FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Covid safe fun, nearly ;)

Covid safe fun, nearly ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met Nikki on Thursday evening, I arrived at the location as arranged just outside Brentwood & she was already there waiting in her car so I pulled up behind her. I hadn’t seen any clear pictures of her as her profile was a little vague due to being a married woman but that wasn’t important to me. Her car door opened & she stepped out, she was quite short & plump & wore a tight fitting white shirt & a pair of blue jeans. Her hair was short, brown with some grey about it & would guess in her late 40’s early 50’s. She walked over to the passenger window which I was opening & put her hands on the glass as it lowered, whirring as it went until it stopped.

She bent forwards & looked in, I could see her huge boobs inside her shirt & they were squashed in it & my pulse began to race at the same time my cheeks started to flush.

“You’ll not speak unless I tell you to, nod if you understand” was the first thing she said. I was about to say something & before I could open my mouth she blurted out “shut up. You’ll not speak unless I tell you to, do you understand?” I nodded slowly at her.

“Good, now we’ve got that out of the way maybe you can pull them trousers down to your ankles & show me your cock”. I did as she told me & leant back in to my seat & my cock was starting to slowly swell.

“Recline your seat all the way back” was her next command & no sooner had I gone as far back as I could she ordered me to start stroking my cock with the wrong hand. I began doing as she asked, it was awkward using my left hand but her words of encouragement helped lift the mood & my cock responded favourably. She placed a small bottle of lube & a cock ring on the passenger seat & a bottle of sanitiser. “Clean them all with the sanitiser, lube up & put the cock ring on. One part goes around your balls, the other around your shaft”. I did as I was told & spent a few minutes trying to work out how the oxballs cock ring worked but once in place it felt amazing. My balls were pushed away from my body, the base of my cock was held snuggly & the foreskin was now held back tightly to leave the head of my cock totally exposed.

“ You have a good looking cock, lube your left hand up & wank it slowly for me”. Again I did as was asked & began stroking my now rock hard cock, I could feel all the veins pumped up along the shaft where the blood was now being restricted & I could feel my pulse through it with every throb. “You will tell me when you’re close to cumming, stroke faster”. I started to wank faster but it was clear my ability with my left hand isn’t great & it looked & felt clumsy but she just blurted out “faster, as fast as you can”. I wanked my cock as fast as I could but it wasn’t long before my hand speed started to decline as fatigue started to play its part.

“Look at me” she barked. I looked over & she opened the buttons on her shirt & her huge boobs began to fill the newly found space they’d been given but still they were held in place inside her shirt. “How would you like to have these wrapped around your cock giving you a tit wank?” I was about to answer “shut up, swap hands.” This brought a smile to my face & my right hand took its regular place & my fingers wrapped themselves around my shaft. “Oh no” she said, “just the head, close your fist around your helmet & wank it for me with just short slow strokes & look at my tits while you do so”. Her fingers slid between her boobs backwards & forwards & I slowly began stroking up & down on my helmet which was pumped up hard & freely leaking precum. “Faster, stroke faster for me but just the head” she undid another button & her enormous boobs sprang free from her shirt. My hand increased its tempo on my helmet & I could feel the warm precum rising with ease & the moist noise I was making whilst wanking was very clear. Nikkis nipples were rock hard & she lifted one to her mouth & sucked on it. “Wank your whole shaft & squeeze your balls with your left hand but I want you to wank as fast as you can for me, tell me when you’re going to cum”. I didn’t need any further encouragement, my right hand became a blur as I stroked as fast as I could & at the same time my left hand squeezed my balls & I could feel my orgasm getting closer. “Squeeze your fucking cock tighter, wank harder!” I did as I was ordered & my breathing became heavier, my hand was soaked with precum & my moans starting to get a little louder. “That’s it, that’s it, show me that cum of yours, I want to see your spunk, keeping wanking for me, tell me when you’re going to spunk your load”. Encouraged by her words I found an extra gear & went faster still & moments later that inevitable feeling of a rapidly approaching orgasm starts to fill my groin. “CLOSE!” I blurt out “ Cum for me, you have 5 seconds......4.......3.......2.......1......0.....STOP”. I was so close to cumming I kept wanking “FUCKING STOP WANKING YOU CUNT!” Nikki screamed in to the car at me. In shock I stopped instantly, my cock twitched & a weak ejaculation spilled from my helmet & subsequent minor ejaculations happened within me but didn’t fully happen. A few seconds passed “You have a face mask?” I nodded at her. “Put it on, I’m coming in for a seat”. The passenger door opened & Nikki climbed in wearing a blue face mask herself, sat on the seat & leant across my stomach. “ Fuck the instructions, I’m making this cock spunk myself”, her hand grabbed my cock & rubbed it against her heavy breasts & nipples covering them with the precum that was still flowing, a few appreciative “mmm’s” & she wrapped her hand around my shaft & began wanking me. “You have 2 minutes to cum, at which point I’ll be leaving”. She showed me a count down timer on her phone & set it running on the dash, her hand worked up & down my cock hard & fast, at the same time her other hand gently squeezed my balls rhythmically & more precum oozed easily from my peehole. Her hands were so good that within 1 minute i could feel the tell tale signs surging through my groin & I blurted out I was close, "good boy, show me your spunk" was all she said & her hand gripped my shaft tighter. A few seconds later my orgasm ripped through my body & my cock exploded she was making me cum all over her boobs, each ejaculation landed on her boobs as she rubbed my helmet over them. She didn’t stop wanking me though, the timer still had over 40 seconds left on it & her hand carried on stroking my now oversensitive cock, playing particular attention to my helmet & making me writhe & squirm in my seat. She didn't stop until the timer had reached zero & the alarm chimed, the post orgasm torment was off the chart with me begging for her to stop & trying to physically stop her but wasn’t able to.

She let go of my spent cock & turned around to show me her cum covered boobs before doing up the buttons on her top as best she could with slippery fingers. "Next time I want two loads out of you", she climbed out of the car & left me empty & exhausted.

I don’t know if I’ll hear back from her again but if anyone else would like to play, give me a shout

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh how incredibly horny

Thank you, It was good fun & quite exciting

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Thank you, happy to see you that you enjoyed it. You're not Nikki are you?

» Add a new message to this topic