FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > submissives gift

submissives gift

By *ead dog OP   Couple  over a year ago

east midlands

Thee submissive’s gift

I the collared submissive is not a brainless being , I am the ultimate gift to you.

You see me.

I see you.

You recognise my sadness .

I recognise your strength.

My only purpose in life is to serve you only and make you my priority above the rest.

Your needs will always come first and I am happy to attend to them.

I the submissive who is happy to sit by your feet waiting on your commands is not a doormat but is a person who is at her happiest making you smile and happy.

I will not rest until you are rested and satisfied to your every need.

Even when my collar is off , it is never truly off , I wear it with pride and when it is off you can rest assure that I know who I am owned by.

I will keep my eyes down to the ground and shall not attract any attention to myself.

Your guidance not only teaches me all the above but teaches me how to behave and to make the right choices even when I am not in your presence.

Training my brain to think about you every minute of every day will allow me to keep focused so my brain remains calm and rested.

When love comes into the equation our sub dom relationship will continue to blossom into something so beautiful.

It's real.

Its respected.

It's an honour.

It's cherished.

A dom who is madly in love with his submissive will worship her and walk over hot coals for her because she has given him this wonderful gift , that cannot be brought , cannot be taken , but simply given by her.

The ultimate gift puts complete trust in him , but she knows he will never take advantage of this true gift.

She sits there on her knees , head down , palms faced up , waiting for you to receive her and you know she has willingly submitted herself to you.

The dom will happily accept her taking her hands and guiding her up to his level , raising her chin up so their eyes meet.

She looks at him and is in ore of him.

He looks at her knowing this pretty sub will live up to his expectations.

He trusts her.

She trusts him.

Together they are one.

He stares into her dark brown eyes and says

“ Now tell me princess who do you belong to”?

She looks up at his dark grey eyes and replies “you”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic