FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > next doors neihbours daughter,

next doors neihbours daughter,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

wow, been friends witht the neihbours for years always in and out of the house and vise versa,, they have a daughter we shall say michelle, , shes 19 little 5 foot 5 high , sexy black hair and lovely tits,, always running around with next to nothing on, over the lsat year i had varuios flashes,, but this one was totally wanking material,,saturday morning i went in to speak to her dad,, we were sitting on the sofa michelle arrived wearing boxers type shorts loose, and tiny top no bra as sat opposite me,, as i spoke to her dad i noticed shes moving about in the chair,, her legs together,but then raised up to her knees as she watched telly,, omg,, im looking between her legs, and see her little black haired pussy peeping though,!! couldnt consentrate, my cock getting harded by the second,!! after about 2 mins she shifts position and this time she relaxes her legs and they go nearly straight, thid time her boxers ride up around her pussy and she flashes it, for about 3 minutes,, , her dad moves out of the room to get me some cd,s. i chat to michelle saying how lovely she looks, small talk really but im sure by this time she knows that ive seen her pussy twice, she then sits up proper and brings her lesg right up while talking to me, but as i talk to her she opens her legs about 8 inches and this provides the best flash ,her boxers are right up her asre and pussy is totally exposed,,black hairy pussy , she looks at me right in the eye, and asks if i was enjoying the view,!! of course i am,i said,, she got up and went out, and as she passed me she pulled her boxers up her arse cheeks to expose her ass,,, omg god i spunked into my jeans there and there,!!! amazing 10 minutes,,, shes at uni now and back soon,, hope to fuck here soon but thats another story,,,,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

let us know what happens next

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"let us know what happens next "
Don`t you mean "let us know what jail you go to" lol

stafford

"let us know what happens next Don`t you mean "let us know what jail you go to" lol "

Um... For what?

horny story/event ... nothing illegal

at level of fantasy is horny, but as a real situation, there are so many ways it could go real bad...

shes 18 peeps,!!

stafford

We were only joking

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"shes 18 peeps,!!"

well that soesnt help -in your OP she was 19 now shes 18 - better get in there quick as shes getting tounger by the hour

"shes 18 peeps,!!"
Me thinketh he doth protesteth too much lol .

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

If you write another story....please use some CORRECT punctuation. Without it makes it very hard to read.

"If you write another story....please use some CORRECT punctuation. Without it makes it very hard to read."

wateva!!!

"If you write another story....please use some CORRECT punctuation. Without it makes it very hard to read."

You should have put a comma between without and it

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"If you write another story....please use some CORRECT punctuation. Without it makes it very hard to read.

You should have put a comma between without and it

"

Actually, both are correct.

Punctuation may have been poor, but I could still understand it. If it is a properly structured erotic novel you want, you should have the basic common sense to expect disappointment in the fantasy forums.

wish i didnt bother now,!!!

Forget them and tell us more.

» Add a new message to this topic