FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking my mates partner while in his mums house him there too

Fucking my mates partner while in his mums house him there too

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amienLee OP   Man  over a year ago

Enfield

Who would like to hear about how she seduced me in a full house and ended Up face fucking her in the next room and watching her kiss her bf (ex mate of mine) just after I gave her a big load to swallow (true story)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

U either tell or no one cares what u looking for sympathy u won't get

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"U either tell or no one cares what u looking for sympathy u won't get "

What is the reason for the aggression?

By *bw for fun againCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

And people wonder why stories have dried up with comments like that xx

By *orthWestMuscleMan  over a year ago

manchester

Sounds like potentially a great story! Do continue....

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ERSHEYMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

"U either tell or no one cares what u looking for sympathy u won't get "

When the response to a question has no actual relevance.....Ffs, get a life man

By *amienLee OP   Man  over a year ago

Enfield

"Who would like to hear about how she seduced me in a full house and ended Up face fucking her in the next room and watching her kiss her bf (ex mate of mine) just after I gave her a big load to swallow (true story)"
she was such a naughty girl they was having a wild argument and I had just came in it sorta calmed down when I got there but you could cut the atmosphere with a knife so after a while of them cagey with eachother he dicides he will go in his mums room (the old lot was playing dominoes) he went to join in ... After a while of brief convo she askes if I think she's attractive so I said of course.......lemme give you a lil vision of her she had a bright smile like 5,3 green eyes dark hair she was a sort. After her learning that I thought she was alright she started asking the naughties think I have done and started asking about if I have had threesoms ect I was wary to ask the question back as that's his gf but I rolled with it nd asked she started to open my eyes and realise never judge a book because the innocence went and I was hearing the freak side lol anyhow after seeing that I was probably excited after hearing such filth she says I'm going to suck it people here or not while not breaking eye contact I didn't believe she would so I said here u can lick the tip and took out only the head when I let her get close to lick it she literally sucked me into her throat had me massaging her hair while she sucked like a champ her bf and family all next room away I was going to cum and felt bad because I see them kissing regularly ect so I announced it she make sure I watched the whole load covered her tounge at this point I can still here dominoes so I know there still playing so I didn't feel a way to go toilet looked like any other time I had gone but that's were shit changed I went toilet as u do smiled at myself in the mirror when washing my hands then made a b line back to the room were now I can hear chat it's his sister and her talking asking if she's ok after there fall out ect she said fine blah blah smiling then Mr comes in chest all high and says I'm not apologizing but I don't want no issues she agreed smiled at me and asked if he deserves her to kiss him in my brain I was like you wouldn't bit ohhh she did big sloppy kiss I watched smiling and said u two are cute he left smiling we made eye contact and smiled as we both knew what she just did lol she sucked me any possible chance after that we fucked same room as him to while he was asleep but that's a whole different story

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

Some punctuation would maybe make it possible to read.

By *anhoeMan  over a year ago

galway

"Some punctuation would maybe make it possible to read."
?? definitely!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

Impossible to read

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

My head hurts

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

That was a long sentence

By *eandluCouple  over a year ago

Thames Ditton

The guys brain is in his cock.Thick cock, this person.

» Add a new message to this topic