FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rachel

Rachel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xplorer13 OP   Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Every tuesday evening i met my mate justin for a couple of pints. He had married rachel just about a month ago. I was best man and although rachel was 5 years younger than justin she seemed a bit mumsie. Always dressed conservatively, she had a nice slim body from what i could make out and although fairly plain she had a nice way about her.

Justin and i chatted anout most things, my marriage to lesley who was very open sexually and tall blonde and great fun.i knew justin fancied her but my wife was way out of his league, hence mumsie rachel was his new wife.

We chatted about sex, the fact that leskey and i had disgussed swinging justin was opened mouthed when he listened to me telling him that i had taken photos of Lesley andwe were sending 2 to a swinging magazine to place an advert. It was years before online swinging. Each advert had a po number so you could send them pictures and a small letter.

As justin drove me home, he was tea total, he said he would love to see thr photos of lesley. He also said he was hoping to take pictures of racheal.

There was one company that printed risque photographs. They were expensive but no questions asked. I wrote down the address for him. He dropped me off and arranged for him to pick me up same time next week. I was hoping we could swap pictures but wasnt holding my breathe that racheal would agree to his idea of taking pictures

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *adballsMan  over a year ago

near talbot green

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

glenrothes

Next tuesday came and justin picked me up as usual, on the way to the pub he stopped at a local beauty spot carpark. He asked me if i had any photos of lesley on me. I did and showed him 2 Polaroids of lesley in stockingd and a gstring. Fuck shes so sexy.

He handed me a brown envelope, it was heavy. Inside were 36photos of racheal. Some in stockings some with just bra and heels. Her pussy was shaven smooth. The nect batch had her wearing her wedding dress and sexy white underwear that she worn on her wedding day. My cock was hard and i stroked it through my shorts

O couldnt believe how rachel looked

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ?? ??

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Naughty Rachel....

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *uriatiMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More please

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Great start please continue

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

glenrothes

I really was stunned, racheal the mumsie wife was actually hot!

We went to the pub and over a couple of pibts justin aske me about swinging.

Is it meet at a house and put the car keys in a bowl?

I dont think so, i said we put an advert in a magazine. Lesleys face covered by a felt tip pen. Then we are allocated a po box number and anyone interested can send a letter and a polaroid picture in a sealed envelope and its forwarded to us. Our advert goes in next week i said.

Wow so your both goibg to shag other people he asked. Well we have discussed it and as you know we are both very sexual and i think we would both cheat if we didnt do this above board.

We sat chatting and he said he was going to tell racheal that he had shown me the photos. What do you think she will say i asked.

Well shes an exhibitionist and while we have fucked we have talked about her flashing to you.

Wow really? Yes he said, i think she fancies you.

Now that left me thinking and i couldnt get her pictures out of my head.

Are we playibg golf saturday morning he asked. Yeah i will pick you up at 8.30 in the morning. With that he dropped me home.

I told lesley that i had shown justin her 2 photos and she smiled, did the dirty bastard like them? Oh yes, he thought you looked fucking horny i said.

Lets write this advert she said. We fucked hard and talked about justin and racheal and our possible new victims from the swinging magazine.

Soon it was saturday

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Looking forward to more

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

Aberdare

glenrothes

I opened the boot when i arrived at justins house to put gis golf clubs in and chapped their door.it was 8.30 am and racheal opened the door. I said hi and walked in past her. I went to the kitchen and put the kettle on. No sign of justin. Racheal joined me in the kitchen then i realised what she was wearing. A fluffy dressing gown in pink. Bare legs but what i really noticed was how open it was at the top. I could clearly see her cleavage and took my time studying her. I recalled the photos justin had shown me.

Just under that fluffy dressing gown racheal was naked. I was sure of that. She watched me lioking at her and our eyes met.

I could hear justin upstairs.

Did justin tell you to wear this? I asked.

Yes and she gave a little embarrassed smile. Fuck what should i do?

I stepped closer to her and lightly gripped the top of her dressing gown. Slowly,ever so slowly i pulled it further open.

Our eyes maintained contact. Am i allowed to do this i asked? Yes she smiled. I opened it yntil her beautiful breasts were totally bare. My hands explored them, gently, not wanting to push the barriers.

Problem was. I didnt know where the barriers were.

I leant forward and kissed heron the lips, my tongue pushed into her mouth. She accepted eagerly.

I pullrd at the dressing fown cord and it slipped down her back onto the kitchen floor. I picked it up. Racheal totally naked in front of me. The staircase was one with a small landung half way up and the stairs turned back on themselves.

I threw the dressing fown up onto the half way landibg. Justin would see it from the top of the stairs. I guided racheal unto the lounge

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

It’s good

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Omg.....

Mmm

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Love it

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

More please....

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

[Removed by poster at 20/10/20 07:32:41]

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

More please

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Hot

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *onttellthewifeMan  over a year ago

Gower

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Great story, very hot

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Telford

glenrothes

As we entered the lounge i heard justin walking around upstairs, i could sense he was at the top looking down at racheals dressing gown. I gripped racheals arm and pulled her close, i kissed her hard and deep, when i pulled away i asked if that was allowed? She smiled, yes i think so.

Has justin set any rules i asked?

He told me to have fun. Fuck, have fun? I can do that i thought. I pushe her gently until she was sitting on the sofa, her pale naked body looked a million times better without clothes. Her nipples were puffy and pink unlike my wifes dark brown areola and thick erect nipples. I sat in front of racheal on my knees, i gripped her curly blonde mumsie hair and kissed her, our tongues exploring each other. My hand exploring her beautiful breasts, my guess was 34D cup, heavy but beautiful.

My hand slid down her tummy and onto her shaven mound, lower onto herpussy lips, my fingers gently openibg her up. She was wet and gasped into my mouth as 2 fingers found their target. I curled them up inside her and increased my rythem it wasnt long before she gasped into my mouth and her pussy tightened in orgasm. I kept my rythem and she came again.

I stood in front of her and took my golf polo top off, my trousers and boxers quickly followed. My cock throbbing hard just inches from her face. She wrapped a hand around it and skowly started wanking me. She looked up at me for some sort of sign. I nodded to her and pushed my hips forward. I had never imagined my best mates mumsie wife opening her mouth and pulling my cock into it. I dont know why, but i thought she would be shit but she had a nice confidence about her as she sucked my cock

Poringland

Wow

glenrothes

Sfter a while i knelt between her thighs, my cock inches from her smooth pussy. I moved forwards the end of my cock just rubbing against her wet pussy. Can i? I asked, she nodded as i pushed my cock home, fuck she was tight and wet, she felt fantastic, at last she made some noise, gasping breathibg heavily as i gripped her waist. As i pushed my cock further inside her i could feel i was gitting something. I had only felt this once before with a young girlfriend from years back it was her cervix, i built a rythem and started to fuck her furiously, banging against her cervix she was writhing as i held her.

I could hear footsteps on the stairs and liiked up. Justin had a huge grin, oh wow fuck her Greig.

I doubled my efforts as i saw him take his cock out and start wankibg. His was a fair bit thicker than mine but i definetly won on length. I had to be at least 2 inches linger than his hard weapon. I continued fuckibg and kissing racheal, i heard justin encouraging both if us.i had never fucked someone with an audience before. It really turned me on.i was close to orgasm and asked racheal if she was on the pill. She gasped yes as i filled her pussy with cum.that sent justins wankubg to a whole new level faster and faster, i pulled away not wanting to be hit by the enevitable.

But to my amazement he dropped to his knees and licked racheal out ad if it was his very last meal. As racheal orgasmed i could see my spunk dribbl7bg out of her. Justin kept lappibg at it until it was all gone. He stood up over racheal wankung furiously. Thats 2 men that have fucked you now racheal, she smiled as his spunk arched through the air landing in her face and tits.

After a whule we loaded the car up and headed for the golf club. Will i tell lesley what happened when i get home?

a town called malice

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Can’t wait to hear the rest

Def

By *idemonMan  over a year ago

ryde

Great story

Aberdare

Telford

Hot stuff

weston super mare

ayr / glasgow

[Removed by poster at 21/10/20 07:35:10]

By *izzygizzMan  over a year ago

manchester

hope you didn't miss your tee time!!

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Excellent reading

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Lucky man

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow great

glenrothes

When i got home i went for a shower, not only to wash away the rigors of golf but the smell of racheals pussy.

I came down and sat on the sofa,lesley beside me. I started to regail the story of how racheal opened the door. The hard deep fucking and justin licking her clean.

I could tell lesley was excited, horny thinkibg of me fuckibg racheal.

It wasnt long before we were fucking hard. You dirty bastard ahe smiled

glenrothes

Well you had your fun how do you feel about me fuckibg another guy? I was excited by the thought. You think justin fancies me? Fuck yes definitely. I could see her thinking. Maybe the 4 of us should have a cards night she suggested.i will bring it up when i see justin on tuesday.

Justin picked me up as usual, this time at the pub the only topic of conversation was of what i did to racheal. He loved watching me fucking her.you lasted so long he said, i ignored the comment. I told him how i told lesley and that we had fucked hard all day. I mentioned about a possible card night, strip poker he suggested and smiled.

Honest i really dont know lesleys limits or how far she will go. Would racheal be up for a return shag?

She lived it she said, your cock is longer and hit her hard and lasted so long, shes well up for another go

Superb

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

a town called malice

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

Yum

raunchy rach

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

Looking good

cheshire

glenrothes

We decided to meet at mine for a cards night on Thursday. Lesley put on a wrap around black dress a black thong and a bra that pushed her fabulous breasts up and together.

