FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Horny in the spa hotel

Horny in the spa hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oach4 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow ish

As a Sales Executive I travel up and down the country a fair bit. Usually staying in the likes of premier inns. One night I couldn’t get a hotel close enough for me other than one that called itself a spa hotel. I never read the reviews just noticed it was 4 star.

In a hurry I just booked up and turned up early evening. The sun was still shining and the place looked nice. I put my stuff in the room, I always get really horny in a hotel. Decided to go to the bar and check the place out. Walking along the corridor I passed a few ladies in white towelling robes. Never thought anything of it until I passed reception and saw more ladies in robes. Couldn’t find the bar and it turned out there was no bar in a spa hotel....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Glasgow ish

Remembering I had some beers in the car I got them and headed back to my room. It seemed this place was full of women all ages in white robes. As I got to my room I passed a couple of ladies and got a smile and wink from a lovely brunette. An hour later sitting in the restaurant I saw her again, mid 40s really nice looking lady. After dinner I went for a walk round the grounds of the hotel then back to my room. Feeling really horny by now I lay on the bed and started wanking.

Realised I had left my phone in the car I went to get it and who did I bump into literally when I got back along the corridor...

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

A lady in a white robe ?

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Glasgow ish

Her name was Alison and she was on a break with her friend. She said she had seen me when I checked in all suited up and that she had been horny since she arrived.

We more or less stumbled in to my room, that bit is a bit of a blur.

Alison had a white blouse and short black skirt on by now but not for long. We couldn’t get enough of each other. Rolling about the bed I slid my hand up her leg to feel her wetness through black lace panties.

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start keep going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Glasgow ish

Alison was incredible and wasted no time in freeing my hard cock from my boxers. No one has ever sucked my cock like her .

The way she stared at me while sucking me had me shaking. I had her naked and told her that I wanted to taste her. I do have a long tongue and she was delicious. She came quickly and then guided my cock deep inside her. I wanted to see her ass and she said that doggy was her favourite position.

Happy to oblige I flipped her over. What an amazing figure she had. With each thrust I was going deeper loving every minute. Then she surprised me by asking me to cum in her mouth. Swallowing every drop and giving me that look again.

We just lay there entwined hot , spent. Then she gave me a big kiss said she had to go, up early in the morning and left me in the bed with one big smile on my face.

Next morning I was up sharp for a meeting with a new client. As usual I rocked up ten minutes early for the appointment to be met by the receptionist...ALISON!!!!

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic