FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A little fling with an unknown slut

A little fling with an unknown slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pooks OP   Man  over a year ago

stockport

In 2013 I started seeing a girl called Beverley. She was 33, 5’ tall with mousy brown hair, slim but not skinny with a great set of apple sized tits, shaved pussy and a few tattoos.

She had a really cheeky side to her which appealed to my sense of humour. We’d see each other a few times a week and after our second date we were in bed together. She had great stamina and we’d fuck 2/3 times a day and each session was a good couple of hours of fucking and foreplay.

But the bit I want to tell you about is a night out we had at a local pub.

We’d gone out for an evening to the nelson arms, first time we’d actually gone out for a drink, and we had a good night chatting and flirting with the occasional snog and grope and when it came to kicking out time we strolled towards home. We’d stop and have a kiss and a fumble and as we approached a local park she dragged me into it and pushed me onto a park bench.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice intro, has me intrigued.

stockport

She straddled me and we started getting into some heavy kissing and fondling. I put my hands up her top and I clipped her bra and then started to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples, something she really enjoyed having done to her.

She reached down between us and started to undo my jeans to get to my very hard and willing cock. As I helped her slide them down I pulled up her short denim skirt as she pulled her knickers to one side. She sat back down on me sank my cock right up into her wet cunt. The feeling was amazing made even more exciting by the fact we were in a public park. I love outdoor sex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

stockport

She is riding me and kissing me like her life depended on it. I’m holding her tightly as she’s grinding herself on my cock when I hear someone cough a few feet away from us. I look up and there is a guy standing there watching us. Bev didn’t stop what she was doing. I don’t know whether she wasn’t aware of him or simply didn’t care but she kept fucking me whilst I’m looking at this fella. I recognise him from the pub, he was in there with a few of his friends. I whisper to Bev that we have an audience but she just keeps on going. He said “I hope you don’t mind if I watch?” Bev stopped moving and looked at me. I nodded over her shoulder and she slowly turned her head to look at him. She quickly looked back at me and tried to cover her exposed arse and climb off me but I help her firm and said you’re not stopping now. She looked at the other guy again and then back at me once more and I slowly lifted her up and then pulled her back down on my cock. That was all she needed to know to start riding me again. I looked at the fella and said enjoy the show. With that he got his cock out and started wanking it.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Gloucester

Mmm would love to find a couple shagging so I could watch and wank

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Good girl

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

stockport

I told Bev to look round again and she looked over her shoulder to see what he was doing and I instantly felt her pussy leak a load of juice down my cock and balls. I think she liked what she saw as she let out a low moan and started cumming on my cock. The guy had come a little bit closer to us and Bev was just starting to get her second wind when I took one of her hands and pushed it towards the guys cock. She took hold of it like a good girl and started wanking it for him. She was very good with her hands. This carried on for a few minutes when I had an idea.

I stopped her from bouncing on me and said come with me. I lifted her off me and led her into the play area. The guy wasn’t sure what was going on so I motioned him with a nod of my head to follow us.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

stockport

The swings had tyres for seats so I got on one then pulled Bev towards me. I turned her around so she had her back to me, lifted her skirt, tore her knickers off then lifted her over my cock. I should tell you at this point, any hole was on offer with Bev. Her arse never needed any prepping for anal, she would just instantly relax and take it, no problem. So I positioned my cock at the entrance to her arsehole and slipped straight in. I then held her legs up and open with her lying back on me so her cunt was available for our new friend. He looked at me and I said “that hole is all yours”.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent keep it coming

Gloucester

Ooh it gets even better

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

stockport

[Removed by poster at 29/01/21 10:06:22]

stockport

He didn’t need telling twice. He got in between Bev’s legs and slid his cock into her very wet cunt. I could feel his cock brushing against mine thru the thin piece of skin that separated her cunt from her arse. I couldn’t really do much but leave my cock in her arse, our new friend was doing all the work. He used the motion of the swing to pull her onto his cock and with each thrust I could feel the friction of his cock on mine. Bev was really enjoying this and I could feel her juices running out of her and down my cock and balls, it felt amazing. He fucked her for about 10 minutes like this and my back was really starting to hurt so I’m hoping he’s going to finish soon. I lost count of how many times Bev came but when he said he was about to come and where should he dump it she let out a gutteral noise and said “fucking spunk in me” and then tipped him over the edge.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Awesome, good girl...

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

stockport

He thrust in hard and started shooting load after load of spunk into her cunt. I could feel his cock twitching with each spurt he unloaded in her and I liked it. Bev was shaking like she was having a fit but it was the biggest orgasm she’d had since I’d been with her. He stayed in her for a moment or 2 to make sure he emptied everything he had into her and then he slowly pulled out. I felt his cock easing out and running against mine again thru that membrane of skin and then he was out. And as the plug was removed from Bev’s cunt the leaking started. I could feel this juice running down my balls, a mixture of her cunt juice and his spunk. It felt good Bev was rested her head on my chest, heaving and out of breath.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

ayr / glasgow

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Gloucester

I’m sure id have shot my load in her ass by now

stockport

The guy pulled his trousers up and said thanks and bid us goodnight. I was still holding her legs up and open and if anyone else had been passing they could of walked right up and inserted their cock too! But no one did. I gently eased he legs down and stood her up then got off the swing myself. I got hold of her hand and led her to a nearby picnic table. I lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the table, opened her legs and could see he’d left a huge amount of spunk in her. Now it was my turn. I took my cock and rubbed it into the spunk that was leaking out of her then slid up inside her. It was a fantastic feeling, one I’ve had the pleasure of feeling many times over the years, to slide thru someone else’s spunk that’s been dumped into your girl by someone else....heaven.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

ayr / glasgow

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"The guy pulled his trousers up and said thanks and bid us goodnight. I was still holding her legs up and open and if anyone else had been passing they could of walked right up and inserted their cock too! But no one did. I gently eased he legs down and stood her up then got off the swing myself. I got hold of her hand and led her to a nearby picnic table. I lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the table, opened her legs and could see he’d left a huge amount of spunk in her. Now it was my turn. I took my cock and rubbed it into the spunk that was leaking out of her then slid up inside her. It was a fantastic feeling, one I’ve had the pleasure of feeling many times over the years, to slide thru someone else’s spunk that’s been dumped into your girl by someone else....heaven. "

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Done that to great fun

stockport

"Done that to great fun"

Which bit?

stockport

I started to fuck her and she was moaning loudly, I thought someone might hear but when you’re in the moment you’d just don’t care. I called her a slut which she seemed to like as this got her swearing telling me to fuck my little cock slut which I happily obliged.

I fucked her hard for a few minutes and spunk and cunt juice were flying out of her splashing my stomach and running down my legs when I could hold off any more and started to empty my load into her. She was cumming hard again and I was pushing in as deep as I could to make sure she got every drop.

She collapsed on the table and my cock flopped out of her and I sat on the bench next to her exhausted. She lay there with her legs dangling of the table and her skirt up looking like a cheap slut and it suited her because tonight she had been. After about 15 minutes we both got up and pulled ourselves together.

Gloucester

Mmm

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Is there more antics

stockport

On the way home she told me the spunk was running down her legs so I pulled up her skirt to have a look and it was. There was so much it looked like she’d had a piss as she was walking.

I rubbed my hand in it and gave it to her to lick off, which she did and then we had another deep kiss and I could taste the saltiness of spunk as well as her pussy juice.

I asked her if she’d enjoyed it and she said she loved it and it’d been a while since she’d had 2 cocks at once. That took me by surprise because although I love sharing I’d never brought the subject up with Bev, not even thinking it might be something she was into but it turned out her previous relationship had been with a fella 20 odd years older than her and he had shared her many times with his mates and men they met off dating and swinger sites. She’d even had a Gangbang with him and some of his mates that were on the darts team he played for. She’d been the prize at the end of the tournament!

I was really pleased to hear this and asked her if it was something she’d consider doing with me? She said she’d love too, especially as I had more stamina than her ex and she knew I wouldn’t just be watching like her ex did most of the time. My mind went into overdrive at the possibilities ahead of us but sadly we split up a few weeks later so nothing ever came of it.

But I have my memories of that night and all the good sex we had together so I have to be grateful for that.

ayr / glasgow

Gloucester

Oh shit! What was the reason for the break up ?

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

» Add a new message to this topic