm, I could tell from the distance he wasn't no way in, I look over at hubby he's just a spectator with a few others that had formed around, then a few more firm shoves and my eyes roll back, he then grabs my legs up and I could take no more, I let out a loud "FUCK Oh Fuck me" With that it must have pushed him over the edge as he let a grunt and cum, was that good he asked, I smiled and said yes you've made me cum too!.

By *orkKnightMan  over a year ago

hornsea

Keep going

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is so good....

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Xxx

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Very sexy

Manchester

I had a few females coming over to congratulating me like I'd just rode a wild stallion (in a way I had) one female went so far as to rub my clit and put it to her nose to get a smell of him, "He's very selective you know, been try to get him now for a while" one said, I could see my hubby looking at one she was a long hair fiery Redhead with a curvy body, Redheads are his weakness drives him insane, so I looked at him as if to say go on, I've just had some, he was about to make his move and the handsome guy walked from behind me and straight to the Redhead and walked away with her, I could she hubby was not amused, and told me so, to the point said "he been winding me up all night, got no chance with you" and I think I got what the handsome guy was up too.

Just then the Gamers started drifting in and mingling, I'd say there were eager to get partying some when off to rooms and few just mingled look for there victim.

Over the tannoy a message was relayed, "If you are selected in exchange for a token, you must adhere to the rules of face Black forfeits.

A guy gamer come over to us, and looked at me and then hubby, and gave hubby a kiss right on the lips, I laugh and said he's a gamer alright.

Telford

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Manchester

I stood watching hubby, for a few minutes as the guy slowly was working his mouth down his body, the look on his face was priceless, bit stunned, Like a cat in headlights. good I thought your turn.

I looked around, most of the people who were still in the corridor were pretty much at it with just a few on lookers, all the way up and down the main corridor against the walls were either sofa, tables with leather paddled tops or some kind of dungeon device, with a few centre pieces in middle, basically lather padded table about 2 foot off the ground, a female chain to the wall by her hands was being fucked with some toys, could see what, another was in bent over in a stock and just being fucked from behind while being made to blow guys, she had a few guys waiting for her, I turned back to hubby by now he was well and truly being sucked off by the guy, he's face had sort of gone from shit to what the hell by now, in fairness the guy was sucking him hard.

I sort of felt out of place as I was just standing around, I was not going to interrupt hubby when he was having such a great time, and I spotted "That Lady" again coming to wards me, she grabbed my hand a said leave him too it, we went to a black room, I paused, but she assured me it was okay, no reason why but I carried on, I didn't see the name of the room, but once in side it wasn't hard to tell what it was.

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

Here!

Telford

weston super mare

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

This is a great read

Leeds

Ohhh can’t wait for more

Manchester

I was in a extreme sex room, She said that I was fine and I was with her no one would touch me, Come look around with me, A guy late middle ages who obviously had more than his fair share of burgers was lay on a bench with his legs in strips and a female with her fist in his arse, a lady again mid thirties was sat slowly moving up and down on this prancing horse like statue, but naturally she was on a giant dildo, I mean it made a 2lt bottle look tiny, we came to a couple the guy was bent over a bench so his head was touching the floor, his bum prime spot to be fucked, The female had on a full leather hood on but her mouth had a dildo attached to it, her head was being forced by another guy stood next to her into the bent overs guys arse, he's stop forcing her head only to go around back of her and give a short burst in her arse with his cock, the lady handed my a strap on and told me to put it on, "Fuck her, Fuck her in the ass" she said, I looked her if she was joking but no she looked deadly serious, I put it on and moved over to her, "What you waiting for? fuck her and fuck her hard" so I put it it was slowly fuck this persons arse, "good now harder, why she's in the room she loves it" so I did and I wacked my body against hers harder with each thrust, not knowing if I was hurting her or what! as she was obviously gaged and not making much of a sound.

"Good, harder, you don't know this bitch, she can't see you, she has no idea who is doing this, now fuck her hard" she said as she touched herself watching, I was getting exhausted myself at how hard and rapid I was going, I could see how white her hands were going holding the post and how tense her body was, that maybe she's not having that much fun, but as the lady said why she here then. after all the dildo on my strap on was about 6" and fat as a rolling pin and I had literally ramming it in her really hard.

"Enough, leave them to it, come with me" she ordered we went through another door into a private corridor, "who are you? are you the owner" I asked She let out another one of her laughs and said no, I'm just what you say a VIP.

Telford

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great story

Manchester

We entered another room, it was filled with monitors, and a guy watching them like a guard, she order him to bring up the main corridor zoom around until she spotted my hubby, "what would you like for him, let me be bit more clearer, what would you like sexually to happen to him, anything, you name it, bugged by 3 men, seduced by handful of beautiful ladies, you name it!" "I don't know, it my hubby I'm not going to subject him to anything like that he'd go mental at me" "Look at him he's like a lost puppy without you, and he'll never know what happens if you don't tell him" she said, He was just stood watching others I guess the blow job guy had got what wanted a gone, "Well come on choose, be fun at his expense, our secret, he did just stand and watch you get fucked by that beast of a men with his horse dick, bit of pay back don't you think" Okay lets have some fun I repied,

and she whispered into the ear of the man and he started saying something into his mic, moment later we watched as a couple walked over to him one being the red hair head from earlier, I couldn't hear what they were saying but I could see him looking around for me, and then they walked off down a corridor.

"Why do you have this room for? I thought you weren't allow to take pictures or film" again she laugh and said "why do you think we do this? we have 4 more rooms like this all monitoring what happening in each room, this is then streamed live to our sponsors, who pay us, they also select they favourites, you my dear were pick very early on, and with a very generous price too, so no need to worry about your hubby, he's going to be tied up for a while, and having the fuck of his life, maybe he won't be the one giving it" she laugh again more sinister this time.

Leeds

Ummm can’t wait for his gangbang

Telford

weston super mare

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Wow

OMG more please

Here!

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *oadsoffunMan  over a year ago

Felixstowe

Manchester

"Now I have some people who are here that would like to meet you, but I'm afraid you're not allowed to see them, put this blindfold on it won't take long, but what ever you do don't take it off, that would be bad for you, then you can go back to the main corridor and wait for your hubby" she more like instructed me.

With the blindfold on we walk down a short distance the door open and I could smell where the smoke had been coming from now, the room was thick with it and a few bit of chat then went silent "Here she is in the flesh gents" she called out and with that my outfit dropped to the floor, hand started touching me all over then between my legs, lay her down and spread them legs one said but they just spread my pussy open and must have just looked.

That was it they seem to chat amounts them self's, then I heard one say to her she'll be the one.

I was taken out of the room and lead back to the main corridor, I asked which room my hubby was in so I could go to him, but she just looked at me and said, "don't worry about him my dear, he's not going to be joining you now for a good while, he's being spit roasted by some big hot guys by now, like I said he's very much tie up, in any case you should be more concerned about yourself" alright she said and she took me over to a screen on the wall look over at a camera and gave a gesture, with this the screen changed "See theirs your hubby, having fun" but what I could see was a huge guy fucking some other guy bent over, then the angle changed and he was being done his hand tied to post, "See my dear I was telling you truth, number 3 now, he'll be a while still she said with a smile.

Now the main event, and your the star attraction she gleamed.

"Tell me my dear how many have you had in one evening? never mind we are about to find out, and that's not even the beginning of the fun for you" she shouted let the main event began, with this everyone seem to stop what they were doing and came crowed around. "This is our chosen one for tonight and she and her hubby have been Marked so as you know it's double the normal punishment, so let get it started" A hunter laid out 6 cards on a table and I was told to chose one, I turned it over 50! that's how many men have to fuck you. now chose from two cards, turn Red over just your pussy, turn Black pussy and arse. Black it was, I was panicking now and cheers went around, now let's bring in your forfeit girl, she walked over to me and she didn't look happy at all, "Do you remember her at all the lady asked, "No" I said "are you sure" again she asked "No I don't" She shouted out how about a recap for all you here, with that all the screens changed, I was watching me in the Black room vigorously fucking that woman with the strap on, "Woops I lied, she will know who hurt her and she'll now get pay back" the lady said with a smile.

Telford

weston super mare

This is going to be fun !

burgess hill

Porthcawl

Leeds

Fantastic .... a good extreme fucking for them both

Manchester

I was stunned more than anything, I genuinely didn't know what to do, I looked over at the screen where my hubby was on, but that was still showing me arse bashing the girl beside me.

"well my dear, we can do this one of two ways you comply and do as you're told or you can resist, but either way you're going to get fucked, and I'm looking forward to it!" she said.

The forfeit girl walked over to me and kissed me, a deep and long kiss, as she pulled away she said, I'm going to fuck you last! she then pointed to a guy and said you can go first, the lady then called on for the wheel, we spin the wheel you have to do what it lands on, simple.

"Why not let her do the first 10 first before any games start, I want to watch her being fucked, want to see what she's made off, bet she is crying before the end of 10 to stop and I want to choose the first ten men" said the forfeit girl.

I was just stood still the Lady agreed to this and told the guy to get on with it, he was again nothing special middle aged white man, I was pulled down to suck him, I just did until he was hard and he lay me back on the table and started fucking me, just a boring fuck like he'd had me 100 times I could see that a hunter had a camera on his hood stood over me, the guy was then tapped on the shoulder and he got off me and another other guy then started, this one a bit more excited, he was small, and didn't smell that good, a guy that if asked to buy me a drink I'd laugh and refuse bluntly, but yet he was now inside me, and didn't last more than a few minutes before he came in me, I knew no one was putting condoms on and then another one got on me, I knew this was what it be like for the first 10, and so it was.

Leeds

This is so good .. can’t get enough of it!!

Unlike the victims

Manchester

I lay there thinking what did I do to get into this, the ten had been nothing out of the ordinary thankfully, but I knew it wasn't going to stay that easy, as the tenth guy pulled out I could feel the cum oozing from me, thinking to myself that I have the morning after pill, and will need to go to the clinic, how do I explain this to the doctor, How many men did you have sex with? well I'm not sure lost count after 50? I then noticed a ladyboy coming to over her head immediately went in-between my legs and I could feel her sucking up the juices flowing from me, Spin that wheel I heard and it was, the Sordid Sofa I heard I was helped over to the nearby sofa, I was laid down and the ladyboy slid her cock in, a little moan went around, but they watch, my head on the arm, it wasn't long before some straddle my face and put the cock in my mouth, basically face fucking me at the same time, I almost chocked on his cock as he forced it all the way in my mouth, he got off and I was then told to bend over the back of the sofa, a guy crouched behind went in and pumped away while other at the back of the sofa got more cock in my mouth. I swopped and moved around the sofa at there command, The lady shouted for the wheel to be span again, but someone said no, just let them have fun, lets get some of the guys from the rooms having a go, I could see it was the Handsome guy, but only after a few minutes.

I was moved over to the low table in the middle and a middle eastern looking guy in his late 50 lay down and got me to sit on him and ride him, as I did cock was again shoved in my mouth, he was pushed away after a short time, they dragged another table next to us, and a black guy laid on it he wanted me to come over, so I did, as I knew I had to reach this target of I'd be there forever, I went to got on him and was pulled down with that I felt another move behind and try and get his cock in my arse, my legs went straight down which must have help him as he go it in, I felt pain just for a second and they both fucked me, I was moaning after a few minutes, I was unable to hold it now, every thrust every motion, had me I just flopped into the black guys body and moaned like hell.

They both sort of finished with me around the same time, and I was helped up and then bent over the high table, I was now being fucked from behind, some in my pussy other in my arse, and then you had them who were going between them both.

I looked over at the lady and asked how many, "Oh your around half way my dear" she said, I though you my dear me once more I'll rip your head off, if I had any energy too that is.

I was then turned and laid on the table, I could see 4 men, all strapping big lads looked like bodybuilder one White, one Black, one Asian, one Indian meet the bulls.

Leeds

Brilliant .... hope the Bulls do them both!

Really enjoying this. Nice one ??

Manchester

I was asked by the lady to choose one! she didn't elaborate on it, just choose one, "The white guy" I said, with that she said something to him and he walked off, Choose one! again she said, so I decided to choose the one I really didn't want in me, not for any other reason, but he was very big and two he just didn't do it for me, The Indian I said, with that he walked off, Choose one again she said, then she laugh out forget that you're having them both. but only one now, the Asian came over to me, he got on the table with me he was already hard, his cock was 10"+ and everything you expect from a bull.

he held himself over me I'm flat on the table looking straight at him, I could feel his cock pressing against my pussy, and in it went, he didn't waste a second and with each thrust from him shock my whole body, I let out a grunting sound with each thrust, I carried on stirring at him, which seemed to make him want to hurt me more, he then pulled my legs up to his chest and pulled my backside up a little and took a squatting position over me using my body to hold him up, at the same time getting full access to get deep into my pussy, I was moaning like hell now. then he come, and he come he was certainly a heavy cummer.

Porthcawl

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

great story

Telford

:

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Amazing story

corby

Loving it

burgess hill

By *atrinaNiteTV/TS  over a year ago

Lutterworth

Great so far, wish I knew where this club was

Here!

I hope there is more to cum !

Leeds

Manchester

The Bull just carried on pumping away, It seemed like he was finishing off longer than the actual sex, I felt it all spill out as he pulled away, I need a drink I said and was handed a beaker, I drank it down and and instantly regretted it, it was a strong vodka and , I said I wanted a smoke and have 10 minutes, the lady agreed and a hunter walked me to the smoking area, I was alone, naked and cold, but I smoked my cig and wondered what was next.

Back in the main corridor I was greeted by the Lady and the guy with her, "You need freshen up a little, before you start again" she said, and with that I was sat down and a female started to apply lipstick, and blusher, a mirror was put in front of me, Bright Red lippy and some eyeliner, I look like a desperate hooker or a 10 year old trying on make up for the first time.

Where's my hubby, why are you keeping him from me I asked, "Don't worry about him he's got plenty of guys who will keep him busy for hours yet, and just in case you decide that you've had enough of start being awkward, he's are little insurance policy" she said.

"Now some have asked if we can put you in the stocks for a while, and I think that's a splendid idea, we have lowed it down for you so you can enjoy both sucking and being fucked at same time, sound good to you" she added "What choose do I have" I hissed back at her, In I went locked in the stock I was bent over almost at a 90 degrees, a stool place in front of me so the guys dick were perfect height for my mouth and so the next stage began, Cock was forced in my mouth, I wasn't sucking or given any type of blow jobs, just being face fucked, while being entered from behind I could just about see a screen on the wall which was now showing me live, and I could see that it wasn't just the men who were fucking me it was females too.

They were not bothered which hole they went in just as long as they had their cock or strap on in me.