Racheal and justin arrived, us guys wearing jeans and t shirts.

Racheal had a white blouse and dlue and white printed skirt. We went into the lounge and les got the drinks. Wine for the girls for justin and john smiths for me.

We sat chatting, a little bit of flirting and the cards came out. The loser had to do a forfeit. The girls changed the game to pontoon, 21s it made it easier. Les lost the first hand. Racheal said, kiss Greig as a forfeit. We kissed my tongue pushed inside her mouth, it was strange knowing justin and racheal were so close watching. My hand slid inside leslwys top and i played with her soft breasts. All 4 of us were horny. I lost the next hand, kiss racheal lesley said, i leaned into her and kissed her hard and deep, my hand sliding under her skirt higher up her bare thigh. As i stopped kissing her and turned to see justin and lesley kissing. His hand inside my wifes bra, i could see lesley rubbing his hard cock through his jeansthe sight was so erotic. We all stopped kissing and touching until i pushed lesley towards racheal, they started kissing, so softly to start with. Hands very gently caressing each other as only women can. My cock was solid, neither i or justin had seen 2 women kiss before. I got behind racheal and started kissing the back of her neck, my hands slid round her and played with her firm breasts. Justin followe suit and did the same to my wife. It was only then that i felt racheal stiffen, i looked down and saw lesleys hand dissappear under racheals skirt and into her panties. Fuck my wife was fingering another woman.

Both justin and i took our cocks out, i took hold of racheals hand and put it on my cock, she started wanking me.justin had lifted lesleys dress up aroung her waist and was pulling her thong down around her thighs. His fingers findibg her wet pussy. Lesley took her wet fingers out of racheals pussy and she put them in my mouth to taste. She tasted so good and i saw lesley squeeze between racheals thighs. For the first time i watched my wife lick a womans pussy. I pushed my cock unto racheals soakibg pussy and felt my wifes tongue on my balls. Justin gripoed lesleys hips and i saw her adjust as she struggled to take justins thick cock. She was being fucked by my best mate as i fucked his wife. Justin didnt last long and spunked inside my wife. I remembered racheals words, you last a lot longer than justin. I continued fucking racheal and felt her orgasm again and again with the help of my wifes tongue on her clit.

It was goibg ti be a ling mouth eatering night of pushing the boundaries

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Good story

Telford

Poringland

ayr / glasgow

Porthcawl

Nice

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

loving this !

By *ii12vwMan  over a year ago

Haverhill

Wow great story

Lush

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Wow

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Keep going

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

a town called malice

Torbaydos

Aberdare

Leeds

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Damn! What a story!

mullingar

weston super mare

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Great story

paisley

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

millstreet

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

glenrothes

Afer losing our swinging cherries to justin and racheal we really couldnt wait to see our advert in the swinging magazine, friday came, the day of publication, i went into the local newsagent and bought a copy.

I took it home and both lesley and i opened it and scanned the adverts. Page12 and i saw lesleys photo. Her long legs in black stockings and black stilettos.

Her breasts pushed together in a quarter cup bra. I was really horny looking at the other sdverts but ours really stood out. Next to lesleys photo was one of me. Shirtless showing my slim body but a bit lower you saw me with a raging hard on and a hairy chest.

My right hand holding my hard cock, i had decided not to put a tv remote or a lynx can next to my cock to prove its size i knew it was 8 inches long and not as thick as justins. If you look at my photos you will see my hard cock.

Lesley and I fucked all afternoon anticipating the replirs we may get from our advert

ayr / glasgow

a town called malice

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Can't wait to hear more!!!

(female half of couple) xx

glenrothes

"Can't wait to hear more!!!

(female half of couple) xx"

I am pleased your enjoying it x

Stockport

I am pleased your enjoying it x"

Loving it !!!! Really turned on - if I was a guy I'd have a raging hard on!!! Xxx

Porthcawl

Nice

Aberdare

Leeds

Telford

mullingar

Torbaydos

By *ert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ?? ?? ??

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

glenrothes

After8 days an envelope came through the post, our address typed on it. We opened it and inside was another envelopeno address but a po number written on it.it was the po number on our advert. It must be a response said lesley. We opened it and inside was a hand written letter. It said hi we saw your wonderful anvert in meeting magazine. We are very young couple he 25 and she23, we have never done anything like rhis beforr but have decided to dip our toes in. Please be gentle with us lol. We found you both very attractive and have enclosed a picture of us and hope you feel the same. Our home number is .....

We looked at the poloroid photo. She was slim topless small breasts but hard brown nipples. She had a young pretty face he was shaven brown spikey hair and fairly good looking, slim also but manly.

What do you think asked lesley i took my hard cock out oh she said .you like her then as she started to wank me. What do you think? I asked, shes very slim pretty and kissable and he would look good with gis head between my thighs she teased.

I thought the girl was for me? We can share she smiled. Fuck, my wife was now into girls? Its always been a fantasy she said and playing with racheal turned us all on! It certainly had. You kept that quiet i daid. I wasnt sure how you would take it she said as she took my cock in her mouth. I looked at the girls photo as i filled my wifes mouth with cum. Fuck we were both so horny for the next couple of days

By *ert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Delicious

cheshire

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Nice

Porthcawl

Nice

Porthcawl

Nice

glenrothes

As i watched lesley undreds i sat on the bed anf tugged my boxers off. You spoil those dogs, she said.sorry i got sent that and thought i needed to add some humour lol

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story so far

millstreet

a town called malice

ayr / glasgow

Torbaydos

Telford

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Leeds

weston super mare

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ?? ?? ??

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story. Looking forward to more x

Aberdare

Stockport

"As i watched lesley undreds i sat on the bed anf tugged my boxers off. You spoil those dogs, she said.sorry i got sent that and thought i needed to add some humour lol

"

Humour always appreciated

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Love this story...getting so wet reading it

glenrothes

"Love this story...getting so wet reading it"
how does a bloke get wet?

glenrothes

Their names were paula and gary, same age as us really and sounded inexperienced like us. So whos going to call them? Of course it was going to be me. Hi i said, my name is Greig and my wife is Lesley. We arr the couple from the magazine i said. Po77 you wrote to us.

Ah yes daid gary i had obviously caught him totally off guard. We chatted about the fact all 4 of us were very nervous shy but excited.

Do you want to come to our house? Maybe go for dinner?

They lived in norfolk so i suggested they stayed over night but with absolutely no pressure to play with each other.

The girls then had a chat to prove everything was above board.

They seemed to get on very well. I quite fancy her said my wife. Thats good i daid cos so do i.

We arranged that they would come down next saturday. It couldnt come fast enough. We fucked everyday whilst talking about what may happen. I must of looked at paulas picture a hundred times slim small breasts and a tiny bit of hair on her pussy.

I caught lesley looking at both of their pictures more than once. We were both so horny. Paula and gary were to call us on friday for directions. On friday evening lesley changed our bedding and the bedding in the second bedroom. The phone rang and it was gary we both sounded as nervous as each other. We had put some questions on a piece of paper. Askibg if he was straight yip he was tick. Does paula like women? Yes he said although never done anythibg with a woman. Nor has lesley i lied.

All boxes ticked as we arranged to meet about 7pm tomorrow.we rushed upstairs to look out what we should wear

a town called malice

By *akes handymanMan  over a year ago

In the Lakes

Keep it up

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great so far xx

Porthcawl

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Loving this

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

I am pleased your enjoying it x

Loving it !!!! Really turned on - if I was a guy I'd have a raging hard on!!! Xxx"

Glad you are not a guy look quite attractive as a female in your pictures

paisley

peterborough

Developing well ?? ??

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Aberdare

glenrothes

Saturday came, nervous, pretending we were ok, excited yes were we really going to have sex with total strangers? Anmittedly good looking strangers.we had played it over and over in our heads speaking about it.

Les was so much calmer than me, i still had that big question. Ehat if i cant get a hard on? She laughed, everytime you look at paulas photo you get hard and fuck me

Yeah but this is different, i am shitting myself. Dont go too far, dont get ahead of me, dont look like your enjoying it too much. Christ listen to me i have now got cold feet.

Relax it will be fun she reassured me.

I put on nice trousers brown expensive brogues and my best shirt.

Lesley put on a stunning blue dress that clung to her amazing model like body. Finished with black stockings and high heels. Standing at 5ft9 in stockings soles she was nearly 6ft tall now and looked amazing. Fuck you look good i said, hoping she might have dressed down a little. You look great and smell great she said. I was tinged with jealousy.

We had a glass of wine to steady us, where do we sit? We have a 3seat sofa and an arm chair.7.30 the door went. Oh fuck here goes, i kissed my wife and went to the door. Opening it Gary hwld out gis hand and gave me a bottle of wine he too had trousers and shirt on, he was slightly taller than me around 5ft10. Paula stepped forward and i kissed her on both cheeks. Wearing a little black dress ahe looked amazing her heels put her about my height. I ushered them in and les stood up and kissed them both on the cheek.

We motioned them to sit on the sofa, they sat close togetherholding each other. Yip they were as nervous as us. I sat in the chair les sat on the arm.

We exchanged pleasantries and chatted far to quickly. We all agreed we had been nervous all week.

The table was booked for8.30 at a very posh chinese restaurant. We were all checking each other out. It really was very funny having 4 peopleso nervous sitting together.

We stood and went to my car. Les beside me in the front, gary and paula in the back holding each other. We set off.