FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > FWB past or new?

FWB past or new?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *its The Spot Alot OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Another Slow Sunday chores complete, evening is starting and work for both J and M was creeping into there thoughts.

Both J and M were in their early fifties, kids all grown up but still working hard on their professional carriers.

In the not too distant memory both J and M had dabbled on FAB finding there own FWB having adventures,

M stopped first she was fed up with some of the idiots and after progressing at work now valued her privacy above any playing and all fun she may get from Fab.

J wanted more fun but as a male on FAB found the only attention he received was from other guys which he wasn't dead against but much preferred woman.

Sex was always great between them with J recounting details of with J fucking his FWB or maybe reliving moments like when M returned home freshly fucked and J met her in the kitchen asking for all the details as he bent her over pulled her wet knickers to one side slipping his hard cock into her.

M told J every detail of how her FWB had fucked her hard after she sucked him and how big he was.

This drove J on fucking her reclaiming her mmm so good it felt so wet M felt her pussy full already from her lover J loved it He asked her if she had cum on her lovers big cock.

She went quiet as J fucked her harder and harder Tell me he demanded !

"Yes Oh Yes he made me cum"

"Like I am now oh yes fuck me hard"!

Soon J added his spunk to her already dribbling hole it was their favourite memory and every time they talked about it they fucked hard but it was becoming a now distant memory.

Let me know if you want more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Plymouth

M seemed to love the stories and naughty details J would recount but the fear of being discovered at work or by family meant she couldn't go back to playing as she had before.

J wanted to play but didn't have the opportunity especially as he worked away several times in the year.

Their naughty secret life had come to an impass.

Then one Evening J came across a story on FAB forum with the couple in the story desccreatly playing, no way he wanted to pressure M into playing when she was against it but he decided to copy and paste the horny tale to her whilst she was at work.

J waited to see what reaction he might get the tale had told of the husband wanting his wife to be fucked by other men and the fantasy had grown until she surprised him on his birthday.

Wrapped up was a USB stick and a card which his wife had left him.

Playing the USB he discovered she had met a tradesman and arranged for him to service her as well as there washing machine on a regular basis the chap was well endowed and thick with it stretching her making her cum noisily several times.

J own cock dribbled as he sent the story and he then carried on working but kept checking his one for a message from M.

Plymouth

Eventually after what seemed an age J phone lit up as he worked his heart beat quickened as he grabbed the phone excused himself from his office desk and made for the toilet to focus on the response from M,

To his delight and his dribbling cock again M had written "mmm very naughty story the big cock reminds me of that 10" cock I got from the guy whilst you were working away pity I still don't have his number xx

If I did have his number Still would that be ok?"

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Plymouth

He thought for like a millisecond then typed his answer "Yes of course"

But you havnt you said?

Sat on the loo his trousers around his ankles J sported his own very respectable 7" dribbly hard on whilst his mind raced and puzzled at the next reply "well"

He typed back well what ?

Promise you won't be angry with me ? Came the message back from M.

No? J sent back urgently

"Sorry J I know I said I didn't want to be on FAB

Any longer that was true but ......

His heart was now really flipping where was she going with this?

Ages went by he couldn't wait any longer

So he messaged again.

But What? Xx

Plymouth

"Your away next week aren't you J ? I will tell you then" xx

Reading the message J puzzled expression deepened and he took ages to sort himself out before returning to his desk.

When he got home he tried a couple of times to breach the subject but M was not having it.

That was Wednesday he would be travelling Sunday, he did like being teased but 3days or more was going to drive home mental.

Sunday arrived and after a bacon butty breakfast and a kiss good bye J was away up the motorway from Exeter to Manchester he would be travelling home again the Friday morning so only packed on medium suit case and had a hanger with his smart work clothes to hang up in the car.

He stopped half way 're fuelled and got a coffee.

Checking his phone he saw a message from M "how you doing"?

Fine I've just stopped a min for a coffee.

"Ok J let me know when you get there  drive safe" xx

With his mind unsettled he drove the rest of the way to the hotel in double quick time.

Checking in and headed straight up to his room J messaged M he had arrived stripped off and went for a shower.

Back in the room he checked his phone whilst finishing off with the towel.

"Great glad your there safe when you in pack you will find an envelope in the suit case zip pocket love you M " xx

» Add a new message to this topic