FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In my 20's

In my 20's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressZoe OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

The wonderful thing about FAB is the vast range of people who visit the site - from nervous first time newbies to people who fully embrace the lifestyle and have been swinging for decades x

Everyone's journey and experiences are different!

So I decided to devise a small game to inform other Fabsters how you have developed through the years

You can start and end at any point and can include bucket lists!

In my teens I paid a working girl for a bj and I lost my virginity

In my 20's I visited a TV dressing service for the first time - had my first Bi experience - went out on Canal street dressed and ran a MSN group with 3000 active members

In my 30's I visited a male sauna on its TV day - I attended my first Swingers club - Developed my Dom side - punished TVs in a club dungeon and experienced my first threesome

In my 40's I regularly met submissives - TV's - couples - I had my first play date with a fully Trans girl - Introduced being a PVC MASTER into my play - I got a genital piercing and I dated a female who got her nipples pierced

I've turned 50 and Covid has curtailed many of my activities and adventures but before that I attended my first proper Fetish event - I trained two submissive son line for over a year taking full control of their femininity and masterbation - I met both and fully dominated them

In the future I'm m looking forward to to attendbig clubs and events - reconnecting with old friends and devising new ways to give and receive kinky pleasures

What has been your journey ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istressZoe OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I'd love to hear about other peoples journey or mike stones x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic