FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A shed in the Woods, a precursor

A shed in the Woods, a precursor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickkie OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

This is my first post, see what you think

Years ago, in my early 20’s I had enjoyed the odd cottaging encounter and my curiosity began to grow. One night I was in a local park in my jogging bottoms with a little red Hom thong underneath. I could hear footsteps behind me so I stopped by a climbing frame. The footsteps drew nearer until they came to a stop behind me. ‘Nod if you are here for some fun’ the voice said.

I nodded and no sooner than my head had stopped moving, I felt a hand on my bum. Another hand was added that caressed my arse cheeks. Together they reached up to my waistband and dragged my joggers down to my ankles. A new sensation, hot breath on my exposed rear. The hands returning to my cheeks, separated and spread them to reveal the red string. A kiss to my left cheek was repeated on the right and then a tongue traced the line of my thong until it reached my quivering hole.

The hands pulled on my hips, forcing me to extend my rear towards the probing tongue that was soon replaced by a finger pushing into my tight hole. My groan seemed to spur the stranger on as he sea sawed in an out of my virgin bum and my precum began to flow.

The spare hand sneaked between my legs, reaching up and groping my bulge, one finger sliding under the flimsy material and pulling my cock into the evening air and then backwards between my legs as a slow milking action began. The coordination was superb as the finger went into my hole, so the hand milking me pulled down; the pressure built and built until I exploded, legs shaking and bottom clenching around the finger in my arse as my cum splattered on the ground and down my legs.

‘Good lad’ said the voice, ‘it looks like you needed that, same time next week if you are interested and if you are, wear what I have put in your pocket’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

This could get even hotter i reckon

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *appyChap91Man  over a year ago

Hull

salisbury

As the footsteps faded away I bent down and pulled up my joggers, a pool of cum in them felt cold against my arse as I pulled the waist band strings tight and made a bow.

Dipping my hand into the left hand pocket I pulled out a ball of material held tight by elastic bands. Returning to my car I was able to see more clearly a mix of nylon and lace that I carefully unfurled to reveal a pair of woman’s sheer black tights with the crotch cut out and a black lace g-string with a satin front that looked similar, but not the same, as my ex girlfriend’s.

The parting instruction had been to wear them next week. Although I had seen many drawings on the backs of toilet doors of stocking clad legs and hard cocks, I had never contemplated my hairy legs being wrapped in nylon. Still, there were a few days to think about it, and to try them on.

salisbury

A few hours later having had a shower I couldn’t get the thought out of my head what it would be like to wear crutchless tights. I had to find out. First one foot, then the other, the material locking my legs together until the nylon slowly eased its way up my calves, around my thighs until eventually it encircled my waist.

My legs felt smooth, slightly cool to the touch and the feeling of even my own fingers was sending pleasure signals to my hardening cock. What wasn’t so pleasing was the mat of leg hair squashed under the nylon. In for a penny, in for a pound, the voice in my head said as I recalled the half used tube of immac by ex had left int the bathroom cabinet.

Half an hour later the result was spectacular and if I say so myself my legs looked amazing in their nylon sheaths. The g-string was a little tight reducing my usual bulge to a little satin covered mound.

And so, seven days later, there I was again. In the park, at the same time, by the climbing frame, wearing my joggers but with a surprise underneath as I heard footsteps approaching.

‘Good lad’ said the familiar voice ‘I hoped you would come back’ he said. ‘Have you done as you were told’ he enquired. My head nodded as I pulled on the bow at my joggers waistband at the same time his hands encircled my waist, the right hand finding flesh and pushing its way down to grope my satin clad cock and balls before being joined by the left.

Abruptly my joggers were pulled to my ankles. ‘Take em off’ he said and as I bent down to do so, I could feel him behind me, pulling me into him as he ground against me, his strong hands pulling at my hips in a slow fucking motion.

‘Turn around’ was the next command and as I did so I saw a distinguished looking man with grey hair dressed smartly in a suit. Dropping to a squatting position he ran his hands up and down my legs, complimenting me how good they felt and then noticing that they were hair free.

‘Did I tell you to remove your leg hair ? He said, no I replied as he grabbed me, spun me round and pushed me over one of the climbing frame bars. The first slap caught me by surprise as more followed and I could feel my cheeks start to burn. Slaps were replaced by caresses and the feeling of hot breath on my bottom, that magic younger again working its way around my puckered hole, little jabs trying to penetrate but not succeeding.

A small click and then he’s rubbing something cold on my hole, ahhh that finger feels much bigger and deeper this time as it prods my prostate before being joined by another that stretches me still further.

More instructions are given to me until I find myself hanging from the bars of the climbing frame by my outstretched arms while my legs rest on lower bars and allowing him to continue probing my rear while presenting by satin bulge towards him.

Even I can see the damp patch in my panties. Moving closer his mouth covers the satin. I feel the cold of metal and then a snip, snip as the scissors slice the g-string from me and allowing my cock to spring free. Instantly he is slurping on it sucking the head while one hand continues to finger me and the other pulling and twisting my balls.Pleasure courses through me, I begin to shake as my orgasm nears until I can hold it no longer and pump my cum down his throat.

‘Good girl’ he says as his fingers leave my sore rear gaping slightly. ‘You have promise’ he says as he hands me a piece of folded paper. ‘If you choose to follow the directions on that paper be sure to remove all body hair’ he says as he turns to walk away he says ‘make it there by 2pm next Saturday’

salisbury

The paper lay before me, a map from the city of Salisbury annotated with road numbers and arrows heading out towards Salisbury plain until there was a Red Cross saying “park here” Written instructions then followed ...”walk down the track in front of you until you see a Yew tree on your right then take the next path left and continue until you come across an old field roller in the hedge and a copse of trees behind it. Follow the small path into the trees and look for the shed after a couple of hundred metres”

Seemed relatively straight forward, all I needed to do was to follow the instruction to remove hair from my body. So, there I am, Friday night with 2 tubes of immac covering my body from ankles to the neck, waiting for the recommended time for it to do its work.

5 minutes passes and the skin around my balls and arse is starting to burn a little. It’s a relief to get in the shower a few minutes later and watch the hair fall away as the warm jets of water blast my skin.

Drying my now smooth and hair free frame, I dab myself with moisturiser and head to bed wondering what tomorrow’s adventure will bring. Sleep does not come quickly as I recall my last 2 meets with the stranger and how hard my cock was as he spanked and fingered my arse.

By *uetv2TV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

Carry on please ??

salisbury

It was a sunny day so I selected shorts, a short sleeved summer shirt and trainers before jumping in the car and following the directions on the map. Half an hour later I was turning off the main road and a further 10 minutes saw me parking where X marked the spot on the map.

The track was fairly overgrown and the sun was hot on my back as I passed the yew tree and headed towards my final destination. At last, I came to the roller and could just see a very faint path into the trees. Stinging nettles brushed my leg and I cursed the itching burn they created as I pushed into and under the tree canopy.

The air was a bit damper, a sweet smell of leaf mould and here and there on the ground, a faint footprint of shoe soles. Counting the paces I got to 150 and could see some horizontal timbers ahead and what looked like a corrugated iron roof.

Drawing closer, I could see it was a structure about 2.5 metres high by about 4 meters wide and 7 meters long. Part of the roof at the far end had collapsed and a small tree was growing through the gap, there was a open door hanging by one hinge on the side closest to me . I could feel my heart thumping in my chest, my senses at full alert, as I stepped forward and through the door.

As my eyes adjusted I could see hangers strung from the rafters on bits of string, bearing all sorts of underwear, stockings, suspenders, bras, other things that I didn’t recognise as well as skirts, blouses and dresses.

There was a mattress towards the rear and to the left what looked like a pallet table besides some chains that hung from the roof. A snap of a twig brought me back to my senses as the now familiar voice said “Hello” behind me.

By *jizzleMan  over a year ago

balla

And ??????????????

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Mmmm sounding fab

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS  over a year ago

my town

salisbury

A single command, “strip”. I obeyed immediately,“good girl” he said as he ran his hands across my hairless chest, grazing and then pinching my small nipples until they hurt. His hands moved lower caressing my body as my now hard cock throbbed I front of me.

Pushing me towards the pallet table he secured one wrist and then the other to the chains by small hoops of rope that tightened as the chains were pulled higher and stuck them through the links to a large nail sticking out of the wall. Selecting a white lace suspender belt he fastened it around my waist and then rolled some tan stockings up my legs and secured them to the 6 straps that were hanging down. Pausing to admire his efforts he again returned to my nipples, pulling and twisting; observing my cock twitching and betraying the pleasure his assault was giving me.

Collecting the pre cum from my cock, he slid his hands between my legs and circled my little hole applying constant pressure until the invading digit penetrated me and his mouth closed around my throbbing cock, his tongue swirling around my glans.

Suddenly the finger was gone and he was opening a small bag I had not noticed on the pallet table. A click and the sound of lube being squeezed out made my heart beat a little faster as he moved back towards me with a black glistening butt plug. The insertion was quite painful and my previously hard cock shrivelled as the plug was sucked in to my rear producing a long string of pre cum being forced out of me.

Moving again to the hangers, he selected a corset and laced it onto me, pulling it tight and forcing my pecs and nipples up into small breasts. Seemingly satisfied he returned to his bag and pulled out a phone. “She’s ready for you to join us” he said as he turned and walked out of the building chuckling.

By *ovingtongueMan  over a year ago

bedfordshire

By *iderryMan  over a year ago

Derry

By *anfromdelmonte121Man  over a year ago

Gwynedd

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

my town

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

More definitely. Reads like a meet I had

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Awesome

salisbury

He wasn’t gone long before returning with a long stinging nettle in his gloved left hand. My leg was still burning from its encounter with the nettles on my way in to the wood earlier and I wondered what he planned on doing with it, for now he placed it on the pallet table.

Reaching into his bag again he pulled out a pair of 6 inch sandles- the kind that are adjustable with heel and ankle straps. Squalling down in front of me he carefully fitted them to my feet taking extra care to ensure the straps and buckles were pulled tight. On the soft dirt floor of the shed, the heels began to slowly sink into the ground.

From his pocket he produced a small circular piece of what looked leather with small eyelets and laces. Grabbing my balls with one hand and pulling down he extended my scrotum, and then laced the leather onto my stretched sac so my balls were separated from my cock. Teasingly he ran his nails across my now taut plump balls and then from his other pocket produced a heavy looking weight, from memory, much like I had used an a deep sea fishing trip years ago. Smiling he attached the weight to the leather cuff and stood back then, lifting his foot and setting the weight swinging with one flick of his shoe. This was a new sensation for me, not unpleasant at first but with time maybe it might be.

The final thing I saw for quite some time was him returning to the bag and pulling out a mask like you are given on airlines to sleep, my vision then disappeared and my mind concentrated on the remaining senses at my disposal. Hands caressed my nylon clad legs , up and down, circulating to the back, separated my bum cheeks and reminding me of the black plug buried in my rear.

Footsteps approached as a tounge probed my pee hole before it traced a path down my shaft. “Gosh, you have done well” said a new voice, “we are going to have some fun with this one” it continued. There was no reply other than the feeling of my whole cock being sucked deep into a hot mouth. At the rear I could feel breath on my back then hands on my waist, moving down to lightly spank my cheeks before moving to my pushed up tits and the nipples that crowned them; that sweet pain sending pleasure messages to my throbbing cock.

I could feel my full and stretched balls being lightly ticked and then ahhhh, the stinging burning sensation of nettles on skin. The weight, like a pendulum continuing its remorseless torture. At the rear a hand was pulling at the plug, stretching me to allow the grip to loosen until suddenly it was gone.

My arms that were by now beginning to tingle were pulled higher by the chains, forcing me onto tip toe. The sound of more lube and then a new invader could be felt at my rear, not inserted as the plug was but just enough to know that it was lined up so to speak. The chain was slacked slightly and then, nothing. No touch, no sound other than my heart beat until I realised the cruel game as my heels began to sink into the soft floor and the invader began its remorseless journey into me. It didn’t take long for me to be impaled, my virgin hole that until now had only enjoyed fingers, now stretched beyond anything encountered before.

Release from the chains followed, I was pulled forward the chains rattling over the pallet table and down the far side. I was now bent over with my head just reaching the opposite side of the pallet table. The lovely tan stockings catching on the rough timber platform as the invader was removed from my rear.

Something hot brushed my cheek and then rubbed my lips “open your mouth” was the command as the hot salty cock began a slow face fuck. At the opposite end a similar experience as my bum cheeks were pulled apart to feel another hot member being rubbed up and down my crack, the motion again setting the weight swinging.

Soon enough my semi open hole felt the first nudge of penetration, nothing cold this time, hot, hard cock pushed forward banging against my prostate and setting off a steady drip from my bound and stretched balls. They spit roasted me without much mercy until my body could take no more, my orgasm the most intense ever.

Releasing me and removing the blind fold I was told to kneel as two angry cocks were wanked furiously at my face until together they jerked and shot steams of hot spunk into my staring face .

“Good girl” they said in unison.

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

my town

By *eith28Man  over a year ago