FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I love it when my wife fucks other guys

I love it when my wife fucks other guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When we got together my wife had just got out of a crap relationship and was most definitely playing the field. She had a regular fuck buddy and usually pulled on a Friday and Saturday night so was usually fucking 3 or 4 times a week.

Her stories turned me on so much but didn't know how to get her to play around. One day when she was at the airport going to visit a friend and a guy approached her to tell her that he that she was gorgeous. She was very flattered and said that his cock looked amazing getting hard in his jeans.

I told her that she had a free pass and if the opportunity ever happened then she was allowed to do what she wanted but had to tell me.

6 months later she was out with a friend and a guy was all over her feeling her ass when talking to her and pushing his hard cock into her back at the bar. She turned around and had a quick snog but couldn't do much because her friend was there.

She told me all about it the next day while she wanked my cock and it was such a turn on.

She later added him on Facebook...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it when Wifey plays!!!

Sadly it's been nearly a year because of bloody Covid

"Love it when Wifey plays!!!

Sadly it's been nearly a year because of bloody Covid "

Covid has been a major downer for hot wives wanting to fuck other guys

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Sounds like there’s more to this ........

"Sounds like there’s more to this ........"

There is! Work getting in the way of telling a story.

Over the next few weeks she chatted to this guy via WhatsApp swapping photos and generally increasing the sexual tension to breaking point. He then asked the fateful question. "are you not scared that your husband finds out?" rookie error. He then panicked when he found out that I knew and nearly backed out but she laid out a selection of sexy lingerie on the bed and sent him a photo asking what he'd like her to be wearing which more than sealed the deal. The temptation of fucking my wife was too much and a hotel meet was arranged.

Watching her getting ready to leave was such a turn on. Her pussy was freshly shaved to a standard that would have stood up to any rigorous inspection. Hair and nails were done and lingerie put on. Towering high heels and a little black dress finished the outfit.

She put some clothes in a bag to wear home, put on a long black coat and kissed me goodbye as I watched my wife leave to fuck another guy 20 years my junior and 10 years younger than her for the night.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Liking this thread ??

Kinross

Liking this thread ??

By *onoBWCMan  over a year ago

All over

Your wife sounds hot

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

After she'd been away half an hour she sent me a photo lying on the bed waiting for him to arrive. It was of her stocking clad leg and heels. (available on request)

At around 10.30 I was anxious as fuck wondering what was going on so sent a text saying "I'd love to know what you're doing right now" but it wasn't until an hour later that I received.

"fucked him!"

"I came on his hand and he came when I fucked him baby"

I was so turned on.

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Hot

I waited at home getting the odd update and then at around 3.30 she said that she was on her way home.

She came up to our room looking very sheepish not knowing what to expect from me after she'd spent the last 5 hours with another guy. She was wearing jeans and a white vest top with no bra and she's never looked more gorgeous.

I was naked and my cock as hard as a rock and I took her into my arms.

She stripped off and I could smell the sex oozing from her body. We kissed passionately and got into bed.

As I slipped my cock into her pussy which had been fucked by her young lover not 30 minutes before I reclaimed my wife.

This is when she told me about her night in every detail.

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

Go on

Didcot

Keep going

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Post the pics on ur profile so we can see how ur hotwife entice him and u

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

More please

By *iclassyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Nothing like covid to put a hotwife marriage in chaos

By *arriedandlooking1928Man  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Mine has never fucked anyone else but I'd love it if she did.

She told me that when he arrived at the hotel she met him in the bar for a drink to calm his nerves. They were chatting and she crossed her legs to allow her dress to ride us and reveal the top of her hold ups. Anyone looking in her direction would be able to see but she just wanted his attention. His hand slipped under the table and started to caress her leg. After a few minutes she suggested that they go to the room so left the bar.

They got into the room and he pinned her against the wall and kissed her passionately feeling her ass and trying to remove her clothes.

She stepped back so that he could see her as she stripped down to her underwear and hold ups. She then stripped down so that she was naked apart from her heels and hold ups and approached him smiling. She dropped to her knees and unbuckled hit belt so that she could pull down his jeans revealing his stiff cock as it sprang out of his jeans. She took it in her hand to feel its girth and weight as she licked the tip and then took him deep into her mouth. He gasped as she started to suck his cock in nice long strokes. She looked up at him never breaking eye contact as his breathing became heavier and he realised that he wasn't going to last long. His body stiffened and he came into her mouth and she swallowed his load.

She looked up smiling as he apologised for cumming so quickly. She replied "don't worry, I wanted you to cum in my mouth so you'll last longer when we fuck. Now get undressed."

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

What a great girl

He got undressed and they both got onto the bed kissing and touching each others bodies. My wife still wearing her hold ups and heels. His fingers started to tease her pussy and he started to finger fuck my wife. Her breathing became heavier as his fingers teased her g spot and they kissed deeply. Soon she was bucking to her first orgasm and pleaded with him not to stop. Soon another wave of pleasure pulsed through her body and she squirted all over his hand. The first girl he'd ever met who could do this.

She grabbed his head and pushed it between her legs so that he could taste her and clean her.

By *heinseminatorMan  over a year ago

Crewe

After he'd licked her clean my wife spread her legs wide and pulled him on top. By now his cock was rock hard again and she guided his cock towards her pussy. His cock pushed gently into her still soaking pussy and my wife took another man's cock for the first time in 7 years. He kissed her as his stroke got quicker and soon he was ramming his full length into her while she wrapped her legs round his body digging her heels into his back.

She could feel the familiar swelling of his cock and he came again but this time deep into her pussy. My wife gasped as she felt his cum filling her.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Tracey has said the same, that she can feel the cum pulse out deep inside her.

By *avid101999Couple  over a year ago

northampton

love watching beccy being fucked, we want to pimp her out next

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow great

By *avid101999Couple  over a year ago

northampton

any offers ?

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

By *wiprRightForMeMan  over a year ago

spain

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Kettering

Lovely

By *en.....emMan  over a year ago

West mids

Nothing better than watch your wife get fucked. .who's next on mine

spain

My fantasy to watch my wife having sex with another man, we have chatted about it and I am trying to persuade her to at least try something with another man.

I was hopeful of my fantasy becoming reality while on holiday this year but have had 2 holidays cancelled due to the pandemic so maybe next year. I do have a scenario in mind role on 2021

I like my wife's friend sending me a running commentary to wank over when they are out together and my wife is being naughty.

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

The first time I watched my then mrs play with another guy was the best thing I’d ever seen she had always said she wouldn’t do it then one day she agreed to go to Cupid’s in Manchester we had been there a few hours watching and touching each other. I noticed she was very wet and was looking at a bloke and smiling at him. He came over and chatted to us. So I whispered in her ear that we could go and find a room and he could come to she said ok but only to watch. In the room I started to lick her pussy and he stood very close to her side holding his cock then I noticed her reach out and hold it and started to wank it. After a few minutes I moved and encouraged him to lick her pussy she didn’t stop him and shortly after she started to orgasum. As she came down from her orgasum she pulled him up to kiss him and I noticed he ran his cock over her pussy a couple of times then he rested the tip of his cock on her opening. I watched as she lifted her hips up and pushed her self against his cock. He must have taken that as a nod and I watched as he pushed his cock in up to the hilt her moaning as he did it then he pulled out and held his cock over her again till she lifted her hips again and he then pushed back in. This was the first cock other than mine she had had. She wrapped her legs round his waist and they dukes for a good ten minutes before he filled her with cum. The best thing I’ve ever seen.

spain

My fantasy to watch my wife having sex with another man, I am trying to persuade her, I would also like a man to video himself wanking and saying my wife's name and post it on your profile for me to view, would you be interested in this at all

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm fucked a few wives in Cupid’s while the husband watched o my one was new to swinging though he held my cock against her and told me to fuck her. I think it was something they had agreed before so she knew it was with his total agreement. Wasn’t bare though I filled the condom

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

Really want to watch mine been fucked

"love watching beccy being fucked, we want to pimp her out next "
that would be nice but

cheshire

"Urhmm fucked a few wives in Cupid’s while the husband watched o my one was new to swinging though he held my cock against her and told me to fuck her. I think it was something they had agreed before so she knew it was with his total agreement. Wasn’t bare though I filled the condom"

My then mrs went on to get fucked by a few guys in Cupid’s every time was amazing to watch after a few visits she stopped for a while then we met a black lad in there got chatting but she wasn’t up for it but about an hour before we where going to leave she said she wanted to go in the jacuzzi so we went down. Most of the couples and single men had left and there was no action happening so we just laid there for a while then the black lad came down and dropped his towel. The first time we had seen him with out his towel. He got in next to the mrs and I could see she couldn’t keep her eyes off his cock wasn’t even hard I I recon it was 8 plus inches. Any way started to chat again I I went to put my hand under the water to stroke her pussy and he already had his hand there. I looked at her and asked her if she wanted to get out she said yes and told me to go and get her a drink. When I got back they where on a bed and he was licking her out. I’d fucked her about an hour earlier but that hadn’t stopped him. He then moved up the bed and rubbed his cock over her pussy. He had a condom on. I then watched as he slowly pushed in the biggest cock she had ever taken. He fucked her for a few minutes then she said she wanted to ride him. He got on his back and she crouched over him then she put her hand down me thinking she was going to guild him in but she ripped off the condom and then slid straight down his saying fuck me he’s big. She rode him till she started to orgasum then he said fuck I’m going to cum. That made her sit on him even harder and take his load. When she got off I’d never seen so much cum leak out of her. She laid on her back and said he had licked her out now I had to. First for everything but gave it a ago. I actually enjoyed it and we finished up staying another few hours and she got fuck 3 more times. Some of the best sex I’ve ever had.

By *elsh and welsherCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Best thing ever watching Mrs being fucked y I wank .. done it fair few times .. the guys always wana cum over her big tits !! Mmmmm

I go last when they all finished,I never last long ..

Fucking covid has stopped play !! Gutted !!

[Removed by poster at 10/11/20 11:02:36]

"Urhmm fucked a few wives in Cupid’s while the husband watched o my one was new to swinging though he held my cock against her and told me to fuck her. I think it was something they had agreed before so she knew it was with his total agreement. Wasn’t bare though I filled the condom

My then mrs went on to get fucked by a few guys in Cupid’s every time was amazing to watch after a few visits she stopped for a while then we met a black lad in there got chatting but she wasn’t up for it but about an hour before we where going to leave she said she wanted to go in the jacuzzi so we went down. Most of the couples and single men had left and there was no action happening so we just laid there for a while then the black lad came down and dropped his towel. The first time we had seen him with out his towel. He got in next to the mrs and I could see she couldn’t keep her eyes off his cock wasn’t even hard I I recon it was 8 plus inches. Any way started to chat again I I went to put my hand under the water to stroke her pussy and he already had his hand there. I looked at her and asked her if she wanted to get out she said yes and told me to go and get her a drink. When I got back they where on a bed and he was licking her out. I’d fucked her about an hour earlier but that hadn’t stopped him. He then moved up the bed and rubbed his cock over her pussy. He had a condom on. I then watched as he slowly pushed in the biggest cock she had ever taken. He fucked her for a few minutes then she said she wanted to ride him. He got on his back and she crouched over him then she put her hand down me thinking she was going to guild him in but she ripped off the condom and then slid straight down his saying fuck me he’s big. She rode him till she started to orgasum then he said fuck I’m going to cum. That made her sit on him even harder and take his load. When she got off I’d never seen so much cum leak out of her. She laid on her back and said he had licked her out now I had to. First for everything but gave it a ago. I actually enjoyed it and we finished up staying another few hours and she got fuck 3 more times. Some of the best sex I’ve ever had. "

That's hot!

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

cheshire/Preston

cheshire

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Great

My wife goes out with her mates and is very slutty.

Her friend sends me a running commentary.

Pic's and messages telling me what she's up to.

I love it!

By *ion King80Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

oh i love watching my wife taking white cock..she is hell of Indian Slut

By *andk1000Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

Great story.

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Didcot

Have seen Jess fucked a few times in clubs, she see’s a guy she fancies and ask’s him if he wants to come with us to a private room

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Read this story of literotica

Kettering

One time she was out shopping midweek and spotted a guy checking her out so she walked up to him and started chatting to him and asked him to give her an opinion on something. She walked into a lingerie shop, picked up some sexy underwear and asked the shop assistant if her boyfriend could come into the fitting room to give his opinion. The shop was deserted so it wasn't an issue.

She changed into the lingerie and then gave him a short fashion show cat walk. He was obviously turned on and she said if you buy it you can fuck me in it later. She then removed the underwear, handed it to him and returned to the cubicle to get dressed.

She met him at the checkout with him holding the bag for her.

She called me to let me know what had happened and asked my favourite question. "can I fuck him baby?"

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmm

By *ion King80Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I knew when she is fucked she always come home smiling

"I knew when she is fucked she always come home smiling "

I know what you mean, if she'd been on a work night out which usually involved and overnight stay somewhere I'd get a nude photo in the morning with a comment saying that hadn't had much sleep.

By *onny g 56Man  over a year ago

accrington

West mids

cum and fuck my wife guys...

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Such a turn on watching her with others

Horny thread...

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Wife is in a lot of my pictures, loved it when she used to fuck other men in front of me. Always has a free pass.

By *ob4funMan  over a year ago

village

Great stories. ??

"Great stories. ??"

True accounts of what she does with her freedom.

My wife loves showing me that she's wearing hold ups and no underwear when she's going on a night out. I know that some guy will end up putting his hand up her skirt and get a nice surprise. She's given many a blow job to a lucky guy who chatted her up.

I love hearing what she's done when she gets home and what she plans to do with a guy when she sees him again.

Kinross

"My wife loves showing me that she's wearing hold ups and no underwear when she's going on a night out. I know that some guy will end up putting his hand up her skirt and get a nice surprise. She's given many a blow job to a lucky guy who chatted her up.

I love hearing what she's done when she gets home and what she plans to do with a guy when she sees him again."

By *mandajane01TV/TS  over a year ago

Ballymena

I love it every time she meets other guys especially those bigger than me, which has been most of the 25 or more. So sexy dressing her for meets pulling up he thong or panties knowing another guy will soon be removing them.

cheshire/Preston

I wanted this but wife would never do it so I found another guys wife. We played together but when she went out on her office parties I’d tell her what to wear under her dress and to try to get something from the night to tell me about. She had more success when out at his office parties she chatted up a younger employee who ended up kissing getting her tits out and fingering her pussy. She managed to get his cock out but they were disturbed before she could suck him or he fuck her

My wife gave a guy from work a blow job when they were both working late. She took him into her office, got on her knees and sucked him off. After she'd swallowed his load she walked left the office without a word and came home

In the month before I met my wife she was out with her friend so that she could meet a guy that her friend liked and he brought a pal. She was basically being her wingman.

The evening went well and after a lot of flirting the girls went back to one of the guy's flats for more drinks.

My wife's friend drank way too much and fell asleep on the sofa much to the guy's disappointment because he was obviously horny and his friend was currently on the other sofa kissing my wife with his hand up her skirt. My wife noticed him watching and getting hard so she thought it best to move things to the bedroom. As they got up to leave the room she looked at the other guy and said "you'd better come too" and he jumped out of his seat.

They got into the bedroom and she stripped off the her hold ups and heels while the guys quickly stripped and she admired their hard cocks waiting for her.

She got onto her knees and took one cock in each hand and started to alternate between wanking and sucking each cock.

By *ew_to_it_2018Couple  over a year ago

northwest

We love this.

Roll on end of Covid!

I'd love to watch mine spread her legs for other cocks.

"We love this.

Roll on end of Covid!"

Covid has really ruined extracurricular activities

"When we got together my wife had just got out of a crap relationship and was most definitely playing the field. She had a regular fuck buddy and usually pulled on a Friday and Saturday night so was usually fucking 3 or 4 times a week.

Her stories turned me on so much but didn't know how to get her to play around. One day when she was at the airport going to visit a friend and a guy approached her to tell her that he that she was gorgeous. She was very flattered and said that his cock looked amazing getting hard in his jeans.

I told her that she had a free pass and if the opportunity ever happened then she was allowed to do what she wanted but had to tell me.

6 months later she was out with a friend and a guy was all over her feeling her ass when talking to her and pushing his hard cock into her back at the bar. She turned around and had a quick snog but couldn't do much because her friend was there.

She told me all about it the next day while she wanked my cock and it was such a turn on.

She later added him on Facebook... "

Does your Mrs have a profile here?

cheshire/Preston

After she had sucked them both and got them rock hard she got onto the bed on her hands and knees, looked over her shoulder and said "who's first."

One jumped onto the bed and pushed his hard cock into her pussy balls deep which made her gasp while the other got his cock into her mouth to continue his blow job.

She got fucked in her pussy and mouth while she moaned with pleasure as the guy emptied his load into her mouth and then lay back to watch as his friend fucked her harder and faster until he came as well.

By this point the other guy was hard again and got ready to start fucking her while she licked the guy who had fucked her's cock clean and got him hard again.

She told me that they both fucked her a few times in various positions while her friend was out cold on the sofa.

Eventually she woke her up and they left. She told her that she'd fucked one guy but not them both. I don't think that she would have appreciated hearing that.

Her pal did eventually fuck the guy she liked but he continued to message my wife asking for another go because she was much better.

When I was dating her she was still getting texts from him that she let me read.

southam

Does she still.jave a free pass

Didcot

"Does she still.jave a free pass"

She will we're allowed back out

By *ottomguy248Man  over a year ago

durham

Great

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Who doesn't love wife sharing stories

southam

"Does she still.jave a free pass

She will we're allowed back out "

Is he still offering her around to his mates for when she becomes availlable does he have any pics of her to display to them

Your lady sounds like such a horny women.

By *ilfloversCouple (MM)  over a year ago

north west

My gf is fucking a Guy from work, she dosnt know that I know but I’ve seen the texts and the Pictures she sends(he’s shown me)

Plus she comes home from work late stinking of sex!

I love it

How do you think that she'd react if she found out that you knew?

West mids

luv my wife fucking other guys

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ristenloveCouple  over a year ago

London

We would love to have her in our bed

London

We can fuck her and you can even watch lol

London

Do you guys live together?

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

My Mrs loves meeting other men, then telling me what they did.

I'll shag yer wife

send her to Coatbridge

» Add a new message to this topic