FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first attempt

first attempt

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok it's time for me to test my literary skills!!

Alice was always at school for 08.35, she didn't need to be but there again tony would be there, if she arrived at 08.45 she would miss him, her poor kids. Months of tame flirting had developed into a lot more heated interaction, and some rather risqué comments, both knew that it was a dangerous liaison to embark. Alice's friends in the playground had cottoned on, "don't you think Anton is going to find out?", "his wife is asking questions about you", but Alice had managed to forget Anton on previous encounters, and Tony's wife was, as far as she was concerned, was Tony's problem. Alice was lucky that her and Anton were members of a swinging website, and it wasn't uncommon for them to give out her mobile number, meaning the text alert was a regular silence breaker in the Clarke residence, and she had told tony anytime he wanted a chat to feel free to text. Tony so far had resisted, bar one "how are you?" text, he was petrified she would randomly text him at 3am!! He needn't of worried as much as Alice wanted him, she knew the rules as two marrieds this would need to be clandestine.

Tony wasn't the best looking dad at Reservoir road primary school, Alice was definitely one of the best mums though. What tony had was charm, lots of charm, sell ice to Eskimos charm, plus he was one of the few dads to talk to Alice's face, not to her 34d's, and as much as she wanted to fuck his brains out, she was flattered he was interested in her as a person.

Tony struggled not to let his eyes drift down every time they met, she wore tops that always seemed slightly too tight, not excessively almost if she was a size 13 and the 12 she wore wasn't quite enough! It was the highlight of his day, walking up the path and seeing her there in the distance, the thought of taking off her top and seeing her breasts up close and personal, and Alice had now given him her number "anytime you want a chat, drop me a text" well, tony thought, a chat? The weather? How Jayden was getting on at school? Yes he wanted to chat but was Alice ready for it, and could he handle the guilt of getting intimate with someone his wife would see every night, as she collected the son he loved dropping off every morning?

Tony pressed send and cleaned went to the bathroom and picked up his toothbrush, the bristles were starting to look worn, tweet tweet. He pressed unlock, a photo was showing. 4535 was typed into the security code, and then a gorgeous sight hit Tony's eyes, a 34d gorgeous sight. He had flirty asked if she had had a good weekend in the sun? And if her white bits had got whiter? The answer was he couldn't see any white bits, not a bikini line at all! Tony's mouth went dry, he struggled to swallow, his hand was gently shaking and he could feel his heart race, oh my god he thought. "tanned all over?" send.

5 minutes went by, he panicked he'd gone too far and upset her, would she tell Jayne? Why had he given her his number, Reggie had told him to be careful tongues were wagging, oh Tony why? Tweet tweet a derrière to behold, 4535. Jesus no white again, is this natural or sunbed he thought? Who cares? Look at that peachy arse, he thought about kissing this arse now, he rubbed his cock through his jeans, it was dribbling slightly already. Tweet tweet "you working today?"

"only till lunch,why?"

Tweet tweet "was thinking"

"lol wat was u thinking?"

Tweet tweet "about you, lol and me x"

"lol I'm a bit nervous x"

Tweet tweet "ah lol well maybe a coffee will settle your nerves?x"

"ok maybe it will, at urs?x"

Tweet tweet " no Anton is at home today, charity's cafe?"

"ok 1 ok 4 u? X?"

Tweet tweet "yes xx I've got you a cake do you like French fancies?"

"lol been years since had 1, see u at 1 xx"

Tweet tweet "xxx"

Anyone wanna know about the coffee meet??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic