FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > late night call

late night call

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i open the door to see you in an overcoat just as you stride past me i shut the door hearing a rustling as i lock it to turn round to see you stood before me. Hands on kinked hips and nothing on but a black g string barely covering your sex and matching high heels, i Pick up my jaw and walk over gently pushing you back against the wall. Lips kissing mine as my hands wander over your body you push me away and to the opposite wall with a thud, "no touching" you say to me with a glint in your eye i watch as you slenderly slide to your knees nails scraping down my chest and to my waist in a flash they fall to the floor and sudden heat surges through my shaft as i see you gobble it down and watch as your hair flows with the rhythm of fellatio. i want to stroke your hair to hold you but ive been warned i think as my balls are sucked into your mouth juggling them with spit running everywhere as i hear them pop free the sexy goddess before me stands up taking my dick in soft hands and talons gently digging in my shaft, lead to the stairs and pushed onto them you remove the g string and place it next to my head then climb a few steps till you are kneeling over me pussy just an inch from my mouth, "lick my pussy till i squirt on your face,now " i obey tongue straight into the warm wet juicy soft pink, greedily swallowing and working up to your love nut. Clamping my lips and sucking it gently i hear your moans frequent and your hips pressing in so i can barely breathe "good boy here it cums" you sit down flat pussy all over my face as i hear you swear and gargle as pussy cream floods my mouth i gulp twice as you drop down and lick it off me before i can breath Youve penetrated your pussy with stiff dick, bouncing away your sexy arse spreading juice everywhere, talons in my shoulders gripping me until one hand grabs my throat " no watching me cum" head forced back as you fuck your dick, swearing at me using me, your nails pierce skin as you slam down pussy clenched holding me in as torrents burst and drizzle down me, lee xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic