FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The new teacher part 2

The new teacher part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

The next few days went in a flash, Hazel and Sara spending as many hours as possible together, enjoying each other’s bodies at every opportunity. Hazel had received her delivery of new toys and outfits so both homes were now kitted up for their pleasure. They had a whole two weeks before going back to school but Hazel did have the occasional adult moment reminding Sara that she had a bucket load of marking to do and as much as she enjoyed being naked and horny she’d have to get some done soon.

“How about you spend the next two days marking and I’ll go and see my sister and her new baby and then on the weekend we can have a nice day out and possibly a picnic if the weather is ok” Sara suggested, Hazel instantly in love with the idea as they concreted their plans. “Do you own a bike?” Sara quizzed as Hazel confirmed she did. “Fab, we’ll build that into the weekend plans” Sara beamed as they said farewell, Sara promising to ring when she got to her siblings.

Hazel worked harder than she needed to given that it was the holidays. She wanted to be completely caught up by the weekend so the second week of holidays could be all pleasure. The A level marking got completed first leaving the easier stuff for the second day and every time she allowed herself a break she couldn’t help but try a new toy, or imagine herself in her new lingerie. She really was awake sexually and was loving every minute of it.

The days went quickly. She’d swapped a couple of sexy pictures with Sara who confirmed she was on her way back, had to see her mother and would be around bang on 11 the following morning complete with her bike and ready for a day out. Leave everything to me she had text and make sure you’re easy access as I’m fucking gagging for it, Hazel getting wet as she took in the words.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *immy_5belliesMan  over a year ago

f

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

so horny cant wait to read what they get up to

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *enry82Man  over a year ago

kent

" "
I’ll have a chat x

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

By *inyandbbw2Couple  over a year ago

crawley

Grantham

Hazel was ready and waiting as Sara arrived bang on time at 11am. They kissed as if they hadn’t seen each other for months and it took a lot of effort to not go straight to bed but they managed to behave themselves as Sara began to explain the plans and the route. The weather had got better and better so Hazel felt appropriate in a pair of leggings and a t shirt, a new sexy bra enhancing her boobs and no knickers so she was easy access as instructed. Sara wore a long sleeved t shirt and a pair of shorts so shirt they were nearly illegal much to Hazel’s delight.

“Are we not having a picnic?” Hazel quizzed, a touch of disappointment in her voice as Sara explained she’d make them something later. Hazel was starving but didn’t let on as they set off on their journey, Hazel not entirely sure of the directions she’d been given but very happy to follow Sara especially as her sense swayed from side to side seductively in her shorts, the saddle making her arse look very appealing.

They’d cycled for about 30 mins when Sara turned down a lane Hazel never knew existed. I hope she knows where she’s going she thought as it was clearly in the middle of nowhere. Two more minutes on the road and Sara pulled to a stop. “Right babe, we’re here” she said looking pleased as punch, Hazel trying to match her enthusiasm but totally confused as to why they were in the most random of places. Sara produced a bike lock and fixed the bikes to a disused gate way out of sight. “Right, follow me” she started reaching into her small bag and telling Hazel to close her eyes. She obeyed and Sara wasted no time slipping a mask over her face, grabbing Hazel by the hand and leading her through the woods.

Hazel’s mind was racing as to where they were, how Sara even knew this place existed and what had she got planned. After a minute of being led she found out, Sara removing the blindfold and revealing a sight that made Hazel’s heart melt and knees weaken.

A large picnic blanket lay a few feet away from the prettiest of lakes she’d ever seen, a selection of boxes containing various treats to eat and drink. Two large beach towels were neatly folded and right in the middle of the blanket sat a double ended dildo that Hazel had felt the pleasure of before.

She was lost for words as she took it all in. She stuttered through a combination of questions asking who, how, where as Sara stood giggling at her. “Have I surprised you babe?” Sara asked as Hazel threw her arms around her and gave her the biggest kiss possible. “We’re on my grandfathers land” she explained, “the big farm house is a mile that way and mum told me it’s now up for sale after grandad passed a couple of years back. This is a 100% private place and when mum mentioned it yesterday I just knew I had to bring you here. I drove up this morning and left this here so dig in, enjoy and just one thing”. “What, name it” Hazel replied quickly. “Get your tits out” Sara laughed loudly as she began tugging at her own clothes and stripping off.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story

dungannon

mmmmmmm

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

swansea

Grantham

Hazel was naked within seconds, the perfect weather making the experience even greater as the very gentle breeze hit her body. She felt alive. Sara had stripped too, a cry of “surprise” as she revealed her freshly shaven pussy, her meaty lips looking even more lickable as Hazel gave her the once over. Hazel began to explore and wondered around the lake taking in its beauty, gobsmacked she didn’t know the place existed but equally as happy of its privacy given their naked state. A loud splash broke her thoughts as Sara surfaced from below the water and encouraged Hazel to join her.

“I’m just gonna sit and watch you for a bit” she replied, placing herself on the waters edge and smiling as Sara splashed about freely and carefree. She’d grabbed a drink and savoured the flavour as the sun beat down on her back. Sara swam over and Hazel found herself opening her legs as Sara got closer. No words were spoken as Sara delved straight in, her tongue instantly busy as her wet hands pulled Hazel wider. The surrealness was all too much and Hazel came loudly and quickly, Sara commenting at how horny she was. “It’s no bloody wonder, I’ve been wanting that for a few days” she confirmed, her breathing shallow as Sara went back in for extras.

She threw her head back and gladly accepted the attention, her pussy soaked as Sara worked her expertly, every last millimetre of flesh explored with her tongue. “I need to taste you” Hazel finally panted as Sara emerged from the water, towelled dry and lay on the blanket. She topped up their glasses, pierced Hazel with a look of passion and told her in no uncertain terms to lick away. She didn’t need a second invite, her tongue finding Sara’s clit almost immediately as she set off with purpose, Sara approving with crude encouragement. Sara came as quickly as Hazel had, her body stiffening as the orgasm worked its way through her body. “Damn, I missed you” she sighed as they swapped a kiss.

“I missed you too babe” Hazel replied, confessing that right now she needed to eat, promising Sara she was building up her energy to go again at the earliest opportunity. “Well, in that case, eat away” Sara giggled as the pair dug in to the various boxes and treats.

swansea

peterborough

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

Wow making me so horny

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Great story

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Fantastic

By *k197Man  over a year ago

wymondham

Am I the only person who wants them to fall in love and live happily ever after buying the Grandads house? Cracking story op

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Wow love it great story

scunthorpe

Am hoping they get spotted by the farm hand and joins them both

Lancaster

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

So damm fucking hot

Grantham

The pair lay panting on the rug, coming down off a toy enhanced orgasm each, their bodies clearly flourishing in the great outdoors and being naked. Hazel roiled on to her side and looked at Sara right in the eye. “I don’t care how corny this sounds but right now I think I’d let you do anything to me” she announced, totally turned on and without a care in the world. She meant what she had said and saw Sara’s eyes come alight at the suggestion. “I can be a naughty girl and words like that only make me feel naughtier” she replied, Hazel leaning up on to an elbow and indicating she wanted to hear more.

“Well, we’re going to have to be very very careful but I clearly want to have you at work”. Hazel’s body surged with adrenaline at the thought, words that would have previously scared her actually making her pussy wetter. “I think we can manage that, but of course I have conditions and you’ll have to wear what I want you to wear under your normal clothes”. Sara’s grin was huge.

“Anything else?” Hazel continued, hoping for something new and exciting right now and not in a weeks time. “Well actually, yes” Sara confirmed. “Go and lay over there” her hands pointing to a clearing a metre or so away from the rug. Hazel obliged, goosebumps spreading over her in anticipation as she lay down exactly where she’d been instructed. Sara stood over her and Hazel admired the view, leaning up to try and lick her pussy. “No, lay down” Sara snapped, an edge to her voice which turned Hazel on.

She began to masturbate as Hazel watched intently, moments later squatting lower over Hazel as she pulled herself open. Hazel shrieked loudly in surprise as the first jet of liquid hit her, Sara expertly aiming the contents of her bladder over Hazel’s body, the warmth of her pee hitting Hazel’s pussy as Sara forced out every last drop. As the last drops left Sara, Hazel kicked into autopilot burying her face into Sara’s pussy cleaning her up with an enthusiasm that even shocked her. “Wow, you naughty bitch, that feels incredible” Sara muttered as her legs trembled.

No words were exchanged as Hazel stood and the pair swapped kisses, her wet body pressed hard against Sara’s. Their embrace continued as they made their way back into the water, Sara’s mouth busy on Hazel’s breasts.

peterborough

By *i IrishMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Wow xx

dungannon

mmmmmm lovely

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

scunthorpe

Grantham

The rest of the holidays flew by and all too soon it was time to head back to work, the last term of the year before the summer break. The girls were smitten with each other agreeing that due to professional reasons they’d have to keep their relationship a total secret, but they could be just friends at work on the rare occasions they bumped into each other considering they worked on different sides of the school.

Day one was a hectic as Hazel expected. Older students wanting help as their exams neared, younger students just moving about in their frantic ways. Hazel grabbed lunch at her desk choosing to eat her own food than that provided by school. Emma came to chat and catch up and it was great to speak to her colleague again as they’d been friends for years. She played down her holiday antics significantly saying she’d mainly done marking and caught up with family. She was desperate to check her phone and could see messages waiting and made an excuse to nip to the loo.

Her mum had messaged wishing her good luck on her first day, something she’d done every first day back since she’d qualified but it was the messages from Sara that caught her eye. A selfie in her store room showed her new lover revealing her bra, a hint of nipple poking though the lace, a second showing her knickers as Sara had lifted her skirt up, a cheeky grin on her face. The message said zoom in so she did, immediately noticing that she’d pulled her knickers up between her lips, her labia spread either side of the skimpy undies.

A final message said miss you as Hazel found herself flipping her camera on and replying. She wasn’t as seductive as Sara, placing two fingers in herself and snapping away. It looked seedy and crude and Hazel approved as she typed miss you too. As an afterthought she reminded Hazel of her room number and that she had a free last lesson. A couple of winking emojis and she pressed send again and went back to Emma.

They didn’t have much more time to chat as students started arriving early for the next lesson. “Let’s do supper one night” Emma suggested, Hazel more than happy to confirm there and then as she loved their nights out.

Her next lesson flew by and an hour later so relaxed completely knowing she had a free, no marking and could literally hide in her classroom until home time. She loved her job but wasn’t ready for what happened next.

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

Love it

dungannon

Ohhhh interesting

Bradford

Intriguing !

swansea

Neither are we lol

peterborough

Lancaster

Grantham

The English department was in one of the separate blocks off the main building. With Gavin and Emma over in the main school presenting to some year 7s Hazel was the only one in her block and heard a sound that made her jump. “Hello” she called, hoping for a reply but she heard nothing back but the noise continued. She knew the school was a safe site so she got up from her desk angry at her peace being disturbed.

The corridor outside her classroom was normally a hive of activity, students, bags and coats everywhere but as she stepped into it today her breath was taken by a sight she never thought she’d see.

Sara was lent back against the wall, a heeled foot resting against it as the other kept her upright. Her right hand was inside the top of her unbuttoned dress playing with an exposed breast while her left hand was very busy inside her knickers. The tan coloured stockings completed her appearance as Hazel stood in full admiration. “What’s a girl gotta do around here to get an orgasm?” she said in a way that made Hazel instantly wet. She was lost for words but just nodded towards her classroom, fastening the door closed as Sara stepped in.

Hazel dropped to her knees and pulled Sara’s knickers to one side. She didn’t quiz her as to how she’d appeared there when she was teaching all day so set about giving her the orgasm she’d requested, her tongue hitting all Sara’s favourite spots. It didn’t take long, Sara’s legs buckling slightly as Hazel brought her off expertly, her technique now spot on given all the practice she’d had in the previous couple of weeks.

She stood and kissed Sara deeply, Sara licking her own juices off Hazel’s lips. Before anyone could speak, Hazel casually unlocked the door, physically turned Sara around and pushed her out the door, whispering just loud enough so Sara knew she’d be around later for pay back.

As she stood against her own classroom door gobsmacked at what had just happened Hazel’s fingers disappeared into her own knickers, a very quick wank, her body pulsing as the reality of what she’d just done hit her.

Little did she know and by the next day her life would change in a way she had never expected.

swansea

For the better one hopes

By *icked1971Man  over a year ago

Essex / London

Some kid has recorded it on their phone?

By *arleybird66Man  over a year ago

wexford

cameras in the classroom???

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

The cliffhanger. Come on let's have some more.

By *latharerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow CC

"cameras in the classroom???"

I reckon this one

Bradford

Lancaster

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Grantham

Hazel bounced into work full of beans the following morning high on life and fresh off a morning orgasm with a new toy, Sara unable to be there but giving her full encouragement via FaceTime. She met briefly with Emma as she did every day and checked her pigeon hole for any external or internal messages. There was a small pile which she carried to her desk, a cup of tea in hand and 45 minutes until the kids arrived.

A couple of memo’s mentioned stationary and photocopying, reminders about cover teachers but it was a handwritten envelope that caught her eye. The writing looked as if it had been done by a young child but the note inside was typed and for it to have been in her pigeon hole means it had to have been delivered by an adult as absolutely no students can access that per of the school at any time.

She read the note, a fear filling her body as she digested the words, reading it a second time to make sure she fully understood. She rang Sara immediately her voice wavering as she told her there was a problem and could she swing by ASAP. “Is everything OK?” Sara quizzed as Hazel confirmed it wasn’t!

“Fuck” Sara muttered as she read the note and looked at Hazel in the eye. “Do you believe it?” she asked Hazel confirming she had to as the facts were right. She read it again....I knew there was something about you so imagine my surprise when I popped by English yesterday and saw you and Sara in a very compromising position. Of course my camera had to mark the occasion and that picture will find its way to the Head if I’m not involved in future encounters. It signed off saying I’ll be in touch soon.

“So, it has to be a staff member” Hazel started “as it names you by first name plus all students would have been in class and can’t enter the staff room to post this. That means if someone thinks they’re having a threesome then they’ve as much to lose as us of that ever get discovered so they can’t be as blasé as they make out”. “Ok, I like your train of thought, so what now?” Sara quizzed. Hazel shrugged her shoulders and suggested they just wait to see if anything else comes.

Hazel made a point of visiting the staff room again at lunch time and no further messages had been delivered. She swung by reception and charmed her old friend Bev into revealing where the cctv cameras covered and if things were recorded. A plan started to hatch in her head but it was her phone vibrating on the way back to her classroom that brought the next message.

The text was fairly basic complimenting her on today’s outfit, a blurry photo showing her walking around school. Hazel felt weirdly smug and rang Sara again. She explained the text, Sara clearly worried but Hazel more confident. “They’ve made a huge mistake babe” Hazel started. “We now have a phone number and we know where it was taken from. I think the ball is in our court as the schools directory will tell us who owns the phone. If we can get it deleted then there’s no evidence of anything”.

“You sound even sexier when you’re in full control” Sara tried to joke, “just make this disappear and keep me in the loop” she concluded before hanging up. Hazel found Emma. “Do you have 10 minutes for an old mate when schools over?” she asked, the pair agreeing who’s room they’d use and who was making the tea!

Call their bluff go to the head first

peterborough

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

swansea

Interesting

swansea

Interesting

By *ooster7Man  over a year ago

west yorks

enjoying this

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue I can’t wait for the next instalment

Class story. Think Hazel is about to find out Emma wants in on the action xx

Lancaster

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Grantham

“Oh my bloody good god” Emma squealed as Hazel told her the issue, her face not angry but a strange look spreading over it. “Wow, you naughty pair” she giggled “I can’t believe you had sex at school, mind you we’ve all done it” Emma continued, Hazel nearly choking on her tea as she listened. “I’ll tell you that story another time, right now, what do you need from me?” she concluded.

Hazel outlined a rough plan which Emma agreed with. Using her head of department status Emma could access the schools system and printed off the phone directory. They couldn’t search by number so had the arduous task of checking against every name. The took a sheet of paper each and set about the task.

“Here it is” Emma announced smugly, Hazel sitting bolt upright in panic. “Bad news is it’s one of 3 but the good news is it’s someone on the site team”. Hazel thought hard to think who the 3 could be. “Trevor, Liam or Sally” Emma confirmed seeing Hazel doing the thinking. “By my reckoning that’s now a 2 person list as you and I both know Trev never leaves the workshop”, Hazel agreeing as she wondered what to do next.

She was weirdly excited and bizarrely a little turned on but did t say as much to Emma. She could see her long time friend scheming and sat back and watched her draw up a rough plan. Without consultation she picked up the phone and called the site team. “Hi Trevor sweetheart, it’s Emma over in English, we’ve still got a problem with a door handles on E3, who’s on the hot phone this week my lovely as I’ll see if I can get hold of them first thing tomorrow morning?” her voice all flirty and girly, Hazel knowing it would make Trevor’s day to hear from Emma. “Fabulous, you’re a star my darling, I’ll come and see you soon for a cuppa. Love to Mary” and she hung up with a look on her face that said mission accomplished.

“Is Sara still here?” Emma asked encouraging Hazel to call her and get her over. “She’ll be 10 minutes” she confirmed, her tummy full of knots but her pussy getting wetter.

swansea

Brilliant

scunthorpe

Fantastic

peterborough

This getting hot

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Love this story

Grantham

Hazel’s alarm went off 15 minutes earlier than normal the following morning. She showered, took extra care with her make up pushing the limits of the schools rules and slid into a new piece of black lingerie she’d recently ordered. Based around a basque with built in suspenders so took extra care pulling up her expensive nylons, a micro, barley legal thong finishing off the outfit. Her skirt and blouse mirrored that of the secretarial look, the accompanying pony tail and heels making it look most un teacher like.

The trip to school was quicker than normal having left early and she abacuses the staff room and made straight for her classroom. Emma was already there looking striking in her outfit and Sara turned up moments later, Hazel’s pudding throbbing at the sight of her lover. “Get into position ladies, it’s showtime” Emma grinned as Hazel and Sara disappeared into nearby cupboards and Emma sat up on the desk, her feet resting on a nearby chair. Her 45 year old body looked every bit as good as it ever had and Hazel recognised the look on her bosses face as the classroom door opened and Liam marched in.

“Oh, hi, Emma” he stuttered, clearly taken aback by her appearance and presence in this room. “Good morning handsome” she beamed, his blush making her revel in the role she’d picked. “Trevor tells me there’s something wrong with the door on E3” his composure still flustered, “so why are we in E1?” he managed to say. “That’s because there’s a problem in this room too” Emma snapped back quickly. “There is?” Liam replied, clearly not enjoying the way Emma was behaving. “Yep, it appears that in this room there’s a little pervert who messages English teachers saying he’s got snaps of them on his phone and we both know that having that on your work phone is an instant dismissal and all sorts of bother”.

His confidence grew slightly as he boasted it was on his private phone and it was untraceable on his work device. Emma remained perfectly calm. “Take out your personal phone Liam”, her voice eerily controlled. “Now ask me to open my legs”. He paused, she shot him a look and he mumbled for her to open her legs. Hazel could see the top of Emma’s stockings from her hiding place and struggled to stifle her giggle when she saw her old friend lick a finger and place it against her pussy.

He took a picture and Emma turned on the amateur dramatics big time. “So, you really are a perv. Who said you could take a photo of me and it’s a sackable offence asking a member of staff to expose herself”. “But you told me to ask you” he whimpered, now clearly confused as to what was happening. “No I didn’t, and I have witnesses to prove it” she hissed, clicking her fingers giving Hazel and Sara the cue to reveal themselves from their hiding place.

“Phone, now” Sara snapped reaching for his device and opening his folders. She deleted the picture of Emma and made it unretrievable and hunted for the alleged pic of her and Hazel. It was a blurry image but she recognised it instantly and set about making sure he’d never see it again. “Did you send it to anyone?” she asked with authority, Liam promising he hadn’t.

With all this going on he’d failed to see that Emma had remained opened legged and out of sight Hazel had hiked up her dress revealing her outfit. With his attention on Sara still Hazel executed the next part of his plan. She reached around from behind Liam and clamped his cock with her hand. He was hard but jumped at the shock. “Is the little perv all erect and horny?” Emma teased, Hazel confirming he was.

Hazel entered his peripheral vision and he saw her stockinged legs and small knickers. “Sit down and get your cock out perv” she ordered as he grabbed the nearest chair, his body trembling uncontrollably as the three women swapped a look, clear pleasure in their eyes.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Brilliantly done

peterborough

dungannon

Wow fantastic

Lancaster

swansea

Brilliant again

Grantham

Thanks guys, more soon I promise

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Ha facilities man is going to be in for a surprise

Grantham

Surrounded by three women all revealing their sexy lingerie Liam was hard and Hazel admired his length and girth. He was a handsome lad but they had to execute the plan and she soon snapped out of her momentary day dream. He was clearly uncomfortable but put a brave face on as Sara leant into him and told him to wank. He tried to protest, a stiletto heel pressing into his foot soon persuaded him not to as he started to play with himself.

“Wank it hard and let me see you cum” Emma instructed clearly enjoying the power. He quickened his pace and flushed bright red in embarrassment as he came quickly and realised everything he’d done had been caught on camera. “We’ll keep this for a while” Sara told him waving her phone. “If anything happens again this will appear in places you wouldn’t want it to, do you understand?”

He muttered that he did and asked if he could stand and tidy himself up. “Clean up your mess and clear off” Emma told him, Liam tidying up and out the room within seconds. All three burst into fits of laughter after he’d gone. “I think it’s safe to say we dodged a bullet and nailed that” Hazel beamed as Sara hugged her, clearly full of relief.

Emma had a serious look in her face as she stood, fixed her skirt back into position. “Yes you dodged a bullet” she started, her tone all serious. “That never happens again. If you two are a couple that’s absolutely fine by me but don’t ever try and have sex here again”. “I’m really sorry Emma, I promise it won’t” Sara said apologetically “you’ve been an absolute star throughout all of this, how can we possibly re pay you?”.

“That, my lovely, is very easy. Hazel will bring you to my place tonight. Stay in what you’re wearing and I will take pleasure in watching you fuck in front of me. A woman of my years has particular needs and you will provide them and then this matter will be finally over”. With that she left the classroom leaving Sara and Hazel lost for words as they took in what she’d said.

This story is so good it's brilliant

dungannon

Fabulous

swansea

Loving it

Grantham

Emma answered the door after the second knock. She’d removed her skirt and top from work wearing a dressing gown which clearly showed she’d still got the lingerie set on from earlier. She didn’t think small talk was necessary and led the way to the front room which was dimly lit and comfy. She sat in a leather arm chair, unfastening the dressing gown and drank wine as Hazel and Sara stood on a deep plush rug.

Hazel reached for Sara and they began to kiss, Hazel unfastening buttons as their tongues entwined. She dropped her blouse to the floor and Sara helped her out of her skirt, Emma letting out a soft moan as she saw the underwear. Sara was soon in the same state, Hazel taking off her lovers bra and revealing her boobs as Emma unashamedly began to play with herself.

The rug felt amazing as they lay down on top of it, their knickers now discarded, fingers probing in pussies as they made out to their audience. Hazel was now more than happy to take charge and manoeuvred herself so they were 69ing, her tongue pushing deep into Sara as she returned the favour. Being watched turned them both on and Hazel had no issue with her boss being the watcher.

Emma came, her finger leaving her pussy and pushing into her mouth, an approving noise escaping her mouth. Hazel’s climax was soon after and she repositioned herself to give Sara everything she’d got. Her middle finger slid into Sara’s arse easily as her thumb pressed against her clit as she used that and her tongue in unison to make Sara’s orgasm deep and strong.

Emma was fingering herself again clearly turned on and enjoying the show. She’d released her boobs from her bra and Hazel couldn’t help but stare as she admired her boss’s body. She flirted with the idea of inviting her to join in but knew they’d pushed their luck with her already and Sara came taking her attention back to her lover.

“Wow, you two are hot together and one sexy pair of ladies” Emma complimented as the pair sat and listened to her. “Thank you for being so horny and making me cum harder than I have for a while” she continued, “let’s consider this settled and you can leave when you like as I need some cock”. “Good luck with that” Hazel grinned, “any particular cock” she quizzed. “Well I did tell you I’d fucked at school too didn’t I? she said with a wry grin on her face as seconds later the knock on the door signalled a new visitor and as the girls dressed and made to leave, Emma showed Liam into her front room.

“Surprise” she beamed, a huge smile spread across her face as she grabbed his bulging jeans and squeezed. “Well you’ve seen this lads length so I just had to have it again”. “Again?” Sara quizzed as Emma just winked and told her how do you think we always get our rooms fixed quicker than the other departments in school?!

THE END

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

wonderful sexy story from start to finish

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Loved this from start to finish! Very well written,thank you for s great story.

By *ood at oralMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

peterborough

Quickly brought to a climax.... But enjoyed it.

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Bravo bravo

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Great story, excellent writing