FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sauna/steam room

Sauna/steam room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any one had much action in a public sauna/steam room? It’s a real turn on for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One of my biggest fantasies

Went with gf at the time to a nude sauna in Amsterdam - not a swinging venue - far from it.

We spent several hours naked between hot tubs (mid winter snow on ground) sauna and inside loungers and steamroom.

It was by the time we got to the steamroom that we had seen so many naked bodies and I had to slip a couple of fingers into her as we relaxed in their - she had just taken me in mouth when someone entered and we had to stop before their eyes could adjust, she was the wettest I had felt with my fingers in her - after that is was back to the hotel - sadly she was never in the swinging world with me.

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I used to go a council run leisure centre mid afternoon while on business in the area.

The centre had a new fun type pool with a separate health suite consisting of a Jacuzzi, steam room & sauna on same floor. The health suite operated on alternate days of Male only then Female only which meant when there you could use all the facilities naked.

I regularly went on a Tuesday when in area and after a swim would then use health suite heading in having proper shower then heading naked into sauna box with trunks and towel in hand.

But due to Bank Holiday Monday I wasnt in area until the Wednesday that week and after swim I headed into health suite as usual but forgot it was "Mixed Day" until I went into sauna box and sitting there were a couple aged around mid sixties(I later found out she was 65 & he was 68) but looked in great shape at the time.I was only 30 at time

I immediately apologized but the lady(Kate) said it was ok and that I had a nice cock. She then pulled down her costume to reveal fabulous tits and asked if she could suck my cock and told her husband(Tom) to keep lookout from small porthole window which he did and she gave me blow job and swallowed every drop.

They left sauna after that but then Tom came back in with their house phone number and suggested I call and meet up with them again which I did. We met every week for about 3yrs until sadly Tom died and then Kate moved down to Buxton to live with her daughter...

By *lim_4funMan  over a year ago

near you

Same had some guys sucking my cock in leisure centre sauna

Yup. Had sex with fab guy last year in my gym steam room. Was very steamy indeed

By *iguynorwichMan  over a year ago

norwich

Yeh I have, would love to swap stories

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

Have a story about the wife

Visited one in Dublin few years ago and got an intense blow job from a guy there. I’d gone in with intention of being the one on my knees but just went the other way

By *orge71Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Have a story about the wife "

Go on then don't hold back

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Continue please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ritishguyMan  over a year ago

manchester

Council run naked sauna, you're in dream land pal. Not a chance

Our first time in steam room was our holiday to Turkey years ago.

End up naked chilling as felt hands on my thighs and thinking bf, but wrong as hand touched my nipples and kissing of my neck

End up sucking a huge cock and struggling as felt cock slide in me and hubby asking to enjoy x

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

Three separate events.

I took a fb for lunch and a swim at a hotel just outside bridgend and we fucked in the steam room after playing in the pool. Heat nearly killed us but watching them eat through the window as she rode my cock was amazing.

Another time we went to a Spa day near Cardiff and she wanked me in the hot tub and sucked me dry in the changing room after.

Last one was in a club steam room where a different fb gave me head and a couple watched as I face fucked her.

Mike

By *eddy004Man  over a year ago

Toy Town

Having worked at a leisure centre for many years I've managed to get the keys to be able to use the facilities after hours which I exploited many a time.

The best time though was having the crack and banter with the new aqua instructor. We regularly chatted and always ended up flirting. One evening I had finished my shift and always swam for an hour followed by the sauna and steam room to stretch off in. She got to know my routine and joined me for a swim. She swam breaststroke in front of me purposefully slower so I would have to sit behind her for a length before being able to overtake at the end of the lane. She was kicking an extra wide Stoke and had pulled her swimming costume to one side revealing her pussy. She did this for a few lengths when I was behind her. I was utterly distracted. I couldn't Carry-on swimming with a lob on. I retired to the steam room and she met me. With little communication we were kissing and cupping cock and tits. Before too long she had my cock out and was rubbing it on her exposed pussy. Bent over in doggy we kept an eye out through the frosted glass of the steam room door as I fucked her tight pink pussy and then unloaded in her mouth. This became a signature end to our Monday night shifts for many years.

By *ete1233333Couple  over a year ago

cyprus

BGHS in Brighton is great for fun and games. Great to take wife and let the old guys there admire etc. Had alot of fun there alone and invited to enjoy other guys wifes. Ofcourse alot of men there just wanting to suck cock, but if no pussy there this is better than nothing!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic