FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel meet

Hotel meet

By *kgnome OP   Man  over a year ago

Acle

I arranged to meet at a hotel, you already had a room and let me know the number so i walk in and find my way to the room. As agreed I knock on the door and give the password 'did you order a hat' i hear the door open and wait ten seconds before walking in. As I look around I see you standing by the bed looking all mischievous . I close the door behind me and click it locked. As I turn back to face you I can see you're grinning. I smile at you and ask if you are feeling saucy. You practically yell yes. This should be fun I say but you put your finger to your lips - no small talk, only pleasure. I walk up to you and put my hands on your hips. You smile a nervous smile and then gasp as I whip your top over your head. 

?

My hands placed back on your hips I bring you closer to me and begin gently kissing your neck. You tilt you head to let me nuzzle you and as I begin gently kissing and threatening to bite you you whisper for me to not leave a mark. I squeeze your ass to let you know I've heard you and you give a little wiggle of appreciation. 

?

Slowly I start kissing down over your bra strap and lower. As I continue your hand reaches behind and you undo your bra and let me pull it from you. You're still trembling as it's the first time you been touched. My soft kisses are now on your breast. Gently I kiss down to your nipple and then my tongue flicks over it. In excitement you fall back onto the bed. 

?

You laugh and look at me asking if I'm going to keep my clothes on. 'Maybe I am' I tease as my hands already working on your jeans button, pulling them off you in a swift movement. I wonder if you noticed me looking at your silky panties, already damp and clinging to the outline of your moist puffy lips. 

?

' what are you going to do as I undress' I say laughing. And without thinking you start curling a finger though your wet panties, playing with the dampness. 'This' you reply, moving your finger to your lips and rubbing your juice on your lips. 'If you get your clothes off I'll let you taste it' any nerves subsided you now have a slutty look in your eyes . 

?

There is no point in doing anything other than getting naked, so that's what I do. In a flash I'm naked in front of you. Your eyes transfixed on my hard cock. Stepping forward I begin kissing your lips, searching for the taste of your wetness. As we begin to kiss deeply my hand follows the contour of your body and rests on your damp soaking wet knickers. As our tongues probe each other's mouth I begin rubbing your wet knickers into your pussy. They are so wet now, my fingers are covered in your juices. You pull away and gasp and shudder.

?

I pull away and stand at the end of the bed, you're laying there all flushed I can see your nipples have hardened and your wet knickers now cling to the shape of your labia. As you look at me one of your hands toys with a nipple and the other is tucked into the waist gently rubbing your hole. I'm so hard it aches, and I have to remind myself that this is about your pleasure. To put it out of my mind I sink to my knees as begin licking you through your sopping wet knickers. The sensation of my tongue pressing your wetness over you makes you moan and murmur with sexual excitement. 'Shall I take them off you'

?

I don't even wait for an answer, my fingers hook into the waist band and I pull them off you. Standing back up I take one of your legs and drag my fingers from your thighs to your toes. Taking a foot I begin kissing and sucking your toes. Your eyes are closed as this wave of pleasure tickles you. I can see your pussy getting wetter, your pulling hard on one of your nipples as I continue sucking on your toes. Your other foot rises up and you feel my hard cock with it. Your toes each pressing into my shaft. 

?

'Let me suck you ' you say, and I smile and tell you that you can have me wherever you want me. You pat the bed next to you and I lie next to you. 'It's my turn now' you say, ' but no cumming' you smile. Getting on your hands and knees you move rounds to my cock, it's head glistening in pre-cum. First you plant kisses all up the shaft, your fingers on my balls. Then I feel your soft hot mouth envelope the head of my cock. Gently you take the head in your mouth, tongue flickering the underside as your hand on my shaft acts as a stopper. Your teeth occasionally grazing my helmet making me squirm. You begin sucking and slurping my hard pole. 

?

Just as I'm finding it delicious you stop. But you only stop so you can position yourself in a 69 position. You begin taking all of me in your mouth, the only thing I can do is push my face into your wet pussy. It's so wet now. My beard is coated instantly with your perfumed juice. Frantically my tongue darts into you. Together we begin pleasuring each other. My tongue piercing occasionally pressing into your hard little clit. Your tounge working my helmet. 

?

You stop sucking me as you sit up on my face and begin climaxing. Your pussy squelching as waves of pleasure run over you. I'm helpless as you cum over my face. Soaking my face as you cum in little ripples. 

You move to get off me and your legs are jelly. Laying next to me you press your breathless lips to my cheek, my hand toying your wet snatch, dipping two fingers into you. Your hand stops them and you say one word, cock

?

I gather up between your legs and can see how wet you are, your devine hole with a slight gape and your lips flushed and your clit standing hard. My cock disappears into your sloppy hole and the sound of your liquid hole makes me gasp. As I slide all the way into you your legs raise to my shoulder so i can get deep into you. After a few thrusts I clumsily slide out and push into your clit. You gasp at this sudden attention on your hard little bean. With your legs on my shoulders and my hands on your hips I enter you again. Slowly this time, building up a rhythm until I'm thrusting deep into your hot wetness. Feeling your pussy spasm I speed up, pussy walls gripping and releasing on my shaft I can't take any more. You feel me begin to spasm as I start to unload streams of sticky cum deep into you. Your hands gripping my butt and your nails digging in as I shudder to a halt. Straight away you push me off you and ask me to photograph your hole which is leaking my cum out of it. I take your phone and take some pictures of your spread wide gash, your fingers exploring the sticky mess. Occasionally tasting the mix of our juices you look at me and tell me I can have a shower and leave. The last thing you say as I leave is next time you want to try something you've always wanted to. 

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic