FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfold meet

Blindfold meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I once blindfolded this woman in a candlelit room whilst she was in heels, thong and bra then teased her with a feather. She got wet so quickly! Slowly I removed her bra, teased her nipples with the feather then my tongue. Then I slipped off her thong and gently licked her pussy before forcing her on to her knees and letting her take me all the way in her mouth...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

After about 10 minutes, she stood back up and I went behind her, pressed my body against her with my cock between her arse cheeks and reached round to play with her tits whilst she was playing with her soaking wet pussy. I could literally feel her juices running down my balls. I decided to guide her over to the window of her apartment and press her against the glass. Then I slipped my cock into her, grabbed her by her pony tail and started fucking her wildly. I'm sure some of her neighbours could see lol...

I kept pounding her whilst spanking her arse. She was moaning so much I couldn't believe it. She kept saying "don't stop, don't stop" over and over again until I felt her clench and climaxing. I turned her round and picked her up, lifting her on to her dressing table, spread her legs and started pounding her again. One arm was resting against the wall whilst the other was around her throat lightly...

She was still moaning so I stuck my thumb in her mouth. She sucked and played with it with her tongue whilst I continued to fuck her like the filthy slut she was. Eventually we made our way to a chair where I sat down and she got on top and rode me. I buried my face between her tits, sucked and twisted her nipples then grabbed her arse and made sure I was going as deep as possible inside her. Just as I was ready to explode she got on her knees and I reached round the back of her head and forced my cock in her mouth as deep as I could go. I face fucked her until I came all in her mouth. I'm a heavy cummer so once her mouth was full I pulled out and finished over her tits...

I might add more later of people enjoy it?

Shall I do more?

By *edcarCouple  over a year ago

Hereford

??

» Add a new message to this topic