FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Good girl turned bad

Good girl turned bad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ood to share! OP   Man  over a year ago

Newport

The gf and I had been together around 3 years in general she is a very good girl (though at times I had tried to corrupt her).

Around a year ago I suggested after a few drinks we join Fab and test the waters reading, messaging and experimenting with what we are into. I didnt think she would be keen at all but to my surprise she set up an account and popped some sexy pics on showing off in particular her amazing ass in various outfits.

Over the months that followed we discussed a little what we are interested in and I confessed that id love to see her being fucked by another man! I think she was taken a back by this and possibly found it strange but also think she was turned on by the idea but would never want to actually do it, it was just a fantasy.

I also confessed that though I have never tried it before. I had a recurring fantasy of being pinned down immediately after cumming inside her and having her sit on my face while I lick my own cum out of her while she rides my face.

Around a month after I confessed this she came downstairs of an evening while I was chilling watching TV. She was wearing a full bodystocking (crotchless) one of my fav outfits of hers looking hot as fuck. She came over and immediately straddled me on the sofa and started riding me slowly it really wasn't long before I felt the urge to cum. As I started to moan she wispered in my ear "make sure you pump every last drop inside me as you will be cleaning that with your tongue". After 2 or 3 final thrusts I was spent she pulled me down the sofa and lowered her dripping wet filled pussy onto my face for the first time. I wasn't disappointed it was one of the hottest things I've done and by the time she got off my face I was rock hard again... I just said, next time don't be so gentle fuck my face rough.... "noted" she said.

A fair few months later we had briefly discussed setting up a couples account but hadn't really discussed fab or fantasies a lot.

I had to go away for a week or so on a family event but she couldn't get time off so she stayed at home.

I had been away for 3 or 4 days and I got a message through which read "sorry ive been incredibly naughty, I hope you don't mind" followed by 3 pictures and a short video clip.... unfortunately I was in a very rural location and the pics and vid wouldnt load... I was intrigued to see what they were, I thought maybe she had ordered our fav takeaway without me. When I finally got back to where I was staying the pics finally loaded....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Interesting ??

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Love this x

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Nice start

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Intrigued

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great start xxx

By *op2Couple  over a year ago

North west

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

Newport

Once the pics loaded my jaw dropped and I hid my phone from anyone else's eyeshot.

First picture there was my cute "innocent" girlfriend on her knees staring eyes wide open straight into the camera with one of the biggest BBC filling her mouth! I was shocked I couldn't believe my eyes I was still wondering how she could fit that in her little mouth while scrolling to the next picture.

The next one she was clearly straddling his huge cock in reverse cowgirl position wearing stockings and what looked to be a red lace up corset. The contrast of her super pale skin being impaled by his thick black cock was incredibly hot and I had to sit down to hide the noticeable bulge appearing in my jeans before scrolling to the next picture.

The next one was the video she was bent over with her ample peachy ass in the air and her shoulders flat to the bed... he was not taking it easy on her you could hear the sound him rapidly slamming against her ass. I didnt know weather to be jealous or proud that she's managing to take all that dick so well! she was muffling her moans well with the pillow but then I heard a deep man's voice that said I want your mouth, then the video cut out.

The last picture was her again on her knees mascara smudged hair a mess and mouth wide open and full with a huge load of cum.

There was a message after the pics that read "You always wanted a dirty bitch for a GF, be careful what you wish for!"

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *aximan500Man  over a year ago

bathgate

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Oooohhh I hope there's more to this

Mmm nice interesting to see where this goes

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmm

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Love this.

Newport

I found these pics a huge turn on and a massive surprise I needed to find somewhere quiet to release my frustration before travelling home the next day.

The previous night we had been talking about games we could play and fun we could have while still in lockdown so we settled on both having 24hrs to break the others 24hr cum record as a challenge for the next few weekends.... being the gentleman I said she could go first.... so she has 24 hours to use me whenever any way she pleases and the aim is to make her cum more than shes ever done before. Then if im lucky roles will reverse the following week.

If your interested ill let you know how it goes or if I get any more surprises! Any suggestions welcome!

cheshire/Preston

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

Mmmmmm

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Oh yes, carry on

By *inyandbbw2Couple  over a year ago

crawley

Newport

Her turn to be in charge for 24hrs this weekend.... im looking forward to it... see how many times she can cum.... 4 is her previous record im confident we can smash that!

By *aximan500Man  over a year ago

bathgate

Newport

Unfortunately that day got postponed to this weekend due to too much work in the garden.... we were fucked but not in a good way so bank hol weekend it is

» Add a new message to this topic