FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Controlled Cock

Controlled Cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have posted here recently about the cuckolded situation we are in. My wife, Lola is 35, we’ve been together 13 years and her young bf, Nick is 23. We have recently also added to this with a few meets, so we are getting into our stride!

She has long dark hair, beautiful dark brown eyes and a wickedly seductive smile, as well as a lovely body; she is 5ft 5 with 38D boobs that have perfect nipples and a beautiful tight and very sweet pussy. Nick is tall and lean, with a firm lightly tanned body, has around 8 inches to play with and has a cute tight bum that has a habit of driving my wife wild.

Since writing on here I have had a good few people message me and that’s been cool. Two in particular, one guy called Mike, the other a female. The latter, let’s call her Ginny as that’s what she calls herself, has been a very regular correspondent and it’s because of her dom suggestions that we have since now tried for me to have my cock controlled freely – rather than with a device – and I wanted to let you all know this is an amazing state of subspace to be in. Let me try and tell it from own perspective:

This week, Lola - following on from an extraordinary weekend of very hot sex with Nick, told me that she was desperate for an orgasm. She told me that we should watch the video that both her and Nick made over Sunday into Monday, as well as the various pictures. She made it clear that she wanted to cum more than anything and of course I was more than ready to oblige her as I have been in a constant state of arousal since we got back from our trip, though I was not due to cum for a few days at least, since we were trying this new method. I had been pleased with the previous endurance of five days, something of a record for this cuck!

First of all, following a shower together, where she described to me how Nick had fucked her from behind in a shower just like the one we were taking, she soaped my already very hard cock and tight balls. She told me that she was on tip toe as he bent her over to fuck her pussy in the hotel room that I was paying for, whilst I was downstairs trembling in the deserted bar, sipping a drink, wanting to go back but then telling myself that it would be worth the wait!

She kissed me and stroked me some more and then she stepped out whilst I stood processing her remarks. Once dried, we went back to our sitting room where she came over to me, leant in and kissed me again for a further I guess five to ten minutes, all the time with her knee riding against my thigh then moving it to where my cock was raging.

We then decided to watch the video and leaf the pics, I at this point was sat alongside her with her taking her thumb and wiping the oozing precum from my aching dick, and I very slowly licked and sucked at her toes. She was squirming, watching the action of Nick inside her on screen. It felt like this was only a few seconds but in fact probably lasted half an hour!

By this point I could have just cum by sheer touching but was able to resist. Whereupon she asked that I give her a massage with the Bodyshop oil that I had bought for her when we were out the previous afternoon - with Nick! She said that she wanted to try it out first before she used it on him. This was very naughty but I of course could not wait to get my hands on her body. We made our way to the bed where she led the wrong way vertically, her hair draped over the side. I decided I would play a little game. She pulled off her top and was wearing just her PJ bottoms, which I removed.

But I then covered her gorgeous arse with a tiny white towel,. She giggled as I did this, but by this point - with my hands upon her skin, her shoulders, her lower back, with the oil warming her skin - she was rising to my every touch and arching her back every time I went close to the towel. I then teased very slowly down into her bum hole, not entering, but just rubbing and she really bucked this time. I moved behind her as she described the previous couple of day's events. Her detail in telling what she had enjoyed and what she found hot was a revelation; I had never heard her be this slutty in our own situation and it was a complete turn on.

Weeping cock by this time.

She has a small bullet with a very cute little pink tip and she had placed this on the bed earlier. I knew what was expected. All the time she whispered to me, I moved my mouth over her arse cheeks, he thighs and then the tip of her clit and then darting my tongue slowly, then quickly into her pussy, which as you might have guessed really was dripping wet. She tasted so good as she told me about the way he powered into her. I then took her bullet and teased it all around her clit; she was really panting for more and more attention to her pussy and so my tongue went in and out and my finger also found its way in. I held her off three or four times, controlling her a little - which is something she likes - until she bucked back and said 'now don't hold back'. Another five mins of this intense stimulation had her cumming and exploding her very sweet pussy juice onto my face and fingers.

As we lay there, I moved to alongside her where I was met by the cheekiest and sweetest grin imaginable! 'I haven't finished telling you my story, have I?' she said wickedly. And with that, she got onto her side, stroked my balls and said to me 'is it nice wanking, thinking of me getting fucked by a 23 year old, he can reach right in me you know, you enjoyed that creampie didn't you, with me sat reverse on your face and you still could not get it all out because her had buried it so deeply inside me, you like him in our hotel room fucking me don't you, whilst you wank yourself, desperately trying to hold off and watch me have him bent over and on his cock...?'

This was too much and at this point I erupted over her hand, with cum spattering my shoulder. She giggled wickedly again, kissed me deeply and we lay there cuddling. She knew full well that I would find that a tough one and she more than pushed the situation. She told me that she does love to see me cum but that will be it now til Friday, when he comes over once more.

And of course, with my little dick out, I am hard again...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

really thought this true account would've attracted a comment or two. You never can tell I guess x

By *eeks1Man  over a year ago

Surrey / berks

That's was a very horny story!!! And he is one lucky 23 year old!!

Got any other stories with the 3 of you together?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice story would love to hear more. he is a lucky boy

That 23 year old is now a 24 year old - his birthday was a memorable night too. Gonna publish a new story in a bit x

Really enjoyed reading that, we are kind of playing like that although we are not as keen on the Cuck side or the cleaning up. L loves to get watched as she fucks younger guys and I really like watching it. We are thinking of trying L playing alone and may post if it comes to pass.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Great story.....keep em cumin

Have not come since Saturday, it is now Monday, we are playing later this week, should I be allowed to cum.

not allowed to cum for 2 weeks

Hi Tom. Are you saying you are waiting or are you telling me to wait?

» Add a new message to this topic