The females were actually less sympathetic than I imagined, at least two females fucked my arse, I was making a mental count and had 8 fuck me so far, they seem to change after ten, I was getting sore from the stock and wanted out, then the white and the Indian bull walked over, I was pleading with the Lady "No, not in this please" but nothing, I had to adjust my stance, my body tensed up, as I braced myself for what was about to come, slowly yeah I wish, no his hand spread my cheeks and straight in his cock went, I let out a gasp and then a grown as he went all in, my body pushed against the stock, my shoulder bouncing of it like a ping pong ball, I could hear him chatting to the other bull, Indian cock see works every time, soon as it in she's fucking moaning like a whore she is, wait till it's in her arse. then the white bull approached me with his cock, "I swear you have that in my mouth when he try's my arse you'll lose half of it" I said it as menacing as I could, but he put it in anyway, strangely enough as he was forcing his cock in my mouth as the other one fucked me eased the pain I was getting from the stocks, but then I was finding it hard to breath, and some what chocking on his huge cock, then the Indian bull pulled out, and pushed it against my arse, I took a tight grip of the white bulls cock with my teeth hard, and he must have signalled to the Indian who stop his attempt on my arse, the white bull removed his cock quickly, and they swopped position, but before the Indians cock was in my mouth the white guy eased it right in my arse and told the other to stick it in, My god that was hard to take, I've had cock in my arse loads of times but nothing this size, and he wasn't being gentle, it was like he had to do one better that his mate, I was not fucking enjoying this one bit, I clamped down on the Indians cock, he pulled away, I screamed that I couldn't breath, and the guy fucking my arse carried on, I was in a land of confusion, I was having an almighty orgasm in my arse and pain as well, I cum, and I had cum big time, I felt very wet, and I knew my arse couldn't take any more, I cried out for him to just finish off or take my pussy, everyone were cheering as if he'd won the grand prize, he broke me, no I'd just cum, and wanted it to finish, after a few choice words from me, he pulled out and finished off in my pussy, I didn't care now he'd cum in me or that he'd gone from arse to pussy, as long as he was out of it. that was that ten done, I can't take any more in my arse I said out loud.

Leeds

Ummm ..... being spoiled with these chapters today

Telford

North East

Totally addictive

weston super mare

burgess hill

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

Porthcawl

My missus was put in the stocks once and well fucked

Here!

"Totally addictive "

Me too

Manchester

"Your doing splendid my dear, only another 20 guys to go, how about we go easier on you for the next 10, no anal, is that okay with you, I've took the liberty in lining up the next ten, you have to suck and fuck each one until they have cum or you can take a chance and pick one of theses 3 envelopes, but again you will have to do what ever on it" she said with a bit of sarcasm.

If I have learned anything is that taking chances in this place might not be a good idea, "No I'll do the last 20 then I'm done right" I asked "Yes once you have done the 50 it's all over" she replied.

she called out to the on lookers that the next ten were special people, "bring in Sumo" the lady called out and in walked a guy that was as huge as a sumo wrestler, I was wondering how it would even be possible, he must have been 30st he pulled the towel away that was wrapped around him, and I couldn't even see this cock, I knelt down and under his belly I could see a small cock just daggling down, I started wanking him then was push by him to suck on it, I didn't want to at all, he was hideous and smelled bad, I looked over at the Lady who was still holding the envelopes, do I don't I? I went in and sucked on him, he went hard almost straight away, he pulled me down to the low level leather table and got on top, I was squashed, his body odour was knocking me sick and he couldn't get it in, I said let me get on top, so we changed I sat on him, managing to get it in my as best I could, I could see that he obviously never had sex while at this club as the look of enjoyment on his face was unreal, pleased to say that it was all over in minutes, and due to his size he manage to cum more over himself than on me. "Jack your up next" the lady shouted out and over came this nerd, he was absolutely fucking pig ugly, white, about 7st pale lad about 23ish a strong gust of wind would have blown him over, again I looked at the Lady and asked her if she was joking, but she smiled and the audience seem to think it was brilliant, I moved back over to the high table got him to sit on it and bent over to blow him, he was even smaller than the sumo cock, I blow on him till hard, must have been about 5" fully hard, I asked him how he wanted it and he just shrug his shoulder, I asked him if he was a virgin, he said no firmly as he looked nervously at me, I bent over the table and put one leg over it, come on then lets get this over with, he came up behind and after some assistance from me got it in, he too pumped away for all off a few minutes, then he pulled out and walked off in a hurry as if he wanted to finish himself off in private.

"The Chan twins, your up" the lady called out.

I looked at what was coming towards me they were identical twins, both slim build very short hard hair, even when they unrobed they were impossible to tell apart, say in there 40's both seem to know exactly what they were doing! stood side by side I went from one to the other blowing them, they indicated when to change by a tap on my head, once both hard they stood up, one behind me and the other facing me, both touching my boobs but with just one hand while the other hand both were figuring my pussy, then shortly after playing with me, they both got real close in and both lifted me up, sandwiched between them they the guy at back worked his cock in my pussy, once in the guy at the front did the same, they both were fairly large in the cock department, I was leant over the guy in front my arms wrapped around his shoulder, the guy at the back started off fucking me, they had obviously done this many times and had got it off to a tee, then the guy stopped and the front man started and so one for a good 10 minutes, I was strangely enjoying this, the whole two cocks in my pussy was nothing new but the way I was being held in the air, and the synchronisation of them both had me in ecstasy, I again was moaning out load now I could feel my pussy being stretched by the cocks and the rhythm in which they were fucking my pussy was amazing, they were at it now for some time, I was gushing now, and I wasn't holding back, then they both seem to react and pump at me at the same time, I was screaming out now with pleasure, I looked at the crowd and could see people fucking as they watched, the handsome guy was stood behind the Lady giving it to her his arms wrapped around her as she rubbed her own clit, her look was of pure satisfaction, another couple sat on a sofa with the female bouncing on his cock, and so one, I noticed that cameras were everywhere now, any sexual activity was being capture, but none so as the 4 Hunters that were filming close up on me, I could sense that the twins were building up by the speed they were fucking my pussy now that they were getting ready to cum, and cum they did, both held me tight forcing every bit of there cocks far in me and holding me there while they cum deep at the same time in me.

I almost fell once I was put down my legs were like jelly now, and I sat back on the table, but no time to rest as I heard the lady call out again, this time in a voice that was also just at the mercy of cock.

Great story ..... wonder who gets to fuck her next ?

Porthcawl

Manchester

To my surprise one of the hunters that were filming me came up to me undid what was a pouch and pulled out his cock, all I could tell you about this person was it was dark skinned looking at his cock, he was completely cover otherwise, and the lady didn't seem to mind, as with the rest I was made to blow him, I did till he was hard, he was not being gentle at all and once he'd had enough of my sucking him, pushed me face down bent over the table, he went in with ease his cock was a nice large size, and he just smacked away at my arse he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, gripping my boob with his other hand, he was being extremely rough with me and he was now hurting me, this seem to arouse the crowed more as they were getting in to it and cheering, he finally let go of my hair and my head flopped on the table, then I felt a hard slap to my thigh and again, with this he forcefully rammed his cock in me, so much that I was jilting forwards with every thrust, I looked up at the screen and could see myself front on my boobs bouncing around at the force of this guy pounding me, other slap this time much harder, and I let out a Fuck that hurt! but he carried on, then he span me around and put me on the low table in the middle and got on top, he carried on hard, locking me in position his arms firmly holding me down and his hands around my neck, not too tight but enough, I was moaning loudly now, with every bit of my pussy was being smashed hard as he used his strength to push against me with his cock, few minutes on he then pulled me up so I was sat on his cock with my legs around him, his hands on my arse holding me tight, he had found my spot in this position and I was unable to prevent myself from cummings, and everyone now know I was having a big orgasm, as my moaning intensified, the loud grunt with the Oh god, oh fuck was a clue, he then put me back on my back pulled up my legs and drilled home with a barrage of heavy fucking and he came, still pumping away, he was too a heavy cummer, I could hear the sounds of my pussy makes when it's full of cum, he pulled out and still cumming some went over my belly, fuck how much is in me, he knelt down over my head and I was having to clean him off.

as I was cleaning off the Hunter I felt someone else between my legs, but I was being licked out, I was unable to see but someone was differently cleaning me out at the same time.

It was a brunette female face deep in my pussy, she was happy spending a good few minutes down on me, I took the time to recover, I wanted a drink and a smoke, then she worked her way to my face kissing my body as she went, I never got a clear look at her as she planted a kiss on my lips, but I realised as she lay fully on me that she had a cock, she said to push out that lovely juices and she went back to my pussy, I didn't need much to help it out, as she licked it up, but then she came back up and kissed me this time releasing warm cum into my mouth via her tongue, she then pressed against me and slid her cock in me, she was a lot easy going than the last, then a guy came behind her and began to fuck her what must have been the arse, she actually went soft in me, and I moved down the table escaping, that counts I said to the Lady, who by now was just standing watching.

14 left to do I thought, then I'm getting out of here!

Newport, South Wales.

Telford

burgess hill

Porthcawl

By *unEdinGuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Manchester

I stood in there, totally naked, hot and sweaty, the Handsome guy came over to me, lit a cig and handed it to me, it's fine this place isn't exactly following any government guidance now, I took it and dragged on it, "why me" I asked him, "well you have partly your hubby to thank for this and that your a very desirable female, and you've made the owners a fair bit of cash tonight, don't worry you'll be compensated before you go, you've surprised a few here, some money has been gambled on you tonight" I don't get it I asked confused as I took another drag from the cig, "Best not to say to much, but you were doomed from the start, while I was fucking you in the store room, you were up on the screen and everyone here was betting on how far you'll go tonight, even your hubby has money riding on you" he said "Where is my hubby" I asked "He's being entertain in a room, don't worry about him, just worry that he wins his bet or he will be will and truly fucked" he grinned and walked off.

The Lady walked over and handed me another Vodka, I drank it and then she said "Are you ready to start again? good, Terry, where is Terry" In a thick Irish accent he called out I'm coming, I'm coming, I couldn't help thinking hope you do and fast, I clapped eyes on him and I just look at what was coming towards me, he was shorter than me a real ugly guy, ginger balding guy with a beer gut that looked like he had a few gallons in him and in his 60's, as he got to me he turned and asked the Lady id his mate could join in she smiled and said "But of cause that's a great idea, I take it you mean Jim" she said with an almighty grin on her face, over came Jim, "Oh you are fucking kidding me" I said "What's ever the matter my dear, do you have something against Midgets" she asked, I walked over and sat on the high table, to which amused the crowd not so the little guy, as that was about the height of his head, I lay down on the lower table with my left arm keeping my upper body up, then Terry got out his cock, another 5" at best and I looked at the Midget as he pulled down his pants and surprisingly look bigger than Terry's, The midget said me first and so I started to blow him while terry played with my boobs, Terry and Jim were like a comedy act, terry wanted his cock sucking, once Jim was hard, I really wasn't looking forward to Terry, he was that repulsive that only a mother could love, he looked like he's been used as a punch bag for last 50 years, the midget was in me and I moved away from Terrys cock, I leant back with my arms supporting me so I was able to see the midget, he was happily fucking away at me, his head no further than my tit, his arms around my legs and he was given me a good going at, it was a sight I don't think I'll ever forget, after a bit Terry was telling him to hurry up and pull out, so Jim did, I told Jim to sit on my chest and he could finish off with a tit wank that pleased him, and that way I didn't had to see Terry fucking me, I didn't want that imagine in my head.

I held Jims cock firmly between my tits as Terry fucked me, Terry was moaning at jim coz he was in the way, so I said I'd turn over and he could fuck me from behind as I blow Jim, anything as long as I didn't see his face while he was in me. but as soon as he started pumped away at me from behind I could see him on the screen, and I just grabbed Jims cock and sucked on it, he last minutes and he shot right back of my throat, so much that I swallowed most of it, then terry rushed around and insisted that I finished him off in my mouth which I did with eyes closed, making sure that I was ready for him to spit out, which I did once he came.

Hurry up and bring on the last two freaks I thought too myself, which she did they were nothing to write home about, a guy that looked like he was in ZZ Top, that had me ride him and pull his beard as I did, and number 40 was a polish guy, now he looked like a gangster, skin head and had a few scars over him, he fucked me doggy, then finished off on top, he even pulled out and cum on me instead of in me.

Down to the last ten!

Masked and Distant

Loving reading this, great stuff.

burgess hill

Really good!

Telford

Porthcawl

Edinburgh

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Can’t wait for next part !!

weston super mare

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *inkCouple  over a year ago

South Staffs

corby

Looking forward to this continuing

By *lueeyedvikingMan  over a year ago

Near

This is amazing

Leeds

Last 10 and waiting .... wondering how hubby’s getting on

Here!

By *imxbenxCouple  over a year ago

Altrincham

Please carry on this is making Kim want to go to a club something she wasn't keen on before

Manchester

I lent against the table, building up as much energy as I could, my legs felt tacky I could smelled myself, the stench of hot sweaty cum was all over me, I could even fell it running out of my pussy, I was tired and sore but I had ten more to do, and I didn't know what was in store if I didn't complete this, I gazed around at the people who were still watching, as if this was a game show and I was the main prize, my head had gone blank, I didn't care about how many had actually cum inside me now, I didn't worry about getting pregnant, as I knew the pill I was on covered me on that one, didn't care about STD at this point, I'd had 40 guys up to now, 10 more not going to make a blind bit of difference now.

The lady spoke up, "Last 10 now ladies and Gents, how should we play this? Spin the wheel or choose your next! what do you want my dear" "What's choose the next one" I asked, with that she called out "She's chosen Choose the next" another cheer went around and the people all sorted chatted amounts themselves, just then the forfeit girl spoke up and reminded everyone that it was her right as she had claimed last mans right on me, everyone seemed to agree.

I looked at forfeit girl, my heart sank, I'd forgotten about her! shit I thought after me bashing her arse, she's not going to let me off so easy, we both looked straight at each other and I shouted out, "No I've had enough, no more I'm done" What could they do so hubby lost his bet, I really don't care now, "Is that you're final answer you're stopping at 40? I heard the crowd muttering to each other, "do you want a trade, you can still pick one of the 3 cards in place of the final 10" she said. "what are on the cards probably something just as bad" I asked

The lady looked to the handsome guy and told him to get me a drink and a smoke, it will calm her down, to which I told her to go fuck herself, (But give me that smoke first I thought) thankfully she didn't take offense to my remark, and was handed a cig, you have till you smoked it to tell me you're answer, If I carry on with the final 10 I want my hubby here with me! "nope sorry he's being kept out of here till you quit or complete, beside, he's almost had as many cocks in his arse as you have by now, and the longer you keep everyone here waiting it's just going to hurt him more" she added.

"Any clue to what might be in the envelopes" I asked "Not a clue, we are given them by the watchers" I can tell you that someone took an envelope last time and she got Bukkake drink fest, she had to drink all 10 guys cum from a glass, but they are different each time, you might get something like add 5 more to the list or it could be, airtight cum, you just have no clue" she smiled.

Air tight, you mean cock in each hole till they cum? "Yes my dear that's exactly it, WELL" she said with a scary look on her face "What will it be, I got a home to go too! and so do you" well you might not if your hubby bet loses, but you don't know what he bet on so your pretty much screwed in any case.

"Alright I'll do the last ten" I agreed half heartedly.

Good she said, now here are the final rules.

You chosse the first one, he must shot his load, as with the rest of them, either in you on you or around you, he's not finished till he cums, then he tags another person here, male female, dog if we had one, no matter you fuck it, you can't say no to any request unless it's beyond your capabilities to do so, so if your told to stand on your head you do it. if someone decides to tag someone else from the start then you get both at same time, do you get the rules?.

Telford

Leeds

Oh this is so good and twisted .... both getting fucked like sluts

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

I want to go to this club :p lol

Manchester

"Do you need some encouragement? look to the screen this won't get you going to fuck the last ten then nothing well" she told me, on the screen was my hubby naked and bent over still chained a guy with a mask on pounded him from the back. "Enough, choose your first one or put you clothing back on" and quit.

Handsome guy said "you can pick anyone in here! just think about that" "Choose or I'll choose for you" screamed the lady as she turned to the handsome guy and gave him a look that would turn you to stone.

I looked around, confused and I wanted to find a sweet nice guy that just go easy on me, then it popped into my head, "I want a watcher to have me" I looked at the handsome guy and the lady, the handsome guy just shook his head, and the lady, said " you can't have them, choose from some one on this level. I looked over at a guy in his thirties look European very well tanned, I'll have him, and pointed to him, the handsome guy just turned around in disbelieve, the guy came over dropped his pant and I was down sucking his cock, he was a good 8" and he made sure that all of it was fully hitting the back of my throat, he pulled me up and walked me down the corridor to were the sex swing was "Get in" he commanded and he helped me on it, he then put my legs through the strap, and eased his cock in me, using the swing to help with the motion, he had hold of my tits firmly gripping them, after a while he grabbed me around the hips and his motion increased, harder and harder you could hear the slapping of skin, I was hoping he would change his stride as I was cummings, I was biting my lip, not to make so much noise of pleasure but let go again as I cum, he didn't stop just carried on, I had no time to recover, he didn't relent just full pace his hands firmly on my hips as he fuck my already sore and cum filled pussy, I looked at him and grabbed him with my arms around his waist and my legs squeezing him as best I could, looking at him as he was looking at me my face suggesting that he'd better cum and cum quick, after a few minutes of hard paced fucking he was reduced to long slow thrusts against me, I could feel him explode inside me, with every thrust, my head tilted back my body arched as he carried on slowly fucking me till he'd completely finished, my god! I felt the stuff oozing from me, what was with all these heavy cummers? I felt it running down over my arse as I tried to push it out. I managed to get free from the swing, and watch him walk over and tag another.

The handsome guy walked over to me and just said "you could have chosen anyone! like your hubby" The realisation hit me, but I'd pick my first one.

Telford

weston super mare

Here!

Leeds

.... and time for another

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

burgess hill

Porthcawl

Manchester

The guy tagged was really out of place here he looked and acted as if he was of noble blood a snob, not a guy that you'd find in a local pub sipping ale for sure. He had nothing really going for him, I'd certainly never look twice at him, he was an average 5f 8" bloke not very muscular, his female companion look a little horrified that he'd been tagged, As he approached me I could tell he wasn't happy, he looked back at his partners, she was a moose, and that was being polite. I just stood looking at him, my hands on my hips, and the uncomforting feel of cum running down my leg, but just then the lights flickered, and over walked a hunter with a note, he gave it to the Lady and she read it, he face sparkled as she did, "hold on, just stop" she proclaimed, "My dear looks like the watcher have given you an option, you can have the five minute frenzy or carry on as you are"? Lots of muttering now around the place, I looked at the Lady and she told me what the five minute frenzy was, "Take the frenzy you have a minute head start on 3 hunters, all doors and secret doors are open to you and are lit, you can hid from them for the full 5 minutes without getting caught your nights over, but you must find the room your hubby is in, find him and it's all over! if you are found by Hunters before you find hubby or time runs out, more so in a theme room, they will have you as with the theme, and I mean they will do whatever! so be it in a anal room, or a BDSM room, sure you get the picture.

But if you find your hubby in the time and we do have lots of rooms to search, your both able to go, and as an added bonus, take this offer and the watchers have promised you'll get a large cash sum if you win to pay of your hubby debts, and come back here and finish of the last nine, how's £5 grand cash for you? make your night worth while after all!

For Christ sake give her another cig, she yelled, this the timer or what for her, make your mind up, and you might want to think about stopping smoking, really bad for your health" she said. I just glared at her, as if to say getting fucked by God knows how many men without a condom is good for your health.

I smoked the cig, everyone looking at me, my naked body now just on show, everyone had seen every part of me, from close up of me getting arse fucked to being dp, I just wanted this cig to last a lot longer, then the screens changed and again my hubby was on it but now with sound, I watched as he was being brutally fucked by a huge beast, every screen was showing him, I was filling up, wasn't fair what they were doing to him, I looked at the Handsome guy and he nodded over to the directions of a corridor, I hinted at him again and he stood behind the Lady gestured to the corridor behind me.

Looking at the forfeit girl glaring at me, The idea of finding my hubby and getting out of her without having her fuck me was tempting.

"So what's it going to be" she said and as she did, the lights flickered again and a Hunter walked over, he was carrying a bag, the Lady opened it and tipped it upside down, just pure money fell from the bag.

"It's all yours if you take the offer and come back and fuck the final 9!

But you can just take the frenzy five and go home? you hubby bet will still stand.

Leeds

Manchester

I looked at the Lady, I looked at the cash, I thought I deserved that money after all the cocks that had been in me, but I looked to the screens and my hubby was still on it the pic frozen now, but I saw the pain on his face as the guy that was fucking him, I looked at the Handsome guy once more and he just nodded, I was sure my hubby was in the room behind me, why would the Handsome guy let on so.

"I'll take the five minute frenzy" I said

You know the rules your time starts now.

I ran to the corridor and burst open the door, my hubby wasn't in this room, I screamed at the people in here where the door to next room, and ran though to that room, not in here either, I went to the door and ran across to the door opposite, opening it and going in, people having strange things doing to them, I really didn't stand around to look, I ran to next room, sure that this would be his room, but no, then another door opened and a Hunter walked in I ran out of another door, into an adjacent room, he was not in this room, I looked for another door but non were lit, I hid next to the door I came in and waited, the door opened and in came a Hunter, I sneaked out as he looked around, I had no clue on how long the time was, but I knew I has to cross the main corridor, but just as I did, I felt a hard firm grab on my shoulder, I'd been caught.

I was somewhat pleased as I wasn't in a themed room, but that wasn't anything to be glad about, I'd failed and been caught, I had no time to think about anything, I was dragged over to a sofa, pushed back on it my legs were hanging over the top my body resting on the seat of it and my head just hanging off the end, my legs spread wide the hunter got his cock out and he slapped it against my pussy getting himself hard, I looked at him, I could make out only small details but looking at his cock he was a black man, then I had my head grabbed and another cock in my mouth, I never even got a chance to see this cock it happened so fast The black guy placed his cock in my pussy but that was it he had it in all the way but didn't do a thing just was inside me, while the guy in my mouth fucked my face till the point I was gagging, then he stopped and the guy in my pussy started fucking me and he did, both guys stopped and the another Hunter took over he flipped me over the sofa, and went in my arse, I let out a moan, and then a gasp as it went full in, I wasn't able to take much in my arse, but he flipped us over the sofa him on bottom and me landing on top, his cock had come out of my arse by then found its way in again, and then the other hunter go on me and in my pussy. he fucked away until he cum, the guy behind just was happy with his cock in my arse, then the another hunter got on and he fucked me hard too hard, a slap to my face and before long he was cummings but as he did called me all the names possible.

Telford

Co. Antrim

weston super mare

OH YES

burgess hill

Edinburgh

Manchester

He took his time to get off me, but when he did he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back putting his cock in my mouth, "Suck it you fucking slut" and forcing it right in and waited till I'd sucked all the cum from him, then he got off me and pulled me up, the guy under me sat up and pulled me back down on him so I was sat on him, and he placed his cock in my pussy, then I rode him, I was knackered now, I looked around and I could see the snob stood waiting for his turn, but I was having to work to get the hunter to cum, my arms just had enough strength to hold me up as I bounced vigorously on his cock, my hair was all over my face with the sweat pouring from me, my boobs were bouncing around until the hunter grabbed them to make me push down on him and he began to cum, I don't know if I had another orgasm I was so wet and exhausted, and I needed a wee so I just let go on him, as he built his final rhythm to cum in me.

But I must have pissed the hunter off as I got lunched forward on to the floor by him as he go up and kicked me in the side as he walked away, The lady said to the snob guy "Your next" I lay on the low ground table, absolutely exhausted, I had no idea how long I'd been getting fucked for, it seemed like hours.

I lay back on the table, lifeless, staring in to space now, as all I could do was to get my breath back and some how finish this crazy night, I wondered why I was the only being treated like this, how is it that they are not picking on others, what's the Lady getting out of this and more to the point the handsome guy, why did he fuck me and then tell me not to say he had when it seems that everyone had a turn on me, I snapped out of it and realised that the snob was actually on me fucking my pussy, I'd not even noticed, I looked over to the screen and they were showing me being fucked, I looked around and could see this guy's partner with a face that could scare any adult never mind a kid, he was just doing it, nothing more nothing less, his facial expression was off hurry and cum, I looked over at the lady and handsome guy and then wrapped my legs and arms over the guy, this didn't go down well with the partner, and I held him tight as I could grabbing his butt and making him work, which seem to do it and he let out a gasp as he cum, with that he got off straight away, Oh wow he had a condom on, I laughed and looked at partner and said to her "Didn't want your boyfriends cock in my cum filled pussy, it's fine he was the worst shag so far" Then on reflection I should have kept my mouth shut until he had tagged the next guy, as she told him who to tag, The lady smiled and said that a female on her 40 something fuck of the night and still has a sense of humour is a female to behold!

With that the guy walked over and tagged a guy, now I've had black men and plenty of them from an early age, but this guy was black, very black not brown, black as Night, he disrobed and yes of cause he also had a huge cock, he was hard to put an age on him, most likely in his 30 athletic build, no hair at all anywhere on his body, he went straight in already with a hard on, he lay on top and began fucking me, him too I hooked my legs over him, he leaned on his arms over me, I just looked at him, I was trying to get him to talk, I told him my name and asked him if he was enjoying my cum filled pussy nothing at all, then he readjusted himself hit that sweet spot, my nails dug into his back, as he carried on, I was grunting with every bit of his cock going in me, I was in a world of my own again, my throat going dry from the noise I was making, the grunting sound I was getting louder and more aroused with every bit of him in me, Then I heard the Lady point to a guy and shout "You come here a fuck me from behind now" she walked around to the high table and bent over I could see her clearly from were I was and I think that's why she moved, my guy was not showing any signed of letting up, I looked over at the lady who was now being fuck as she looked at me, she yelled at the guy, who was probably one of the few that hadn't had me this night, he too a black man but not as dark as mine, to fuck her good and hard, I could see her whole body jolting back and forwards as he did what he was told.

We carried on looking at each other, my guy now decided that he was going to lay on me, he started to kiss me and that stopped me looking at the lady, so after a few seconds made the excuse that I couldn't breath, so he stopped, his arms reached under my arse and he took a firm grip of me and started to really fuck me. I said to the guy out load in between my moans, "come on fuck me hard, really give it too me" this must have annoyed the Lady as she told the guy to give it to hard, or she'll find another that will, I got the felling she was very turned on by how I was able to fuck all the guys and still be in the game, I watch as her small flat breast hardly moved as he banged her, "You come her and take over" she ordered, The black bull I had from earlier, "yes that much better" she said "Now make me cum like she has" the lady demanded, with that my guy got off me and got me on all fours, I made sure I was facing the Lady and he bashed his cock firmly in me, I looked down at my boobs swinging around and smiled at her, this must have only got her even more angry "Cum now, cum shoot your load in me" I watched as he did just that, I shouted over to her that wasn't the idea to make you cum, "I changed my mind", as he pulled away from her after depositing his load, with this she stood up and walked over to me, grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, placing her pussy right on my face, "lick it, lick all that cum from my pussy" I felt her squeezing it out, I didn't "Lick it or the final few will be your undoing, I reluctantly sucked her pussy and the cum flowed into my mouth.

Telford

weston super mare

burgess hill

By *teve40Man  over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

Newport, South Wales.

North East

So imaginative and sensual

By *ob6474Man  over a year ago

telford

Porthcawl

Looking forward to hearing more of the fun....

Edinburgh

Manchester

My face was soaking now, not just with sweat but also with cum, I just pointed my tongue in her pussy she let go of me and her hand spreading her own pussy lips as so I could get every drop from her pussy, then the guy tempo started to build up and I couldn't carry on sucking her out, my head dropped resting now on my arms, my whole back end just being smashed I knew I was again at my point of cummings, but this was a mega orgasm, I just know that I gushed again and hard, but that didn't faze the guy, he pounded away until he was ready to cum, the Lady moved away now from me and was watching with intent, I tried to look up and around but with every thrust I just put my head down, Then my head was lifted and a guy asked if I wanted to stop, "Just say you've had enough now and this will all stop" he said "Why did you pick 43?" with that he dropped his towel and placed his soft cock in my mouth and told me to suck, but was more like I just held it there while he got himself hard and once he did I just let him face fuck me like the rest, I was not able to put up much resistance, and I was still being pounded by this black fucking machine , He should should have been a bull.

I don't now how many times he had me gushing but I didn't think it was humanly possible, seen it in Porn movies and just thought it was fake! now I know different.

The guy face fucking me let go and cum in my mouth, I made sure that I held it, and as soon as he pulled his cock out I spat it over him, to which he raised his hand, The guy fucking me shouted at him, and he walked off, I commented that he wouldn't be 44? as it probably take him an hour to get it up again if at all, and that the people seemed to find funny.

I was actually losing patients with the guy, he was at it for a go 20 + and I wanted another cig and a bottle of water not triple strength Vodka, so I moved forward off him and turned on my back and so I could see him, "Just get on and cum, will you, remembering that if he didn't cum it wouldn't count and I'd have to do one more.

Thankfully he got on me and pumped away, he kissed me rather weirdly both hand on each tit, then he leaned up as he was going for the money shot, I asked him if he could pull out but to late, OMG I thought to my self fucking heavy cum again, if I do get knocked up the baby better not ask about it's dad specially if it black.

Again I just lay there, knowing that I had a pussy full of cum, and now with this guys super sperm, for the first time I was panicking about the possibilities of what if?.

He finally finished cumming and got up, I looked at his hard cock and wondered if I had any pussy left for any off the others.

I got up and looked over to the handsome guy, I gestured for a cig and was handed a drink, 'Vodka' again, a hunter handed my a lit cig which meant I had 4 minutes rest.

Must have only been about 50 odd people in the main corridor now, I guessing that they got bored went to a play room or simply gone home, I knew that's what I wanted, unfortunately 6 more guy and the forfeit guy left, which I wasn't able to see, hopefully she had enough and gone, I asked about my hubby, and a laugh went around the room, "Nothing to worry about he's being well looked after I told you this, he with your forfeit girl, I heard she's getting in some practice before having you?.

I finished my cig drank the last of the vodka, and asked who's next, as I didn't see who the last one tagged.

This guy walked over to me, he was stocky build only way to describe him was a caveman but nicely groomed, Long hair with long beard and a pot belly, he walked me over to the sofa sat me down, he got on the sofa stood in front of me and put his cock in my mouth, he was 7" average dick, but then he grabbed my hair and head and totally forced it fully in and he did this holding it right in till I had to tap him to release me, after so long he still with hand full of hair face fucked me hard, he made sure my head was in a firm hold and just went for I just make sure that I had my liips around him to make him feel like its in a wet warm pussy and after a few minutes he cum, and as he did held himself firmly against my face, I was not able to breath and only thing I could do was sallow as to gasp air in.

he walked off and tagged a guy that was close by, I was pulled to the end of the sofa and he buried his cock in my pussy, I was still getting my breath back and the taste was yuk from that guy! This guy fucked me for a couple of minute then got me to turn over, he then placed it in my arse, and so glad he shot his load with under a minute being in it and walked off.

final 5

Masked and Distant

The final countdown.

Leaving this story of hard pleasure

Manchester

Number 5!

The lady well now I wasn't really sure that she was a Lady by any standards, just some snotty whore, She reminded everyone that I had five left to do and that I would still get some kind of reward at the end of the night, but what I was unsure of? I had no way of communicating with hubby, so I had to guess his bet was on me finishing all 50?

I just had no idea, for all I knew he could have gone lower, He does know I get moody when I've had it and want him to cum if I've had enough, and I differently had had enough hours ago, I'd normally have a max of 8 guy spread over a 5 hour period in a club normally on a night I was feely really horny, never 50 plus them I'd already fucked before this challenge started, The Lady called out once more to the group of on lookers, "you know the bets go last chance to add to them" some guys went to the main screens and seem to touch different tabs at the bottom, wasn't able to clearly make out what it was.

The lady shouted for a guy to come over, Travis I think she said, he was a very cute athletic build guy sandy hair and a nice cock as he was totally naked. "Do you remember this one" she asked me, "No should I" I replied "He's the guy you blow at the beginning of the night that you didn't finish off in the Czech Room, Do you remember now" I looked at him and turned to her and said "Nope!" she was not amused one bit, with an attempt of a smile she said to me you can have him next of the hunter stood behind you, I looked behind me and the hunter was stood there, all covered up and not that impressive to look at, "well if I've already sucked his cock might as well let him fuck my hole" I said looking at her! with that she ordered the hunter to go over to her, "Lick my pussy she said, and that he did.

The Czech guy told me to lay down on the low table, so I did, but he then picked up my feet and pulled me up with him in between my legs so I was fully upright just me head and arms supporting me I was upside down as he was in between my legs he just pushed his cock down into my pussy, like to set of scissors inter locked, did nothing for me, his cock well in me but not the desired effect he probably was hoping for. he was starting to hurt my neck as he pulled me. he then came from between my legs and stood over me him facing to my body but now bent me over more and putting his cock back in me, now that had the desired effect, he held my legs so I was curved around and he was in and out of my pussy and as my pussy was so high up was perfect for him, he could get his cock all the way in and get to them special places where this angle allowed. as he bashed away, my fanny was making all sorts of noises, I even had old cum hit me right in the face as his cock was in and out of my pussy.

He stopped and let go of my legs, grabbed my arm and sat me up, pushing his cock in my gob, and making me suck it, it was slimy with all that cum in me, and not a pleasant thing to have in your mouth by any standard, he then got me to my feet and took me to the high table and lay me on it, he told the on lookers to grab my arms and legs and spread them wide, and they did, pain was across my face as my legs were at closet to 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock as they could get them, my arms were held above my head, he spoken in a foreign language to me, (Could only thing it was something along the lines of I'm going to fuck you hard, or make you beg to stop!) could have been Czech or polish I wasn't sure, and then he started to guide his cock in me slow and hard, and he fucked away for good few minutes, while pinching on my nipples hard and I mean as if he was getting the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube, but that I didn't mind so much plenty guys over the years have done that to me, guy and nipples, even my hubby does it, but do it back only slightly and it's as if you cut them off with a knife, He's fucking technique was not as half as impressive as others, and my pussy was very wide and very wet with cum and stuff, I was a little surprised how I hadn't gone dry, his long strokes in and out didn't seem to be working as he hoped, and then he speed up and went full force, I was not showing and signs of enjoyment, and he called out again in his language and a female rushed over with something, I could see, as I was held down, but I got what it was as soon as his cock went back in me he had some kind of extension cock but I felt in going in and even soaking pussy it made me flinch I looked at him with wide open eyes and an open mouth, them looks on ones face you want to have forever as a keep sake for a rainy day to make you smile or just to pull out to embarrass a loved one, it was fat, my pussy was full and he continued to take it easy all way in and all the way out the feel of every time it slid in was mental, so arousing, it must have been the size of a beer can if not bit larger, I just was now praying that he didn't try it up my arse or I would be screaming game over!

I just recall, I looked up at a spot light on the ceiling and wondering what was this all for! I knew my body was rocking my boobs shock with every thrust he gave me, I wasn't in my body now, I'd left and was somewhere else, I could hear me grunt with every insertion of his man made cock contraception, I lay there not an once of strength left, then I heard give up, "GIVE UP and it all be over" yes I can, and be able to go home and sleep, then my mind started saying Hubby, he's being arse fucked for last how many hours, if I stop he loses this bet, then I started thinking more on the bet and how did he get into this, and why was it that I was the main player, sure he's had his arse fucked but why if he got us into this am I doing this for him, I could stop and let him pay the price for being a arsehole? I regained my senses and came back to the matter at hand, me being fucked he had picked up the pace now and was doing his best to get me to give up, I called out that I going on! He then said tight on her lads, and with that, my legs were pulled down behind him and the guy holding me legs were trying to pull me through him, his cock was all the way in and it actually made it better for me, ad he couldn't get any motion going, he scream right let go and jumped on the tablet and pinned me over like a we were an egg together my legs and knees at my face him fully over me so his head was past mine and he ploughed at my pussy, I was moaning I was saying thing all in the effort to get him to cum, and that in this position he was making me sore.

I said to him, stick your cock in my mouth I take your cum, and sallow it for you this time, to my surprise he said "Promise" fuck yes, one more load of cum not going to make much of a difference, and he got up took off the bolt on and I blow him and swallowed.

Number 4

Telford

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

What an amazing story

By *ob6474Man  over a year ago

telford

Leeds

So so good .....

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

burgess hill

Co. Antrim

By *lly_DollyMan  over a year ago

teesside

Manchester

Relax and take some time to you know gather your strength, we've got some food coming so go get a drink and have a cig we'll call you back for the final 4 in a short while, The lady said.

"Are you kidding me I want this to finish and get the hell out of this place" I sort of yelled back at her, "Now you can leave at any time, you not a prisoner you know" she replied, "what of my hubby and this so called bet" "well that will still stand, but all you have to do is stand up and announce that you are quitting! that simple" she hissed back at me.

I walked off to the direction of the loos just to clean up a little and noticed that a hunter was following me, once I'd freshen up I went back to the main corridor, and was greeted with a load of KFC, I was starving now, and tucked in, it was still hot, so I was sure it just been delivered.

As I ate the chicken, the handsome guy came and sat next to me, I found this whole bit more than weird, why would you order like KFC for everyone in here, and that was what I asked the guy, he smiled and said been a long night and some like it, we don't pay for it so enjoy, I ate 4 pieces I was that hungry, I looked at everyone just tucking into the food, no one having sex, no chatting just sat eating, was more than bizarre.

"Really what's this all about I asked him", but he got up and walked away, the lady nodded and a hunter walked over to me with another drink and a cig, "Why am I the only one smoking and no other" I called out to the lady! "you my dear are the guest of honour, what you want you have, with in reason of what's going on tonight, I have your phone, and the last meal you ordered was KFC bucket, can't say we are not looking after you now!" she said,

"Now for your next one, I'm so going to spin the wheel and see what it lands on any objection, who is next by the way?" a guy raised his hand and she just looked at him" you'll not do, she turned to the forfeit girl and asked her who should be next, "No you can't start changing the rules now coz you don't like the look of the guy" I stated, "My dear I can do what I please, and for that little out burst I'm going to pick someone big! NOW LETS SPIN THE WHEEL!" she yelled.

I watched as it span, not taking in what they were till it stopped, and then it did, Fist almighty, the lady looked at me and asked if I like that one or wanted to try and move on to the next wheel, I didn't fancy being fisted now, but I also don't fancy something worse, but just then a guy spoke up and said I'll have her, I have a token for the games room, I was saving it but I want to use it now, The lady looked pissed, but agreed, the guy was white mid 30's just an average guy, he walked over and then said "fisting it is then" and cheers when up all around, "hold her legs" and my legs were spread, he went right in, it wasn't that hard to get most of his fingers in me, but his fist took an bit more effect but he managed and my pussy was being filled with his arm, he really wanted to see how far he could get it, and he reached a point that made it say stop, he didn't care if it hurt me, he wanted his hand as far up me as possible, I had no idea how far his hand had got as I was lay flat on my back, but he must have had half way to his elbow in me, moving around and just touching my inside, then he pulled out like a rocket, to which I screamed it hurt so much, and as I was his hand place in my mouth and gripped my bottom set of teeth, his cock slammed right in my pussy and that was him for next so long, pulling on my mouth as he fucked me, I thought at first how sweet of him to jump in and rescues me, when it was me that needed rescuing from him, his left hand slapping at my thigh, and on my boob, he was a monster I wasn't able to close my mouth as he had firm hold, and I was to scared to bit down in case he actually did some more harm to me, him fucking me was nothing, but his hands were certainly causing me pain, he leaned over my face mouth still forced wide open his fingers holding my tongue flat down he drew up a big spit and let it go in my mouth, and he removed his fingers and closed my chin, I had to sallow that spit no choice, he carried on fucking me and slapping me all over pushing my head back and just being a fucking arsehole, he was calling me names and getting the crowd going "Shall I fuck her arse next and make her suck it after, or shall I just rip her cunt to her arsehole and that way everyone can have her, he laugh. I wrapped my legs over him, and moved my arms on each side of his face and he looked at me as if what the hell, I just put my head down to my cheat and at the same time forced his head down, his nose head-butting my head, he staggered back blood pouring from his nose, and with that he wondered off shouting names at me.

People just stared in silence, and that was number 4.

weston super mare

Telford

Co. Antrim

Manchester

"You think your funny with that behaviour, he's one of our contributor, and this is not going to bold well for you" the lady said in her annoying tone, and it was now more than ever getting annoying, "So you think being fucked by every fucking dick in here is acceptable but I fight back and now your more pissed, I tell you now I don't care I give up, coz I recon I had over 50 fucks now, and I'm not having any more.

"My dear you will carry on or you announce that you are giving up, now what will it be, or do you want a reminder? I don't care now, my dear it's late I'm getting tired, I have my family that will expect me to do there Sunday dinner tomorrow, so what is you answer"!

"How about you coming over and sucking my pussy for a change" I answered back.

The lady smiled and said time for you next guy, if you're not going to concede I'll choose him, and I hope you enjoy fucking him as much as I will watching.

That statement rang horror what was she up to? I'd had all the big guy the bulls the freaks the TV's, what was her game plan now?.

I had worked out that I wasn't going to see my hubby till the task was over, I only had 2 and the forfeit lady left, and I wasn't looking forward to her, I knew what I'd do in return if I was the one ass fucked like I did her?.

"So you have a guy called Joe, that pestered you at a club and you'd say to him "Not now maybe later" he's a sweet guy, but you tell him after you've fucked 3 or 4 guys that your not in the mood and don't want any more, but will go and have 2 or 3 more and leave him hanging, is that right, why is that? tell me why you do that to a sweet guy that wants to have sex with you and you keep closing the door on him".

How the fuck does she know about him, he's a guy that not completely with us, in the sense to much mushrooms and a hell of a load of illegal shit to boot, but he's always asking me to play, he managed once to get from me a short suck of his cock when I was in the dungeon room and I went from cock to cock, since then he been bugging me.

"Well lady and gentleman, here is Joe", I smiled and looked amused at the Lady nice one, very good, then a figure walked over hooded as he got nearer he took the hood down and it was him! he walked up to me, I looked in shear horror it was him, WTF, no seriously how have you got him here! panic was not on my mind now, I'd been framed set up big time, who could have done this? "I'm not fucking him, he gives me the creeps, he's a stoker, he'd show up in the toilets or outside having a smoke, he just made me itch.

"This is your next fuck!" No, No and double No!" I said, he's a nut job.

(Going to my club nights) So one night I was in a our club same one he goes to, I'd not seen him in the place all night and I was watching a couple in a play room, I felt a hand on my ass play with it I looked to my hubby and noticed he was stood with both hands at his side, excited I looked around and it was him, so I slap his hand away, and that how it was for a while, he'd be behind my while I watch just there, he'd stand over me if I was in a room shagging or at the window of a view room, I got so worked up on people touching me outside view room, it almost killed of going, my hubby and another had words with him, but he kept coming back and trying different things, the owner of the club refused to acknowledge anything as the guy was handing over some large cash.

"This is your next fuck, so I ask again you can say quit, and I'm hoping you'll fold now quite honestly, I've had more that enough of you, and frankly I never want to see you again, but I'm going to fuck you all the same if you quit or even if you don't it's my party" and she ordered another person to get behind her and fuck her.

"I'm not letting him near me, and most certainly he's not fucking me" I made clear.

"Good, Nice well done, just say your finished, I quit, had enough, no more, Better still I consider, and this will all be over, and forfeit girl wont be able to have you unlike your hubby?, may I just add he's a goer that guy of yours, he just fucked her in response, and cum fully in her pussy, got it on camera, would you like to see? Oh the bet? hum, yes that, I have the papers to your house. see your hubby has a bit of a debt and well he's signed your house over if he losses this bet!, well I'm sure he wont but you have no idea, what he bid on and that's why you're not able to see or speak to him, Oh, he's been fucking the forfeit guy for over a year now! bet you had no idea. the lady howled.

No I have other important bets still ongoing, so make your mind up!, are you going to fuck him or call it a day? I've got my pay check from this night.

Telford

burgess hill

Porthcawl