FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected social ends with an all nighter

Unexpected social ends with an all nighter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was mid morning on my day off and I'm sat in Costa. I had recently taken some new pics and decided to upload a few to fab.as I was picking the shots to upload,a few people had entered the shop with a few others already sat enjoying thier conversations and or thier own company respectively. Once I had uploaded all the new pics I just sat back and began flicking through fab,checking updates,and generally having a perv at some of my hotlists..suddenly I received a mail...the subject said one word...Costa...I opened the mail to be greeted with this mail.if you just uploaded a few pics to fab we would like to invite to to join us as we are sat very close by to you in Costa. I looked at the pics that were attached and began to look around.sure enough they were sat in a booth in the back and I could clearly see the woman in the photo with just her partners shoulder visible to me or anyone else.so I sat there for a moment staring at my phone.again I looked up and watched as this young woman with long brown hair with bright blue eyes looked up from her phone smiled at me with her bright red lipstick,then started doing something with her phone. Within a minute my phone pinged...another message. My partner has to leave soon.please join us before he goes.after reading this I looked up as I stood up.the next thing I knew I was standing at the head of the booth.thanks for the invite I said as I turned to greet her partner. He smiled and said don't thank me...it was her idea...oh really?? I said.she slid over into the corner and patted her now warm seat come sit down she said whilst nibbling on her bottom lip. As I slid my ass onto the booths seat her hand reached out to my thigh.well this was an unexpected bonus I said.yeah very unexpected he chuckled.as she giggled..

My name is Frank I said.I'm Tom and this is July. July leaned over and pulled my face to meet hers.I tilted my head as she got closer,her bright red lips gently pressed against mine.I felt her open her mouth as her tongue began to dance with mine as we kissed in a long slow passionately seductive kiss.as she pulled away I was in shock.Tom looked amused as I regained my composer and July looked very happy as she said oh yes your a damn good kisser.you OK Frank? Tom chuckled.erm yeah just wasn't expecting such a wonderful warm welcome kiss as that quite so soon.yeah July doesn't hold back when she likes someone. So are you OK with keeping July company until I get home later? Wow I thought this is fast...yeah I'm cool with that...as long as your cool with it.Tom replies.yeah its cool,hopefully you don't mind if I join you later after work.of course I don't mind. I'd love to help you make July the center of our attention.

Great so its sorted. Frank I look forward to seeing you again later. As he gets up and leans over to give July a kiss goodbye.

Within moments of Tom leaving July has her hand on my crotch as she leans in to kiss me again.gently stroking my growing bulge as our tongues twisted and intertwined. I reached up and cupped her 36d breast in one hand as we kissed,I could feel even through the fabric of her bra her nipple grow hard.oh my I want you. July said. Lets head back to my place she said as she picked up her phone.

As we got outside she took my hand.My car is over here... I will follow you if you like as my car is parked nearby but its on a meter so I can't just leave it.ah OK let me give you my number just incase we get separated. We exchanged numbers and I ran to my car.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting,

Xx

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

How exciting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I pulled out onto the road and began to follow July. Through town and out onto the winding lanes in the countryside, I started to wonder where we were going just as we went over the brow of a hill and down into a valley with a fairly big house surrounded by trees next to a stream with a few out buildings thinking to myself now there's a beautiful place to live as she began indicating to turn into the driveway of this house. Once she had parked up just to the side of the house I parked behind her.I got out and looked around at the view as July walked up behind me.

Like the view she said as I turned around to see her standing there with her top unbuttoned, wide open with her cleavage on full show.ah yeah its utterly amazing but not as beautiful as you...its great here because our nearest neighbours are miles away she said as she pulled her top off her shoulders letting it float down her arms and drop to the floor. Standing in her long skirt and now just a plunging cleavage boosting red and black bra she reached up behind her back as she walked towards me.i stepped in to meet her and grabbed her elbow...allow me I said as my left hand deftly slid along her forearm up to her bra strap and un hooked it with the flick of my fingers.she smiled and stepped back holding her bra to her chest now she spun around and bent over.grabbing her ankles she slowly slid her hands up her legs up under her skirt as she looked back at me.hooking her fingers into her panties as she lowered her hands back down her legs pulling the panties down with them slowly until they reached her ankles.flicking her shoulders to remove the shoulder straps she stood up and let her bra slip down her bare arms.she stepped out of her panties and kicked them up to catch them as she flicked her bra over her shoulder on her index finger then spun around on one foot.holding her damp panties out on one finger she looked at me with her gorgeous pert round breasts on full display.now look at what you made me do....she said seductively. Well the view just keeps getting better and better.I think I need the grand tour of your grounds I said cheekily.she reached out for me as I stepped in and took her into my arms grabbing her ass over her skirt with one hand pulling her tight to my body as my other hands fingertips ran my nails gently up her spine from the base of her ass up to the nape of her neck sending shivers exploding across her body.she whimpered with excitement at what was to come.

Show me inside I said as she turned and lead me up the stairs to the front door.once inside she said I have only one rule.in this house we are naked.strip she commanded...I obliged as she stepped back to watch me strip.off came my shoes and socks, followed by my shirt as her hands began to roam across her breasts.i kept eye contact as I slowly pulled my trousers off I watched her slip one hand inside her skirt.standing now in just my boxers I tilted my head and motioned for her to remove her skirt. She replied by saying no..ill remove yours...you can remove mine after. July stepped forward and began to slip my boxers down over my hips as she dropped to her knees.hooking her fingers into my boxers at the back she pulled them down to the top of the back of my thighs as the front got stuck on my now pounding hard on.oh my seems like your too hard..I need to free your cock from being trapped.as soon as she pulled the front of my boxers up enough my cock sprang free as she then pulled my boxers down to ankles. Her hands gently raised up gliding against my legs as they rose higher until one hand grabbed an ass cheek as the other cupped my balls as her fingers slowly wrapped around my shafts base...oh fuck I whispered. She continues to keep eye contact as she slowly slides her hand up my pounding shaft and gently pulls it downwards towards her bright red lips. Her tongue seductively swirls around my swollen head as she gets her first taste of my pre cum.at that moment she closes her eyes as she opens her mouth and begins to gently suck on the big vein side of my shaft as she tilts her head to the side and slides my cock between her lips from top to bottom.oh god your such a fucking great tease I murmured..

I gently pulled on her shoulders as I knelt down.my turn I said.i don't want explode all over you just yet.over me??? She said like a school girl...it would be rude to assume that you would want my cum in your mouth I said.oh my god thats so hot.your a gentleman. You may cum in me anyway you want.she said with the most devilish look in her eyes.anyway?? I asked. Her eyes lit up bright and bold with a naughty glint in them.and as seductively as I have ever experienced before she said. Frank...I want to taste,and to feel you cum in me however and wherever your hearts desire.oh my god my mind went into overdrive as my cock actually started buzzing from the that in which she had just informed me I could have my wicked way with her.

She stood up now with me on my knees before her.i reached up and slowly pulled her skirt down over her pert peach of an ass allowing my fingers to caress her cheeks as they flowed over her curves. I kissed her navel as my hands now opened to caress her thighs with her skirt on my wrists as they reached her knees I let the skirt drop to the floor.standing before me was a beautiful brunette with a near as perfect hourglass figure.as I began kissing lower I could begin to smell her delicious and delicate fragrance as my chin reached her treasure trail.my hands now had begun to head up her legs as I reached her mid thigh I applied pressure to her inner thighs to let her know I wanted access...July slowly shifted her feet farther apart as my hands got closer.one hand went inbetween her legs and cupped her perfect round ass in hand as my othe hand extended a finger to her now very wet pusdy lips as my tongue finally reached her hooded clit,my god your lovely and wet I said.mmmmmmmmm yeeesssss she whimpered. I slipped a finger gingerly inside with ease as her juices were so lovely and plentiful. I raised it to my lips...looking up at her I placed it on my tongue as I began to suck it clean.our eyes locked...fuck me she tasted so sweet.oh my your in trouble now I said.nibbling on her bottom lip she asked why am I in trouble??? Because I'm going to be here for hours just making you cum with my tongue and fingers because your so damn sweet to taste.her abdomen spammed as she squirted.ohhh fuckkkk she exclaimed...

Grabbing me by my hair she pulled me up. She took my hand and led me into the the closest room.a spacious room with a few large comfortable chairs and a large round glass coffee table in the centre. As we walked through the room I wanted to throw her onto a chair and spread her legs but she took me to a bookshelf.I watched her reach up for a book near the end of the shelf in the middle of the book case.as she pulled on it she looked at me. This is my second favourite room in this house she said with a wicked smile and very devilish look in her eye.I heard a click as she pushed on the book case and it opened to a hidden corridor as we began walking along small dimly lit lamps eliminated the corridor until we reached a door.an old thick wooden door with very old looking hinges.she pushed them open and I was astounded by the array of dungeon equipment and toys around.she turned and looked at me.look I don't ordinarily bring new guys or couples here on a first meet but you just made me feel something ive never felt before...I want to return the favour.oh really I asked...yes she said smiling.now sit on here she said as she guided me to a swing. as I looked at the swing trying to judge its strength I felt her hand on my hips pushing me towards it.within moments my ass was on the open seat and she pushed me back gently to a laying position as she took my ankle in hand and raised it up to the stirrups, followed by my other ankle into the other stirrups. I want you to be as relaxed as possible so I want to blindfold you and put some music on.erm OK I stammered.

I watched her walk over to a chest of drawers and fumbled around for a minute then went over to a glass cabinet. Suddenly there was music playing,I recognised the song but it had no words as it was just instrumental. Clean bandits tik tok.

She strode purposely towards me,her hips swaying with seductive strides with the blindfold dangling from her fingers. Now close your eyes she said as she put the silk wrap over my eyes,securing it and leaned in to kiss me.i could feel her warm breath on my lips just before her lips touched mine.the hairs on my neck stood on end as her hand gently stroked my chest,I gasped as her nails sent chills outward from thier pressure on my skin.ohh you do like that don't you she purred.yes I said its a rush.i could hear her high heels walk away...she stopped I could hear something then nothing...for what seemed like ages all I could hear was the music until suddenly a hand was running up my inner thigh from my knee.I jumped a bit out of surprise. A giggle from July. This is going to be fun Frank. My ass suddenly started to sting as the sound of the slap echoed from off the walls.whoah!!! I yelped out of shock more than anything...sorry I've always wanted to spank a guy who had no idea it was coming...wow...its different being on this side of it I said...good wow...or bad wow...as the sting subsided and the warmth began to radiate outwards I relaxed and just said goood...she began to kiss me again as she ran her hands down one arm.pulling my arm up so I let her guide it to where she wanted.before I knew it it was tied in place as she began to raise the other hand up.I realised I was about to be completely vulnerable to her. And I was to my surprise actually enjoying this.so now you have me at your mercy how do you feel? I asked.after a pause...in shock if I'm honest she replied as her hands caressed my chest. I've always been a sub ,but I have always wanted to be able to treat my man with some pampering of his own but he never wants to relinquish control.when you said you would happily spend hours making me cum I thought no...its time I did that for someone else.

Oh my god I murmured. Whats wrong? Absolutely nothing im just shock I think because I've never been this willing to surrender and relax like this with anyone before,let alone someone ive just met.i could feel her hands now sliding down my torso..her breasts brushing against my skin.

I want to try something she said as she walked away..came back moments later and I heard a lid get flicked open. Suddenly her warm soft and now very slippery hand was wrapping her delicate fingers around my shaft as she wanked the lube onto my now extremely hard cock as she pulled it up at an angle.Again I could feel her breasts pressing against my skin as she reached under my ass with the other hand and cupped my balls in her lubed hand as she slowly began to rock my body back and forth. Slowly swinging with her stood next to me leaning over with one arm over my torso holding my cock up to be able to guide me into her waiting soft wet lips with each push and pull from her hand that was under me.but being slippery she was struggling...her fingers began to caress my asshole,slowly and with intent probing her slender fingers deeper with each swing of my body.oh god this is insane I murmured. She hesitated for a moment as she asked in a sweet and innocent way.does this feel good??? Oh god yes I replied. Her hand moved under my ass and I suddenly felt a fuller sensation as she pushed her thumb up my ass as she caressed my balls with her fingers...ohhh fuckkk yessss that feels good...I exclaimed. My cock now pulsing in her hand as she began to slowly wank my cock as her hand under my ass began to swing me too and fro as she opened her lips to take me into her mouth with each swing as she stroked my cock.christ I thought to myself im gonna cum but it wasn't like any orgasm I had ever felt before. Her pace was a seductively slow pace of long slow controlled swinging strokes,her fingers rolling around my balls with her thumb pressing hard then soft against my prostate causing my body to build heat in my core with tingling sensations spreading out to my arms and past my thighs.my lips had begun to tingle as I could feel my orgasm building. Then I heard her say it...remember what I said...I want to taste you..I want you to cum inside me....deep inside me Frank.

Tied up blindfolded swinging with this beautiful seductively sensual woman stood next to me I let out an all mighty roar as I could feel my orgasm nearing its explosive edge approach. An incoherent babble of yes,my god,of fuck,and im cumming blurted out of my mouth as my whole body felt like it was on fire with a plethora of tingling waves crashing over and over as July struggled to contain my mass ejection of cum flowing from my engorged cock into her mouth and squirted up onto her breasts as she took a breath.over and over for as long as she kept sucking my cock did I continue to cum for what felt like 20 minutes but in reality was probably more like 3 or 4 minutes until I was totally spent,yet still my cock and for that matter the rest of my body kept orgasming.

My god July said...Still slowly caressing my cock which was still hard she pulled her thumb from my ass and said ill be right back.

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

ayr / glasgow

" "

Nice to see your enjoying it so far

As I lay there utterly astonishing delight of the most powerful orgasm I had ever had July returned placing her hands on my hips standing between my legs.i shuddered at her gentle touch as she removed a hand and said...Frank your still hard,so I want to keep this going.uh huh.i murmured. I could feel her wiggling between my legs as I heard her switch on something that started vibrating. Whats that I asked...its my double ended vibrator. As she whimpered inserting it inside her now soaking wet pussy she moaned softly as she guided into position..double ended dildo? I asked...yes Frank I want to fuck and want you until you cum again.oh fuck I thought...im not so sure I, started to say as she pressed the lubed smooth silicone vibrator against my asshole as she took my shaft in hand and began to stroke my cock with a good twisting action sending shockwaves of pleasure straight through my groin down my legs as she pushed the tip into my now slowly stretching ass.ohh fuuuccckkkk I slowly said as she pushed just enough in to tease my prostate again.

She began to slowly rock backwards pulling the slender vibrator from me as it put pressure against her g spot in doing so she let out a low moan of pleasure,while still teasing my cock with her fingers. I felt her pushing into me again with more force this time with her hips as she pushed the vibrator deeper this time.again I let out another slow moan as she continued to rock her hips slowly back and forth.Thats it Frank, relax....lose yourself in the moment she said as she began to thrust faster building her own orgasm higher with each thrust.with each thrust I relaxed as my orgasm began to build again.I couldn't believe I was being fucked by this beautiful woman like this as my body began to tingle everywhere.

Oh fuck yes.I screamed. Her own moans of pleasure had grown louder as time went on.Tell me when your going to cum...she said in between moans.as she continued to rock her hips swaying me too and fro..fuck me this feels soo good I blurted out.oh my god she screamed as she shuddered to a halt.i could feel her shaking on my thighs as she came on her feet leaning against my thighs to steady herself..I can't...I can't she panted...fuck me I said...I heard the vibrator hit the floor as she dragged a chair over to the swing. Suddenly her weight was on my stomach as she hooked her feet inside my inner thighs and slid her hips down to my lap.bracing herself on my chest with on hand I felt her grab my cock as she lifted her ass up...I could hear the chains jangling as she sat on my cock plunging it deep inside her sopping wet pussy in one fail swoop I was balls deep inside this beautiful temptress. Hold onto the chains she said as she began ferociously fucking my cock like a demon possessed. Swinging us both back and forth she soon got into a wicked rhythm swearing like a pirate stealing treasure while soaking my crotch with her sweet sensual juices I did all I could to hold on as she pushed me beyond any erotic limits I thought I had as I bellowed holy fuck im gonna cum again.unable to do anything to stop her I came deep and hard into her as she continued to by this point whimper and moan incoherent words into my chest as she bit on my shoulder as she too came as we slowly rocked to a stop.it felt oddly good to feel her completely limp on my chest and lap but also alarming as I was beginning to get pins and needles in my legs from her weight putting my legs to sleep. I need to get up I said.I need to stretch my legs July.

Oh yes of course.I'm sorry she said as she crawled off of me and then began to release my hands and take off my blind fold.

Once I managed to climb off the swing I sat on a sofa.woukd you like a drink she asked as she headed towards the corridor.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story

I'll join you I said as I stood up. I need to stretch my legs i chuckled. So if this is your second favourite room...which one is your favourite? Later Frank...I promise you will see it.she said with a sexy wiggle of her ass.I couldn't stop myself.i raised my hand and caught her right ass cheek perfectly with the palm of my hand so hard it made my fingers sting..she yelped.stopped dead in her tracks dropped to her knees and shoved her face into my groin.moaning like a banshee she began sucking my flaccid cock while cupping my balls within her palm and stroking my perineum with her fingers almost instantly making me grow within her soft wet lips.as soon as she began to struggle to breath with my now fully hard cock trying to gain access to her throat she pulled away and stood up...naughty boy for smacking my ass...now you can wait until your soft again before I suck you hard again...oh my god your such a tease I exclaimed while laughing.as she walked in front of could quite clearly see a perfect hand print on her ass...sorry if that was too hard..she spun around and took my cock in hand...gently squeezed.does this hurt? No I said...she squeezed harder...I laughed...nope not yet...I could see her using all her strength as I placed a hand gently on her bright red ass...gently running my fingernails over the pink flesh.shivers shot up her spine...it still doesn't hurt I whispered in her ear...she looked at me with a confused look.how can that not hurt??? I dunno but it doesn't that was it didn't until I felt her nails dig in...oh fuck yeah that hurts I bellowed...right.next time...make sure I deserve it she said as we headed out to the kitchen. Next time I thought...hmmmmm...this could be a very interesting night I mused to myself.

By *rs Little and Mr LargeCouple  over a year ago

burnham on sea

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

wow great story xx

So would you like a water,beer some wine. Water is fine thank you. Standing watching her move had me mesmerized. Thinking of taking her right there on that kitchen table was so irresistible. I walked over to the huge oak rectangular table and slowly sat my ass on the top testing it for my weight,it didn't flex or drop so I thought right .... July im feeling a tad hungry.woukd you mind if I had a quick snack? July turned and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. Um sure so what would you like? I walked right up to her took the glass of water from her hand and placed it on the counter. You I said as I lifted her off the floor into my arms and turned to face the huge table as she squealed with delight.oh my god!! She shouted with glee...as I put her ass on the table and pushed her back as I raised her legs as I dropped to my knees with her legs over my shoulders I began kissing her inner thighs as my mouth leap frogged my way to her still glistening moist pussy as one of my hands scooped up under her hips and up to breast as my tongue parted her lips as it slid upwards towards her clit as my fingertips clamped onto her erect nipple just as my tongue began to exert pressure onto her swelling clit. Her whimpers grew louder and her breathing quickened as I began tracing every little wrinkle and fold of her pussy as I explored every millimeter. Her legs crossed behind my neck with her ankles on my shoulder blades, knees open wide and relaxed as I could feel her juices begin to flow into my mouth as caressed her curves with the flat of my tongue until I lifted my head higher and sank my teeth around her clit ...not biting it but using the top teeth to push back the hood as I began to suck her now swollen clit into my mouth causing her hips to buck uncontrollably.with my other hand under her hips I placed onto her lower abdomen and pushed gently into her pelvic region holding her down and causing her g spot to receive extra pressure as I continued to now start flicking her clit with my tongue as I sucked on it making her claw at the table top as she arched her back and began screaming like a banshee on fire as her orgasms hit wave after wave.my mouth was filling with her sweet nectar as she flooded my chin and the floor.

I quickly grabbed her legs as I stood up lifting her legs straight up to my chest as my cock spread her now extremely tight pussy open as I began to fuck her I reached forward and said look at me...watch me as I fuck you. July looked down at me from on her back as I reached up and hooked my hand under her head to help her keep it up.look into my eyes ...I want you to see when I cum deep inside you..as my hips were ramming my full length deeply inside, her spasming pussy as she came again barley able to keep her eyes open as she watched my eyes.oh fuck me your so hot ....I said.ohhhh fuuuckkk meeeeee she grunted as our eyes were locked on each other I could see the need...the want...the lust in her eyes was too much.uhhhhhhm......my hips started to fade from the orgasmic feeling I was having...fuuuccckkkkk....I screamed ...im gonna.... July screamed yessssss as we both came with her pussy grabbing at my cock as I thrust deeply it felt like her hand was wanking my cock from within as I shot forth my cum....

I collapsed on top of her gasping and trying not to crush her...oh my god your amazing I said.

ayr / glasgow

By *lickchickWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I had caught my breath and had sat near the table with my water as July refilled hers.I want to spak in the jacuzzi,so follow me she says.we head out towards the rear of her property to an open designed jacuzzi/steam room.hits some buttons and the jacuzzi spurts to life sending bubbles up from everywhere. She then heads over to the corner where a shower suddenly began as she walked under it holding her hand out for me to join her.thats a cool shower o remarked.yeah we had it put in when we added this room onto the house.theres a motion sensor to activate it.as I walked under the cascading warm water she began to lather my chest and back with body wash,so I reached out for some to begin giving her a rub down.as soon as my hands began to touch her soft wet skin and caressed her every curve with my soapy hands I got lost in the moment.befire I knew it she had pulled me back under the water to rinse me off.as she turned to grab something she bent over directly in front of me and as she had been doing alot of caressing of her own I was once again hard as her ass was presented to me.her pert round ass gently parted as she bent over and she pressed it against my hard manhood.without thinking I reached down and guided my head into her pussy,as she whimpered and braced herself against the wall as I began to plunge into her.it felt so sensual to be fucking this beautiful woman in this shower with the water cascading down over us like a summers rain.I reached forward and took a fist full of hair and as I was plunging deeper into her I pulled her onto my cock by pulling gently on her hair as I placed my hand right over the crack of her ass as I began to explore her ass with the tip of my thumb. She let out a few gasps as my thumb entered her back passage and murmured oh yesss. I could feel her ass begin to clench around my thumb in spurts as she began to orgasm.

Abruptly I pulled out of her and said cmon,get that sexy ass in the jacuzzi...I want to see you sucking my cock this time.I strode purposefully to the jacuzzi and sat on the side with my legs in the bubbles as she climbed in.i looked at her as she lowered her head to begin when I said.is there a particular set of jets that you could sit in front of that would blow bubbles onto your clit and pussy? July looked up at me and said yes i think there is over here as she sat in a different spot and almost immediately began to nibble her bottom lips as she let out a long low moan.

I worked my way around to her and as soon as I was in front of her she had taken me greedily into her mouth.my god the sight of her lusting over my cock like this built my sensations to a new height.she pulled up and looked me directly into my eyes as she said in a most sultry way.oh I can taste myself and your cum on your cock....we make a good blend as she began to moan onto my cock as she took it deeper and deeper into her very experienced mouth.within minutes she had beaten back her gag reflexes and had deep throated my manhood a few times when I heard a voice say....so this is where your hiding!!!!

Tom walked over smiling as July continued to suck my cock. Now this is a hell of a sight.hecsays as he pulls his phone from his pocket and begins taking some pics. Frank....would you be cool if I filmed a bit of this as July doesn't normally deep throat. Uhhh....yeah thats fiiiiine I struggled to say as July had me on the verge of cumming again.wow thats an excellent pose.leaning back with your arms behind you as my wife is deepthroating in our jacuzzi. I looked over to see he was videoing.something I had never done before I thought as my orgasm built to its crescendo.as I looked down at July I let out a long loud grunt as I struggled to say I was about to cum.Tom said, July I want to see his cum in your mouth babe.as July felt my cock begin to pulsate she wanked my cock vigorously into her waiting mouth.sucking just the head as her hand pumped my juices into her mouth.my head thrown back as I came,my abdomen spasming slightly as she took my load looking at Tom she opened her mouth and he said well done,...thats my girl.

So I trust you both have been enjoying yourselves he says.July pulls me into the jacuzzi and wraps her arms around me.can I keep him??? She says all giddy like she had just found a new toy.well well well!!! Tom said rather happily but with an undertone of sarcasm. Looks like Frank is a fun fuck.I can see im not needed here and I'm hungry so ill grab some dinner as its getting late.what time is it I asked??? Just gone 8 pm Tom replied.holy shit your joking surely!!! He raised an eyebrow and asked...have you 2 been shagging ever since I left you in the coffee shop? July looked at me and then at Tom...her long pause said more than her words could.Frank...he looked at me....umm well I followed July in my car and pretty much as soon as we got in the house we have been fooling around.and you got here at what 12??? Yeah something like that...That my friend is pretty impressive. Im sure you both must be hungry by now...join me in the kitchen when I call you both for dinner and with that he turned and walked out of the room.

What just happened I asked?? I dunno July said.look stay here im gonna go speak with him.as I sat there I had all sorts of things running through my mind...could he be jealous?was he mad that he missed out on an all day session? Was he upset at her asking to keep me? Whatever that meant. Tom walked in with a long robe.Here ya go.have a quick shower and join us for dinner.yeah OK thanks I replied as he walked out.Sitting at the table July was sipping a glass of wine,Tom had a beer.July jumped up,what can I get you? Beer,wine,glass of or something? Um as I'm might be driving soon I think a .driving?? If you need to go thats fine Tom says but you can stay here with us if you want so no need to stay sober for if you wanted...are you sure its cool I would hate to wear out my welcome. From what July has been telling me ...he paused....you two have a chemistry.....another pause....I love her with all my heart but you fulfill her in ways I can't so as far as I'm concerned you are welcome here anytime. July's eyes lit up as she threw her arms around Tom and kissed him with so much passion I could feel the intensity from across the room.um yeah OK ill have a beer then if thats cool...July ran to the fridge and opened the beer for me and placed it next to my plate.as I sat down we began recounting and reliving our day blow by blow for Tom as he was so curious as to what we got up to.So you like our play room?? Yeah it seemed great for the short amount of time I had to look around.we will show you everything later.As you may have already worked out we are a D/s couple....having said that I don't want to inhibit July. So days like today are for her to enjoy something or someone ( nods to me) new.now up until today July has only ever obeyed me in our relationship. From what I understand you have a confidence about you....you directed her a few times to do something,which is new for me.so please bear with me.when I'm around her I can't help but to ask her to do or be in a certain way.if this will be a problem we should discuss it now.ok wow I replied.first let me say thank you for allowing me to begin to get to know July as I find her not only beautiful but she has a rare soul.she is very giving but she also has some needs of her own as I found out today so for me to be invited to experience and help explore them with her was both a pleasure and treasure to cherish. As for how I would or will react to you being the leader in our times together thats totally understandable as July is your wife and I am an outsider so I am happy to follow your lead as long as you know I will be giving July most of my attention but all of it physically...well said Tom said...if there's something that you would like to do or try please feel free to let us know.

I usually just go with the flow...but I would love to do 2 or maybe 3 things that incudes you Tom. Oh?? Whats that? Im assuming you would like a spit roast?? Yes thats one...as is we both fuck July at the same time...one in her pussy and one in her .... Ah yes of course thats actually something we both have wanted for some time as well.so your OK with it I asked??? OK with it??? Yes actually we had hoped you would open to the idea amoung others as well...

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Can't wait to read more, such a well written story

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Loving this x

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Totally great

ayr / glasgow

After eating and chatting Tom suggested that July takes me upstairs into the bedroom while he takes a shower. So I followed her upstairs and along the large open planned landing along the hallway to this massive bedroom. As we entered the bedroom July said,this is my favourite room in the house.let me shower you why.she walked over to a control panel on the wall and suddenly the ceiling began to open to a glass roof and all the stars were on show.very nice I said.yes there's something magical about sleeping...or fucking under the stars...you should try the lounger as she pointed towards a long curved sofa.as I stepped towards it she grabbed my robe from behind and slipped it from my shoulders so I let it drop as she removed it for me.I turned to see her already nude as she gently pushed me backwards onto the lounger.no sooner had I laid back then did she grab a remote and played with it until I was in a recliner position with me feet below my waist but my knees higher than my waist.she looked at me are you comfortable she asked.yes very thank you I said.tom walked into the room drying his wet body as he entered.

Oh good I see you have decided to use the lounger.Frank then matter of fact said ...July I want you to mount Frank reverse cowgirl and get ready to please me.July dutifully did as she was asked and slid her slender frame over my lap took my now hard cook in hand as she guided my manhood into her velvety pussy. No sooner had she taken all of me did Tom stand in front of her and took ahold of her head and she reached out to grasp his cock he snapped.no!! I'll guide myself this time .you concentrate on fucking Frank. Just keep that pretty little mouth open wide for me.yes sir she said in a low voice as she began riding my cock. I raised my hands and caressed her back as she rocked up and down on my cock as Tom face fucked her using her own rhythm as his guide.she braced herself on my knees as I reached forward and cupped her breasts whilst pinching a nipple.her moans began to grow louder as she was enjoying both of our attention

As her moans turned to whimpers of her building orgasm Toms own moans too began to build oh yes he said thats a good girl.I love to hear you cumming. Instantly her whimpers were a muffled sloppy sounding cum filled moan as toms torrent of cum shot forth.i felt her pussy clenching onto my cock as her orgasm hit hard and fast making it impossible for me to hold back ay longer as I too shot my load deep into her convulsing pussy as we all seemed to cum together.

By *estcliff coupleCouple  over a year ago

Westcliff

Really enjoying this

Wow. Amazing. Cant wait for more

July couldn't manage to contain all of Tom's spent juices with his cock still being sucked as she continued to ride my cock and as a result it was dripping from her chin. Tom spotted this and pulled back as he guided her to a proper sitting position.now there's a sight for sore eyes he said.my pretty little angel with a face full of cum.we shall have to cover you later my dirty little cum lover.i couldn't see her face but by the way her pussy began to pulse again on my cock I would assume she enjoyed being told she looked like a cum slut.

July if you would ,please Tom says as he holds out his hand.she takes it and proceeds to climb off of my lap and is escorted to the end of the huge 4 poster bed.he reaches into a bed side table and comes back with some lube and a jewelled but plug.as soon as she sees it she grins from ear to ear...mmmmmm she murmurs as he gets her to bend over.she looks over to me as he slips in inside her bum...the look of ecstasy is obvious as he then spanks her ass... we could use a drink don't you agree Frank? Yeah I could actually. Right July please go downstairs and get us both a drink.we will meet you in the play room.

As soon as she leaves the room Tom looks at me and says.I put the but plug in...but I want you to be the one who removes it.when you do without saying a word I want you to fuck her ass. And fuck it hard.she loves to have her cute ass pounded.ok...when?? I'm sure you will know when is the best time to surprise her with her treat.i would like to know how you felt when she rode you on our swing.i hadn't thought to try that position so as you might imagine her ass will be in a very good position for you he said as he winked at me as he motioned for me to follow him downstairs.

Apon arriving in the playroom Tom set about getting some things ready as I looked around the room.

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I big padded cross against one wall with a padded horse next to it with whips and paddles hanging from hooks on the wall.a comfortable looking old fashioned looking wing backed leather chair in the corner.along the back wall was a few cabinets and chests of drawers. In the center of the other wall was a big 4 poster bed so I headed towards that.and as I sat on it I realised it was moving underneath me...thats cool I said as Tom smiled.yeah thats a fun bed to fuck on.a water bed eh?? Yes its heated as well so that in the winter its not freezing..ill bet its a right laugh with baby oil on it without any sheets...Tom looked at me...say what?? You know..July and you...or me...or all 3 of us gets all oiled up by rubbing each other down and then we try to stay on the bed slipping around...see now this is why I like you Frank. You think of fun things outside of the box.outside of the box July repeats as she walks in.... what have I missed...as I was about to explain Tom said oh good your here.and its just a little bit of fun for later for you and Frank. It was his idea so I think I'll just sit back and watch the pair of you enjoying the...funny side of things...as he started laughing with July stood there looking confused.

July walked over to me and I took my drink.Tom took his and we all sat on the big sofa near corridor with July in-between us. Tom sat back and was sipping his drink as July started slowly teasing his cock back to life with her fingertips.she looked at me and said.Frank would you sit next to Tom for me? Sure I said and as she got up I scooted over.she then knelt in front of us and began testing both of us with her fingers as Tom looked at her with a glint in his eye. Do you think you could ride me on the swing like you did Frank earlier today? July smiled and said yes I'd love to.but first I need to get you hard.he looked down at his semi hard cock...would you like to see me sucking franks hard cock??? Yes ...yes I would....with that she greedily launched herself onto my semi hard cock sucking and tugging at it with her hand trying to make me hard yet again.as I watched her wanking him while sucking me and wanking me I grew in her mouth until she began to gag.toms cock grew with each gargled suck as he watched his wife struggling to deep throat my manhood.keep going while I get in the swing he said.so July continued to suckon my cock as Tom clambered onto the swing.im ready he said and without any hesitation she turned and walked over to the swing.pulled over a chair and climbed onto his lap.he reached down and pointed his cock up for her to mount him.....July he said.i want you to warn me when you feel your about to cum as he looked at me and winked.from where I was sat I could see her about to sit onto his cock and watched as it slowly disappeared up inside hercas she sat down on him.causing the swing to sway.now close your eyes and remember what it felt like to fuck Frank...fuck me like I am Frank...she reached down and took 1 of his hands and placed it on her breast as she began to sway back and forth on his cock.slowly building the rhythm and her momentum. I quietly stood up and walked in-between their legs so I was close but did not touch...the sight of her fucking Tom like this and both of their moaning had me rock hard.i so wanted to just plunge my cock into her pussy with Tom to feel what they both felt that I couldn't stop myself on the first swing when the head of my cock touched her pussy along with his cock they both jumped.on the second swing I pushed my hips forward and it slipped inside alongside Tom's cock for a brief moment. Tom said what was...by the time he said that the 3rd swing was happening I pushed harder this time as July leaned forward giving me a tad bit more room and over half my cock slipped inside on that stroke. Tom let out an all mighty cry as he began to cum. Holy fuckkkkk he screamed as by this time I had grabbed the chains and used them to leaver myself even deeper. Ohhhh fuuuckkk I moaned as her pussy was tight before but now it was like a warm wet vice as she clenched hard onto our cocks...fuck me Frank she cried...so I began to pound her with Tom's cum spending cock still pulsing as he came within her.yes she cried...oh fuck me yessss the chains rattling as I fucked her with all I had.are you going to cum July I asked?? Yes.....oh fuck...yes...I pulled out much to her annoyance....what wait why????i grabbed the lube and pulled out her but plug.because I'm going to fuck your perfect little ass,I said as I pushed the head of my cock into her now pulsing asshole.ohhh myyyy gooodddddd goddddddd.she screamed as I began to swing her onto my cock.each sway I let my cock push deeper until her ass was hitting my abdomen. With each stroke I could feel her pussy and ass both pulsing over us both.if you can I want you to fuck Tom July....as I took her breasts in my hands as I pounded her ass...her moans grew to incoherent screams of orgasm after orgasm.as Tom's own moans grew too...soon we were all very sweaty as I could feel my orgasm about to blow..can I cum in your ass or on your back I moaned...Tom replied mid moan...cum in my wife's ass.....no sooner had he said it as I was starting to cum and then within seconds Tom came again.that feeling of Tom cumming alongside me was intense...I nearly lost control of my legs as I came so hard deep into July as she fainted onto Tom's chest nearly knocking him out as her head hit his chest...July he bellowed....I pulled out and tried to lift her from him.with a slight struggle I picked her up and walked over to the bed and laid her onto it as Tom rushed over. July he said again...she stirred..opened her eyes her body still quacking from her orgasms....how did i get over here? She asked...you fainted..at that point she started laughing...that was amazing..

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

ayr / glasgow

Excellent. More

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

What an incredible story. Thank you

As soon as July started laughing Tom and I both let out a sigh of relief and began laughing alongside July. I've never seen you feint like that before he said .no I haven't fainted before but I've never had such strong orgasms before either.

Tom looked at me and asked said,Frank could you give us a few moments alone ...of course I said .head back upstairs to the bedroom we will join you shortly. OK I said.would either of you like a drink as I think I could do with some water. Great idea said July as Tom agreed.

After nipping into the kitchen for 3 glasses and a big bottle of spring water I headed back upstairs.lost in thought about all that had happened that day as I walked into the bedroom I could see the stars were becoming dim as the morning sun had began to slowly began to rise.so I opened the curtains to see if I could see the sun rise.

July walked up behind me and gently wrapped her arms around my waist.thank you so very much for tonight she said in a quiet almost whispered voice.what...why thank me? I should be thanking you for inviting me to enjoy such a wonderful day with you and Tom. I'm thanking you for allowing me to explore my boundaries with you.if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have had such an exceptionally erotic orgasms today,she said as she turned me towards her.with one hand on my neck with her fingers now running through my hair as her other hand gently clawed at my chest she leaned in and we kissed. Her hand on my chest dragged her nails around to my back as she slid her hand down to my ass as she continued to kiss me as if I was her only lover with a deep passion that I had not felt in a very long time.She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her in a tight embrace as she still continued to kiss me as I realised Tom was taking photos of us standing in the window as the sin rose over the hills in the distance. Omg Tom said as our lovers embrace moved as I took her in my hands one hand on her lower back the other up at the base of her neck as I spun her and tilted her like an old fashioned scene from a movie.she gasped for a moment then as she looked longingly into my eyes she reached up with her red lips and we kissed as I held her there in the sunrise feeling the heat of the sun warming our skin as we lost ourselves in that moment forgetting all about Tom snapping photos of us.

My god these photos look amazing of you both in that pose...come take a look...as he had been taking the pictures he had also been playing with contrast and light levels. Some were crystal clear of both of us in that embrace while others were merely our silhouettes with the sunrise in the background. July looked through and said.Tom...I want that one blown up and made into a picture that we can hang on the wall.no one can see its me so we could safely hang it downstairs. Tom smiled and said ill get it sorted. I don't know how I'm going to work today I've had no sleep.Tom said as he headed towards the shower.July looked at me.join me for a shower? She said.that sounds like a fabulous idea.

We walked in as Tom stepped into the walk in shower room and said.i hoped you both would join me. July walked up and started lathering him all over with shower gel as we started caressing July from both sides with shower gel.I looked at Tom and said.another spit roast??? Actually I was thinking we could both cum over her face and tits this time as was suggested earlier...July without hesitation dropped to her knees and began sucking Tom's cock as she wanked me off.then after a few moments she swapped and took me into her voluptuous soft wet lips.back and forth as we stood side by side until I took my cock in hand as she was sucking Tom and I wanked my cock right up to the point I was about to cum.im gonna cum I said as she positioned herself in front of me smiling ...mouth open...looking direct into my eyes as I shot forth my last load of the night across her mouth,and down her breasts quickly followed by Tom as she moved to catch his load rubbing our collective juices onto her breasts as she licked her lips.we finished our shower and July lead me to the bed.as we climbed in Tom came over and kissed her goodbye as he headed out to work.but before he left he reminded July...don't forget July before Frank goes to ask him..she beamed from ear to ear and said most definitely. I look forward to seeing you again Frank, he said as he disappeared from the room. I looked at July who just smiled and said let's get some sleep first as she layed her head on my chest and gently traced her nails over my chest and stomach.

By *orsetlad2Man  over a year ago

Wareham

Great story, look forward to hearing more

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Mega

I awoke to the smell of bacon filling my senses realising I was starving.As I opened my eyes July was near the bed dressed in a blue silky sheer robe.it might as well had been transparent or see through as I could clearly see her fine figure underneath it.that smells amazing I said groggily. Oh good your awake July said as she turned around. That's a matter of opinion I said and laughed.did you sleep well she asked?? Yes I did thanks and you? Oh yes but I woke up starving so I made us a breakfast type lunch.what time is it I asked.nearly 2 o'clock. Why? Please say you don't need to rush off.no no I don't need to rush off.I have this week off from work so its cool.

As we sat there eating our breakfast I plucked up the courage to ask what it was that Tom and her had talked about and what it was that she was supposed to ask me.

Well...as you know Tom works alot. What you don't know is he also works away from home alot too.we have been swinging for the last few years ever since he got his promotion to spice up our see life and to give me some pleasure when he isn't here. OK I said.but he just found out that he might need to be away from home for the next 3 to 4 months...she paused...sooo....I asked if I could find a live in lover who all 3 of us could play with when he gets home and who could keep me company when he is gone as well as live here to give him some peace of mind knowing I am safe.yeah OK I see .I said...I feel so comfortable around you and so does Tom that he suggested that I ask you if you would like to help us out and move in? Now I know its last minute dot com and that we have only just met so no pressure to move in but we...she paused again...I... would really like to see you more...another pause...alot more...

I sat there in silence for ages...dumbfounded.....July started playing with her draw string of her rob while I thought about the bombshell she had just dropped on my lap.

Now I had not long gotten out of a long term relationship so I was still rebuilding my life but I had only just started to furnish my apartment so I didn't actually have that much stuff.

Still silent and thinking July said.look its a huge house with only me here.please take one of the spare rooms for yourself and if you wanted we could invite couples or other girls around for fun if you wanted..am I still dreaming? I asked...July looked longingly at me.i couldn't believe my luck in the coffee shop when your mail came through and I saw just how beautiful you were. Now after an utterly amazing day and night together you offer to let me live here and I mean this as politely as I can say it....fuck your brains put whenever I want??? Yeah pretty much and don't forget we can always host some parties or have some singles around to be able to watch and or join in the fun.

So Tom's OK with me moving in??? It was his idea...After I fainted we talked...he likes our chemistry...he also liked ..no he loved how you just took control of me when I was riding his cock and you just casually walked up in-between his legs and gently yet dominantly pushed your cock beside his to fuck me as I fucked him...wow OK...ummm...ill need a few days maybe a week or so to organise everything but yes I'd love to share you in your glorious home.

July sprang onto my lap and jumped around for joy like a teenager...I'm sooo happy you said that...ohh...my....your hard already she said with a glimmer in her eye...I'll be right back...she came back with her phone in hand...yes get your ass over here now July said...smiling at me she put her phone down..pulled the covers down as she flicked off her robe...lay on your back she said as she headed to a wardrobe. Do you mind if I video this for Tom?? Yeah sure.i said as she turned around with restraints and a blind fold.before I knew it I was spread Eagled on the bed with my eyes covered.Are you comfortable? July asked.yes I replied. I could hear her moving around the room.then she walked out of the room and down the hallway. I lost all track of time as I waited for her to return. I could hear her enter the room again.are you still awake ??? July asked.of course I am I've been patiently waiting for you to come back.I have a surprise for you Frank...I could feel July climb onto the bed next to me.her warm soft hands caressing my body

every inch available to the touch but avoiding my cock all together.until she gently pulled my semi hard manhood up to her now teasing lips.I grew instantly into her mouth as she gagged in response to my enlarging cock now deep in her throat.thats when I felt another person climb onto the bed from the other side.wait what the...I started to say...shhhhh... relax and enjoy July said suddenly I realised it wasn't her with my cock lodged deep in her throat.sorry Sam I couldn't wait to help you.

Sam pulled her head up and with a heavenly soft vixen like voice said wow hun where did you find him??? I could feel a hand on my cock as they took it in turns to lick my shaft,then both one side each in unison from base to tip where they would kiss. You should sit on his face Sam he has a glorious tongue technique. Within seconds my ears were covered by sams soft inner thighs as her pussy nestled onto my open mouth.i could barely hear them talking about what they had planned but omg did it feel good when July climbed onto my lap and lowered her now soaking wet pussy onto my rock hard cock and slowly began to rock her hips. I soo wanted to reach out and touch them...to see them... all I could tell was that Sam was enjoying her pussy being licked as she had flooded my mouth now a few times...I heard July say...we should swap before he cums...July lifted off as Sam spun around.my blindfold had slipped enough to catch a glimpse of pink pale nipples and streaks of flame red hair...her milky white pale skin glowing in the afternoon sun.my god I was fit to explode when July pulled off.so I said wait a few minutes...I nearly ready to cum...Sam took a hold of my cock and said you tasted my cum...now I'm gonna taste yours as she sucked my cock like I've never had my cock sucked before.my entire cock seemed to covered with her warm wet versatile mouth as she twisted and writhed on my manhood with her experienced tongue.just as July sat on my mouth I let out an all might roar as I came...over and over I spurt forth my seed as July said save some for me...suddenly they were both sucking and cleaning my cock with their greedy tongues and then they shared what was left as they kissed.

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Great story

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *ewlydivorced69Man  over a year ago

St johns

That was the hottest story i have ever read. Good work.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Its getting even better

By *nonymousSwingerMan  over a year ago

cambridge

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

After a few minutes I could hear sam whisper something to July...within moments I could feel hands on my ankles quickly followed by my wrists...I was free....as I reached up to pull off my blindfold I was slapped on the hand...no...we want you to fuck us with the blindfold on...we want you to figure out who your fucking by touch...July said wait I have just the thing....she leapt off the bed and returned with a blackout hood...put this on...but please no peaking...she said and turned me around...I had to fight the urge to sneak a peek...once my hood was on I was escorted back to the bed.

After climbing onto the bed I was guided up to the bent over ass of one of the girls.

She reached back and took my cock in hand and guided it to her waiting wet pussy.as I steadied myself on her hips with my hands I instinctively pulled on those hips as I pushed my cock home deep inside as she gasped and let out a low moan...suddenly movement on the bed in front of me as I could feel this woman before me lower her head and upper body as she began licking out the other woman...oh fuck me I wish I could see you both right now I said as I began to fuck my mystery woman with a lustfull intent

By *r_d3833Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

very horny! Keep going!

Wareham

Great story, look forward to hearing more

By *uriatiMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Within what felt like minutes all I could hear was both of them trying to be quiet as they were both building to a crescendo Sam shouted out...slap my ass and make me cum.

I thought it was Sam I said as my hand came down on her ass with an almighty slap.much harder than I had intended. My fingers were stinging from the strike as she yelped and instantly I felt her pussy spasm around my cock as she let out a long low moan...again she said...omg again...so as I was in mid thrust I landed another slap followed by another in quick succession her long low moan had now turned into a panting and volley of oh fuck yes...fuck me...fuck me harder...as I grabbed her hips and with one hand I reached around to flick her clit with the intention of pushing her over the edge,the moment my finger tip touched her clit she began to buck under me like an untamed stalion. Now screaming in ecstacy as I plowed into her whilst strumming her clit like a guitar she shook uncontrollably under meas she fell forwards onto July belly. July reached down and pulled my hood off as I steadied myself over Sam. Oh my fucking god Frank. July said.ive never seen or heard Sam cum like that before..so you have earned your freedom.my freedom I asked??? She looked at me and smiled..yes...you can now see what Sam looks like your free to fuck her anyway you want and if I'm right I think Sam would say any time you want...Sam could only nod her head and whimper a quiet oh fuck me yes...

As I picked myself up and stood by the bed I looked at Sam laying there cuddling July. Her shoulder length red hair and satin smooth skin glowing in the morning sun I pinched my thigh to check i wasn't dreaming. Yikes I said as I noticed the hand prints on her ass...July looked as I pointed and giggled...looks like you have some trophies Sam..she looked at her ass and smiled...good..I want to be reminded for the next few days of the best fuck I've had in a long fucking time.i laughed and said don't get in the swing then...July's eyes sparked as she remembered the other night.

Have you cum again yet? She asked...no but I was close when Sam collapsed onto you.good she said.

Lancaster

July looked me deeply into my eyes as she said climb onto the swing again Frank...I want you to cum ...I want to watch you cum deeply inside my Sam...so I can taste the combination afterwards...so I headed towards the swing and lay back as July adjusted the stirrups to raise my ankles higher.next she helped Sam climb onto my lap as Sam clawed at my chest as she steadied herself. Sam leant forward as July took my cock in hand and pushed sams ass up to allow her access to guide my manhood to her aching pussy.

I reached out and hooked my fingers behind Sam's head and pulled her in for a kiss.as our tongues met and began to dance July pressed down on Sam's lower back signalling to her to accept my cock into her swollen pussy...as soon as I could feel her warm wet and comfortably snugg pussy envelope my cock I couldn't help but let out a moan as we kissed. Sam too moaned into my mouth as we Continued to passionately explore each others tongues.

Suddenly my ass was stinging...uhhhhhhhhh...I moaned loudly into Sam's mouth as my ass was slapped....Sam smiled as she heard and felt my reaction.within a few seconds my wrists were being held by Sam as she pushed them over my head...open your eyes she said as she was smiling at me.

I'm going to fuck you until you cum for me....she paused...I'm going to build you slow...make you wait...another pause. I want to watch you watching me the whole time do you understand? Oh yes, I said with a smile.

Another slap to my ass from July as she began to rock us on the swing. My hips jumped and Sam was lifted slightly as we began to swing too and fro...Sam began to slowly raise and lower herself up and down my full length of my manhood in time with the swinging low moans as she began to nibble on her bottom lip as she stared into my eyes.

I got lost in Sam's eyes and listening to her orgasm building I had forgotten about July until I could feel her between my thighs again with a sudden cold on my asshole as she poured some lube down my balls and ass crack...with her warm fingers now caressing my balls as we sway away from her and back towards her she slips a finger gently into my ass as she continues to fondle my exposed balls in front of her.with her other hand she pushes her double ender inside her pussy and switches it on...Sam breaks her gaze to look at July...you dirty bitch she says....no fair..I want to fuck Frank...July laughes...sharing is caring so we will both fuck Frank...I broke free and reached up to cup a beautiful round pert and perky tit of Sam's as she was gyrating on my cock.my other hand placed her hand onto my chest as I said.I need you to steady yourself here.she dug her nails into my flesh as her orgasm built.

After quite a few more swings of July caressing my balls and finger fucking my ass I felt a new more filling sensation as she pushed the tip of her dildo inside my now relaxed and well lubed ass...ohh fuckkkk...I blurted out as Sam began to fuck my harder with July now slowly swing by swing pushing that double ender deeper with each sway...my ass cheek suddenly behan stinging as I heard the slap reverberating around the room as she pushed her hips forward as she let out a nice long and loud moan of her own orgasm building.

Oh my god July said as she began properly fucking my ass as Sam too began properly bouncing up and down on my cock with each swing as she clamped her nails deeply into my chest as she began to close her eyes and lean her head back.

Sam I shouted...look at me...show me....she struggled to look me in the eyes as her body began to explode with her orgasm...July reached up and took her other breast in hand as she too began to moan loudly as her orgasm began to unleash itself on her.

I had no idea how powerfully I was going to cum until I could feel my elbows and knees begin to tingle.oh fuck I said as I could feel my self start to spurt.over and over as wave after wave of my first ever true full body orgasm was waking over me.the heat from my core radiating outward across my entire body as I could feel my cock pulsating for what seemed like an eternity of babbled nonsense coming from my mouth as I came over and over.my core muscles were spasming as I felt light headed as I tried to relax and just lay back and enjoy this feeling as both Sam and July continued to fuck the absolute life out of me.

I lost all control of thought,of movement, of time,as I laid there as these two beautiful women fucked me into oblivion. I had died and gone to heaven.

Wareham

Great story

By *ot Wife FifeCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Lancaster

» Add a new message to this topic