FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first bi MMF threesome - true story

My first bi MMF threesome - true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first ever bi experience was about 20 years ago, when I was in my mid-twenties. Although a depressingly long time ago, many of the details are still really fresh in my mind despite the mists of time.

I was a late bloomer, so wasn’t hugely experienced at that time, but knew I wanted to experience being with a guy. Back in those days, there weren’t websites such as Fab, but instead there were Usenet newsgroups where people posted. I replied to a couple who were looking to meet a single guy, and we chatted a bit over email before speaking on the phone and then arranging to meet.

We booked rooms in a hotel in Swindon for a Saturday night, and I remember feeling really nervous and excited as I drove down there. We met in reception, and went out for some food and drinks first.

I can recall vividly being in a taxi with them, as a song by the Bloodhoung Gang was playing and I remember feeling this rush of excitement as I heard the lyrics “You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel” knowing that very soon, the chances are I would be naked in bed with this couple, hopefully doing it like they do on the Discovery Channel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dinner seemed to take forever, but eventually we made it back to the hotel, and she went up to the room while he and I had a drink in the bar. Then we went up to join her in the room. I was really excited yet nervous at this point, knowing that something was going to happen but not quite sure what. Would it live up to my fantasies? Would they change their mind at the last minute? Would I be too nervous to perform?

We walked in to the room, and she had changed out of her clothes into a nightgown. He and I sat down on the edge of the bed next to each other, and we both undressed so were just wearing a shirt and underwear. She sat on a chair watching us, and there was this slightly awkward moment where none of us knew what to do next...

Luckily, she got things moving by suggesting that he go down on me which he was very eager to do. I took my underwear off, and for the first time ever experienced another man’s mouth on my cock. It was his first time too, and I don't remember much about how good it felt other than it felt really hot! I couldn't believe it - finally I had my cock in another man's mouth! I didn’t want to cum too soon though, so decided it was time for me to return the favour.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *rAndMrsCurious12Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

I’d been thinking about this moment for so long - what would it taste like? Would I be any good? How would it feel? The alcohol certainly helped with the nerves, and as he pulled down his underwear, I knew within seconds his hard cock would be between my lips. I bent down, and took it inside - licking the head with my tongue before sliding it deeper inside my mouth. I remember he was bigger than me, and I couldn’t take it all inside. But wow - what an amazing feeling. The warmth, the silky smooth skin, and hearing him moan as I licked and sucked him was such a turn on.

I really wanted to make him cum inside my mouth, and taste another man's cum for the first time. However his wife had other ideas.

By this point, she was really turned on watching her husband get sucked, and joined us on the bed. They started fucking, and I felt a little bit like a spare part. All I could manage was to finger her as he was inside her, which turned her on even more and before long they both came. I remember how turned on she was, and I loved feeling how wet she was - even more so after he came inside her, mixing his hot cum with her juices.

At this point I was still hard, so she wanked me until I came. Sadly I didn’t get to taste his cum, or fuck her - two things I was really keen to do, but it certainly whetted my appetite for more MMF threesomes!

It was pretty late by this point, so I headed back to my room - while they apparently continued with round 2. I kept in touch for a bit, but sadly we never managed to arrange a repeat. However it made me realise I really enjoyed playing with another guy, and MMF threesomes, and started me on a journey that has let to more amazing experiences. With hopefully many more to come (or should I say cum)!

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic