FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > playing away from home

playing away from home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like to tell you how I changed from being a normal, married woman to a total slut. It all started when my friend Sarah who I have known for many years admitted that she was having an affair. I was completely shocked. Sarah is 42, a year older than me and she has been married to Graham for 19 years. They have 3 sons and outwardly appear to be a completely normal couple. I knew that her sex life had been virtually non-existent for some time but never thought that she would be unfaithful to him. She had been sleeping with a work colleague for a couple of months and said she felt like a new woman. She told me she still loved Graham but was getting all the sex she needed from this guy. I have to admit to being a bit jealous as my sex life with my husband had dwindled to a point where we had a dutiful shag about once every 2 weeks.

I married my husband when I was 20 and we have 2 children who are now grown up and living away from the family home. I don't work so have a fair bit of time on my hands now that the kids aren't living with us. I started to fantasise about having sex with other men and although I have been unfaithfull to my husband once before I had no intention of actually doing anything. It was a d*unk bonk with a guy when we were on holidays many years before and it had made me feel so guilty I hadn't strayed again. About a month later my hubby and Graham went down to London for a football match with the intention of staying over for the night and coming back the next morning. Sarah told me that she was having her lover, Richard over for the night and was looking forward to having him for a whole night of sex. I joked with her telling her she was a lucky bitch and she asked me if I would like him to bring along a friend. I am still surprised at myself, but I just said yes. She said OK, see you Saturday about 7.00 at my house. I was really excited but also extremely nervous, to a point that I rang her on the Friday and told her that I wanted to back out of the date. She told me not to be silly, I didn't have to do anything and that we could just have dinner.

As the afternoon progressed I grew more and more nervous and had to have a glass of wine before I went over to Sarah's. I didn't dress up particularly, but did make sure I looked good and finally the time came and I left. When I arrived Richard and his friend Simon where already there. Simon was a very attractive guy in his late thirties, a little grey at the sides and a bit overweight but I quickly took to him and we got along very well. The atmosphere during the meal was very normal though it was very strange having an intimate dinner with 2 strange men at the same table we had dined with our husbands so many times. After the meal we went into the sitting room and both couples ended up on a different sofa. As I chatted to Simon I noticed Sarah and Richard's hands exploring each other. He was rubbing her tits and she had her hand in his groin. They started to kiss and I began to feel like a teenager again out on a double date! At this stage I was getting a bit tipsy and when Richard saw the other two I just leaned over to him and we started to kiss. After about 15 minutes Sarah and Richard said that they were going upstairs for a while and left giggling. Simon and I were getting quite into each other at this stage and it wasn't long before he had his head between my legs giving me the best oral sex I had had in years. He made me come 3 times before removing his trousers and exposing his cock which was about 8 1/2 inches and nice and thick. It was a good bit bigger than my husbands and I couldn't wait to feel it inside me. I came almost instantly when he entered me and his cock just seemed to fill me up in a way I hadn't felt in years. I had a boyfriend when I was a teenager who had a big cock so it had been a long time since I had enjoyed such a full feeling. He didn't last very long before filling me with his sperm. We had another bit of wine but couldn't keep our hands off each other for very long. I kneeled down and began to lick and suck his cock which was soon standing to full attention. I mounted him and this time he lasted a lot longer. We changed positons a couple of times eventually ending up with him pummelling me from behind doggy style before he once again filled me with his come. We spent the night together in Sarah's spare room and didn't get much sleep. The next morning my pussy was quite sore, but I still wanted Simon to fuck me once more before he left.

Fortunately hubby wasn't interested in sex when he got home because he would have found me dripping with another man's sperm. I started seeing Simon whenever I got a chance. He was divorced so it was easy enough for him to meet me and since my husband was at work every day we saw a lot of each other, sometimes as often as 4 times a week. Sarah was right I felt like a new woman. I was getting more sex than I had had in years and just seemed to want more.

more to follow about the next time i played away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itman777Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Excellent story so horny can't wait to hear more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good story got me a semi

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Look forward to more

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Simon is one lucky guy

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

You only live once!

By *ecretmeetshotmanMan  over a year ago

NE

Is this a true story OP?

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Hot

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Wow

By *ICK47Man  over a year ago

banbury

I have played away a few tines as my wife hasn't been interested in sex for at least 12 yrs,mainly playing with couples which i find great fun.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *entlemenpipMan  over a year ago

not far

Great start

Can’t wait to read more

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Playing away from home can be the best, I’ve had some naughty fun.... (Soph)

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

" "

So have I and more so, ha ha....(James)

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Very sexy.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

following with interest

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please more

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Tell us more

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Love this

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Hot

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

coming up for a visit

By *T100Man  over a year ago

Chester

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Had an affair with a Co worker for about 10 years. Best sex ever. Still miss her to this day.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *acks the boy66Man  over a year ago

limerick

Life is for enjoying what was given to us all

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

"Had an affair with a Co worker for about 10 years. Best sex ever. Still miss her to this day. "

I done something similar and she was a great shag, mad for cock lol, even had her here as a couple .

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yep. The sex with someone new especially if they are as adventurous and curious as you is very intoxicating. Had a five year plus thing with a wonderful lady. Her bucket list and mine was much reduced. Did loads of things that even now arouse me during masturbation sessions. I am sure I recognise her boobs on a profile here. The age matches and the body is pretty amazing still.

By *rish10ladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Love it

By *ig man 40Man  over a year ago

havant

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *ornyscotsman1Man  over a year ago

falkirk

Can’t wait to hear the rest. Have a few stories myself especially from the time I was a holiday rep (3years ago)

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

I'd love to hear more about your adventures

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

life is there to be lived, enjoy it.

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Played away often some of the best sex I had, especially married women

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More!!

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Fantastic!

Ultimate fantasy to find a similar lady on here to fulfill each others needs

The fateful night was six years ago on our 20 year anniversary when I was 41. The kids were at my folks for the night and hubby had taken me out to an upscale restaurant for dinner and wine in a city centre hotel, and then to the bar for drinks and dancing before we went up to our room for 'fun'. By then I was randy and already wet for him even before mutual 'heavy' touching as stripped off each other's clothing.

We then knelt on the bed facing each other and he did my most favourite foreplay by rough finger fucking me to an orgasm, rapidly followed by me falling onto my back with knees raised and legs spread wide when he used his fingers once more inside as he tongued my now engorged clit and have me another orgasm (my second most favourite foreplay).

He then followed up by ramming into me for a few minutes giving me my third orgasm. As we cuddled whilst I cooled down, he then reminded me that when he had asked me a few weeks before what I wanted for our anniversary I had told him to ask me in the middle of our love making at the end of our anniversary 'date night'. "So, what do you want as your present?" I looked up and replied, "Remember how the past few years you've introduced into our sex play your fantasy of watching me with another man, and I've liked it so much it has many times enhanced our love making?"

He gave me a somewhat wary 'yes', so I continued, "Well, what I want is to fulfil your fantasy." I should have immediately picked up on the brief shocked look on his face, especially after his previous wary 'yes', but I didn't. I was so languid after coming three times in a fairly short period of time, plus I had always assumed he was serious about his fantasy. Big mistake. He gave me no reply, just rolled between my legs and said he needed to have me again and come.

We had a long session and he finally came, but I couldn't since it was obvious something was wrong, and I suspected what it was. When we had cuddled afterward for a while, I then asked him what was wrong. Of course, he said it was nothing, so I gently pressed by saying I had always thought he was serious about he watching as another man had me and over the years the idea had taken hold. He looked me straight into my face and very seriously told me it was just something to make both us randy, and he certainly didn't want it to go further.

The next few weeks a tad chilly in bed and it was only after almost a month that we got back to our usual randy selves in our three to four sessions each week. But the idea didn't go away, in fact it grew since it had germinated in my mind for so many years, so I decided to act on it on my own as a 'one off' just so I would not have it as a regret going into old age.

My closest girlfriend was about my age and married for as long as we were, but had confided about a year before she had taken as an occasional lover a very fit about 10 years younger black man who was a trainer at their fitness centre. He would go to theirs his day off and have her every four or five weeks when she became randy for him. She had told me she would 'lend' him to me if I ever decided I needed something outside my marriage, so I had her over for afternoon tea and she arranged it right then by text to him for the very next early afternoon. She also warned me he insisted on doing her 'bareback', but she had been having him for almost two years and considered it safe.

I prepared our guest bedroom arranging the bed covers and the lighting. Hubby very rarely came home during the day from his office in the city centre, and always called first to warn me so I felt safe having my first ever lover outside marriage at ours.

He arrived on time at 3 and I met him at the door in a short sexy almost see through nightgown with nothing on my slim body underneath. He was dressed in a tennis outfit which enhanced his very fit body. I knew he would be able to just see the dark skin of my nipples and the thin chest nut collared hair on my mound through the nightgown, and he immediately did, saying, "My God, you're more beautiful than Celia said."

I took his compliment with greater aplomb than I felt, since I had been wet and swollen between my legs for at least an hour thinking about what was about to happen. To say I was extremely aroused even before he touched me would have been an understatement. I took his hand after closing the front door behind him and started to lead him into the lounge for small talk, but he gently pulled me into his arms and said that he couldn't wait for polite preliminary chat seeing me dressed that way. We kissed, but saying to him it was too fast never entered my mind.

He was a grand kisser, leading me in a quick but seemingly unhurried way through the stages of kissing from the brief closed mouth first kiss through to how we ended up, wet open mouthed deep French kissing that had our tongues dancing and rubbing against each other in extreme sexual invitation.

At the end of what turned out to be about a five minute kiss with him kneading my back and then my bum cheeks in his muscular hands and me with my hands alternating between rubbing his upper back and running my fingers through the hair on the back of his neck, I finally pulled my head away and let out a deep breath as I said, "Wow, there were two things I told myself I wouldn't do because I'm basically a shy person and I've just violated the first one by kissing you."

He grinned and asked what the second was, but I just gave him a teasing smile and told him he'd have to wait to see. I already felt completely at ease with him and took his hand to lead him upstairs. On the way up I told him I was so ready I didn't want to waste time with any more preliminaries, to which he replied that I was already way up on his list of favourite ladies. I wanted to ask him how many ladies, but we had just entered the guest bedroom and more pressing matters were on my mind.

He stood at the foot of the bed and let me completely undress him, with the appropriate touching and caressing and kissing of his body parts along the way. He had entered the room with a visible bulge in his tennis shorts, but by the time I had finally gotten down to removing the pants beneath, his cock was steel hard and rampant, with an upward curve in the forward half of his average thickness seven inches. Of course, I already knew his dimensions fro Celia, but that first view of it was most pleasant and erotic. I was grateful that he was average thickness and only about an inch longer than hubby since he filled me up quite well and I didn't relish the thought of having the pain or discomfort of being stretched by a really large one.

By the time we got to him totally naked, I couldn't wait any longer, so I got on the bed on my back with my feet widely apart As he followed, I raised my knees and spread my thighs wide for him, eager to feel my first extramarital cock taking me. As he began to lower his head to my groin, I told him I was already way past that him using his fingers and mouth on me, and wanted him in me right then.

He smiled as he positioned his knob end between my swollen and slack lips down there and gently pushed in just a tad, more to just open my lips than an actual penetration. But even that slight touch felt heavenly and I reacted by jerking my hips upward to seat a further inch or two. As I did, I let out a passionate groan. He was holding himself up on his stiff arms and I instantly grabbed his upper arms with both hands as I groaned.

He was a tad surprised and said something like 'you're really hot for it.' I immediately rhetorically replied, "Do you have any idea what it's like to think about nothing else all morning, and then after that kiss downstairs, and then feeling all of your body just a minute ago?" His response was a big smile as he pushed another couple of inches in. I groaned again, and added an 'Oh, God, do me now'. And he did, pushing the rest of the way in as I groaned once more. In spite of him being only an inch longer than hubby, he still stretched me a bit and the momentary discomfort was quickly replaced intense pleasure as he established a moderate pace of thrusting.

He stayed up on his arms. I raised my lower legs and rested my heels on the back of his thighs and used the leverage to raise and roll my hips upward as he did me. I was beside myself with pleasure. I had never been so grandly had and was totally lost in it. After a few minutes, I felt my orgasm rising and he sensed it from an increasing urgency of my hips rolls as well as my fingers tightening around his upper arms in time with his cock thrusts.

He gradually sped up as we sped toward the heights. In another short while, he began hammering into me and I knew it was only a matter 20 or 30 seconds and I would come, and it felt like it would be a gloriously deep and intense orgasm. Men, especially husbands, need to realize that even though it's possible for a woman to orgasm from steady thrusting, and many do, it's much better for the woman when she's almost there for the man to do hammer her with short extremely fast thrusts for she will then certainly come, and come big.

Well, that's what he did and that's what I did as a result. I yelped several times as I felt the waves of my orgasm roll over me. By that time he had dropped his upper body down on mine and my arms had instantly gone under his arms and up onto his upper back, and when he hammered into me I unconsciously dug my fingernails into his skin in reaction. Here I was, my hips jerking against his thrusting groin, and my legs and arms gripping him as tight as I could, pulling him into me as much as possible.

It was a glorious orgasm for me, lasting upwards of a minute, much longer than normal. And I loved it, totally lost in it. Long after it was over and my body was subsiding fro it, I continued to hold onto him tightly, kissing his neck. He raised his head and looked into each other's eyes. And I was about to do the second thing I wasn't going to do. I opened my mouth and said, "Kiss me." He did and I kissed him back, half passionately and half in gratitude for the intense pleasure he had just given me. We kissed for a while until I said, "You haven't come." He replied with a smile, "Way too soon, the afternoon is young and you have made me so hot I want to do you a few more times before I take my ultimate pleasure."

With that he resumed thrusting his cock, which had not softened past half way and was now fully hard again, into me. After a couple of minutes, he used his well developed muscles to lift me off the bed with his cock still embedded in me. He held my bum cheeks in both his hand, his arms under my knees, and as I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck, he fucked me standing. His thrusting hips made mine bounce on his cock, thus driving his knob end a tad further up me than when we were on the bed. I could feel it just knocking into my cervix. Instead of discomfort, that actually gave me more pleasure and it wasn't long before I was wailing out another climax, which was heavenly.

He stayed another hour, me on top to several quick serial comes with me rolling and grinding my hips on his up thrusting cock, then a few more times missionary before ending with a mind blowing climax from him fucking me doggy. At the end of that one, I just collapsed onto the bed and lay there moaning pleasurably.

He hadn't come from that last one and when I finally regained my composure I asked why. He was still on the bed knelt behind me and he replied that he had one last one for me and would come from that. Before I could even ask anything, I felt him insert his hard cock into my pussy whilst I was prone on my belly. I realized I was about to be 'prone boned' for the first time and didn't have to do anything by lie there clutching my pillow under my chest and enjoy it.

God, it felt fabulous, just lying there being 'boned' by a hard cock. It was obvious to me that despite the fact I was getting much pleasure form it, it was all about him and his need to come in me, and probably some of it for him was the power he derived from having me under his total physical control, unable to move to stop him from ravishing me. And I was enjoying it. Within a minute or two of hard energetic thrusting by him fully into me he came. He bellowed like a bull several and each time he gave me a violent thrust and I felt his hot cum squirt up me. It was the most erotic thing I ever felt, and the whole hour and a half with him was awesome.

He lay on me for a while after finishing as he regained his breath and composure, and then said he should go. I rolled over and watched as he dressed. He came over and we kissed with me running my fingers through his hair and moaning from pleasure.

And then he rose and said he would let himself out. I lay back with my eyes closed and relived in sequence everything that happened beginning with his look when I opened the front door and he saw what I was wearing and ending with feeling him come in me that last time. By the time I had gotten through all of it I had made myself come three more times with my fingers. I finally lay back and went to sleep.

I was so physically and emotionally worn out I didn't awake until I felt hubby shaking my arm. He had walked in and not seeing me in downstairs and then not in our bedroom, had found me lying naked on my back on a thoroughly mussed up bed in the guest room, my legs half spread, the dried cum in my pussy hair and my pussy lips still showing signs of having been used by a man, and a lingering pervasive smell of sex permeating the whole room.

When I opened my eyes, he simply said, "We have to talk about this'.

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Porthcawl

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Let's know what was said???

Blackburn

weston super mare

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Sexy ,

Xx

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

If I was hubby I’d have cum over you first then woke you

Dublin

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A great afternoon session, even a little snooze - what happened next?

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Ive been single for 10 years wish i could find a married slut who likes a bit of fun lol

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Didcot

louth

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

For my birthday my husband arranged for us to go away for two weeks. The hotel was lovely and everything you could want was there. On our third day there hubby arranged to go sea fishing for the day giving me money to go shopping and telling me he has arranged for me to have a massage later in the morning which was lovely of him.

After my shopping trip I went to reception and asked about my massage they told me to go to the 3rd floor room 341. I knocked on the door and was shocked to see a 6ft black hunk standing there in only a pair of shorts saying welcome please come in. I entered the room to see a massage table in the middle of the room and bottles of oil next to it. The black guy said make yourself comfortable as I removed my tee-shirt and shorts leaving just my bikini on as I laid on my front. He turn round saying I should remove my bikini top so he could massage my back and shoulders more easy which I did.

Soon he was rubbing oil over my back and shoulders making me feel really good and relaxed as his big hands moved over my body slowly moving up and down along my spine. I felt his hands touch the top of my arse cheeks which started to turn me gently he moved his hands a little lower as for some reason I lifted my arse slightly upwards. He moved round the table and started rubbing oil onto my legs moving his hands up and down each one in turn. I was now starting to feel myself getting wetter between my legs the more I relaxed. Gently I felt his hands slip under my bikini bottom up the side of my legs again I lifted my arse slightly from the table to feel him gently lowering my bottoms. I didn't stop him as he removed them.

I was now laying there naked with a black stranger running his hands over my body which only my husband had ever done. He asked if I would like him to do my front which without thinking I turned over. Slowly he run his hands over my front each hand gently squeezing my tits I couldn't believe I was letting another man touch me but I was so relaxed and turned on I didn't care. I felt him move round the table as his hands continued running over my body I felt his hands on my legs as he gently parted them I opened my eyes to see him looking at my clean shaven pussy asking if he liked what he could see. He nodded saying very sexy and before I could say another word his hand was running over my pussy his finger finding my clitty.

I opened my legs wider as he finger slipped in to my wet pussy as he lowered his head and flicked his tongue over my clitty. I closed my eyes enjoying what he was now doing feeling his finger going deeper into my pussy I moved my arse as the same time letting him go as deep as his finger could go. He stood back as I watched him remove his shorts and saw the biggest cock I had ever saw. It was a good 10inchs and very thick as he moved back between my legs. Without saying a word he took hold of my legs lifting my arse slightly from the table running his big thick hard cock against my clitty. I was shaking with excitement wanting him to push it into me which with a gentle forward thrust he entered my pussy easy I let out a little moan as I felt him streching my pussy like never before until I felt him fully inside me.

He climbed onto the table laying over me his lips moving down until I felt them on mine we kissed our tongues dancing inside each others mouth as he cock found my wet hole once more slowly and gently he eased it back and forth his mouth now sucking one of my erect nipples before placing a love bite on my tit. He really started to fuck me as hard as I was trying to fuck him. I could feel my climax building as my body started to tingle until he pulled back and turned me over he parted the cheeks of my arse and asked if I had ever been fucked in the arse I replied no. He got some oil and with the tip of his finger placed some on my tight little hole to my arse. I lifted my arse as I felt the tip of his cock touching my tight hole before very gently easing his cock in it felt like my arse was being ripped open as he pushed the whole of his cock into my arse saying how nice and tight it was soon he was really fucking my arse hard I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from screaming out as he moved his hand round and finger fucked me at the same time.

Once more he turned me over and pushed his black cock back into my pussy. He now really started to fuck me hard and fast as I laid back enjoying his fuck. I screamed out yes fuck me fuck me as I hit an almighty climax he gripped my arse and with one last hard thrust I felt him shooting his cum deep inside my pussy. We laid there kissing as he released every last drop of cum into me. As his cock went limp he moved down opening my legs before licking my clitty once more. I felt him placing a love bite on my pussy lips before he said well hubby will know what you have been up to this morning wont't he.

That night as I undressed hubby noticed the love bite on my tit and pussy lips saying hope I enjoyed the birthday treat that he had paid for before giving me the best fuck of our marrage.

Porthcawl

Lucky girl

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

louth

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Didcot

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Truly outstanding

weston super mare

Blackburn

Dublin

Lovely

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

Definitely bookmarked

cheshire/Preston

Wow some very sexy ladies on here

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

So hot!!!

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ilfloversCouple (MM)  over a year ago

north west

Wrexham

Excellent story

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

louth

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Wow x

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Nice story

mullingar

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"I have played away a few tines as my wife hasn't been interested in sex for at least 12 yrs,mainly playing with couples which i find great fun. "

Ditto same here

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Awesome writing xx so hot

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Lovely story.hope more to come

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

That has me throbbing at work!

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Like this

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Brilliant

louth

By *olin PorterMan  over a year ago

Evesham

By *6969Man  over a year ago

lincoln

So hot

mullingar

By *rowsing86Man  over a year ago

North west

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Wow loved reading this and very horny got me hard reading it

cheshire/Preston

By *orny1-4uMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 18/04/23 23:31:07]

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Got to admit it I do have a soft (hard!) spot for a naughty girlfriend or wife

By *aunchy692021Man  over a year ago

Downham Market Norfolk

Mmmm that’s a great story xx I wish I was Simon xxxxxxx

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

hayes

Love this story.more please

hayes

Nice

hayes

So hot

By *host1100Man  over a year ago

Scotland / England

Great stories, you have a vivid imagination. Do you write professionally ?

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Phewww what a moment

Wrexham

Brilliant

By *aturelover80Man  over a year ago