FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy

Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untimes36 OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

A fantasy of mine.

I receive a message off a lady on fab basically saying hi fancy chatting. I accept she's quite local only 10 mins in the car. Her description sounds nice. We chat for a few days being flirty, we have never exchanged pictures she preferred to go by us describing ourselves. she tells me a scenario she wants to try why is to message out the blue saying shes extremely horny, is home alone sat on the sofa naked playing with her wet pussy. I tell her I'm hard at the thought, she says come to mine the door is open let yourself in walk over to me but DO NOT speak, prove how hard you are and just fuck me hard and fast, once you cum get up and leave.

I'm thinking this is one strange scenario but though fuck yea why not. I message to say I'm on my way. Driving there I thought this is a wind up, I get to hers shaking I open the door and wow she's on the sofa finger fucking herself I thought wow she's stunning, I walk over drop my jeans not wearing underwear, my hard cock springs out her jaw drops, she grabs my cock and guides me into her pussy, I fuck her hard deep and fast with her cumming loud, I feel myself cumming so I pull out and cum over her boobs she smiles and I get up and leave. I get home to a message saying wow that was incredible next time will be a long session I'll let you know when .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like that would be a great meet

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Tell us more.

» Add a new message to this topic